Inquire Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was done. Steve dressed as I took a moment to collect myself. I stood up gingerly, my tender asshole still felt as though it were gaping from Steve's intrusion. He watched as I dressed, waiting until I was fully clothed and standing before he gave me a hearty clap on the back, as though we had just finished a good round of golf. "Well now, that was fun eh?" He said with a wink. "Alright, I gotta get home. Lock up when you leave, OK?"

With that, he walked out, whistling. Before he was out of sight, he turned as if he'd just thought of something. "Hey, maybe next time we'll get Max in on this too!" He laughed and continued on his way out, resuming his jaunty whistle. I sighed and began the slow, bow-legged walk downstairs and out to my car, making sure the front door of the Lodge was locked as I left.

***********

Epilogue

For those who may be curious, Jill Croft called a week later to tell me I hadn't gotten the job. I was disappointed, but with nothing to lose, I threw professionalism to the wind and asked her out. To my surprise she accepted my proposal. That, however, is a tale for another time.

12