Innocent Sins Ch. 05

Story Info
Heather tries to do the right thing.
5.8k words
4.35
81.2k
20
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not even a week after her divorce from Jake was final, dozens of beautiful red roses began arriving at Heather's office.

At first no note was attached to the arrangements, and Heather harbored a secret hope that perhaps Jake had changed his mind and was trying to tell her he wanted to start over, to give her another chance. Remembering the videotape he had sent her showing him make love to another woman, Heather wasn't certain how she felt about that idea anymore. Yes, she still loved Jake. But they had now both been unfaithful. Two wrongs didn't make a right, and now she was just as hurt and angry as Jake was. She didn't know if she could stand living with him again, constantly wondering in the back of her mind if he were seeing another woman. Then again, she supposed that had been the whole point of that tape. He had wanted her to understand what it had felt like when he had discovered her affair. He had even said he doubted she would want to speak to him again, because that was exactly how he'd reacted to her infidelity.

Even so, yes, Heather wanted the chance to try and work things out with Jake. But those hopes were crushed when another dozen roses arrived with a note that bore a short, sweet endearment and Ty's name, not Jake's. She considered sending the arrangements over to her sister's - Cassie had an almost obsessive love for anything floral - but she couldn't bring herself to do it. That same afternoon, the staff secretary buzzed Heather to tell her Ty was there for an eleven o'clock appointment. Steeling herself for the meeting she knew was inevitable, Heather took a deep breath and forced herself to go greet him in the lobby.

When he followed her into her private office, Ty glanced around and said, "Didn't you get my flowers?"

Sending him a cool, professional glance, she nodded curtly. "I did. Thank you."

"You already had them sent home? That was fast," he said with a puzzled, although arrogant smile.

"No, I had them sent over to the hospital with instructions for them to be given to patients without family." She crossed her arms and perched herself on the edge of her desk in front of him. "I really wish you hadn't sent them here. It was completely inappropriate given that my divorce was only final last week. I can't even begin to imagine what my co-workers are thinking."

Ty had had to restrain himself to wait that long. He'd made it his business to find out when Heather would be a free woman, but he had also hoped she would be the one to come to him seeking comfort. It had taken her long enough, but yesterday, he'd finally gotten an email from her, saying she'd thought about things and would like to see where their relationship could lead now that Jake was out of her life. She'd said she missed feeling his cock sliding inside her juicy cunt and couldn't wait until they could be together again. She had also said she thought she was expecting his baby and fully expected him to help her "take care of it." He assumed she meant an abortion. That was fine by him. Someday he wouldn't mind having a kid, but not now, not unless he could bring the kid up in a stable home. Right now, Ty couldn't offer that, so he wasn't opposed to an abortion if Heather wasn't. It wouldn't be the first he'd paid for, and it probably wouldn't be the last.

The first thing he'd done this morning was call to schedule an appointment with Heather's secretary at work, trying to be a little more gentlemanly this time around. He'd figured he could take her to lunch at his place, only eating wasn't on his agenda. And he knew from past experience that beautiful women loved receiving beautiful flowers. He'd paid a small fortune but figured it would be a small price to pay in exchange for Heather's white legs wrapped around his waist again.

"I'm sorry," he told her. "I didn't mean to be insensitive. How are you holding up? Quite frankly you look wonderful, better than I expected."

Heather let out a soft, chafing laugh. It was funny, wasn't it? Even though she felt like shit, she still got up in the mornings, made herself up for work and managed to force food down her throat every now and then. She had once imagined that if Jake ever left her, she'd waste away to nothing, have no desire to live at all. Instead, it was as if she were a robot, continuing with her day-to-day life with no emotion, only the tiny hope that someday she and Jake would find their way back to one another. Yes, she was surviving, but she wasn't living. Rubbing a weary hand over tired eyes, Heather asked Ty, "What are you doing here, Ty? I'm not your accountant anymore."

"You're still my friend," he countered, then added. "You're also something more. I was hoping I could do things right this time, maybe take you out to lunch. What do you think?"

"I think you've got a lot of nerve even coming near me after what you did," she told him, cold anger in her voice. "You ruined my life and now you just expect me to keep on with you as if nothing happened? You're a bastard, Ty. Quite frankly, I hope I never see you again."

"I seem to remember a few times when you liked it that I was such a bastard," he shot back suggestively, moving forward to crowd her against the desk. What was her deal? he wondered. Yesterday she'd sent him that teasing email, and now she was acting like he had the plague. She immediately straightened and pushed him away.

"What's going on here?" he demanded. "Yesterday you sent me that message, getting me all hot and bothered, and now this?"

"I never sent you a message," she denied. "What are you talking about, what message?"

"The email saying you wanted some more of this," he said, crudely massaging his crotch.

"You're crazy," she accused. Heather wondered whether he was lieing, or if someone else had sent him a message pretending to be her. But who would have done such a thing? And why?

Ty was almost as confused as Heather until he realized she was only playing hard to get again - obviously she liked that game. OK. He would play along; he would play the big bad black dude sniffing for some innocent white pussy.

"All right, if that's how you want to play it. Maybe you don't realize it, but I have each of our encounters on tape. I'm sure you'd hate it if a copy got mailed to your co-workers and family. But as long as you're nice to me, you won't have a thing to worry about."

The shocked, horrified expression on Heather's face told him all he needed to know. Smiling in triumph, he reached down to unbuckle his belt, planning to teach her a lesson for thinking she could pretend to ignore what was between them. Heather heard his zipper lowering and looked down in time to see his hand slide inside and begin massaging his large black cock, preparing it for her. Instead of feeling any ounce of desire whatsoever, she felt...sick.

"You're disgusting," she told him, quickly moving away. "As far as those tapes are concerned, I could care less who you send them too. Jake already has seen them, and he's the only person I would care about. My family....Cassie already knows what happened...what I did. I told her myself. Go ahead and send them to my co-workers. My job isn't irreplaceable. Jake is the only thing in my life that is irreplaceable. Besides, I'm willing to take responsibility for my actions. Are you?"

Damn, he thought.

"What about the baby?"

"Baby?"

"You're pregnant with my kid, remember," he said. "You told me you wanted me to help you get an abortion. That's another reason I'm here. How much do you need?"

Heather's hand flew up so fast, he couldn't block the slap she delivered to his face. "You bastard! Even if I were pregnant, I would never have an abortion. Not if there was the slightest chance the baby could be Jake's. For the record, I'm not pregnant. Thank god."

Ty had never expected this reaction, not in a million years. She seemed so sincere he figured he must have been reading her wrong after all. Damn, she must really love the bastard to feel as though she had nothing else to loose now that she'd lost Jake. Reluctantly, Ty straightened his clothes.

"I think I could really love you, you know. Do you think, after a few months...?"

"No!" she swore vehemently. "And I'm sorry. If you do love me at all, I'm sorry. The only man I love or will ever love is Jake Devlin."

"He's a lucky man." Desperately trying to think of some way to hold onto her, Ty sighed and finally had to admit defeat. "What I said about the tapes...I would never do anything to hurt you. I'll send you the only copies so you can destroy them if you want."

She glanced at him with a look that told him she didn't believe him. Still, she said, "Thank you."

She was still puzzled by the mysterious message Ty had supposedly been sent. Maybe Jessica had done it. But again why? Sending a message like that was just plain spiteful, something meant to stir things up and cause her trouble, and Jessica had no real reason to be angry with Heather. The fleeting thought that Jake probably still had access to her email account crossed her mind, but she quickly dismissed it. Jake would never do anything like that. Unless he'd been testing the waters, wanting to see how she'd react, a tiny thought whispered.

When Ty finally left, Heather made up her mind that she would drive by the house when she got off work and force Jake to talk to her. At the very least, he deserved to know about the results of her pregnancy test. He deserved to know that she wasn't carrying either his or Ty's baby. But when she arrived at her old house, Jake's car was no where to be seen, the house looked empty, and there was a realtor's FOR SALE sign in the front yard. She almost broke down in tears when she saw that sign. She and Jake had been so happy here once. Wondering if Jake was staying in a motel, she decided to call his cell phone, only to be told it was a number no longer in service. As she was sitting in the drive, contemplating what to do next, she didn't realize that her old neighbor had seen her and decided to come say hello until the middle-aged woman began rapping on Heather's window. Startled, she quickly regained her composure and rolled down the glass. Thankfully, Mrs. Dobbins expressed her disbelief that Heather and Jake had split up. "You were always such a loving couple," she observed. "You must be devastated."

Heather simply nodded, saddened by the reminder that she was the reason her marriage had broken up. "I was actually coming over to try and talk to Jake but he doesn't seem to be staying here anymore. Do you know where I can find him?"

Mrs. Dobbins sent Heather a curious, although sympathetic look. "It's my understanding Jake left town Monday to take a job in another state. I think he told Henry he was moving out west somewhere...oh, I can't remember exactly. He didn't offer to leave any kind of forwarding address with us. Perhaps you can get in touch with his family?"

"Perhaps," Heather mumbled and quickly excused herself before she broke down in front of the woman. Sobs wracked her body as she drove back to her sister's house. Jake was gone. He hadn't even told her he was leaving, or where. He must really hate her to do something like that.

In the weeks that followed, Heather tried to get on with her life. She found a small apartment near her sister and threw herself into her work. Occassionally she would hear from Ty, but she always made it clear she wished he'd leave her alone. Truth was, she was feeling incredibly lonely and unloved without her loving husband in her life, and the more Ty pushed, the more she felt like caving in. It had been nine years since she'd been on her own, and quite frankly, she hated the feeling.

On the fourth of July, Jessica made Heather agree to attend the paty she was having at her place. By that point, it had been two months since the divorce, and Jessica had been trying to get Heather to start dating again. Heather didn't even want to think about starting another relationship yet, maybe never, but she also didn't want to spend the holiday alone.

She shouldn't have been surprised when she looked up from where she was sitting and saw Ty angle his 6-foot, 3-inch body through the door leading outside to Jessica's patio. He was dressed in a pair of baggy shorts and a button-up shirt. The heat of his gaze when it landed on her made it clear he approved her of her similar outfit, a v-neck tee shirt and shorts that exposed plenty of skin in the hot, afternoon sun.

Thankfully, she managed to avoid the tall black man as Jessica seemed glued to his side throughout the day. Heather felt a second's jealousy, seeing him flirt and laugh with the petite blonde, but then she reminded herself that she had no reason to be jealous. If it had been Jake...oh god, just remembering the video of him and the other woman made her feel physically sick. She stood and excused herself, searching out Jessica's upstairs bathroom. She had just finished wiping a cool wet washcloth over her face when she heard the door handle turn as if someone were trying to come in.

She yelled, "Just a minute!" and hurried to clean up after herself.

When she opened the door, Ty stood there, looking concerned. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm finished." She moved to step aside, but he blocked her path.

"We need to talk," he said, pressing her back inside the bathroom and turning to lock the door behind him. Heather backed up against the sink. When she forced herself to meet his gaze, he was smiling slyly. She looked away again, but her gaze felt tugged downward toward his groin. His shorts barely hid the long lump that strained against the material, and she swallowed, remembering what that lump looked like in all its naked glory. If she loved Jake, how could she keep reacting this way around another man? Maybe she was a whore, she tried to reason. Loving Jake wasn't even an issue. Maybe something had been turned on inside her that couldn't be turned off. Ty represented forbidden passion, and her body just couldn't help but react to that thrill whenever he was near.

She wondered, though, if she'd feel the same about Ty now that she was divorced from Jake. Maybe she had feelings other than lust for her old friend...maybe she just didn't want to admit that to herself.

Maybe she needed to find out.

"How have you been?" he asked, and she realized with a gasp that one of his hands had moved down and was massaging his straining cock beneath his shorts.

"What are you doing? I think you had better leave," Heather said, somewhat mesmerized as she watched him boldly stroking himself in front of her.

Reaching out, Ty grabbed her by the wrist and pressed himself against her open palm. "I saw you watching me downstairs," he said crowding her against the sink. "You didn't like me flirting with your friend."

"You can do whatever you want," she mumbled. "Let go of me, Ty."

Ty considered letting Heather go, but the truth was, he was still stinging from the pounding he'd taken a few weeks ago outside the strip club he worked at. He'd just finished up for the night and was headed for his car when a couple of big sons-of-bitches had jumped out of nowhere and left him on the ground, bloody and bruised. Before they'd left, one of the guys had spat out, "Semper Fi, asshole. Remember that next time you try to screw one of our buddy's wives."

Now, Ty had screwed a lot of married women on the side, but he also knew that Jake Devlin had been in some branch of the service - wasn't Semper Fi something to do with the Marines? He was certain Jake had put the fuckers up to the beating. The bruises might be fading, but Ty's pride still hurt. He needed to fuck Heather again for his ego's sake, as much as he needed to stick it to Jake one more time.

She tried to move around him again, but he stopped her.

"Hmmm. Let me see something first," he said. Reaching down, he snaked his free hand beneath the hem of her shorts and inserted two fingers beneath the elastic of her panties. When he pulled them out, they were moist with her juices. Smiling confidently, he wiggled his thick digits back beneath the elastic and slid them once again along her slick folds.

Realizing what was happening, Heather clamped her firm thighs over his hand as she squirmed to get free. "I'll scream," she said, digging the nails of her free hand into Ty's upper arm. "I'll scream, you know I will."

"No you won't," he taunted back, knowing full well she wouldn't. Heather was practically panting against his chest, silently begging for this. He knew she wanted it to seem like she was putting up a fight, that she wanted him to take the decision out of her hands. No way was he playing that game again, although he was more than willing to help her beg for it. He carefully took her hand and placed it back on his hard-on, helping her close her fingers around it through the thick material of his shorts.

With his other hand, he carefully undid the button and lowered the zip on her shorts. "Do you really want me to stop?"

Her mouth opened, but only a whimper came out. Ty's fingers slid over her pussy, slick with her juices and actually hot to the touch. He felt her resolve caving in as she admitted to herself how much she wanted it. She trembled and her thighs relaxed around his hand. Her fingers began squeezing his cock through his shorts.

Ty slipped his finger, with ease, further into her wet tunnel.

"I can't do this," she said, her deep, blue eyes pleading with him. Her grip slackened on his thickening cock, and instead she began rubbing her fingers up and down his length, measuring him.

"Please, Ty. We can't. Anyone could come up here," she said, breathless.

Ty worked his fingers inside her, and while his thumb made slow circles around her clit, he leaned in to graze the skin on her neck with his thick lips and tongue.

Turning her to face the sink, he gently nibbled on her ear and whispered, "We can, and we're going to."

Heather was dripping in anticipation as she felt Ty grab the edges of her shorts and tug them down past her hips, taking her panties with them. With the material of her shorts resting at her ankles, she felt Ty rub the head of his dick up and down her wet slit until the head was glazed with their combined juices. She moaned as his cock teased her folds, then bit her lip to keep from making too much noise. She only then realized that she was facing a partially uncovered window that overlooked most of Jessica's party guests downstairs. She prayed that while she could see them, the glare of the afternoon sun would keep anyone from seeing her as Ty placed the head of his thick, black cock at her opening and pushed inside.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Heather groaned. Ty applied more pressure. "Just let me … umpph!"

Her soft squeal faded as he banged his cockhead and a few inches into her. Heather bent over, using her arms to prop herself up on the sink counter as he began fucking her slowly from behind

"I can't believe I'm letting you put it inside me again! Are you wearing a rubber?"

Ty slipped about half of his ten or eleven inches into her and paused. Her mouth was agape as if to scream, but no sound came out. Her swollen cunt spasmed and spurted more lubricant around the cock forging its way inside her. Ty remained motionless, but Heather didn't. She started pushing back into him, slowly allowing her small, white pussy to swallow the length of his big, black shaft.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. "Hurry up, Ty. Someone might come."

"I'm trying to make you cum, baby."

Still, she had a point. He eased back until just the head was still lodged inside her. Then he began a series of long, deep, steady strokes, forcing the air out of her lungs on each penetration. The only sounds in the bathroom were her gasps, skin pounding skin, and the squishing each time he moved his swollen dick in the juices of her femininity. Every once in a while they would hear bits and pieces of someone's conversation below the window and she wondered if anyone could see Ty fucking her if they looked up.

12