Insanity Plea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a shudder of aftershocks, she sighed happily, "I've never... had an orgasm like that before."

"I'm glad," I said, "Now it's my turn."

With that, I urged her onto her hands and knees. Before I eased myself back inside, I took a few seconds to admire the pleasant roundness of her butt as it thrust up at me. She'd tanned herself evenly, so her skin was lightly golden. I slid my hands over her curves, relishing the feel of her body. Finally, I pushed myself back inside her, and she gasped with surprise.

"Oh my God, you're in so deep!" she exclaimed.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, I'm perfect. Don't stop."

I increased my pace, pushing as deep as I could, and it drove her crazy. She pushed back into my thrusts, moaning and crying out, and then she climaxed again. She had more trouble keeping her voice down this time, so she pushed her face into my pillow to muffle her moans. I was getting close as well, feeling that familiar tingle building up. Finally, with a groan, I began to unload a thick ribbon of my spend inside her. Spurt after spurt, I came until I couldn't anymore. I slowed down to a crawl, and then stopped.

"I can feel your stuff in me," she moaned into my pillow.

"Sorry," I shrugged, "I should've pulled out before that happened."

"No, I don't mind it."

She slid down onto her belly, and I collapsed next to her.

"You're a much better teacher than you give yourself credit for," she snuggled against my chest.

"Why, thank you."

"So what else can you teach me?"

I grinned, "Just you wait and see."