Innocent Young Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rag-Wed
Rag-Wed
12 Followers

"Hmmmm yeah, play with my clit...uh huh," Jenna sighed.

Lilly gave one final thrust with her fingers and Jenna felt her body respond fantastically. She raised her hips and groaned and gasped as the magnificent pleasurous sensations swept through her , over and over and over.

"Mmmm...Oh God...Oh God...Yes...Yes...Yessssss!" Jenna screamed so loudly she was sure everybody could hear her, but she didn't care.

Lilly continued thrusting all through Jenna's monster orgasm until finally, Jenna collapsed against the bed, dropping her hips and gasping for breath. Lilly withdrew her finger and licked it clean, grinning at Jenna to show her that she enjoyed the taste of her pussy.

"God, that was amazing Lils," Jenna moaned.

"I know, thank you...that was incredible," Lilly said and climbed under the bed covers, Jenna followed her.

"You are one fantastic lover," Jenna said.

"Really? I mean...I've masturbate and..." Lilly was cut off by Jenna.

"Oh I know, you really know how to work a girl up! That was intense, probably the best orgasm I ever had, you bad bad girl," Jenna whispered huskily.

"I'm glad Devon cancelled now, your pussy is sweeter than chocolate, it's delicious," Lilly smiled and brought her finger to her mouth again, licking any last essence of Jenna clean.

"Mmmmm" Jenna murmured.

She leant in and kissed Lilly's sweet silky lips again, Lilly kissed back lustily. They wrapped their arms around each other and fell asleep, curled up against each other til late next morning.

Rag-Wed
Rag-Wed
12 Followers
12