Inquisitorial Interrogations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Q: More?

A: Sexual services. *makes sign of the Seal* Allfather forgive me, I became wild. And my food was increased. My clothes were still the same though, and the dark elves just gave me a leather thong and a vest with a strange mask to filter the dust when I was working.

Q: Why...the thong?

A: The overseer said. "I want to watch your ass jiggle and strain when you work." *shrugs* Unthinkable now but...monster locales have this... scent. So I didn't mind. Soon , when I was working there were half of the overseers watching me work in scanty clothes. It made me aroused, and I worked harder.

Q: For how long?

A: Years. It was so intoxicating and wild, I didn't mind. Soon I was wearing nothing but a thick iron collar and a breathing mask. Wake up early, breakfast, dig, lunch, dig, dinner and massage and sex, sleep. The ant girls kept me in a strangely well kept but Spartan shape. Nude, fully shaven hair, a large tattoo on my back "property of Formican mines". My owner clicked and chirped happily, saying that "she bought the best mine slave ever" and didn't intend to let me go. Next few years I noticed all human females were becoming like me, and our resistance was wavering. All industrially shaven, nude and bare , swinging picks in same monotone. If I didn't do something in rare moments of clarity, I'd work to death here.

Q: How did you escape?

A: When the steel hits gold or gems, a spark happens, right? When it hits your skin, the spark breaks your enthrallment. So I soullessly asked to be sent to deepest gold-and-gem seams. There I kept digging until I could gain clarity, and pile and sneak as many alchemist fires I could smuggle as possible. You know how they go boom right? No one noticed me carrying a backpack. After all, we became ideal slaves, right?

Heh. One spark, and the whole mine shook. Screams of "Fire!" were all around. And no one bothered to stop and seize running slaves in all their worry to save their hides.

Q: Wow. And?

A: I swam the strait.

Q: Wait...what?

A: Miss, I fought, worked out and mined naked with hands groping my butt for years. I don't want to sound arrogant but if I gained anything, it's the stamina of a horse. You shoulda seen the fishers getting me out of the sea. Not sure whether to whistle in admiration or to huddle scared of a sea monster as I roared for breath and nearly capsized the boat. Well the old man at least gave me a blanket.

Q: Do you have anything else to add, or confess?

A: I would go through all over, again, if I could freeze the time. It was a weird experience. Like a dream, starting yesterday. And make sure Viera is dead . Maybe Khalifa too.

Q: I don't like to ask this question but did you at least...not mind or even enjoy some your time in captivity?

A: (hesitates) No. Never.

Summary: Christina is given ten medals of Purple Heart for every year of injury and humiliation for her captivity, one Scarlet Fist for destroying a critical enemy resource, one Order of the Bleeding Heart for saving an innocent while sacrificing herself, and three Golden Lambs -one for each city- for heroically buying time for strategic war effort; while offering herself to Khalifa as a concubine(last part left unannounced).

Christina rejected the promotion offer, accepted a cash bonus and spent time with her family. Then , with her familial bonds restored, she divorced, sold all her property, regrew her hair and gathered a mercenary band to hunt down dark elf pirates across the former kingdom of Magreb, particularly looking for Viera.

Intelligence gained from the questioning also revealed the economy, industrial efforts and the nautical power of Monster Kingdoms. Plans for an advanced navy sent to the Royal Workshops. We must cut off the monster kingdoms from the critical silver sources while letting the ant-girl populations find out reserves us humans cannot find.

Yet we shall not abide the monster to reproduce. We shall learn to overcome them.

After all, Deus Vult.

*****

Christina sneered. Her nemesis, the dark elf Viera was being dragged in chains before her as her ship burned in the distance. All of her crew were captured alive, stripped to underwear and hands and feet tied, minotaur, dark elf and half-orc alike. There were even a few human women amongst them. Yet the Pirate Lady, Viera, spat and cursed at the human sailors, men and women, who cheered their Leader Christina, Lioness of Grenada, Hammer of Piracy, Breaker of Chains. That is, until Christina nonchalantly told the crew:

"Bring the headman's axe and the executioner's block. We'll keelhaul the others later." The hateful dark elf kept her defiant glare even as her crew started panicking and begging. Some even threw themselves at Christina's feet as the Dark Elf was dragged to the block, with the axe being sharpened.

"If you lie still, you won't feel a thing." Christina sneered again. That finally broke her prey down. In a weird way. With a shrill scream of "please NO!", the dark elf broke down...and pissed herself.

That made Christina, who never laughed for years, break in earnest laughter. "Oh you miserable cunt! You, who bullied and abused... oh Allfather..."She kept laughing as her crew hesitated between throwing the captives and laughing along.

"Here's the deal. I can kill you with one clean blow, or , I can spare you and throw your crew to the sea." Christina grinned with a cruel,cold glare. "Either way it's less monstergirls threatening humanity."

Viera gulped. Pissing herself in front of laughing men was miserable enough, sacrificing her monster kin...with one dejected sigh, she wept, and put her head on the block, and closed her eyes.

"Spare them. I disgraced myself enough."

The sigh of her panicked crew was ignored by Christina, who, once , froze in silent awe. Even the dark elf had a semblance of conscience. Nodding solemnly, she picked up the axe and walked up.

"Sit still." She could make out Viera's face; silently praying and weeping. Christina lifted her axe...

And stopped. Nodding to her crew, she swung the axe low, ripping the dark elf's bonds. "Clean her up and drop her off at Nicobar, along with her crew."

Looking Viera in the eyes , and breathing deeply, Christina spoke the words that lightened her heart. "I forgive you, you ebon-skinned, lewd, perverted dumb slut. I forgive you of all the things you have done to me. But I never wish to look upon you again."

"Let them all go."

****

The free port of Nicobar had the unusual sight of disarmed monstergirls disembarking out of an even stranger ship and quickly disappear deep south.

Except one.

Christina knew who that was, and thought of throwing her out. Yet one part of her heart wanted to try something. "Clean my cabin, wipe the floors and bring out wine from the hold."

"Yes ma'am!" The dark elf girl ran with renewed purpose.

"And bring two cups."Christina smiled.

****

Both quietly finished their wine and sat on opposite chairs. It was an awkward silence, 2 deeply hateful rivals sitting and avoiding eye contact. The ship gently creaked and shook as a fair wind and quiet sea ensured a safe voyage. The dark elf pirate-turned-captive chewed her lips awkwardly as she looked up. She blushed beet red when Christina started giggling, no wonder she remembered how the high-and-mighty drow slaver pissed herself in fear.

"So...Sleepy?" Viera nodded wearily. Christina patted her large bed.

"Enough for two."

****

"And so, I have the once-dreaded Viera, dark elf pirate queen, as my guardian maid." A slightly aging Christina introduced her decade-long servant, the shy and subdued looking dark elf who once terrorized Castille.

She kept her eyes demurely downwards and contentedly smiled as she re-filled the refreshments of the attendants of royal ball, armed with a small sword on her back. Christina's soft kiss on her cheek for chores well done, and the nightly attentions was the only reward that she craved now.

Viera had become what her species never was.

Content.