Inquisitorial Interrogations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all, Deus Vult.

***

Subject: Human male, age 18. Orphan. Found in a raid on a monster outpost. Angry, and combative. Eventually agreed to talk after we ensured the monstergirl known as Plum was safe and sound, though escaped Lescatian army. Another minotaur girl named Tora is a captive in the next cell. Subject insists "Tora" is released, citing familial bonds.

Q: Tell us who you are.

A: I'm Red. Who are you?

Q: We are the ones who protect humans from monsters.

A: Yeah? Mom says otherwise. Why should I trust you?

Q: Mom?

A: (describes a Holstaurus woman) She was good to me. And you just separated us! (angry flare)

Q: Please settle down. Are you sure she is your mother? Monstergirls give birth to females only.

A: She was mom to me. I don't remember no human past much. (frowns) Why I am here? I want to go back home!

Q: First you must cooperate. What can you tell about your life as you remember?

A : (brief argument with guards) Fine. I remember mom. We lived in a hut and Mom worked at her farm with her daughters. One was a minotaur, another a holstaurus as you say. Plum and Tora.

Q: What farm?

A: We had one. And we sold Mom's and Plum's milk too.

Q: Holstaurus milk?

A: Yeah, minotaurs don't give milk, they are stronger, more aggressive as Mom puts it. Tora works at a lumberjack, she is good for that stuff. We were doing alright paying the King's rent.

Q: King's rent?

A: Red King takes three out of ten of what you make. Only exception's when the family has more than three children, then it's two out of ten. Since Mom's husband died...

Q: Can you tell me about him?

A: Mom had a human man she had met. Said he was the kindest man she knew. Died in some accident at lumbering she said. Cried for weeks. She deserved better. After that day she bought me from the Mistresses for her daughter.

Q: Who is the Red King? And those "mistresses?"

A: Red King is the king of the monsters. Don't know, haven't seen him. The mistresses is what I remember when I was very little. I remember school, taught how to read and write and be good to my future monstergirl wife.

Q: So you were sold as a groom???

A: So what? Teacher Lilim says its good and proper. Human boys are crude and bad, to be made good by the lash, then given to good wives only after they are well mannered so they won't make them sad or anything.

Q: Lilim?

A: (describes a Dark Elf slaver girl teaching/grooming boys as future husbands for monstergirls)

Q: How strict was she?

A: Pretty much. But she was soft for weakness. If you can't do something, it's ok. If you get mouthy, you get spanked badly. And she knew how to use a switch. If you got naughty, she would take you to her room... Well you know what happens.

Q: I can guess. Anyway, so you were educated to be a "nice man" and then sold off?

A: (nods) Mom had seen me sitting in the display room and talked to Mistress Lilim. Next thing I know Lilim tells me I'm adopted. So I bow goodbye and go with my clothes in a bag, and Mom's well...my new mom.

Q: How were the first days?

A: Nice. I met Tora and Plum, had dinner together. Both were nice but Tora said "she wanted something with more spirit" but Plum smiled and blushed. Mom said "it's settled"! I'd marry Plum if I were good and when we were both 18. Said she wanted lots of babies! (laughs, but then sighs in sadness)

Q: What's your adoptive mother's name?

A: Elise. I want to go back to her. She is a good woman and must have missed me.

Q: We can't let you do that. Monsters are...

A: She is my family. And I'm supposed to marry Plum next week! Don't you fucking tr-

Q: Please calm down. Don't you see if you don't coop-

A: Wanna see what years of Holstaurus milk and cheese does?

Summary: Subject knocked out the entire inquisitorial staff cold with bare fists and escaped with "Tora". He can be presumed to return to monster world and married Plum, the holstaurus girl.

Note to staff, either immobilize adopted subjects or give them infertility drugs on the sly to reduce chances of reproduction upon escape.

Inquisitorial Knight Wilhemina given 11 months of medical leave due to broken bones, dislocated shoulders, concussion,severe post traumatic stress disorder and swollen eyes; she is also awarded a Purple Heart for the extensive injury suffered during the fight.

Repairs to the inquisitorial keep will cost over 5000 gold pieces, note to the treasurer : consider selling monster girls as slaves, or make strong monstergirls work at the repairs to make up for the costs.

After all, Deus Vult.

***

Subject: Monstergirl, age 16. Species Kobold. Appearance is like a monstergirl with canine features, breed as Beagle. Floppy ears, white and brown fur. Found cuddling with the inquisitorial knight Wilhemina after she took a trip to the forest part of her healing program.

Q: Tell us about yourself.

A: Okie! I'm Rain! Who are you? Pleased to meet you! Hewwo! (eyes brighten, tail wags)

Q: Please settle down. What can you tell me about yourself?

A: (Pouts) I like humies. I like Mistress-in-Aarmor! She ish sad. And she wants cuddles! (Tail wag intensifies)

Q: Wilhemina? Why her of all beings?

A: Huh? (Blinks)

Q: Why? Mistress? Wilhemina? The "mistress-in-armor"?

A: Dunno. I smells her, she is mistress now! (Tail wags)

Q: You like her?

A: WEWY MUCH! Where ish mistress? (worried)

Q: You will see her soon. First tell us more how you came to Lescatie.

A: Liiskawha? (Yowls, tilts head.)

Q: Land of "Humies", Lescatie.

A: Aaa, humies! Mom said humies are good! They give yous pets pets on the head feels real nice! Sometimes bones, bones with meat! But mistress has speshul smell!

Q: Smell?

A: Mom says if someone smells speshul, he is your Master or Mistress! Where is mistress?

Q: Not important now. First I have to as-

A : (Starts tearing up and sobbing)

Q: That won't work on me, hellbound monste-

A: B-b-bBUT!(Sniffles and takes a deep breath) I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL!! (cries miserably, sobs)

(after some minutes of persuasion, interview ended. She was consoled with hell being a bad joke, upon which she leapt on the staff and licked their faces. Insisted on sitting at Wilhemina's bedside)

Summary: Subject released under the care of inquisitorial knight as her pet, given infertility drugs anyway, presumed sterilized. Kobolds are no longer a hostile species under law, but tolerated pets. Wilhemina is declared healed completely, insists on bringing Rain as a pet to all missions. Note to quartermaster: Kobolds as tracking hounds or diplomats between Monstergirls and Men?

Apparently Deus even vult little cute dog-girls.

"Alright. Here's my new decision. Get some extra oil, softer bedsheets and some monster masseuses..." Izuma gave her secretary, a half-elf girl that handled all her accounting.

Izuma's oil massages were now extended to all workers daily; it ensured the nights at the slave barracks were full of giggles, sighs, moans and happy, warm sleepy nights as overseer girls gently massaged the sore bodies of the mine workers every evening before sleep. It brought much joy to both sides, and escapes dropped sharply. Izuma was surprised that some monstergirls even sold themselves to her mines, sending the proceeds to their families.

"The Red King will be pleased." Her mines were now working at full capacity, and there was not a trace of despair in the air. "If only Fiona would return, though...I miss the hard-headed girl.She'd make a wonderful Oni."

Report: Monster nations seem to be hellbent on massive procreation and production. Under these conditions, the human race is estimated to be overrun in some decades. New methods on sterilizing and population control needed, urbanization necessary. Spell for reversing monster-isation proposed. Using adopted children as double agents considered.

Genocidal efforts are voted against by a landslide.

Even so, Deus Vult.

Subject: Female, wizard. Age: 29. Name, Irma. Least psychological damage amongst subjects. Freed from a prison cell of Monster Lord's servants. Cooperative, inquisitive and active, if a bit hyper and overweight. No corruption detected, so a short interview was all that was necessary.

Q: Tell us about how you were captured.

A: I was collecting components in the forest. When I was bent down to gather some purple toadstools, some monstergirl put a cloth on my face. I think it was chloroform. Then I remember being tied up in a slave caravan. T-they had used my staff to secure my hands and feet on it... It was embarrassing, especially with another dark elf giggling at my humiliation.T-they...

Q: "they?"

A: Called me fat. And...pinched my exposed bum over my panties...(looks down, and grows silent)

Q: So where were you taken?

A: Some market in the woods. They took all the women to some temple save for me. The boys and men were loaded in cages to be sold.

Q: Why were you singled out?

A: They said something about "magic user". I was gagged, tied tighter and tied to a separate pole with a sign saying "Wizard for sale." (looks down, embarrassed)

Q: And did someone...buy?

A: (nods) Some strange monster lady. She was white, far too white. Eyes cold as ice, hair some deep. And I mean, deep, black. She looked down on me all tied up with some pity. Paid the slaver dark elf girl some coins, a few books and I was carefully untied, fitted with some shining handcuffs that made my magic tingles quiet down, and given to her control.

Q: Where did they take you?

A: Oh, the woman said she is a Yuki-Onna. Some snow monstergirl. Then she took me by the arm and led me to her home. Didn't look cruel to me, but her hands felt cold. Real cold. So she took me to a house deep in the woods. It was...surreal.

Q: How?

A: It was all frozen. I know it was summer but the house had winter weather all around it. Even the rabbits had winter coats. It was... nice, though I was still scared to the bone, taken as a slave to some monstergirl's mansion.

Q: And how was her attitude to you?

A: Amiable. Regal. Strange. When we got into the house, she just gestured me to sit and wait... Then we sat over..tea and biscuits, she fed me by hand. It was weird. She said though she bought me as a slave, she'd make my life here comfortable if I behaved and worked.

Q: What kind of work?

A: Enchanting. After she explained what she wanted, I was uncuffed, and given a room. After that it was enchantment work under her watchful eye. Occasionally she used me as a maid when monstergirls came to visit.

Q: What did she want for enchanting?

A: Heat insulating wool and clothes, liquid preserving bottles, and well...preservative enchanted flasks.

Q: What for?

A: Um... male seed. You know...(grimaces)

Q: She wanted bottles to preserve semen?

A: (nausea) yes. Said monstergirls need it like water of life. It made them grow in body and even in magic. She herself had a fresh supply...or men as well.

Q: She kept males?

A: Aye. Adventurers, males bought from the market and a butler lad. They all served her hand-and-feet every second of her life. She even invited me...to her evening...pleasures. I refused of course.

Q: What kind of...?

A: She liked...drinking cum. It was seriously disgusting, a gentle looking and high lady for her to do that wantonly. She'd summon any boy she fancied, and just unhooked his pants and...with her mouth. You know.

Q: So what happened?

A: Well , we were friendly, almost. Once she even mentioned letting me go one day. It was a good life with her, just, almost.

Q: Almost?

A: Yuki was her name. And she hated crude things and drama. One day she received a visit. Some Oni girl from the mines, wanting to trade silver coins for preserving bottles. And Yuki wanted me to be the maid, so I just donned a frilly maid clothing and brought refreshments. When I leaned to put down the lemonade, the oni girl...pinched my...belly, exclaiming "jiggly jiggly!".It de me spill the drinks all over the table. That's when hell broke loose.

Q: How?

A: My mistr- captor blasted the oni girl with a spell and nearly destroyed half of the house. It took days before we could clean and tidy up and call for repairs. By then the Oni, and Yuki were suing each other. And I had to stay in prison so "magic" wouldn't influence the court until the case was settled. Then luckily you came along. Thanks.

Q: You are welcome. Anything else you want to add?

A: They all are a decent bunch most of the time but see humans as slaves or servants. I'm glad I'm back. It's the principle you know, better to be free than well pampered slave.

Summary: Subject released. Insights into the judicial system of monster kingdoms are required. Monstergirl dependency on semen for powers a topic to be discussed in next inquisitorial meeting. Anti-frost bracelets are to be distributed to soldiers attacking said monster town.

After all,Deus Vult.

***

Irma sulked in her refurbished room, finally free amongst humans with spellbooks and files cluttering the cupboards, yet lacking something. It was only by a cold touch emanating from her backpack that made her jolt back to reality.

It was a letter, written by colored ice emanating wisps of cool smoke. Tied to it was a chocolate chip cookie,topped with cream and cherry, magically preserved.

Irma,

This letter is written in case you escape: I understand that you have loved ones worried about you. But should you be aimless and alone, my door is always open. <3

Love, Yuki.

P.S: The scribe boy asks for you. I think you'd make a lovely couple.

P.P.S: The cookie is your favorite. I made it myself <3

***

The smile on the Yuki-Onna's face could light up a city when opening door revealed an oversized wizard hat, resting on a short red hair, a large set of glasses, big, afraid eyes and a shy smile. Both were locked in a long, warm, loving hug; Irma didn't even flinch or regret as the Yuki-Onna fastened a small, silver slave collar on the wizard girl's soft, white neck, then hugged her deeply, warmly and sincerely again.

***

Subject: Centauride. Female. Age, 32. Slightly shorter than a horse, red-haired, and ill-tempered. Captured by rangers in the woods, nearly killed three captors before being shot with tranquilizers and restrained. Gagged and harnessed, she finally nodded acceptance to an interview.

Q: I am going to ungag you. Will you cooperate?

A: (Slow nod)

Q : (Ungags) May I ask for your name?

A: Marika. (glares)

Q: Where are you from?

A: The fuck does it matter? (strains her bonds) You are going to kill me, so go ahead you cunt.

Q: No, we don't kill. We want to...learn.

A: (silent treatment, glare)

Q: So, where do you live?

A: Plains. I won't tell you exactly where.

Q: Tell us about... how you live then.

A: Yurts.

Q: Yurt?

A: Goat hair tent. Round and large. Easy to carry.

Q: So you are nomads?

A: WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER?

(Interlude, negotiating between the interrogator, chaplain and apotechary produces consensus to proceed after feeding and watering the prisoner, carefully laced with potion of truth. Vegetable salad, carrots and whole grain bread. Wine denied, considered for later as reward for good conduct.)

Q: Does this persuade you of our good faith?

A: (nods, still eating) What do you want?

Q: We were back in "nomads" and how nomadic your people were.

A: We stay in plains at summer, back south near the oasis for winter.

Q : Oasis? The Yathrib desert?

A: Yes. Seriously, priest, I'm talking here. Can I get at least some wine to wash it down?

Q: (gestures for a wine skin)

A: (Guzzles) Ah, that hit a spot. Now where was I? We move to the deserts, at least the edges of the desert for winter. Keeps lukewarm at the edge, you know? It's not too safe though. Slavers hunt us.

Q: Human or monster?

A: Human. Bedouin tribes. They value centaurides greatly. Very greatly. (spits) My mom was offered a fortune if she'd sell me to the sheikh as a personal mount. Mount indeed. (growls)

Q: The tribes want you as... what?

A: Mounts, intelligent mounts. And ... well... you know.

Q: I don't. Really.

A: Fine! Breed us for more centauride slaves. Horse or man it doesn't matter. Hey, I'm gonna need more wine if you want me to go that far.

Q: Here. Now proceed. What did you mean by "Horse or man it doesn't matter"?

A: ( guzzles) Well, since we no longer have men when a succubus managed to be the Demon Lord, we need... men. And you know, with that body, not many men like the idea. Annnnd we found out male horses did juuust fine. (burps)

Q: What?

A: Yup. We could mate with horses to get centauride babies too. But the temperament is just different.

Q: How so?

A: Centaurides with horse-daddies are tougher, less sissy and stronger. They don't break for a man with a riding crop and be his bitch.

Q: And which one are you?

A: Which one do you think, fuckwit?I need wine.

Q: I think you had en- (interlude with apotechary giving wine heavily laced with truth serum) Fine, one last skin.

A: Guzzles) Fuuuuuuck...that'sh good. Thanksh girl, that's what I like about humies. (Burps)

Q: What do you like?

A: (sneezes) I like humans in cities, not shome fuckwit tribal in a tent riding a camel. You got some nice stuff. Wine, good food, nice dresses (giggle)

Q: You like dresses?

A: Fuck yeah, why not? I'm a woman like you are. Just because I have a horse pussy doesn't make it less importantsh. (Laughs drunkenly) Get it? (leans on Merle) Horse. Pussy.

Q: Um... thanks for the too much information, I guess. Are you married?

A: Naah, I was looking for one...(Look about worried, as if blurted out something )Why am I...

Q: Don't worry about that. What were you doing by the borders of the town?

A: I was...(Strains) I...was looking for...trading...and a mate.

Q: Trade?

A: Fursh and ivory. For pretties. (burps)

Q: Certainly. As for the mate...?

A: You know, I'm not talking more.

Q: Maybe you need more wi-

A: No. Enough. Ask something else or let me go. Else my family will be worried.

Q: Maybe later. (scuffle) If you don't want to be restrained again, please cooperate, miss...Marika.

A: Well, about fucking time you called me by name. We look like animals to you, right?

Q: Believe me, you are not. Please, just say what else you wanted.

A: Well, after trading my stuff for some grooming products and wine, I was going to go home, hopefully with a mate. But yeah, I see that in your eyes you will lock me up or something right?

Q: No, maybe. Tell us about your summer dwelling.

A: Plains, away from the Red King's domain.(yawns)

Q: Why? Aren't you monsters too?

A: There we are...(looks down) Often made slaves for the mines and farms. Pulling plows , you know...? Our tribe chieftess once sold a few troublemakers to the farms as pack animals. It's not like before, the Red King is itching for war and expanding. And takes everything as either warriors or servants. I'm not pulling a plow with my hands tied behind my back! I'd rather die!

Q: Don't worry.

Summary: Marika was given two choices: Employment as a knight's mount or pack animal, or trade her supplies and leave immediately. Obviously she chose the latter. However, the gleam in her eye as she was described the employment at the farm suggested she might be coerced given enough magic, extra monetary compensation or force. Council will consider using centaurides as intelligent animals in return for payment and asylum.

P.S: Marika said she'd consider being a knight's mount only if she fancied the man. Request to "look for a lord to serve" denied. We cannot let monsters run loose in Lescatie.

After all, Deus Vult.

***

Marika trotted across the plains, carrying her load of trade goods back to her tribe. The knight that had guarded her cell was actually quite suitable. Honorable, for he had tried to make her comfortable and disapproved the inquisition's methods. Strong, because he beat her in combat. Smart, instead of resorting to more violence, he let her be tranquilized after blocking her attacks. Maybe next time, she could approach him personally on the sly. "Juan." She repeated his name in her mind.