Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy answered without hesitation, "Yep." She wouldn't let them fluster her.

Rob turned to Greg, "Your turn."

Greg asked, "Rob, Truth or Dare"

Rob answered, "Truth." Rob did not want to be embarrassed again.

Greg turned to Rob and asked, "So Rob, have you ever wondered what Amy's tits would be like in your mouth."

Rob turned red, flush with embarrassment. He answered, "Yes..."

The tension in the room was getting thick. Amy began to wonder how far she should take this. She still felt some anger at being setup by her husband. Amy pressed on.

"My turn. Greg, Truth or Dare?"

Greg thought for a minute. "Dare"

Amy now thought of how far she wanted this to go. He husband was already chastised and probably would never try this again. But truth be told, Amy was starting to be aroused, not just by the subject matter, but by her empowerment over these three big guys.

Amy decided to go for broke. "Ok, I want you to take off your pants."

Greg blushed and unbuttoned his trousers and let them drop to reveal that he was not wearing underwear. Amy laughed.

"So, what were you planning?"

Greg then laughed but kept his pants off. Rob then began to be more enthusiastic. Amy's Husband just sat back and watched, amused, but disappointed he wasn't playing.

Rob turned to Amy, "Truth or dare?"

Amy paused, "Dare"

Rob contemplated for a second, "Unbutton your blouse."

Amy immediately unbuttoned her blouse to expose her bare breasts. All three men gasped.

Greg said, "Wow!"

It was Greg's turn. He again turned to Amy, "You are the only woman in the room. So, Truth or Dare?"

Amy looked at him directly in the eye, "Dare!"

Greg rubbed his hands together, took a deep breath and said, "Suck Rob's cock."

Amy turned to Rob. Rob's eyes darted over to Amy's husband who sat there expressionless. Rob turned in his seat to show his fully erect cock.

Greg laughed, "Boy, I know how to pick 'em!"

Amy dropped on her knees in front of Rob and took his cock into her mouth and swirled his head with her tongue, then licked his pre-cum off the top. She then took his male member into her mouth, slowly until she had pulled the entire shaft into her mouth. She started to gag then pulled back slightly and to bob up and down. With a final swirl, she stood up.

The room was quiet. Greg finally spoke, "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

Amy decided to go for broke.

"Ok, this could go on all night, what do you say I issue one last dare to you both?"

Both men looked at each other and said, "ok...yeah, ok."

Amy then said, "Ok, I am so horny right now, I challenge you both to fuck me at the same time. Well?"

Amy half expected both to leave. Greg finally said, "I'm in!"

Amy turned to Rob, "Well?"

Rob squirmed in his seat, then, as if he would bolt unless he got it out, he blurted, "Ok...I am in"

Amy's husband, who had been quiet until now, stood up to face his wife, "What about me?"

Amy looked at him with an unwavering gaze, "Sorry, Honey, I am going to screw them and all you can do is watch. You deserve it!"

With that Amy began to go upstairs, closely followed by Greg and Rob.

To be continued

12