Innocent Seduction.

Story Info
Father takes daughter's virginity.
1.9k words
4.4
230.9k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: The characters in this story are over the age of eighteen, and are not real. Any likeness to anyone in the really real world is just coincidence. Thanks.**

It was early in the morning when Jamie woke up. There wasn't any reason to be awake, she just was. Slipping out of her bed, her slender frame clad only in an oversized t-shirt - one of her Daddy's shirts, in fact - she crept down the stairs, not wanting to disturb her parents. As she headed towards the kitchen, she heard the television in the den still on, playing quietly.

Curious, Jamie detoured to the den, peeking in. She saw her father laying on the oversized couch, watching a movie. Smiling, Jamie stepped into the room and went over to the couch to lay down with him, snuggling up close.

"Jamie? What are you doing awake, baby?" he asked, surprised as he shifted to make room for her, looking down at her.

Jamie shrugged and reached up to grab the quilt off the back of the couch, pulling it down to cover them both up as she snuggled in close against his broad chest, looking at the TV.

"Couldn't sleep." She yawned a bit and turned her head to look up at him, smiling some. "Can I lay here with you for a little while 'til I get sleepy again?"

Steven groaned inwardly as his daughter's young frame pressed tightly against his, closing his eyes for a moment. He let out a soft breath, nodding slightly to her. It was all right, she just wanted to cuddle, he could do that. Smiling again, Jamie shifted once more, settling in against him, her t-shirt tugging up somewhat as she squirmed herself into place.

Jamie was a beautiful girl with light brown hair, smooth, lightly-tanned skin, slender legs and hips, a tiny waist and full, perky breasts. Steven had only just recently realized what a beautiful woman his daughter was turning out to be, and it had been driving him to distraction, to the point that he'd taken to avoiding her as much as he could. He couldn't have the bad thoughts that had been plaguing him. This had hurt Jamie, and he knew it, but he didn't know what else to do. Tonight though, he couldn't turn her away. Not again. He'd have sent her away in tears and he couldn't bear to see her cry.

Jamie watched the movie that was on TV, sighing softly and contentedly as she cuddled close to her Daddy again. She loved the way that he smelled, and how strong he felt, it made her feel safe. She didn't understand why it was he'd been pushing her away so much lately, but it didn't matter now, because he was cuddling her just like he used to when she was a little girl.

On the TV, the movie moved into a pretty intense love scene, and Jamie watched with avid interest. She was pretty naive when it came to boys and the things they did with girls, even though she had heard some of the other girls at school talking about it. She shifted slightly when she felt that strange warmth stirring in her lower stomach, and licked her lips. Then she felt something else unusual, something hard pressing against her from behind. Oh yes, she knew what -that- was, but... was her Daddy supposed to do that? It didn't matter, it made the warmth in her belly grow more, and she bit down on her lip, keeping her eyes fixed on the television.

Steven watched the movie, groaning again as things start to steam up on the screen. Unable to help the arousal he felt between the movie and the feeling of Jamie pressed against him, his cock ached as it pressed against her rear. It was all he could do not to grind himself shamelessly against her. His hand, however, had a mind of it's own it seemed, as it slid up the outside of her thigh slowly, pushing her t-shirt up more until it came to rest on her narrow hip, his fingers curling over the inside curve of her hip, only the thin cotton material of her panties seperating his fingers from her sensitive flesh.

Sighing quietly, Jamie licked her lips and pressed back against him, swallowing hard. She wasn't sure they should be doing this, in fact, she was pretty sure they -weren't- supposed to touch like this, but... his hand felt so nice, and he was so big and warm. Besides, Daddy wouldn't do anything to hurt her, right?

When she pressed back against him, Steven knew it was over, there was no way he could stop himself now. Pressing his lips together, his hand moved from her hip to down between her legs, where he then started to tease her clit lightly through her panties as he pressed his erection against her. Licking his lips, he lowered his head to nuzzle at her neck, sighing her name softly against her smooth skin.

Jamie whimpered, jerking slightly in surprise as his fingers found their way between her legs, shifting as she opened her legs more, the pleasure more intense than anything she'd ever felt before in her life, excluding even when she would touch herself down there. She rocked her hips back against him, biting down hard on her lip as she still stared at the TV, moaning in needful pleasure. Her body quickly built to orgasm from her Daddy's skilled fingers, causing Steven to have to pull his hand away after a moment, just before she shuddered into release. He nipped gently at her neck as he took ahold of her panties to pull them down off of her hips.

Jamie shifted slightly to help getting the underwear off, and Steven let out a low groan when his fingers first brushed over the smooth, firm and soft skin of her ass. He gripped her hip hard and pressed himself against her, his fingers tightening on her when he heard her soft gasp and whimper of pleasure. He shifted slightly, his hand sliding up under her t-shirt to cup one of her breasts, pinching and teasing the nipple as he moved his mouth close to her ear, whispering hoarsely.

"Jamie... we have to be quiet - your mother is upstairs. But I want you, baby... tell me that you want your Daddy, too, Jamie. I won't go any further if you tell me you don't want me to."

Jamie arched her back as his hand closed on her breast, gasping sharply for breath. When he whispered into her ear she shuddered and nodded quickly, swallowing hard before whispering breathlessly.

"Please, Daddy. I want it, too... so much I'm aching. Please fuck me with your big cock, Daddy..."

She didn't really know if he liked the dirty talk like that, but the girls at school said boys liked that sort of thing, so she figured she would try it. It seemed to work, her Daddy groaned and covered her mouth with his hand before he slammed himself into her, taking her by surprise. She yelped against his hand as a white hot rush of pain burned between her legs, her eyes widening as she realized he'd just taken her virginity. Jamie felt his other arm wrap tightly around her waist, pulling her back against him, holding her close as he stayed still inside her, letting her adjust to his considerable size.

After a few moments the rush of pain faded away and there was a dull, throbbing pleasure where he filled her up, something like she'd never felt before. She moaned softly against his hand and started to move her hips slightly against him.

Steven kept his jaw clenched tightly as he stayed quiet and still, waiting patiently as he could on her to adjust to him. He couldn't believe how tight and hot she was, and it took every bit of his willpower to not start ramming into her for all he was worth, his body trembling with the effort to remain still. When she started to move against him, he gasped and buried his face in her neck, groaning quietly as he tightened his arms around her. Keeping his hand pressed firmly against her mouth, he began to move with her, slowly at first, but as she adjusted to him he moved faster with short, quick thrusts into her, unable to move too much due to their location on the couch.

Jamie trembled in his arms as he started to move inside her, grinding her hips back eagerly against him, trying to get him to go deeper. She whimpered in quiet pleasure, thankful for his hand being over her mouth to keep her that way. The tension in her lower belly was building up rapidly, and she started to move more desperately against him, her moans into his hand growing more distressed as she neared the edge of her release.

Sensing her impending release, Steven redoubled his efforts, panting for breath, finding it hot and damp against her skin as his arms tightened around her still more. Hard and fast with those short strokes, he continued to take her, jaw clenched tightly against his own moans, forcing himself to stay silent. After only a few more moments of this, he gasped sharply, his hips bucking hard against her as his cock spasmed deep inside her, letting loose his seed as he came, unyielding. His orgasm triggered her own, and Jamie bit down on the inside of his hand as she came, writhing back against him, her muscles spasming tightly around him, drawing him into her as deeply as possible, milking him.

Both of them panting for breath, their skin slick with sweat, they lay entwined still on the couch, their hearts pounding as the movie played on. Upstairs, there were sounds of movement - Jamie's mother could be heard coming down the stairs. Licking his lips, Steven looked back to the movie while Jamie ducked her head, closing her eyes and pretending to be asleep, doing her best to keep her breathing steady.

Her mother stopped in the doorway, the same way Jamie had, and looked over the father and daughter seemingly snuggling under the quilt on the couch. She smiled softly as Steven looked up at her.

"You guys look comfortable."

Steven nodded slightly, his cock still buried deep in Jamie, twitching. He smiled to his wife and replied, "She couldn't sleep, so she came out here to lay down for awhile. I didn't wake you with the movie, did I?"

He spoke quietly, so as not to "wake" the sleeping girl on the couch with him, and his wife shook her head, smiling softly.

"No. I just needed to get a drink of water, then I'm going back to bed."

With that, she moved out of the doorway of the den, going to the kitchen to get said drink, then back upstairs, leaving Jamie and Steven in peace. Once she's gone, Jamie opens her eyes and looks up at him, smiling softly. He brushes her hair back from her face and leans down, kissing her softly on the lips. She returns the kiss, then snuggles down in his arms with a contented sigh. Closing her eyes once more, Jamie quickly falls asleep, in her father's arms, with his cock still buried deep inside her.