Innocent Pawn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had avoided being alone with her since those moments in the dark where he had fought so severely for control. When she lay awake at night she remembered those intense minutes with a shiver, knowing how he close he had been to losing control. So she was surprised when one of the maids come to her with an elegantly scrawled message requesting her presence in the courtyard.

As she stood on the cobblestones, gazing about curiously, she was unprepared for the sight of him trotting across the courtyard on a large black stallion. She watched in awe as he expertly guided the horse along side of her, feeling her belly clench. With a lazy grace that stole her breath away he leaned down and caught her about the waist, hefting her up on the saddle before him as though she weighed no more than a feather.

“Slide your leg over,” he ordered against her ear, and she struggled with her skirt as she raised her leg and let it slip down over the other side. She couldn’t reach the stirrups so she quickly gripped the pummel and clenched her thighs against the saddle as she settled in the saddle. A strong arm clamped possessively around her waist, anchoring her against the solid warmth of his chest as he expertly steered the horse through the outhouses and barns at a slow trot until they reached open fields.

The wind whipped through her fiery mane as they cantered through the long green grass sprinkled with tiny white flowers, and she closed her eyes and tipped her head back against his shoulder, loving the feel of his arms around her as the sun caressed her face.

She had been allowed free reign of the castle, but whenever she had stepped outside she had been conscious of the eyes watching her every movement. To race on the stallion as though without a care in the world put a sparkle in her eyes that had been missing for so long.

She felt his fingers splay across her belly, exerting a firm pressure that drew her bottom fully into the cradle of his hips. Her heart picked up speed as his fingers lightly massaged her belly, creating a weakening sensation between her thighs.

Her eyes widened as she felt his shaft begin to lengthen and thicken against her bottom as each stride brought them into jarring contact.

The breath caught in her throat as his palm slid down her hip to clench around her skirts, slowly drawing up the silky material, inch by teasing inch. Surely…

Her stomach muscles clenched as his warm palm came to rest on the bare skin of her thigh.

“Relax.” His breath teased the scarlet tendrils at her temple, sending a slight shiver through her.

Long agonising minutes passed as he rested his palm there, his thumb rubbing tormenting circles on her soft inner thigh a mere inch from her secret flesh.

Self-preservation forced her to slide forward on the saddle with the intention of putting a fraction of space between his body and hers. It took only a few seconds for her to realise her mistake. Her mound was pressed tightly against the base of the pommel. Each stride forced her lower body up hard against the leather, bringing her into wicked contact with the raised ridge. The folds of her gown caught between her and the pommel only added to her torment.

Bella sucked in her breath as Leonn slid forward, wedging her firm against the pommel and making her devastatingly aware of the ridge of leather running down the centre of the pommel.

Oh, God, she thought as he spurred the horse on even faster. She shifted awkwardly on the saddle as she sought to escape the delicious sensations, her face pink as she tried to think of some way to prevent what was happening to her.

Her eyes closed as his hand slid up over the silk of her bodice to rub a pouting nipple.

“L-Leonn,” she puffed, tingles shooting down her spine as his fingers plucked at the taut peak through the fabric of her gown.

“Shall I stop?” He breathed mockingly against her ear, and she pinked at the realisation that he was fully aware of her humiliating dilemma.

She moaned as the press of his powerful thighs and the speed of the horse forced her sensitive flesh against the damp leather with unrelenting determination. “Please,” she murmurred huskily, not sure if she was asking him to stop this torment.

Her fingers pushed against the pommel but she unable to prevent each jolting contact as the stallion’s legs flared out before them. Her breasts rose and fell heavily, the uneven friction of the pommel only fanning the fires of her torment, never letting up or easing her frustration.

She shuddered as he drew the horse to an abrupt halt, her body a quivering mass as he swung his leg over the horse and planted his feet on the ground before capturing her waist and dragging her into his arms. He slowly slid her down his body, letting her feel the full effect she had on him.

“Please,” she begged as his fullness rubbed against her belly, her body craving the feel of his cock filling the empty, aching void between her thighs. “No more of this torment. I need to feel you inside of me.”

God help her, she thought, awed by the look in his eyes as he gazed down at her. He slapped the rump of the stallion, sending it off a fair distance to chew on the long grass.

“Thank God,” he grunted as he dragged her to the ground, pressing her into the soft earth as his body moved over hers.

She felt his hand slide between their bodies, pushing impatiently at his breeches before tugging up her skirts as his tongue tangled with hers. She moaned as the head of his shaft slipped between her thighs, searching for her dewy gate.

“I can’t wait any longer…”

He thrust into her with one powerful stroke, stretching her tight walls around him as he slid up inside of her to the hilt. His molten eyes gazed down into her wide ones as he slowly withdrew before ramming back up inside of her, watching every expression flicker across her expressive face.

Her legs wrapped around him, her hips bucking to the pace he forced on her as his body slapped against her creamy flesh, drawing cries from both of them as he plowed her tight pussy with each long stroke.

Waves of pleasure rushed over her as he rode her hard like the stallion, forcing her to accede to his will. He thrust into her over and over as she rippled around him, sensation spiraling through her as tingles began between her thighs.

“Hell,” he grunted as he thrust into her, glorying in the exquisite friction of her tight pussy as it clenched around his thrusting cock. He caught her leg, pushing it over his shoulder as his shaft speared her molten core.

“Leonn,” she gasped, her body straining beneath him, her head rolling side to side as she was overcome with pleasure, the waves washing over her. She cried out, arching beneath him as he thrust into her tender flesh, ramming home with an urgency that thrilled her.

He threw his head back, the cords in his neck straining as the force of her climax rocked him. Soon it became too much, his hot seed pouring into her as he came on top of her with long, driving thrusts.

Eventually she came to lay sprawled on top of him, their bodies entwined, his fingers tangled in her mane where it was spread across his damp chest.

She wasn’t quite sure that she had imagined the words he had cried out as he had spilled his seed deep inside her, even as they continued to echo in her mind as she drifted off into slumber.

“I love you,” he had said.

* * *

Something stirred her, dragging her from her peaceful sleep. Her eyes flickered, blinked, before they focused on the gleaming sword thrust in her line of vision. Her eyes widened before a sharp pain sent everything dark.

To be continued…

12