Inquisitorial Interrogations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Q: You were kept under lock?

A: (Nods) When it was shopping time or something else, we were to follow Ingrid on a chain on our wrists. Of course, Lily was the porter most of the time. After all she was an Ogre, like a beast of burden she would carry much more. Often we carried the grain by the sackful on Lily's back.

Q: You were upset by her treatment?

A: Ingrid...she was a little odd and cruel...of sorts. She used Lily to her fullest, and used whips on her naked back liberally when Lily was slow at the mill grinding. But she fed her well and well...gave us conjugal time...you know.

Q: Conjugal?

A: (sighs and looks down) I feel guilty enough, alright? Lily and I were like... couple. I liked her, and I wanted... you know. It helped with the harsh life. And don't look at me like that. Ogre or not, she was beautiful and...tender when we were alone. It was stable until she became pregnant. I was an idiot. Ingrid became mad. Real mad.

Q: Why?

A: I got her favorite beast of burden pregnant for months. So she beat me with her relatives, chained me to my room and dragged Lily to the auction block.

Q: You escaped?

A: Fuck yes! (laughs evilly) Remember me being a locksmith? Dipshits didn't think I had a master skeleton key fashioned. It was rooftop sneaking time.

Q: And weren't you intercepted by flying monsters?

A: Well I was caught by a harpy. But begging and explaining real hard softened her heart a bit. So she pretended I ran in the other direction. But said it was her job to raise alarm for runaways.

Q: Monstergirls have runaway patrols?

A: Indeed they do. Harpies and hellhound girls patrolled the city borders. And believe me, hellhounds look perky but they ARE kinda...evil.

Q: How?

A: They look all friendly but rape you first, then beat you silly and drop you off hogtied to your owner's home. Then it's lashings and tighter control.

Q: Sounds like you got caught.

A: Not me. I just saw a lot. Monstergirls are often possessive and cruel. I persuaded some monsters to forgive runaways occasionally. On the condition they'd never run again. But...

Q: But?

A: May Chief God help you if a Dark Elf owns you.

Q: I heard stories. Got some to add?

A: They are expert at dealing pain. And turning it to pleasure if they want. And they have a very strong possessiveness of husbands. They NEVER let a slave go. And they also keep human women and elves as slaves too. To them it's dominate or die. Some of them live as slaves to other monstergirls but rarely. Even so, they never show weakness before men.

Q: What's with the light/dark elf conflict?

A: No idea. All I remember was dark ones trying to "persuade" lighter ones they were sluts at heart. It made me flinch to see some of the tortures the dark elves would put them through. Love/hate relation I guess.

Q: Do you realize that you have bred with a monstergirl and fathered at least one another monstergirl?

A : (shrugs) Lily is a good woman. She deserves to be freed. Many do. Monster society is obsessed with pleasure and domination. It's not right.

Q: You ... love her?

A: (silence and nods) She carries my child as well. She must be found

Q: What was that?

A: I will volunteer for ranger training. I will free her, and optionally beat Ingrid to a pulp. You can't force me to stay forever.

Q: That was decisive. You know you are in an inquisitorial office saying all this?

A: I do not care. I must free her. If not for my child, then for decency.

Summary: Subject is sentenced to church janitorial penance for one year and was divorced in absentia, wife citing infidelity. He escaped shortly after the sentence, apparently intending to free the ogre girl named Lily. Nevertheless the information he has given has helped Lescatie to reinforce its borders, purge slavers and infiltrators. Months later subject is seen living with the ogre girl named Lily and their child, Amber in the hut located near the crossroads out of the capital. He was absolved and pardoned, and his new wife and daughter were granted permission to see the cities of Lescatie despite the protests of Inquisitor Merle.

Interview will be redacted and modified to show the monstergirls far crueler, and will be published worldwide. "Underground railroad" program to free human slaves are proposed. Meaning of "railroad" has to be researched first. We must command, and conquer.

After all,Deus Vult.

Subject: Fiona. Human female, age 28. Scarred, well-built and has a past of martial training. Identified as a deserter from Lescatian army, given pro bono amnesty due to her ordeals in monster city. Subject is detached, laden with guilt and has a broken confidence. Interview taken after 2 weeks of hospital rest.

Q: Tell us how it came to this.

A: (Subject flinches, asks for a smoke)Well, I was under the command of (redacted). I ran away when I had an opportunity for freebooting.

Q: You mean banditry.

A: Call what you like, a woman's gotta make a living. And prostitution's out since I'm well...worn.I tried my hand at being a bandit.

Q: What happened?

A: Me and another girl shacked up with a group of ban- freebooters like me, "Seven Sons" they called themselves. More than seven and not all sons. Anyway...we had ambushed a caravan to rob. Didn't go as planned. The moment the boys rushed the guards they... stopped. The guards were all monsterbitches! These...dark...bitches splashed them all with potions and stuff. Soon all the air was smelling sweet and so pink...I couldn't help...sorry.

Q: Help what?

A: You know, playing with my...(silence)

Q: I see. Then?

A: Well the lads were humping the all-too-eager dark elf bitches and some other caravan guards, I think goblin girls or something. What I remember was fainting from pleasure and last thing I remember someone was binding my arms and legs.

Q: And when did you wake up?

A: In some cage. I was down to my undies and all trussed up and the bitch that ran the caravan was haggling over ME! I wanted to kill her but well, tied and gagged just makes you blurt out moans.

Q: Can you remember anything about your captors, the captivity and the locale?

A: Let's see. They had me tied and gagged but apparently not blindfolded. I remember a name like Wilemina or something. There were a dozen or more women like me in the cage, all hogtied. Some were in undies and some were naked.

Q: Can you remember the age and appearance of some of the captives?

A: (Describes a list of persons recently disappeared from Lescatie) There were monstergirls in cages too but they were left with the men. Us, I heard the dark elf bitch selling us wholesale: they shipped the whole wagon to a temple.

Q: What temple?

A: Some red-bricked temple...thing in ass deep of the forests. All I remember was human women were being carried in and monstergirls got out. I remember...some masked man watching the crowd from a window.

Q: Masked man?

A : (nods and describes the mask) It was real scary. Sobbing and begging women were being carried inside and monstergirls got out. It was obvious they were gonna eat or sacrifice us. So I did what I should do.

Q: And what was that?

A : I kicked the dark elf that reached to untie, and get me out of the cage and into the temple, real hard. The bitch didn't even scream as I damn nearly snapped her neck when my feet came loose. I bolted out but was tackled. (sobs) It was bad. I knew I was going to die. But when the angry monsterbitches surrounded me, some snake girl -they respected and bowed to- with the waist down told : "This one is spirited. Put her to the mines or mills."

Q: So you weren't taken in.

A: Yeah (takes a smoke) they lifted me up, tied my hands tighter behind me, snapped an iron collar and gave it to some monstergirl. She was orcish I think. Like a human, little pointed ears with earrings, a bit scarred, strong and mean looking. She didn't say anything and just pulled until I followed her. (sighs) Then she locked me in a dormitory full of other women and even some monsters.

Q: They did enslave some monstergirls as well?

A: Yes. Minotaurs I think.But then there were Minotaur girl overseers too. So I'd say...debt slaves or something.

Q: Who worked the mines?

A: Some women like me. Mostly Monster slaves like minotaur or orcish girls. Loads got carried by centaur girls.

Q: What was the work like?

A: Hard. But not too hard. They kept us well fed, watered, even cared for. I was surprised when I was given a new set of clothes when the old ones wore down. And some of the debt slaves left when some sort of debt was considered paid.

Q: How long did you labor?

A: 3 Years I think. Couldn't escape. Tried though. (smokes)

Q: How secure were the mines?

A: You were woken up in morning by the guard monstergirls, they hit us with whips and sticks if we dawdle. Breakfast and water, then it's chain time. (Points to ankles and wrists) Taken to mines as in coffle, then it's work time. You labor in undies and a wet scarf for dust. If you dawdle in work, you get a whiplash on exposed flesh, mostly buttocks and back. And the dark elf guards knew exactly where to hit. (shivers)

One hour "lunch". Beer, eggs and hard bread. Sausages for good conduct. Then you dig and get ore until sunset. Chain gang time to slave quarters, evening's soup and lentils, again, some meat for good conduct. Communal bath unless you wronged or were lazy. Chief Overseer's office for...rewards , else it's bed time.

Q: Rewards?By whom and where?

A: You can guess. Chief Overseer is an... Oni? Some eastern ogre... I think her name was Izuma...or something. Says she owns the mines and takes good care of her property and investment. So if you were good, you were called to her office some day. (looks down)

Q: What kind of rewards? Carnal?

A: Ah , not exactly. (fiddles nervously) I expected that too, you know. Instead, I was told to sit for a ...tea and chat with her. Of course, begging to be set free didn't work. Makes her scoff. After the tea she would gesture you to lie down and massage your sore limbs. She had strong hands but knew how to relax sore muscles. (sigh) So for being "good" you'd often get a long and tender oil massage when she just talk about how well she takes care of her own...(looks down) But yes, I heard men in the other mine were rewarded like you said, taken to bed if the overseers didn't wring them dry of semen by then. (laughs nervously)Monstergirls, huh?

Q: Any idea where the ore went?

A: I remember some "Cyclops" buying all the iron in bulk. She said something about war machines. Sorry, don't know more than that. And the silver... well, made into coins I guess.

Q: How did you escape?

A: Didn't. Actually, after some time she offered me to be sent as an...offering to the Demon Temple. (shudders) I nearly freaked out until I understood why. They turned human women into monstergirls there on the altar. (curses)

Q: So you accepted? After 3 years?

A: (Nods) Since humans were considered all slaves in the monster kingdoms, she offered to re-send me to the Temple since I had gained her trust. Said though the monster gods would define what monster I would be shaped into, it would mostly be an oni like her or a western Ogre, from my...temper she said.

Q: Temper?

A: Just because I didn't escape didn't mean I tried. I did the second month. When they caught me, it got nasty. Dark Elf girls are very nasty with whips. One got me on the legs like a lasso and had me down. I threw the bitch on another and got loose. When a minotaur girl tried to headlock me, I headbutted her and grabbed her horns. One kick got her down, and I was nearly free. (sighs) Then the Oni overseer girl was awake. Her iron rod nearly sent me looking for the stars with one blow...(slumps) If it wasn't for the steel beam at the mine that blocked it. I used the chains like a flail and slid past her but then I was surrounded. So the Ove...Oni... Izuma grinned and let the other girls make a circle. Said "She'd beat some sense into the fiery human cow"

Q: Who won?

A: I did, in a way. She was tough. But I beat her. I can fight damnit...(sighs) or used to. But when she slumped, I was surrounded not by whips but by swords at my throat too. Then the Oni girl chuckled and said she was amused. Said she was entertained by my... "fiery spirit".

So if I dropped my weapons and surrendered, she'd let the incident go and forget... one time only.

Q: You did?

A: (sighs and nods, eyes teary ) But then when I was...seized, I told her that she'd lied. Izuma chuckled, fixed her hair and said though she forgave, the dark elf girls would have too. They... didn't. (voice shaky) The bitches know how to switch between pain and...pleasure...(spits)

Q: What do you mean?

A: (this script was extracted very slowly as the subject shuddered and told very slowly) One hour you are suspended on a rope straining your cunny, the next you are cared for and shushed. Then whipped, dripped wax, suspended naked by my feet and dipped into cold water until I nearly drowned, only to be pulled out and thrown into a soft bed. Slaps, punches coupled with this smell they had... it...fucks with your mind you know, pardon the language. You start apologizing, kissing their feet or just hugging them and crying, which they laugh and oblige.

I...was broken, said things I shouldn't...sorry...(cries)

(Interlude, recovery with tea, smoke and potions)

Q: What have they done to you?

A: Have you ever been broken? I mean really broken. After they were through with me, I couldn't leave the slave barracks if they unlocked the door at night. I started feeling afraid when the morning whistle sounded and was the first to dress up(or down, since it's in undies) for labor. And I thanked the overseers for their...attentions. (starts weeping)

Q: Attentions?

A: Dark elf girls would always keep me under close guard after that. And grope and pinch my... buttocks whenever I dawdled one moment. Or sometimes for no reason. It felt horrible being molested, and I don't swing that way. But I was scared to protest, which made them more insistent. I could only softly beg them not to after one year, well at least they obliged.

Q: Did you?

A: Lay with a monstergirl? No, no. Not that way, except when I shared my bed with Daisy in winter.

Q: Daisy?

A: A minotaur girl. Real young and kind, she was. Short, stubby horns, a cute nose, freckles and a smile that would lighten up the barracks. She was a debt slave since her family lost everything when Lescatian army razed a monster village. (scoffs) Shit happens, hmm?

Q: Why was she here?

A: Debt slave, didn't ya hear? But even after the debt was paid, she stayed for some modest pay hauling the ore loads and smelting them. Said she had now nowhere to go. Well, the winters were alright mostly. The overseers didn't mind when we pulled beds together and slept as one some time. Some of them chuckled. But it wasn't sex. It was damn cold some times. And minotaurs are so warm to cuddle with. (chuckles) They eat more, lift a ton and are warm. Which...brought the "ritual" thing.

Q: Yes, that. Did you submit to the ritual?

A: No. At least not the first year. Next spring Izuma had called me for a nice massage and tea in her quarters. When I was relaxing she told me: Since she admired my "spirit" and now broke even after paying for me from the slavers, she thought of sending me to the Demon Temple to be made like her... I nearly told her to fuck off but the idea of the whips...(shudder) I gently refused.

She smiled and shrugged, saying she'd make me comfy here then since I'd be here all my life. That day my bed was softer and I was given extra clothes and underwear. She told me to reconsider and told me there would be fringe benefits.

Q: Like?

A: Freedom after another year of labor since she wanted to make a profit, freedom to move freely in the monster kingdom, buying and owning slaves and property et cetera.

Q: But you did not want to be monster'ized?

A: I saw women-turned monsters. They are more or less the same, but feel no attachment back home. They were still OK, alright to hang around but saw me now as inferior. There was something in the change. They turned their backs on their old lives.

Q: Ever learned what that was?

A: (Nods) A monstergirl with bat wings came and lectured the still human slave women amongst us to the slave barracks. Said monstergirls were superior to humans in every way. Could even recover instantly after giving birth and never have her body wear and grow old. Healthier, stronger, superior in every way, all we had to do was to give up humanity and surrender ourselves on the altar. If you were a slave, your were liberated as well. Pleasure ,power, and the chance to have men serving us, rather than the other way around.

Q: You were the ideal candidate, no family, nothing back in Lescatie. How come you didn't?

A: I have my faith in God.

Q: Let's be honest. I don't wish to abuse you but faith doesn't seem to be the only reason.

A: Alright. I was terrified. Plus I didn't know what to do when I was free. I had nothing to turn to, and then I couldn't go back to Lescatie could I? You guys would kill me on sight. So I talked to Daisy.

Q: What did you talk about?

A: Ask her about buying me out. Didn't work though.

Q: Why?

A: She didn't like humans that much, though she appreciated our warm cuddling back in barracks. Plus she was herself dirt poor now, so the best way was me to get monster'ified too.

Q: And what did you do?

A: Long story. Izuma simply let me get escorted by a Naga girl in red robes to the temple with no restraints. Simply taken to the temple, they received me very well. Come to think of it, it felt good. Patted on back, congratulated, welcome new sister, blah blah... One mature and very tall priestess, I think a draconic woman with slitted eyes and scales on cheeks even kissed me welcome on the forehead with reverence. So, after the welcome, I was told to strip naked. They strapped my arms and legs and neck to a large black altar and told me to relax. That's when I had the best stroke of luck.

Q: What luck?

A: You see, I still had the sacred oil vial I had back from my time in the army, I had rubbed it on my chest for good luck, and maybe if God would protect. You guys gave to foot soldiers a tiny vial and promised refill, remember? It actually worked. The monstergirls chanting over me laid a hand on my chest and boom! The altar broke, some weird white explosion rocked everything. When everyone was stunned, I grabbed my clothes and ran like hell. Dressed in a dark alley, and jumped down the river nearby. That's when (points to inquisitor knight behind the interrogator) found me half frozen. Thank God I am free.

Q: I see. Then if I may ask, have you ever considered returning to them?

A: No, but... I sometimes think the beating I received by the dark elf bitches was just, I had deserved it or something...(sighs) It's not a curse, is it?

Q: No, but you may have to be quarantined for some time. Do you have any relatives we can inform for when you are released?

A: It's a long fetch, but... (names an innkeeper female)

Q: Any confessions you wish to make?

A: After some time I liked being kept under lock and chain. Even today I want to say sorry to Izuma and sometimes want to return ...God, I feel cursed.

Q: That will be all. Please take a sleep draught and rest.

Summary: Subject suffers from "monster loyalty" syndrome . She will be kept for one year in monastic daycare and taught a trade for civilian life. Given information will be useful in liberating slave mines and identifying loyalty chains inside the monster hierarchy. Pheromone control needs to be researched and countered. The "masked man" must be investigated further. Mercenaries and the levies of Lescatian barons are to storm the monster city closest to Lescatie on the information given.