Innocents

Story Info
Trio start to lose their innocence.
1.4k words
4.43
27.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

Afterwards, I couldn't believe that we'd been such total innocents, so naïve about things. We all knew about sex and men and women and what they did. In theory anyway. Even though we were all eighteen we were also all virgins.

There were three of us. Me, I'm Michelle, Jeff, the boy who lived next door to me, and Janet, who lived the other side of Jeff. Janet and I were best friends and Jeff was considered by both of us to be just another best friend. We'd grown up together, mucked around together, got into trouble together and got punished together. We were a group.

Sex? It didn't apply to us. We were friends. Sex was for other people. If any of us had stopped to consider sex it would have been with the automatic assumption it would eventually be with someone outside the group.

One nice day, early in spring, Jeff had persuaded Janet and me to help him in his garden. The last few days had been wet and the ground was a trifle muddy and the weeds were springing up like, well, like weeds.

We spent a couple of hours out in the garden, getting it sorted out. When we'd finished we were hot and sweaty and muddy. Definitely time for a shower.

"We're using your shower, Jeff," I yelled as Janet and I turned and headed towards the house.

Now Jeff's parents had put in an amazing shower. It was huge, with twin roses spraying from opposite directions. The shower door and one wall were clear glass. One wall was tiled and the last wall was a full length mirror. I loved that shower.

Janet and I intended to share the shower. We could do that and still have plenty of room. We barged into the bathroom and were starting to strip down when Jeff came in. He stripped in about one second flat, hopping into the shower with a laugh.

"Don't worry," he called to us. "I'll leave you some hot water."

We were still in our undies, and not too pleased with Jeff pushing in like that. Janet looked at me and gave me an evil smile.

"It's a very big shower," she pointed out, undoing her bra.

"It is indeed," I said, undoing my own.

Geez, you should have seen the look on Jeff's face when we joined him in the shower. He couldn't frigging believe it.

It was funny. Every time Jeff turned around he must have thought he was bumping against naked boobs. This was probably because he was. Janet and I are both nicely endowed in that department, and it was fun to swing them around and bump Jeff while he got redder and redder.

He got even more red-faced when he got a stiff. Quite honestly, it was the first I'd ever seen, and I suspect the same applied to Janet. We'd probably have been embarrassed if alone, but there were two of us to one of him. We started teasing him about it, commenting on the size and the way it waved about. We would also lightly slap it away if it came bumping up against us, which it seemed to do a lot.

Now it was all still quite innocent and we would probably have finished our showers without a problem if Janet hadn't proved to be an idiot. We might not have been quite so innocent as when we entered the shower, suddenly recognising that Jeff was not only a friend, but male, but still reasonably innocent and probably still just as naïve.

She had her back to Jeff and she bent down, washing her legs. Not crouched down, or lifting a leg, but just bending over at the waist. She's amazingly supple.

She was also presenting her pussy to a man with an erection, who was standing right behind her.

I mean I could see her pussy quite clearly when she bent over like that. It didn't worry me, I've got one myself, but then, I'm not a man with an erection. An erection that has been slapped around a little. By the woman now presenting herself.

I don't think Jeff even considered what he was doing. He just reached down, pointed and pushed.

Oh, man, you should have seen the expression on Janet's face. She squealed and her head jerked up and she was looking in the mirror, seeing Jeff standing behind her, with the knowledge of what he'd just poked her with full on her face.

The shock on her face grew even greater and she gave an even louder squeal when Jeff pushed in further. I was, to be honest, a bit surprised that she'd squeal so loudly the second time, but Jeff solved that little puzzle for me.

"Oops," he said. "I think someone just lost their cherry."

He was right. The shower was still on, washing over them, but I could see a tinge of red in the water running across the tile floor. Blood shows up very nicely against white tiles.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

"What does it look like?" he returned.

"I think you'd better stop," I told.

"Don't be silly," came the reply. "I've already gone this far. It's too late to unpop a cherry so I might as well go on."

I have to admit he had a point so I shut up and let him go. Janet might have had a different opinion, but she was in too awkward a position to really express it. She was being rather noisy, mind you, but it seemed to consist of squeaks and squeals and swear words, and I wasn't certain if the swear words were approval or otherwise.

Jeff's hand had a nice firm grip on Janet's hips and he was seesawing in and out very nicely. Janet had her hands pressed firmly against the mirror, watching what was happening in the mirror.

"Um, Jeff, boobies," I said, bouncing mine in my hands and nodding toward Janet.

He took the hint with a big grin, reaching around and covering Janet's breasts with his hands, using them to help pull her towards him as he drove in. Not that he really need to help pull her towards him. I could see everything that was going on and Janet was already bouncing her bottom up and down. Whether she approved or not, she was making the best of what was happening.

I'd finished my shower and I suppose I could have got out and left them to it, but no way was I missing the action. I could see Jeff's cock sliding into Janet. I found it hard to believe we were laughing at it a few minutes earlier. It seemed a lot larger when it was moving in and out of Janet's pussy compared to just sticking up out of Jeff's groin. I wondered what Janet was thinking now about her laugh and casual slap when it came near her.

Janet's eyes seemed to be just staring at herself in the mirror but I don't think she saw herself. Her eyes seemed a trifle glazed. She was gasping, making, "uh, uh, uh," sounds, in time to Jeff's cock banging in.

For a virgin, I'd have to say that Jeff gave a sterling performance. I've heard that first time for most boys consists of them blowing their load almost as soon as their zipper comes undone, but Jeff apparently tied a knot in his cock to enable him to keep going.

I actually think he went on longer than he needed to. From the look on Janet's face one extra hard poke would be all that was required to send her over the edge. However, that wasn't my business. I was just an interested spectator. Very interested, because I suspected that something like this would happen to me in the not too distant future. I could already feel my pussy twitching with a touch of curiosity. Something I would have to consider.

Jeff suddenly gave a gasp and Janet got that extra hard poke. His hands clamped onto her hips again as he shot his load into her, while she squealed and seemed to just shudder violently, finishing up leaning against the shower wall. I almost expected her to slither down to the floor, she looked so boneless.

Show over, I vacated the shower and grabbed a towel. Thoughtful as ever, I turned off the hot tap before exiting. A couple of moments later there was some squealing and cursing, and Janet and Jeff scrambled out of the shower. It appeared the cold water had nicely revived them.

I'm considerate that way. Always ready to help a friend.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers