Insanely

Story Info
Too sensitive to be touched - and desperate.
2k words
4.09
44.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,763 Followers

Based on a desire by RedHatter76 in the forum. A society in which it's normal and acceptable for people to have sex (or to masturbate) whenever and wherever.

*****

My nipples are insanely sensitive. My clit too. This isn't a good thing. I can't even touch them. I certainly can't have sex. My bra and knickers, if I wear any, are endurable only if padded with softest silk, and even then the friction drives me mad. Winters are a torment for me, and I long for the long summers when I can go commando and bare-breasted.

It's not a medical thing. It's not genetic. It can't be fixed. I was marked by the goddess at birth, her red crescent burned forever into the skin over my heart. I am not alone in receiving this blessing that so many call a curse.

I have trained myself not to think about sex, so that I can at least get to sleep at night, and get through most of my days with some purpose. But sex is such a fundamental part and practice in our society!

This morning, for example, I went downstairs to have breakfast and discovered my mother bent over the table, my dad hammering away at her from behind. "Do you have to do that in here?" I asked.

"Sorry, honey," my mum said. "We won't be long."

I knew from past experience not to believe that. I made myself toast and tea and tried to ignore them, though my nipples hardened almost painfully and my clit was soon throbbing. "Oh, fuck, yes," my mum cried. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

I poured milk into my tea and buttered the toast, and as I turned to go I saw my dad's thick cock slipping out my mum's glistening pussy. He lifted it and pressed it against her ass, and winked at me as he thrust into that tight hole.

I hurried away, closing the door behind me.

I calmed down in my room as I sipped my tea alone and munched away on the toast, but soon the need for a pee forced me to dare the bathroom. We aren't rich. We only have the one bathroom, with the one and only toilet in the house. And it was occupied. By my sister.

Karen was having a shower, and she wasn't alone. Her boyfriend had slept over and I didn't think he was still in bed.

But I really needed a pee.

The door wasn't locked. I slipped in, sat on the loo, and tried not to look at the shower. The only thing between them and me was a pane of glass. Even if I hadn't caught a glimpse of Karen on her knees, her lips wrapped about a long, slender cock as the shower rained about them, Billy's utterances would have described the scene perfectly.

"Oh yeah, baby," he said. "Suck it harder. I know you want to taste my cum. Take me deep, baby. Yeah, all the way. I'm going to come straight into your belly while your sister watches."

I didn't want to, but how could I not? His cock was deep in her throat as he clenched and climaxed, and he held Karen's head firmly in place. I could see her throat pulsing as he emptied himself into her.

She pulled away suddenly and gasped for breath... and I still hadn't managed to pee. I was desperate to, but my clit was throbbing and it was a struggle to relax my bladder.

Somehow I managed, though, and after a couple of timid squirts I finally released the flow, uncomfortably aware that Karen and Billy were watching me the whole time.

It's not entirely true that I can't have sex. I can use my mouth and I can use my ass, and so on. But it's difficult to have a serious relationship when the most important thing is strictly and forever off limits.

And while it's fun to wrap my lips around a cock, it doesn't give me an orgasm. It just makes me desperate for one. And although I'd had a few fumbling attempts at anal sex, until today I'd never really got much pleasure from it.

The theoretical physics lecture this morning was as boring as ever. As so often, Tracy B. gave her boyfriend a blowjob in the fourth row, and Ashley spent the whole hour with her fingers in Tonya's pants. Even the lecturer joined in, in his own way, tugging his cock loose through his open fly and stroking it from time to time.

Marker pen in one hand, cock in the other, Dr Stephens talked us through Lagrangian motion. I was finding it difficult to concentrate on the equations. "I have a few questions," I said to him after the class.

"Oh yes?" he said, seemingly as hypnotised by my bare breasts as I was by his bared cock. "Do you mind if I come first?" he asked. "I'm getting very close."

Not that I could deny him. He was just being polite. "Go ahead," I said.

"Can I do it on your breasts, please?"

I couldn't think of a reason not to. "Sure." I sat in a chair and waited. It wasn't a huge cock, but it wasn't small either. As cocks go, it was relatively attractive. I watched with curiosity as Dr Stephens worked his cock with enthusiasm, his eyes focussed unwaveringly on my breasts.

"I'm close," he said. "I'm close." A few strokes later and he stiffened, and grunted as his body twisted in intense pleasure. Cum spat from his cock and splashed across my left breast, followed swiftly by a second blast. He changed his aim and the next two pearly jets landed across my right breast. I flinched as one hit the bullseye of my nipple.

The sheer quantity was impressive. He made a thick, creamy mess of my breasts. Cum dripped from my hard, swollen nipples as he finished at last. "Thank you," he said, sighing.

His cock was still there in front of my face. I yielded to temptation and wrapped my lips around it. I tasted his cum, and liked it. I scooped more from the very tip and swallowed. "Nice," I said, smiling.

Students were arriving for the next lecture. "Why don't we go to my office," Dr Stephens said.

I considered going to the bathroom to clean up, but I quite liked the appearance of my cum-splattered breasts. I didn't think anyone else would mind either. "Okay."

Or perhaps it was just that the sensation of cum on my nipples was oddly soothing, easing the fearsome itch that could never be scratched. I would have to do this more often...

Not that it cooled the heat below, but maybe if there was cum on my clit? Maybe I would ask Dr Stephens.

Professor Galloway stopped us in the corridor. "Why, Brian, did you do this?" she asked with an impish grin. She ran a finger across my breasts, scooping up some cum, and licked it playfully. "Delicious. I'm really quite envious."

Dr Stephens chuckled. "You're welcome to stop by my office later."

"By the time you've finished giving this delightful girl what she wants, I doubt you'll have any left for me." Turning to me, she added, "Physicists are the best. They really know how to put the anal in analysis!"

Laughing loudly at her own joke, the professor continued on her way, leaving me blushing furiously. "Ah, don't mind her," Dr Stephens said. "She just thinks every cock in the building should be hers and hers alone."

We continued to his office where we spent half an hour or so going over the lecture. The equations were starting to make sense, but clearly my breasts were distracting him more and more. Eventually he whipped out his cock again and stroked gently. I wondered whether he would ask to cum over my breasts again - which I wouldn't mind, but I decided if so to ask him to do it on my pussy instead.

"I really want to fuck you," he said suddenly.

I hadn't expected that. "I, er,..."

"Your ass, I mean. I know you can't do vaginal."

"Oh. Right. I guess that's okay." The professor hadn't been joking after all.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll be gentle." He patted his desk. "Come bend over here."

I stood, and eased my knickers down my legs. The silk was drenched from my arousal, as was so often the case. I lifted my skirt and bent over, offering him a view of my wet pussy with its prominent, engorged clit that demanded to be touched, though I knew any touch would be unbearable.

But Dr Stephens was focussed on a different target. Kneeling behind me, he kissed my cheeks lovingly and with his tongue he teased the tight ring of muscle that nestled between them. "That feels so good, sir," I said.

He didn't stop there. His tongue pushed through, forcing a gasp of surprise from me. No one had ever done that before. "Mmm..." I said. He fucked me with his soft, loving tongue until I felt like I was melting into his desk.

"Are you ready for more?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I murmured dreamily.

"Ask me. Beg me."

I knew what he wanted. The same thing my dad wanted from my mum. "Fuck me, sir," I said. "Fuck my ass with your big fucking cock."

It was strange to hear the words from my mouth, but I meant them. "Fuck my ass, sir."

"Good girl," he said, and then his hot, hard cock was at the entrance, pushing into me with slow determination.

I whimpered beneath the pressure. "It's too big, sir. Too much!"

But the pressure continued, stretching me wider and wider, and suddenly he was in. Just the head of his cock, but I felt so incredibly full of him. "Such a beautiful, tight ass," he said.

He rested for a minute, the only movement that of his hands caressing my hips and cheeks. "Ready?" he asked at last.

"Yes, sir."

The pressure mounted again, and I shivered with delight from the friction between my ass and his smooth cock as it penetrated deeper and deeper.

I wasn't an anal virgin, but I had never enjoyed it this way. I couldn't get enough of him. I loved feeling him so impossibly deep in me. Each time I thought he had reached the limit, he withdrew and thrust in again further. Harder and harder he thrust, until he settled into a good, regular fucking.

For the first time in my life I was having sex and really enjoying it. Not that I didn't desperately wish I could touch my clit, and I had to hold myself in a way my nipples didn't touch anything, but... My ass felt amazing.

"Harder, sir," I begged. "Fuck me harder!"

He did. He picked up the pace, penetrated deeper still, and I stopped caring about anything else. "Yes," I cried. "Yes!"

"I'm going to come," he said.

"Do it. Come in my ass, sir. Fill me with your cum!"

He came with a roar, his cock stiffening majestically within me before pulsing and jetting cum. I didn't climax myself, but there was something very satisfying about feeling his cum in me.

With a deep sigh, he pulled out at last. "Thank you," he said, sinking wearily into his leather swivel chair.

"No, thank you, sir," I said, pulling my knickers up again. "I'm sure I'll have more questions for you tomorrow."

"An enquiring mind should always be rewarded," he said, grinning.

I glowed for the rest of the day. My ass felt most wonderfully used, very pleasantly sore, and his cum leaking into my silk knickers was such a deliciously dirty sensation.

I have never had an orgasm, and probably never will. Why the goddess chose me for her curse and blessing I don't know, but I do know how much I love cum, whether it's on my breasts, in my mouth, or deep within my ass.

And good though Dr Stephens is, I'm going to need a lot more than just his.

Professor Galloway had better watch out...

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,763 Followers