Innocent Waitress? Ch. 02

Story Info
She pays the bar owner's debts, personally.
6.6k words
4.47
115.7k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyLi
SexyLi
94 Followers

I couldn't believe that I was actually going back to the bar. After what happened last night I just wanted to leave the area and never be seen again, but I couldn't trust Mark with the movie he had of me and what I did with him.

Shit. How could I have let this happen? That bastard. I'd find a way out. I had to find a way out. I'm a smart girl. I could think of something.

I walked back in, ready for my shift. I thought things couldn't get worse, but Mark was right there to greet me as I walked through the door, smiling from ear to ear like a kid in a chocolate shop.

"Smart thinking." he said.

I walked straight passed him.

"Bastard!" I uttered under my breath, deliberately so that he could hear me. As I carried on into the staff area I could hear him laughing to himself.

I got myself ready then headed into the bar. I expected more harassment from Mark, the owner, but he left me alone. After a while things got a little quiet. Most people had drinks and I was just working at the waitress station, updating a couple of the tabs that were running that night. As I worked on the till I felt someone come up behind me.

Mark's hands cupped my buttocks, then started to slide around to the front.

"Remember the movie I have!" he whispered in my ear. "Don't mess me about."

I knew I had no choice. All I could do was wait, endure, and think bloody hard about how to get out of this disgusting mess.

Mark's right hand came over my shoulder and he pretended to be helping me with the till, showing me what to press. At the same time his left hand slipped into the split of my skirt and quickly found its way over my clit. His fingers drew small circles around my nub, occasionally tickling it with his finger nails, flicking it from one side then the other, then sliding his nails down my slit and back again, forcing my panties into the crack of my pussy.

I could feel his rock hard cock pressing into my arse. His fingers continued to play with me, concealed by my skirt but otherwise in full view of the occupants of the bar. I could feel my face getting redder and redder as I imagined everyone starring at me enjoying my suffering. Luckily, when I looked around the bar, all were busy in their own conversations and oblivious to my plight.

With a flick of his little finger he pulled my knickers out of my slit, leaving me open for his other fingers to delve inside. My wetness told him of the feelings he was stirring inside me. I stood there motionless as his fingers danced in and out of my sex, teasing me, arousing me.

I could feel my orgasm building. My breathing started to quicken, and I started to shuffle my legs, trying to coax his fingers to the right places to give me maximum pleasure. Without warning his fingers slid out, leaving me lusting after more stimulation, frustrated by the premature end of my enjoyment.

"I need to go out for an hour or so." he said. "Keep an eye on things here for me, and if there's any problems let me know on my mobile."

As I turned to look at him he winked at me and then left, as if nothing had happened. My hatred for him grew stronger, especially because he knew how to drive me wild. I couldn't stand how he was able to turn my emotions on their head so easily.

After a few minutes the idea struck me like bomb going off. Now was my chance. I quickly got one of the other girls to cover for me for a few minutes and dashed out to the back and into Mark's office. It had to be here. Now I had a chance to retrieve the evidence of last night, to free myself from this nightmare.

The frantic search began. I looked through his case, then over the top of his desk. Nothing. I went to the bottom draw of his desk, opened it and rummaged through.

Yes! I found the DVD player. My heart was pounding in my chest. I could feel I was getting closer to freedom. Panic ran through me as I prayed I would have time to get the evidence and get out. My hands wouldn't work. I couldn't get the damned thing open. Shit. My frustration grew as it slipped out of my hands, crashing to the floor.

Crouching down I continued to fumble with it, finally flipping it open, but it was empty. Fuck. I left the DVD player on the floor and resumed searching his desk. Now I had to take more care as I was looking for something small and flat, easily hidden in the mess of papers that filled the draw.

I found nothing, then moved on to the next draw. So it went on, all through his desk. Searching through pile after pile of paper. Nothing.

I stood up, confused and furious. If only he had left it in the machine I would have been home and dry. Scanning around the room I saw another small wooden cabinet and dashed over to it. Opening the door I was flushed with a feeling of elation, followed by one of total panic. There was a DVD.

There were a 100 DVD's. I started to work through them. Some had writing on, others were blank.

I decided there was no way I could search through and find it, so I decided to take them all. I picked up the stack and started to walk to the door. Half way there I realized I had left the cabinet open and had to return to close it. If he knew it was missing I'd never get out of the bar with it.

As I pushed the cabinet door shut the click of the cabinet closing was swiftly followed by the click of the office door opening. I spun around, hoping to see another waitress there, but was horrified to see Mark. He closed the door behind him, folded his arms as he stared at me, and started to laugh. I stood there like an idiot, clutching a stack of DVD's to my chest. My heart sank.

"Well, well, well, looks like we have a thief after all!"

He walked over to his desk, my eyes following his every move.

"And now I have evidence!"

He threw his keys onto his desk, turned towards me and pointed to the corner of his office. I looked up, and saw a surveillance camera in the corner of the room. I felt like a fool. In a rash attempt to solve all my problems I'd just made them worse.

"And the pile of DVD's you have there, are records of our accounts for 5 years. Nothing very interesting, and certainly nothing that will help you out of your little predicament."

I was furious, both with myself and with him. Reluctantly placing the DVD's back in the cabinet I headed for the door to return to the bar.

"Just a minute Emma." Mark said. "I don't need you in the bar any more tonight. Tonight I'm entertaining a very important friend for a game of poker, and some business, and I need him to enjoy himself. You'll serve us"

I was filled with fear. I had a good idea of what he meant with the words "enjoy himself". I had a bad feeling he intended me to serve more than drinks.

"Fuck you. I'm not your toy." I said, building into a fury. "You can't do this to me. So, show the tape and I'll accuse you of rape. It will stick with you like a bad disease. You'll never get another waitress to work for you. And as for the tape you made today, show that to who the fuck you want to. I'll just tell the truth, that you were blackmailing me. They may not believe me, but I'll leave enough doubt that you'll wish you'd left me alone"

I felt proud of myself for making a stand, but was shaking in my shoes. Mark casually reached into his jacket, pulled out some photographs and then pushed them onto the table, slowly spreading them out. I could see pictures of my house, of my boyfriend, of my parents house, and most frightening of all of my younger sister. Mark then opened a drawer in his desk, pulled out a newspaper and threw it down next to the photo's. I walked over to the desk and looked at it.

"Gang Violence Increases" was the ominous headline followed by the leader "Bar owner stabbed 10 times in alleyway assault!"

"Let me tell you something," Mark went on. "To run a bar here you need to know the right people, and they are not nice people. Piss them off and you'll be out of business and into the hospital before you know what's hit you."

The stark reality sank slowly into my mind. I was so far out of my league I thought I was going to wet myself there and then.

"You will make this guy happy tonight. If you don't, then some very bad accidents may just happen."

Mark paused for effect, then started to collect the pictures off his desk and put them in the drawer with the paper. Looking back to me he continued.

"Prepare the room next door. A quiet game of poker. To be ready in 30 minutes. Oh, and one more thing."

He walked over to the corner, picked up a bag and threw it to me.

"Something for you to wear. Put them on."

I gingerly opened the bag and lifted out the contents. There was a tiny stretch mini-skirt in black, barely 12 inches long, and a top which seemed to be made of almost nothing.

I was resigned to whatever lay ahead of me. I put the clothes on the desk, reached behind me and slipped the zip down on my skirt. Reaching a little higher I unfastened the button, slid the skirt down and then stepped out of the material. Mark settled in to his chair making no attempt to hide his enjoyment of my striptease. I gathered up my skirt and threw it into his face, but this just made him laugh.

I went to undo my garter belt but Mark stopped me. As I slipped on my new skirt it left a clear few inches between the top of my stockings and the start of the skirt. What a tramp. I stared rigidly at Mark as, button by button, I undid my blouse then shrugged it off my shoulders. I could feel my nipples straining against my bra.

With my gaze not leaving Mark in some vain act of defiance, I unclipped my bra and slipped it off my chest, letting my firm breasts relax and freeing my nipples to expand further. I could feel the moisture start to build in my crotch. Dropping my bra to the floor I slipped the new top over my arms, down my chest and over my breasts. The top consisted of a band of material that sat just below my tits. Two narrow straps of material rose from the top of the band and led over my breasts and then around the side of my neck, tying halter style at the back. My entire midriff was exposed and I could feel the cold air on the sides of my tits where they bulged around the edge of the material. Looking down I could see how exposed I was. I felt like a cheap corner hooker.

Mark stood up and walked over to me, walking around me an eyeing me up all over. With a firm slap he hit me on the arse.

"Go and prepare the room, they'll be here in half an hour"

---------------------------------------------

After sorting everything out I waited pensively in the room for Marks "associate" to arrive. Then they came through the door, but not just Mark and his friend, but a whole group of people. Behind Mark and was a very broad man, almost as wide as he was tall. His arms were like other men's legs. His jacket strained as if he was about to burst out like the incredible hulk. He had short dark hair and a dark weathered complexion as if he spent most of his time outside. Mark introduced him to me as Ed. His hands were rough as if he were a manual labourer, but the jewelry and immaculate white teeth painted a different picture.

With him were four other guys, two thinner men followed by two who were huge. They came in last and stood by the door. God help anyone who came up against them.

Ed walked over and held out his hand. I held out mine and he started to shake my hand, looking me up and down as he did so.

"Very nice Mark" Ed said "And what's her name?"

I was furious that he didn't ask me directly. He was acting as if I was Mark's property.

"Emma." Mark replied. "I caught her stealing from me, but I think she has learnt her lesson. Now she is helping me out"

"Stealing?" Ed repeated, never for a moment taking his eyes from mine. "And have you punished her for abusing your trust?"

"Let's just say she gave me more than drinks last night."

"You are weak Mark. You've got no balls." Ed continued, with a certain contempt in his voice that conveyed clearly that he thought Mark was a long way beneath him. "I bet she got as much pleasure out of it as you did. You need some more discipline."

The last comment was directed at me. Before I knew what had happened he pulled me forward, grabbing my hair with his other hand. I fell forward, off balance, as he pulled me over and thrust me face down onto the table. I only just got my hands and arms on the table in time to prevent my face being smashed into the wood.

I lay there in shock, petrified about what might happen next. As I recovered my senses I felt my arms being pinned to the table above my head, Ed's hand still firmly in my hair, pulling tightly and causing a sharp pain to weave its way around my head.

"She needs to remember who's Boss."

He released my hair. I took a deep sigh of relief, then plucked up the courage to peer behind me. I wished I hadn't. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him undoing his jacket, then undoing his belt and pulling it out of the trouser loops. As he held his belt in his right hand I felt him easily lift my skirt over my arse with his left.

"NO!!" I yelled.

With a sudden sting he brought the belt cracking down onto the flesh of my arse. The pain shot through my rear end. I twisted and turned to get away from this assault, curving my body to get as far from Ed as possible. He shoved his hand between my legs and lifted me off the ground, placing me back down infront of him.

"Feisty" was his only comment, followed by a second shard of pain as his belt wrapped itself once more around my cheeks. I grimaced and moaned, but tried to stifle a scream so as not to annoy this powerful man. Again, and then again, he hit down with his belt. I bit down on my lip trying to avoid making a sound as each new line of pain was added across my arse.

"You see Mark, you've got to be cruel to be kind."

I felt his fingers on the top of my arse, then rubbing over my cheeks, caressing gently where he had just caused so much agony. I started to relax. Maybe he was finished. Without warning he slipped his fingers into my knickers and pulled them down my legs. My whole body stiffened, bracing itself for what was to come.

I could feel the cold air on my pussy as he walked around behind me, admiring me from all angles. Then I felt his hand on the small of my back before again his belt ripped into my flesh. Only this time it didn't seem so bad. Not so much force.

"Have you learnt anything?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Yes what?" he enquired, applying another crack of his belt to my raw backside.

"Yes sir" I yelled, desperate to stop this pain.

"What?"

"Sorry?"

Another crack of his belt across my sore arse.

"What have you learned?"

"Stealing is wrong."

Another crack echoed around the room as once more his belt smacked across my bare cheeks, but now it was lighter.

"You know your place?"

"Yes, I know"

"Good"

I felt his belt just resting on my sore cheeks, sliding slowly from side to side.

I started to relax once more but stiffened again as another and then another blow rained down on my unprotected rear. Another pause, and I realized I was waiting for the next one, not with fear but with expectation. When it finally came, this time just at the top of my legs, I actually enjoyed the feeling.

Another blow on my arse and I could feel, without any doubt, the wetness growing between my legs. Here I was, completely at their mercy, being punished, but enjoying it. I felt his hand on my arse and enjoyed the soothing feeling it gave. My arousal grew as his hand neared my pussy, then he slipped two fingers straight in.

"See, now she enjoys it!" Ed said proudly.

He moved his fingers around inside me, caressing my lips, sliding in and out of my sex. Occasionally he would stroke my clit, causing me to thrust my hips back towards this pleasuring hand.

He continued to smack my arse, but this time with his hand. Each blow turned me on, but it was the expectant waiting for the next slap that really got me wet. I desperately wanted to cum, to get away from here and bring myself off, but no chance.

"Time for whiskey and poker." Ed announced, pulling away from me and replacing his belt in his trousers.

I felt my arms being freed, stood up and pulled my knickers back up, sliding the skimpy skirt back down to cover at least some of my modesty.

"Emma, get the drinks." Ed ordered.

I quickly did as I was told. I had a new respect for Ed, one built out of fear but also out of the security this powerful man offered. I felt that as long as I was on the right side of him I would be OK.

The game went relatively uneventfully. I had started to feel as if my fears were unfounded. There was general discussion about this and that, and the cards seemed to be falling evenly. Stakes seemed high, with £50 being the starting point and most hands heading towards the £1000 level. I seemed to be mostly ignored, and they were all very polite. I caught many sideways glances at me, but no attempts were made to touch me or take advantage of me.

After the second hour Mark's luck started to shift, and he was losing a lot of money.

"You're in a rut Mark" Ed said. "I've taken enough. Let's call it a night. We'll call my winnings my fee for the lesson in controlling your staff."

"Not yet Ed," was Mark's confident response. "I have enough for another hand and I can get even again, don't you worry."

The cards were dealt and betting went on as usual. I hoped Mark would lose. It would serve him right and get me out of here. All eyes were on the game as the other players dropped out one by one leaving Mark and Ed. Neither showed any emotion. Mark added his last chips to the pile. Ed then matched him, and raised him.

"So, what you going to do now?" Ed said as he stretched back, leaving his cards face down on the table.

Mark stared at him, tapping his cards on the table. The sound of his cards was the only noise to be heard.

"I'll see you." was his response.

"What with?" Ed laughed.

"Her!"

Mark nodded in my direction and all eyes turned to me. I could feel my face burn bright red, and my skin started to crawl with the heat I felt. Fear gripped me, rooting me to the spot.

"Ummm, interesting!" was Ed's response. It didn't seem to occur to him that I would have any say in the matter. Marks words from earlier rattled around my head, so I decided to keep quiet and pray he was holding 4 aces.

Ed got up and walked over to me. He lifted up my chin with his hand and stared into my eyes. Then he slowly looked down my body, then back up to my face.

"Turn around!" he ordered, and I obeyed.

I stood there waiting while he surveyed my back, my arse and my legs.

"Very nice." he said as he walked back to the table. "OK, you're on"

I looked over to the door, and saw the two giant bodyguards grinning like Cheshire cats. Escape was no option. I could only hope Mark would win. Ed beckoned me over to the table, so I walked across the room and stood next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close. His other hand held his cards. He looked up at me as he threw his cards onto the table, revealing three tens, a five and a four.

All eyes turned to Mark. He stared at Ed for what seemed like eternity, and then his eyes moved slowly to look at me.

"Bad luck mate!" Ed laughed.

"NO!!" I screamed.

Laughter filled the room. Mark looked up at me.

"Sorry Emma" he said, before getting up and walking towards the door.

"Mark, no. Don't let them!" I pleaded after him, but to no avail. He carried on walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Ed stood up and turned towards me. He slipped his hand under my chin and raised my head until I was looking into his eyes. He began to slide his hand down my neck, onto the top of my chest and then down, slowly, to the crevice between my breasts. He slipped his fingers over my chest, running them across my silky smooth skin and under the material of my top. Eventually his hand came to a stop, gently caressing my breast.

SexyLi
SexyLi
94 Followers
12