Innocent Pawn Ch. 02

Story Info
He bends innocent captive to his will.
2.4k words
4.62
356.7k
134

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella lay on her tummy, her hand tucked beneath her chin as her sleepy green eyes slowly adjusted to the dimness of the chamber. Something had teased her from her dreamless slumber, causing her brow to wrinkle.

She lay sprawled on a large intricately carved wooden bed in a sparsely furnished circular chamber. Fading sunlight played over her body where it filtered through the long slim windows. As she lay there, pondering what may have disturbed her sleep, memories of what Leonn de Angel had done to her quickly returned. Oh god, she thought, squeezing her eyes shut as a wave of heat washed over her. Yet even with her eyes closed she couldn't escape the image of those burning amber eyes.

She felt the teasing blow of warm air between her spread thighs, stirring the thatch of red curls that did little to protect her plump pink lips. Pushing her long, scarlet locks back off her face she half rose on one elbow, unsure of what caused the gentle disturbance.

She gave a squeak of surprise and outrage as a large hand slapped her on the bottom and she quickly rolled over onto her back, intent on protecting her derriere from further abuse from an unknown source.

Warm male laughter floated over her as her sleep muddled brain realised her grave mistake. For there, kneeling at the foot of the bed, naked as the day he was born except for a bandage high on his right arm, and gazing unabashedly at her warm sleepy body splayed before him in all its humiliating nakedness, was Leonn de Angel.

"Oh," she gasped in dismay, twisting to reach the pile of bed sheets that rested in a bundle in the middle of the huge bed that could easily sleep eight. As her fingers closed around the soft material, he was upon her, his long arm stretching across hers to wrest the coverings from her grasp. She pushed at him with her free arm, but it was like a butterfly trying to escape the claws of the lion.

She gasped as his weight settled on top of her, pinning her to the mattress as he tossed the sheet on the far side of the bed. She struggled beneath him, pushing at his broad shoulders as his legs tangled with hers, his thigh sliding between hers. Just when she thought her exertions futile, she was able to push him off of her. She smelled a rat when his large hands spanned her tiny waist, taking her with him as they rolled across the bed. Her knees straddled him as he came to rest beneath her, and she leaned across him, innocently unaware of the danger as she slid and pushed against the warm muscular body in her fierce determination to wrest herself from his grasp. In her desperation to cover herself with the sheet she was oblivious of the effect of the sight of her jingling bee-sting breasts on the powerful man caught firm between her splayed thighs.

Leonn groaned, capturing a pink nipple in his mouth, and felt her stiffen with surprise. Deciding the playful wrestling had gone on long enough, he rolled over, dragging her beneath him as he gazed down into her wide moss green eyes. He knew the exact moment she became aware of his hardness pressed against her belly as her eyes flared with apprehension. He smiled a slow, dangerous smile.

Isabella felt trapped beneath his large golden body. Her hands pushed against the muscular shoulders, knowing that her cause was hopeless. Her strength was miniscule compared to his. Long tense moments passed as he gazed down at her, and she tore her eyes away, turning her head.

She swallowed hard as his fingers caught her chin, turning her face back to his. A strange thrumming started low in her belly as he slowly lowered his head, blocking out the fading light. His kiss was hard and demanding, his tongue forcing and gaining entry into her mouth. She whimpered against his mouth, her hips trying to buck his heavy frame off of her as she tried to escape from beneath him, unknowingly generating a exquisite friction against his hard cock.

"Let me go," she demanded breathlessly as she tore her mouth from his, completely unaware of the effect her struggles had on him.

"So my little captive wants to fight me?" he whispered against her ear as he planted kisses on her temple. She squeezed her eyes shut as he caught her fragile wrists in the firm grip of his hand, dragging them above her head. She was unprepared for when his hand slid down between their bodies to cup her possessively between the thighs.

"Know that I intend to brand you here," he murmured huskily as his head lifted to gaze down at her, his finger sliding into her hot sheath, not yet ready for him, before slowly withdrawing. "I'll spread your legs wide and pierce your maidenhead with the head of my cock. It will hurt at first, but you will learn to accommodate me, and gradually come to enjoy, even crave the feel of my cock buried deep inside of you."

She shook her head from side to side as her struggles began anew, fear and something unknown unfurling low in her belly at his fervent words, but he paid her no heed, reaching for something out of her sight. Then she felt soft cloth being looped around her wrists, binding her to the headboard, and her nails sought ineffectually to prevent him, scraping the skin of his fingers as he tightened the knots.

He ignored her pleading cries, turning his attention to her kicking legs. He tied one ankle with a silk scarf to the heavy wooden bed by using brute strength to force it to lay unmoving against the feather mattress. Then he captured her other ankle, and spreading her legs wide, so wide that it almost hurt, he tied it so that she couldn't prevent him taking what he desired. He then came to kneel between her wide-stretched thighs as he slid a feather pillow beneath her hips.

"Please don't," she whispered as she glanced for the first time at the huge rod rising from a nest of deep honey curls between his muscular thighs. She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head from side to side as she strained against her bonds. He couldn't...

"Shh," he hushed her as his fingers traced circles on her trembling belly. She felt so exposed and vulnerable spread naked before him, unable to shield herself from his prying amber eyes. Tears pooled in her eyes at her extreme helplessness.

"The pain will be over soon," he promised, running an exploratory hand along her inner thigh.

"Please, I beg you, why must you do this shameful thing?" she cried, hating the quiver his touch evoked.

"It's not shameful to experience the joys of becoming a woman, Isabella. At the age of nineteen, your body is long ready to take a man inside of you for the first time. I will enjoy teaching you the ways of loving a man."

As he spoke his hands slid up over her ribcage to cup the tiny creamy mounds, molding them to the shape of his palms. The tips puckered and hardened as he feathered his tongue across one then the other, before capturing a rosy nipple in his mouth. The gentle suction and swirl of his tongue shot darts of pleasure to the apex of her quivering thighs.

His hand slipped between her spread legs, massaging her there as he continued to tease her breasts with his warm mouth. Soon she felt a building tension that made her toes curl and her hips arch.

She whimpered as he leaned over her, positioning the thick head of his shaft against her dewy entrance and thrust into her, spearing her flesh with his hard cock. She felt him sliding, ramming up inside of her, stretching her painfully, and her wrists tugged at her bonds, unable to prevent his fierce invasion. She screamed as he tore through the fragile membrane blocking his full possession, affording her no mercy as he sunk to the hilt in her tight hot pussy. Then screamed again as he began to move inside of her, the pleasure he had wrought with his fingers and mouth quickly evaporating as he thrust into her with long fierce strokes.

Tears trickled from her eyes at the pain of him stretching her beyond imagining, filling her with his hard cock. Slowly the pain began to recede to a dull throbbing, no longer a white-hot flame as he endlessly rammed himself deep inside of her with fierce possessive thrusts.

"Don't fight me, little one. Relax," he muttered, his breathing harsh as his relentless pounding brought him closer and closer to his peak, unable to keep his control in check at the feel of the exquisite tightness clenched fiercely around his glistening cock.

Gradually she felt an intermingling of tense pleasure laced with pain as he quickened inside of her, his fingers biting into her soft white bottom as he forced her reluctant hips to accede his domination and imitate the crude rhythm of his lunging body. Her whimpering cries matched his harsh grunts as he forced himself over and over into her tight pussy in deep brutal stabs, and she almost screamed anew as his cock seemed to swell twice its size inside of her before a surging gush of warmth spurted deep inside of her.

His heavy body slumped over hers as gradually his breathing eased. He brushed the curls back off her damp forehead, and gently kissed away her tears. She turned her mutinous face away, but he caught her chin in his fingers and forced her to meet his gaze. His cock was just bearable now that its punishing size seemed to have shrunk.

"Next time you will experience more pleasure. The first time for a woman is difficult, and I am told that I am quite large, yet you took all of me inside of you." He kissed her, ignoring her murmured protests. "Shh," he whispered. "In time, you will learn to enjoy everything I intend doing to your delightful little body."

She didn't know how much time had passed before Leonn de Angel untied her, and to her heated embarrassment gently washed away the blood on her thighs with a damp cloth. Pulling the covers over her, he kissed her on the forehead before quickly dressing and departing. Her chaotic mind mulled over what it felt like to have a man deep inside of her, of the pleasure he had reluctantly drawn from her. She couldn't deny, even as she loathed him, the way her traitorous body had delighted in the feel of him brutally taking his pleasure from her, even as it screamed with pain. It was almost dawn before she finally drifted off into exhausted sleep. And even there she couldn't escape him, those burning amber eyes boring into her.

* * *

She had the strangest dream, that he was kissing and caressing her entire body with the gentlest of touches, rousing her innocent body to fever pitch with the lightest of caresses. She moaned as she finally felt the thick head of his shaft sliding in her damp folds, prodding her, rubbing against her pink nub. She was lost on a sea of pleasure, never wanting to wake from this sweet dream as pleasure swirled through her.

She moaned as she felt his palms guide her legs over his shoulders as he positioned his throbbing shaft at her entrance, his warm breath stirring her hair.

Her fingers curled into the mattress as she felt him push slightly against her, stretching her around him as he teased her with the head of his cock. It was only as he slowly sheathed his thick cock deep inside her sore pussy that she was dragged from slumber, her horrified gaze flying to his as she realised this was no dream.

Leonn groaned at the exquisite tightness of her pussy, his burning amber eyes gazing down into her expressive face as she awoke to the fullness of his possession. With slow deliberate strokes he buried his cock deep inside of her, his eyes never leaving hers.

She lay trapped beneath him, a whimper of pain escaping her even as her body melted around him, the slow, gentle thrusts sending fire spiraling through her belly. The gentle rock of his hips was so different from his brutal thrusts as he raped her of her virginity. They stayed like that for what seemed like hours, the tension coiling slowly inside of her belly as he seduced her with his cock.

"Oh, god," she cried, as his relentless thrusts pushed her closer and closer to losing all reason. She knew she should be fighting him, this, but her melting body couldn't drag up a smidgen of resistance. "Please stop."

"Shh," was all he said against her ear. She moaned as he increased the urgency of his thrusts, his mouth closed over the sensitive skin where her shoulder joined her neck.

"No," she panted, pushing at his shoulders as she felt a pulsing, bursting sensation slowly begin to unravel her. "Oh, no."

He continued to move deep inside of her in that slow, smooth way, his hand questing between her thighs to finger her swollen nub, and she felt the pleasure build, his knowing caresses driving her to a frenzy of need. Her whole body tightened as she felt waves of pleasure fan through her, the walls of her pussy palpitating around his hard cock as her hips arched against him as she cried out. "No!"

Unable to hold back any longer, he exploded inside of her, spurting his seed deep in her pussy in deep jerking thrusts.

She lay unmoving, her whole body spent. She didn't resist him, simply accepted the possessive kisses he forced on her. "You have pleased me greatly, little one. I look forward to devoting my every spare minute to destroying every last vestige of innocence in those beautiful green eyes."

He rolled off the bed and quickly gathered his clothes. She didn't watch him as he silently dressed. It was the sound of a bolt sliding home that reminded her that she was his prisoner, and that her body had shamefully welcomed his remorseless invasion without a token of resistance. She pulled a feather pillow over her tear-stained face as she resolved to fight him tooth and nail the next time he so much as dared lay a finger on her.