Innocent Pawn Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breath shuddered from his lungs at the concern in her eyes. "No," he ground out truthfully. "My concern is more for your bottom, and how warm it will feel after my hand is through with it."

"Oh," she murmured with relief. "Oh!" she squeaked when she realised that he had threatened to spank her. Something told her it would not be wise to untie him in the dangerous mood he currently was in!

She tried to ignore him, returning her attention to his shaft. She was fascinated by it, her fingers leaving no space untouched as she explored him. He remained impassive throughout, his jaw clenched as his eyes silently issued her a deadly warning.

She was unaware of the tantalising glimpses she afforded him of her swaying breasts as she lightly caressed and squeezed the hardening length of him.

Again her small hand encircled him firmly, and he arched, his bottom pressing against the mattress as he sought to evade her. The movement forced her hand to slide along him, and she stilled at his harsh indrawn breath.

Tipping her head to the side, she began to slide her hand up and down the length of him experimentally, watching him carefully from the corner of her eye as she tugged on his growing length and thickness of his cock. Heat pooled between her thighs as he gazed back at her stormily, the cords in his neck straining.

With growing confidence she teased the hardening shaft, and before long a soft groan escaped him. He began to rock in her grip as he glared up at the ceiling, his features closed and drawn.

"Untie me, Bella. Now," he bit out harshly, his breathing laboured.

Taking a deep breath, she released him and sat back on her heels. Her breasts strained against the filmy chemise, the creamy lace irritating her tight nipples until she could bear it no longer. She reached up and loosened the ribbon ties, easing the fabric against her flesh. When she gazed up shyly beneath lowered lashes, it was to find his burning amber eyes riveted on the glimpses of her soft mounds.

Holding onto his upper thighs, she swung her leg over his thighs to straddle him, her bottom wiggling as it settled comfortably between his knees. She was fully aware of his furious regard on her pink face.

Dark, burning amber locked with hers. "Release me, or so help me..." he threatened her.

As she pushed back her long mane over her shoulder nervously, she felt his gaze move down over the thrusting mounds exposed between the straining ribbons, the swell of her belly and her soft thighs pressing against his as she straddled him, the hem of her chemise riding dangerously high.

Her hands settled on his hips as she leaned over him, unaware of how her chemise dangled low, giving him ample view of her tender breasts. Gently and with exquisite care she circled his hard length and guided him to her lips. She felt the muscles of his thighs bunch and strain beneath her, felt the breath rush from his lungs as her lips gently feathered across the tip of him with aching tenderness.

"Hell," he muttered, breaking out into a sweat. His arms strained in their bonds as her tongue darted out hesitantly, flicking over the satiny head and tasting the pearl of moisture at its tip. She watched him from beneath lowered lashes as she savoured the taste, and his eyes promised her full retribution.

He pulsed in her grip as she gently kissed the head, nuzzling him with her pink lips before parting them around him. Slowly she sunk down on him, taking as much of him in as she could. Her eyes widened in surprise when he bumped against the back of her throat.

"Bella," he ground out. "Get these bloody ties of me right this instant."

She quivered at his fury, yet she was unable to deny the strange excitement she felt between her thighs.

"No," she mumbled around him, and his burning amber eyes scorched her. Slowly she began to move up and down on the hard length, each time taking more of him deeper inside of her mouth as she slowly began to relax around his thick length. When she gently cuddled the downy globes in her hand, his hips arched off the bed.

She whimpered as his hips began to surge against her, his clenched bottom lifting off the bed. She heard his soft groans as she struggled to take him in as he drove into her mouth, his whole body straining. She had never felt so deliciously feminine and powerful as she did right then, arousing him against his will.

"Bella, have mercy," he ground out as he felt himself about to spill himself into her mouth like an untried boy. "If you don't do something about the state I am in right now before I embarrass myself, I will ensure that you are unable to walk for a week."

"What would you like me to do?" she asked guilelessly as she released him, and he prayed to a thousand different gods to release him right then. The loss of control was eating at him. He wanted to rip that damn chemise off of her and lick her sweet nipples and stroke her between her wet pussy lips until she shuddered and writhed on his hand. To tumble her on her back and drive his cock into her tight little pussy. He had never experienced this feeling, and disliked it intensely, yet never had he experienced anything so erotic as the way in which Bella explored him with innocent enthusiasm.

"Climb on top of me, Bella," he urged her. "Lower yourself down on the length of my cock."

Bella, her head tipped on the side, hesitated. She wanted nothing more than to feel him moving inside of her, but some part of her wanted to taste him in her mouth as he spilled his seed. Without thinking her fingers continued to stroke and caress him, enamoured with the feel of the pulsing hard length clasped in her fingers.

"Ride me, Bella. Please," he ground out, his eyes squeezed shut, a fierce expression on his face.

Her lips parted on a soundless gasp at his pleading, and she found she was unable to resist him. Never releasing her grip on his shaft, she wiggled forward and rose up on her knees to straddle his hips.

She reached beneath her chemise with her other hand, and with trembling fingers guided him to her dewy gate. She whimpered as he slid along her glistening folds, her lashes fluttering close. She squirmed against him, reveling in the delicious friction of his shaft accidentally rubbing against her pink nub.

"Bella," he urged huskily, his body straining. "I can't hold out much longer..."

Reluctantly she guided him lower, until he pressed against the dewy entrance to her pussy.

"Yes," he hissed between his lips as she pushed down on him until the pulsing head of his shaft rested inside of her slick heat. Panting, she eased herself down further, feeling his thickness force her tight walls apart as she lowered herself a fraction at a time.

Her eyes were closed, her moist lips parted as she slowly took him inside of her snug pussy, feeling herself stretched around the hard length of him as she strained to take him all in.

"That's it," he urged as she slid down a fraction more, her tight walls clenching around him. She tried to catch her breath as she rested halfway down his shaft, urging her muscles to relax. She was unprepared for when his hips arched from the bed, forcing himself up inside of her as slid those last few inches until he was sheathed in her to the hilt.

"Oh," she murmured, gently rolling her hips on him as she tried to adjust to the feel of all of him buried deeply inside of her. The movement ground her nub against him, and her head tipped back as intense pleasure shot through her.

Slowly she opened dark green eyes, taking deep breaths as she gazed down at him. Her remaining strap slipped down over a creamy shoulder, baring her breast with its taut rosy nipple to his hungry gaze.

"Hell," he muttered, swallowing hard at the sensual heat in those mesmerising green eyes, and it was all he could do not to come inside of her.

Urged on by the burning heat in those amber eyes, Bella raised herself up until only the head of him nestled in her slick heat, before plunging back down on him, impaling herself on his thickness and drawing moans from both of them.

Lost to sensation, she began to move on the thick hard length of him, the tension between her thighs almost unbearable. Any thoughts of seducing him had flown from her mind as she fought not to lose her control before he spilled inside of her.

Her nipples taut, her wide green eyes feverish, she slid along his length with growing skill. A small tense smile curved his lips as heat pooled between her quivering thighs as sensations built to almost breaking point. She hesitated, tying to stop the building peak, but his hips thrust up, driving up inside of her. He began to rock furiously inside of her, his burning amber eyes intent on hers, his arms straining in their bonds as he drove himself up into her, bunching himself deep inside her pussy with each burning thrust.

"N-no," she gasped weakly, squirming on his cock, her hands pressing down on his hips to prevent him taking control.

"I'm going to make you come first, little one," he murmured, triumph glittering in his eyes.

"Leonn," she cried helplessly, her hips arching on him but he surged inside of her unmercifully, forging a burning path deep inside of her snug channel.

He took her with an urgency that left her breathless, quick, swift lunges as though he were trying to unseat her. The tension snapped between her thighs, and she shuddered and rippled around him as the force of her climax tore through her.

He arched beneath her, his muscles tensing, a fierce groan torn from his lips as he jerked inside of her, his pulsing heat flooding her.

She collapsed on top of him, panting, her skin damp and feverish, all thought wiped from her mind. Her pussy gently throbbed as she settled against him, her hair spilling out across his chest. Her fingers crept up, settling over his thudding heart.

"Bella," Leonn murmured silkily after a while as her breathing eased. She lay still on top of him, her warm curves molding themselves to his body. "Do you think you may have forgotten something, hmm?"

She murmured sleepily as she wiggled on top of him, but otherwise she was silent.

Leonn lay there, gazing down at the crown of her head with amusement. Struggling with his bonds, yet careful not to dislodge Bella, he finally loosened the cords binding one wrist, before releasing the other. His hands smoothed down over Bella's back until they settled firmly over her bare bottom.

As his heart began to slow, he knew Bella's victory was one they would both savour. Bella was too sensual a creature, even in her innocence, to seduce him without seducing herself. Even now, the image of her shocked sweet face as she took her pleasure on top of him, stirred him.

He gently squeezed her bottom, but Bella didn't stir. A wicked smile curved his lips as he decided he would let his exhausted lover sleep before he exacted his punishment.

~*~

Bella silently closed the door to Leonn's chamber behind her, and padded lightly over the cool stone floor. She glowed inside at the knowledge her lovemaking had roused him to his peak, reveling in her feminine power.

Lost in thought, she was unprepared when an arm lashed out, grasping her arm and spinning her around. Bella's hair tumbled over her face as she was pushed back against the wall with brutal determination, the breath rushing from her lungs.

Her heart stilled for an instant as she felt the press of something cold against her throat. She blinked, all vestiges of sleep blown from her mind as fear raced down her spine.

"Look what I've found," a familiar voice murmured against her ear, and her knees went weak.

Even as Bella opened her mouth to scream for Leonn, a hand pressed over her mouth, fingers digging into her cheeks.

"Be a good girl, and I won't be forced to hurt you. Yet."

To be concluded in the final chapter of Innocent Pawn...

12