Innocent Slutty Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers

She smiled. "Oh you're a friend of Chloe's. I think she's upstairs talking with some people."

"Oh she is? Are you an old friend of her's?"

"Yeah. We went to high school together."

We talked more and more. I got us both another drink and then another. We talked about everything and nothing for about half an hour.

"So did you know Chloe well?"

"Yeah, we shared a lot of things in high school?"

"Like what?" I asked her.

She smiled at me and gave me a lascivious look, drawing a little closer. "Like boys." She brushed against me. We were both getting drunk.

I slid my hand under her belt and pulled her toward me. I kissed her.

She put her arm around my back and I rolled my fingers over her ass, pushing my tongue deep into her mouth. We were standing in the hallway, kissing and fondling and my cock was pushing against her.

"Why don't you show me where Chloe is," I said.

She smiled. "Are you sure? I think she's pretty busy."

"Yes, show me."

She took me by the hand and took me upstairs. She knocked on a closed door.

"Chloe! It's Kristen. Open up." A few seconds later the door opened to a guy with no shirt on in a pair of jeans.

We slipped in and closed the door. I looked on the bed and my jaw dropped.

There were four guys, half naked around my girlfriend. She was on her hands and knees in only her panties. She was bobbing up and down on some guy's cock and had another cock in her hand. Another guy was masturbating over her. The guy that answered the door unzipped his pants and took his dick out.

Before I knew it, Kristen was kissing me. I half-closed my eyes and kissed her back. Chloe hadn't seen me come in.

I kissed her some more. She pulled her shirt over her head and her breasts fell down in front of me. I sucked in her nipple and then the other. She unzipped my pants and pulled them to the floor.

She got on her knees and looked up at me. She extended her tongue all the way out and glided it around my cock and balls. She delicately eased her lips over the head of my dick and slirped it in.

One of the guys was spanking my girlfriend's ass, telling her to suck it, turning it a nice shade of pink.

She sucked my cock all the way in, stroking it with her hand and mouth until it was stretched hard as it would go. She stood back up.

"Why don't you say hi to Chloe."

I looked at my girlfriend, then walked over to the bed with Kristen.

Kristen bent over and whispered to Chloe: "He says he's a friend of your's"

My girlfriend turned around and looked at me. Her eyes shot open wide.

"Honey, what are you doing here? She had cum all over her face.

"Just wanted to see what you were up to. Don't let me stop you."

She knew I was mad at her so she crawled over to me and put her arms around me.

"I'm sorry. I tried to tell you. These guys just love to make me suck them off."

"Come on. We're going."

She looked at me and her face said something else. "I can't. I've already got them all excited." She looked at me innocently. "Honey, I have to be honest with you. I really love being a slut. I love to please guys, I love it when guys want to do things to me and I really want these guys to put their dicks in me."

This was just too much. I was about to say something when she reached up and kissed me. Her tongue grabbed a hold of my tongue and I could taste the cock on her breath. As she was kissing me I opened my eyes. Kristen was looking at me. I looked back down at my girlfriend, cum-covered in her panties.

"Lie down."

She smiled at me, not know what I was thinking. She lied down on her back. I got behind her and pulled her legs apart, spreading them wide. My cock was hanging over her mouth and she was trying to suck it in, like it was pure instinct every time she saw one.

I spread her legs wide, then motioned to one of the guys. He knew what I meant and he climbed between her legs. He rubbed his cock around my girlfriend's lips then pushed it in. I kept her legs spread in the air as he started to pound her.

Kristen leaned over and started to kiss me again. I was almost sitting on my girlfriend's face and she was sucking my cock to best she could. I kissed Kristen some more. She undid her pants and pulled them off. I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her again.

My girlfriend was getting fucked raw and loving it. I've never seen her so out of control. I crawled off her head then reached down and kissed her.

"I like to watch you get fucked."

She smiled. "Good, because I need it."

One of the other guys held her legs and started taking turns gang-banging her. I held Kristen and pulled her panties down. I put her on her back next to my girlfriend and spread her legs.

I put my cock back in my girlfriend's mouth. She sucked it in and looked at me, knowing what I was about to do. I could tell she was intensely jealous, but with cum all over her face and her tits bouncing up and down, she couldn't do much.

I turned toward Kristen. Her pussy was trimed nice and short, waxed to a thin strip. I eased my cock, wet with my girlfriend's saliva into her. She was tight and I had to push it in over and over until it sunk all the way in.

Kristen bit her lip and moaned. I looked over at my girlfriend. One of the guys had his cock pointed at her and cum streamed across her face, hitting her chin and lips and neck and breasts.

She tried to lick it up, watching me watch her as I was pounding my cock into Kristen. I whispered into Kristen's ear how tight and good her pussy felt. She was moaning loud.

I pulled out and turned her over onto her hands and knees. I took my cock and put it over my girlfriend's mouth. I pushed it through her lips and into her mouth. She resisted, then sucked it in.

I let some saliva drop onto Kristen's ass and got her ass all wet. I eased one finger into her pussy and then eased another finger into her ass. She was really tight and I had to slowly push my wet finger all the way in.

My girlfriend was sucking my cock, looking at me.

I put another finger in her ass and she slowly loosened up. I pulled my cock out of my girlfriend's mouth and slid it down the crack of Kristen's ass.

I pushed the head of it, wet with my girlfriend's saliva into her tight little ass. She clinched her hands as I eased the head in and out. I rubbed my fingers all over her clit until she finally let her muscles unclench and my cock slid into her ass.

My girlfriend was watching me the whole time. She was getting fucked by this really muscular guy but she was watching me. I could tell she was furious with jealousy. She looked at me, then got on her hands and knees. Her panties were still on, pulled to the side of her ass.

She pulled them off and handed them to me.

"Remember my ex-boyfriend Kevin? This is his cum. It came out of my ass." She thought this would make me jealous, which it did.

I reached over and grabbed her by the hair and kissed her deeply. She resisted, then furiously sucked in my tongue and kissed me back. I was driving her mad.

My thighs were striking Kristen's ass and her asshole was stretched around my cock. And my girlfriend was grabbing at me, kissing me.

"You're the dirtiest girl I've ever met and I love it."

Her friends still had their cocks out and were stroking them.

"We're going to cover you with cum."

She was still so emotional and horny and half in tears, that I had to hold her down while her friends stood over her.

Cum started streaming out of their cocks onto her face and breasts and legs. She rubbed it all around her. The sight of my girlfriend covered in cum of guys she had been sucking off for years, after what had happened earlier drove me to the edge.

Cum spurted out of my dick into Kristen's ass, filling her up to the brim of her ass. My cock pulsated over and over, emptying out the sexual frustration from the day. I pulled out and looked at my girlfriend.

I wiped the cum off her lips and then kissed her.

We looked at each other. There was nothing left to say.

Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers
12