Innocent Sins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met a woman named Stacey at one of the parties. She made it quite clear that she would have loved to have taken me home and sucked my cock or whatever else we both wanted. Problem was, as angry and heartbroken as I was, I knew in my heart that I was still married. I refused to be unfaithful to my wife while we were still legally wed. In that way, at least, I seemed to have more respect for her than she had for me.

Did I want a divorce so I could date Stacey or other women? Heather and I had had an active sex life until her affair, and I knew I wasn't cut out for a life of celibacy. Unfortunately, I was one of those rare men who was raised to view marriage as a sacred institution. I knew I had to cut bait with Heather and our marriage, or commit to trying to work things out with her. Otherwise, I knew I'd end up doing something that went against everything I believed in.

I asked my boss for some time off so I could go away and think about things. A part of me still wondered if Heather was seeing Ty even now, and I knew I would never be able to take her back without knowing for sure, one way or another. I contacted a private detective and went away to a resort in Mexico while I waited to hear what he said. On the day I was set to fly back home, I caved in and called the man. I'd made the decision that if Heather had stayed away from Ty, I would try to work things out with her. If she was still fucking around, it was over between us for good.

"Oh, yeah, your wife is quite the prize," the detective informed me needlessly. "I can see why you're so worried, but as far as I can tell, the woman is a saint. Anytime a man has come sniffing around, she flat out tells them no. She's been staying with her sister. When she finishes work, she goes home and doesn't leave again until work the next day. I've had the phone line bugged, and the only person she's made phone calls to is you, her sister's cell phone and the pizza place a few blocks from her sister's. She's left some pretty pitiful pleas on your home answering machine. Oh yeah, some guy - his name is Ty Johnson - has called her several times, but she hangs up as soon as she realizes it's him. He's also been to see her at her office a couple of times, but she's always managed to avoid all contact."

I was more relieved than I'd ever imagined to hear that she wasn't seeing Ty anymore. Grateful to the detective, I felt more lighthearted than I had in weeks. I decided to call Heather when I got home and invite her out to dinner so we could talk. It wouldn't be easy for me, but I'd been miserable without her. It was time to see if I was more miserable being with or without her now.

When I made it home, I checked my mail and found that I had a couple of packages. The answering machine was also blinking, and as I heard Heather's voice talking on it, I had a weird sensation of deja vu, remembering the last time I'd come home to an empty house and blinking machine. The first two messages were straightforward, with her calmly asking how I was and to please call her so we could just talk. The next three were borderline hysterical, as she sobbed wondering why I wouldn't even answer her e-mails letting her know I was OK. The pleas tore at my heart and made me feel guilty for not even telling her I was going away for a while. I was reaching for the phone to call her when the final message came on.

Ty's deep voice said, "Hey, Jake, man, how's it going? Listen, just wanted to give you a heads up that I sent you a package in the mail. I thought it might help you speed up the divorce. Just so you know, I plan to take good care of Heather, so don't feel bad about using it as evidence. I really am sorry about everything, man, but I do love her."

The message clicked off, and I wondered what in the hell his cryptic message meant. Was he trying to stir up trouble and obstruct any reconciliation? It didn't matter. The seed of doubt had been planted, and I searched for the package he claimed to have sent. me. As I opened it, I realized it was a videotape. My heart nearly dropped, fearing what would be on it. I considered not even watching. I knew whatever I would see would rip my heart out, all over again. But just like being unable to look away at the pool, I found myself pressing PLAY on the VCR.

The picture opened in what I knew was Ty's bedroom. He walked past the camera, speaking to someone, and then I saw Heather walk in front of the camera too, oblivious that she was being recorded. What shocked me most was that I recognized instantly when the tape had been made.

It was on the night of Ty's housewarming party, when Heather had been dressed to kill in her red dress.

"I really should be getting back to Jake. It's getting late and--"

"Come on, sweetheart, it's only nine o'clock," Ty argued. "Besides, I saw Jake enjoying himself downstairs. We deserve a little private time to catch up. You've been so obsessed with getting my house finished that we haven't had a chance to just sit down and talk."

"I suppose we can talk for a few minutes," Heather agreed. "But why don't we go downstairs? Ty, I'm married. I don't feel comfortable being alone with you in your bedroom."

"Heather, this house is full of people, including your husband. This is the only room we can be alone in right now. Relax. Sit down and just relax," he urged, guiding her to take a seat beside him on his bed.

The next few minutes were filled with idle chit-chat, as the two old friends reminisced about the old days. Heather grew more and more comfortable and was letting her guard down. I knew any minute now Ty would move in for the kill. When he said, "You know, Heather, when I walked into that office a few weeks ago and saw you again, I felt like I was being given a second chance to right a wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, baby, you know what I mean. You and I both know if Jake hadn't come along when he did, we would have been lovers. You felt the attraction as much as I did. You still feel it. I can tell. That's why you're always so nervous being alone with me."

She hesitated long enough to prove Ty right. Still, she protested, "That's ridiculous. I think I should--" she said and started to rise, only to have Ty pull her back down.

"Heather, baby, deep down inside you know we've got to settle this unfinished business between us," he argued.

Heather started to say something: "I don't know..."

"Heather, you are so beautiful, and I know you want me." Then Ty leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. Heather tried to resist and even said, "I don't think we should be doing this."

Ty kissed her again and said, "I can't help myself. It's just a kiss. Can't I at least have that?" Then he kissed her again and this time I could see that Heather was kissing him back. As the kissing got more passionate, Ty ran his hands over the front of Heather's dress and squeezed her right breast. Heather made no attempt to stop him. His hand moved across her chest, giving attention to both peaks, and he continued to kiss her passionately.

I couldn't believe I was sitting there watching my wife be seduced, knowing at the time I was downstairs in another room, totally oblivious. Ty broke off the kiss and pulled back from Heather. I could tell from the look on her face that she was very aroused, but also very conflicted. Then Ty said, "Heather, baby, you're so beautiful. I would love to see these lovely breasts."

She shook her head, looking panicked, and Ty kissed her again. With the skill of a practiced lover, Ty now focused his hand on getting inside her panties instead of her bra. Slowly as he kissed her mouth, he used his hand to caress her thighs apart. I watched his hand slowly inch its way up between her trim, white thighs, dragging the red dress with it. Heather was really getting into the kiss now, I saw, her hands holding onto Ty's head as she worked her lips over his. I found myself wanting to kill both of them, but I could not look away. I was even starting to get an erection, I realized, angry at my own instinctive reaction.

In a few minutes Ty had managed to drag her panties down her thighs and was finger-fucking my wife on the television. Heather was gasping and moaning like a bitch in heat, and then I noticed her hand was reaching for his crotch. As Ty continued to slide his thick fingers up her cunt, Heather massaged the large lump beneath his pants. At one point, she pulled her mouth away from Ty's and gasped out, "You feel huge!"

Then her face took on a strained expression, one I knew meant she was on the verge of orgasm. Her hips were bucking into Ty's hand, and she bit her lip as she let out a wild, mewling sound. Her entire body began to tremble, and she clutched at Ty with both arms, pressing her entire body against his front as she struggled to regain sanity.

A few seconds later, I saw Ty stand up and open his pants and pull them down along with his jockey shorts displaying his monstrous, black erection. He sat down again and said, "Heather, if you feel the same way about me as I do about you, I want you to take my cock into your mouth."

Heather looked at him, and I could see the realization of what she had done and was doing come over her face in all its naked horror. Shaking her head, she said, "Ty, I can't do this. This is so wrong. I love my husband. Please...this should have never happened," she said, standing and then quickly pulling her panties back into place. "I have to go!"

Swearing as Heather moved to leave, Ty looked unhappy even as he told her, "I understand you need to come to terms with this, baby. That's fine. You know where I am when you finally make a decision about us."

The tape blinked suddenly, and I realized it had been edited to include more than one scene. This time the picture was of Ty's living room and was pointed right at his sofa. The date at the bottom of the screen told me it was the second day of my business trip. My eyes about popped out of my head at what I now saw. Heather, completely naked, was lying back, legs spread wide as Ty knelt between them. I could even hear the sounds of his tongue slurping in and out of her pussy as he ate her out. She was moaning and writhing beneath him. Every once in a while, she would cry out, "Oohh, it's so good! Oh, yes!"

When she reached her orgasm, she screamed out with gutso. Ty lifted himself, only to begin taking off his own clothes. Heather was laying there satiated, her eyes closed as she recovered from the strength of her orgasm. I watched in horror as Ty shuffled forward, grabbed both of Heather's ankles to spread her legs wide and placed his cock head on her pussy lips. They glistened, she was so wet. Her nipples were erect and swollen and her pussy lips were enlarged. "Oh fuck," I heard her cry as Ty pushed his head in, her eyes flying open in surprise. "Ty, stop! Please Ty, at least put a condom on....Oh god. It's so big, you're ripping me apart."

Ty made a soothing sound, promised to pull out rather than wear a condom and began bucking his hips, sliding more in with each thrust. "Oh fuck, your cock is so big. Fuck." Despite her protests, Heather screamed out as another orgasm suddenly rocked her body. I had never heard my wife speak like this, either during lovemaking or in conversation. She simply never used swear words. Plus, I could see that Ty was only fucking her with a little more than half his cock. I cringed when I heard, "No one has ever fucked me like this." Heather gasped, pushing Ty's hips away with one hand while pulling him into her with the other, obviously conflicted. "Oh god, I'm cumming again!" she cried when he suddenly rolled his hips forward, pushing another two inches inside her.

I had felt sick when I saw how willingly she seemed to let the man eat her pussy. Now I felt the bile rise in my throat, seeing how she was reacting to another man's cock inside her. Then she made a gagging sound of her own and squealed, "Ow, oh god. You're too deep. It hurts. Oh please!"

I watched as Ty drew back and slammed his hips forward burying his entire cock in her pussy. Heather screamed a little, then moaned. Ty really started fucking her then. He held her legs spread wide, fucking her with the entire length of his cock. Heather bit her lower lip and was gripping the sofa cusions so hard her knuckles were white. She looked like she was really into it. She was raising her hips up to match his heavy thrusts. Every now and then her eyes would roll up in her head as she came again. Ty lowered her legs and they wrapped around his large waist. Heather murmured something, and then I made out, "You promised! Please pull out!"

I watched them grind their crotches together as Ty dug his cock around in her pussy. Suddenly, the black man bellowed and his muscular ass cheeks flexed as he came deep inside my wife's pussy. I heard my wife let out a little scream as she came yet again. When Ty pulled out, Heather's legs were spread wide open and sperm was pouring out of her pink hole. Then she put her hand behind Ty's neck and pulled him to her and kissed him passionately. When she broke the kiss, I watched as they shifted and Heather went down on him, taking his cock as far down her throat as she could. Watching my wife sucking another man's cock was very painful but I couldn't look away.

I wondered if she would swallow, which she rarely did for me, but then the tape went to a blank screen. Now I was feeling really crazy again, insane with anger and betrayal. First, this fucking asshole was so confident that he would be able to score with my wife that he had set up his video camera to record it. Second, Heather had showed so little respect for me that it had been easy for the asshole to score with her. I again felt like going out and buying a gun, but I knew it was crazy to even think.

It was in those moments, watching the videotape of the black man fucking my beloved wife - the same woman I'd decided earlier to try and accept back into my life - that I felt something dark and menacing shift inside my soul. Like a disease it grabbed hold of my heart, and then...

Then, I began to plan my revenge.

(To be continued...)

12