Innocent Text Messages Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until HR finally allowed her to switch floors with someone else that I calmed down. Selene harassed them just about every day until they did it. That's when I knew that she was serious. She loved the floor that she was on, and her patients missed her. The day before she switched, they had a small party for her. But switched without a looking back. She told me that she had no problem working with Brian and never speaking to him again, but she needed ME to know that.

For my part, I stepped up my game. I made it obvious that my wife got my motor running, and I didn't care who knew. I was subtle when kids were in the room, but if we were alone it became a full time job for her to keep my groping from going too far. She really didn't do a good job of that though. It was like she wasn't even trying to stop me.

As for Brian, I wound up not having to get revenge. You see, karma usually finds a way to get the best of us. Brian was beat up pretty bad at his Mustang one night. Some woman who works with my wife was fucking Brian even before he started hitting on her. I think her name was Wilma, or something like that. Anyway, her husband had the same idea that I had (waiting for him by the Mustang) but his weapon of choice was a baseball bat. Brian wound up being a patient in the same hospital that he worked in. I know you guys would like to hear that he could never have kids or was permanently maimed, but this isn't that kind of story. He got out after a week, but he wasn't quite the same after that.

Wilma's husband got arrested and wound up doing time. I'm not sure how much time, but it made me glad that I had my Yoda to talk me out of what I wanted to do. I just hope that Wilma's husband isn't someone's bitch.

Tony: Hey Sexy!

Selene: Hey back at ya

Tony: What U wearing?

Selene: Hospital scrubs

Tony: Damn that makes me hard!

Selene: Take a pic and send it to me

Tony: I thought u said that less was more?

Selene: Normally that's tru, U already have "more".

Incoming Picture

Selene: OMG! I can't believe u sent it! I am so hot rite now. When I get home and the girls go to sleep u r gonna get it! I hope u ate your Wheaties!

Toni: When u get home from wk I want you to put on that pink lingerie tonight.

Selene: Baby, that doesn't fit me anymore. That thing has been too small for me since I had Gaby

Toni: That's why I chose it ;)

Selene: U R sooooo Bad!

I have a follow on story to this in which we hear from Brian. His character is actually based on a real person. I took some liberties with his character, but believe me when I say that there is someone out there like him. I hope that you find it interesting. Thank you all for your comments.

12