Innocent Waitress? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm looking forward to sucking on these tits of yours." he said.

I lowered my eyes till I was looking at the floor. I knew he would take me and I had no choice.

"Guys, she's yours for tonight. I have business to attend to, and much as I would like to sink my shaft into this delectable piece of ass, that will have to wait. Enjoy yourselves."

I looked up in surprise as he slid his hand out of my top and turned to leave the room. The two men who had been playing poker with Ed and Mark got up, staring longingly at me.

"Treat her gently" Ed said as he opened the door to leave, "I haven't finished with her myself yet". He closed the door behind him as he left.

"Hey Tony, looks like this is our lucky night" said one of the men as he moved away from his chair and walked around behind me.

The two men by the door stood and stared at me, wide grins on their faces, and clear bulges in their trousers, but they were not moving towards me. Clearly they knew that they were low down on the pecking order and would have to wait their turn.

Tony got up from the table and stood infront of me.

"Emma heh." he said. "Lovely name, lovely face, lovely body. Steve, we are going to have some serious fun with this one"

I breathed in sharply as I felt Steve place his hands on my shoulders. He began to slide them up the sides of my neck, then he moved them down. I felt him step up behind me, pushing his hips into me. I could feel his hard cock pushing into my painful buttocks. His hands slid down the front of my shoulders, his arms wrapping around me and pulling me back into him. His arms trapped my arms by my side

His hands slid lower, coming to rest on my breasts. He began to paw at my tits, squeezing them, lifting them up, rubbing his palms all over them. My nipples began to push out. He grabbed both of them through the thin material of my top and pulled them out, rolling them between his fingers. He continued to kneed and squeeze them, grinding his cock into my arse all the time.

Tony just stared into my eyes, laughing. After a few minutes Steve's hands continued down my front, over my stomach, over the front of my skirt. He slid his fingers over my crotch and onto the bare skin beneath my skirt. He pulled my hips backwards forecefully, pulling my arse into his crotch.

Tony stepped forwards, ran his hands over my stomach and slipped them upwards onto my breasts. He continued on up to my neck, slipping his hands round the back and grabbing hold of the straps of my top. One sharp pull and I felt them come undone. He grabbed the straps on my shoulders and pulled the top down. My breasts dropped into view, the nipples standing out proudly.

"She likes it!" Tony laughed.

He began to caress my breasts. At the same time Steve slipped his fingers into my knickers and started to massage my clit. As one hand teased my growing bud the other slipped lower and eased its way into my damp hole. I tried to pull back, but just ended up thrusting my arse into his rigid cock.

Tony raised his hand and grabbed my hair, pulling his fingers into a fist to get a firm hold. He stepped backwards and pulled on my hair, forcing me to bend at the waist as he pulled me forward. I tried to walk forwards but was held firmly from behind. As my head moved towards the growing bulge in Tony's trousers he settled himself on the edge of the table.

With his other hand he pulled down his fly and eased his cock out. He pointed it straight at me. I knew what he wanted so I opened my lips and started to slide my mouth down his shaft. I could feel his penis veins on my lips as I took him deeper and deeper. I started to lick the underside of his cock, occasionally flicking my tongue over it's moist head, tasting the pre-cum that oozed from it. I freed my trapped arms. My left hand rested on his leg to support me while my right hand started to massage his cock, helping to pull it in and out of my wet lips.

From behind me Steve continued to tease my pussy, flicking my engorged clit and driving me wild. I felt him grab the sides of my knickers and drag them to the floor, quickly followed by my skirt. I then heard the inevitable sound of his zip sliding down. Unconsciously I moved my legs apart, preparing for his entry into my sex. A few seconds later and I caught my breath as he slid straight into my hole up to the hilt. His cock pushed deep inside me, forcing its way up into my womb, nearly lifting me off my feet.

Steve took a firm hold of my hips and started a furious rhythm, thrusting deep into me, then pulling out a few inches before thrusting again, hard up into my pussy. Each time he pulled me backwards into his crotch, helping to drive his tool deep into my inner sex. His pumping was relentless. I grabbed both of Tony's legs with my arms in order to steady myself. Tony began to pull my head up and down by my hair, forcing me to suck his cock.

I sucked long and hard, trying to draw the cum out of Tony's balls each time he lifted my head. Sometimes he would hold my mouth just above his cock, letting me lick around his head, sliding my tongue along the slit in the end, tasting the dew drops of pre-cum that eased their way out. After I had caught my breath he would push me down again, forcing me to take this length into my mouth, pushing my head down so I had to take him deep into my throat.

I felt Steve's hands move from my hips and rest on my shoulders. With one almighty thrust he pushed deep inside me and let rip with his orgasm. As if in competition Tony pushed my head hard down on his throbbing cock and released his seed straight into my throat. I could feel it shooting down into my stomach. Both men shook and groaned as they forced their cum into my body. I could feel their cocks pulsating as the last drops were pushed out.

Tony let go of my head and lay back onto the table, breathing deeply. I kept my hands on his legs as his cock fell from my wet lips and lay there limply just infront of me. Steve released my shoulders and slid from my dripping cunt. I just stood there, bent at the waist and gasping for breath, waiting for whatever they wanted to do to me next. I was sure this wasn't over yet.

After a couple of minutes passed I looked up, and slowly stood upright. I could feel cum dribbling down my leg. One of the doormen was now sitting on a chair. His cock was out and he was slowly stroking it with his hand.

"Come here!" he said, waving me to go over to him.

I stepped out of my knickers and skirt which had until now adorned my feet, and walked slowly across the room and stood infront of him.

"Turn around slut!"

I was stunned when I heard him call me a slut, but turned around anyway. I must be a slut to be doing this, and to be enjoying it so much.

He grabbed the back of my garter belt and pulled me backwards. I had to place one leg either side of the chair to avoid falling over. He started to pull me down and eased me onto his cock. I felt his cock slowly push my pussy lips apart, sliding easily into my sex, lubricated by the cum that was slipping out. He sighed as I slid further and further down, feeling him deep inside me. He held me there for a moment, then started to lift me up. I knew what he wanted and started to ride up and down on his solid tool.

His hands slipped around to my tits as I rode his hard shaft, He massaged them, pulling on the nipples, twisting, tweaking, rubbing them with his palms. I dropped my head forward, loving the attention my body was getting, reveling in the sexual energy I felt.

"Her cunt sure is tight." he announced to the others.

A small feeling of pride went through me. I looked up towards the other doorman, who slowly started to walk towards me, undoing his trousers as he got nearer. As he stood infront of me he dropped his trousers and pulled down his shorts. His short fat prick bounced infront of my nose. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, wiping his cock over my lips, down the sides of my neck and over my cheeks.

I stared into his eyes as he rubbed a trail of precum all over my face. Finally he applied some pressure to my lips which I opened willingly. I opened my mouth wide to take his fat cock inside. It didn't reach my throat, but stretched my lips as I tried to suck on him. He was slow and sure, easing in gently and then withdrawing, allowing me to tease his cock with my tongue, sucking hard on his tool.

I continued to rise up and down on the cock that filed my sex. I knew my juices were flowing heavily now because of the ease with which his cock was entering me. I concentrated on the blow job, and as result sometimes the cock in my pussy would slip out. The guy underneath me would rub it over my arse and my cunt, then slide it back in to my pussy. Each time he pushed deep into me a small groan slipped out of my throat.

His hands dropped from my tits and slid down to rest over my clit. He started to tease me, gently caressing my bud with his finger tips, occasionally flicking it, sending jolts of electricity through my body. He traced tantalizing patterns around it, then rubbed it hard and in time with his thrusts inside me. He was driving me wild.

I continued to suck hard on the cock that filled my mouth. I put my hands around his waist and pulled him hard into my face, trying to get his cock as far in as it would go, sucking for all I was worth. He slid it slowly out and rubbed it over my lips. I could see traces of my red lipstick around the base of his shaft. I opened wide and reached up to slip it back in. As I did so the cock between my legs fell out once more.

Again I felt him rub it over my arse and cunt. He lingered on the edge of my pussy lips for a while. The cock infront of me slid back into my mouth, over my tongue and towards my throat. He held it there and grabbed the back of my head, holding me firm.

I felt the cock beneath me slide back along my pussy and then under my arse. Panic filled my body. He hands wrapped over my thighs and he stared to pull me down. I tried to scream but my mouth was gagged. With enormous force my hips were pulled down. I couldn't resist.

I felt the head of his cock slide between my arse cheeks and start to push at my anus. I shook my head but could do nothing. I felt the pressure grow and the pain started. I knew this was going to hurt like hell, and I knew I had to relax. I summoned all my strength and just tried to relax, as if I was having a crap. Relax, relax, relax.

I felt my arse start to open and gradually he forced his cock inside. I waited for the pain I expected to feel, but it didn't come. The wetness down there lubricated it enough and slowly his cock slid deep into my arse. I was thankful his cock was not as thick as the one filling my mouth.

He started again to slide slowly in and out of me, each time pushing a little further in. As I was starting to get used to the rhythm once more the guy infront of me slid his cock out of my mouth. Holding my hair with one hand on each side of my head he pushed my head back and looked into my eyes.

"Room for another down there?" he said.

I heard the guy behind me say "Sure, help yourself to the front door!"

With no apparent effort the guy on the chair stood up, lifting me into the air, still impaled on his cock. He wrapped his arms around my waist to steady me, walked over to the table and lay down on his back, pulling me over so I was laying on my back on top of him, staring at the fluorescent lights on the ceiling, my legs waving helplessly in the air.

I felt a pair of hands on my knees, pushing my legs apart. I couldn't believe this was going to happen. As I closed my eyes I felt his cock pushing at the lips of my pussy. With ease he slipped deep into my cunt. I could feel the thin layer of skin between the two cocks that were thrusting deep into me. Both guys started to groan as they pushed their meat into my body.

I had expected this sort of thing to be painful, but it wasn't. It was certainly not comfortable, but I found that I liked the pressure I could feel between my legs, two men either side of me, enjoying my body, loving how I was making them feel. I had no fear. I just wanted to make them cum. It didn't take long.

The guy beneath me slid his arms around my sides and over my shoulders, holding me tightly to him. He pushed deep inside me and held himself there. He must have been feeling the other cock which was sliding in and out of my pussy, and his groans made me think he was having the ride of his life. I was helpless. I couldn't move.

Suddenly he stiffened and I felt his warm seed burst into my arse. He was soon spent and his cock slowly slipped out. It felt like my arse must be a gaping hole after that abuse. The guy infront of me pulled out of my pussy and lifted me off the table by pulling on my top. Once the table was clear he span me around, pushing me down on my front on the table. I screamed, terrified of the thought of his thick cock violating my tender anus.

"NO! NO! Please!" I screamed.

Luckily he thrust back into my pussy, leaving my arse alone.

Before I knew it another cock was pushing away at my lips so I started to suck on that. The guy behind me pounded away at my sex, holding onto my shoulders and thrusting into me with all his might. Occasionally he would grab my hips and speed up his rhythm, then return to a slow steady pumping while he hung onto my shoulders.

Sometimes he would smack my arse with his hand, laughing as he did so. Each time was painful, but I loved it. His pace began to quicken and he grabbed my garter belt. A few more rapid thrusts and he shot his load deep into my pussy.

I have no idea how long I was there, but cock after cock appeared before me and got my best blow job treatment. Each time someone came in my pussy he was replaced by another. Orgasm after orgasm ran through my body. After a while there were no more cocks infront of me. The final guy came in my pussy, slipped out and they left me gasping on the table. I heard them get their clothes back on and leave the room.

I slowly dragged myself off the table and crashed backwards into a chair. On the floor were a few cards, scattered infront of the chair where Mark had been sitting. The rest of the pack were scattered on the other side of the table. As I focused on the cards I saw Marks final hand. The bastard. Three Jacks.

12