Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a psychologist and a man, I couldn't believe this had been a typical day. I composed myself and brought her out of her trance. Sarina, even her name was reminiscent of the mythological sirens that seduced Odysseus and other unwary sailors to their death on the rocks with their irresistible song and their enchanting beauty. Like Odysseus, I felt I had to lash myself to the mast, as he had, so I could hear the beautiful song without being drawn into the danger awaiting those foolish enough to be seduced by their sonic enchantment.

'Do you think I'm a nymphomaniac, I mean there's no such thing is there? I just like sex that's all isn't it?' She said conscious once more but aware that a typical day for her made her wet just talking about it.

'Sex is like so many pleasurable things. Some drink a lot socially, on special occasions, for some a glass anytime begins an obsession that consumes their lives. Some can drink every day and never become alcoholic. Maybe it's not the sex you are addicted to but the feeling that someone wants you so much they are prepared to risk anything. Maybe it's the thrill of the hunt rather than the joy of the kill.' I mused philosophically, whilst I ran through my mind the diagnosis for narcissistic personality disorders and the cases that afflict particularly attractive people.

She listened to me attentively as I tried not to stare at the enchantingly attractive young woman who a few moments before had hoisted up her dress to reveal her sexy pink silk panties and had caressed herself urgently to orgasm. Before snapping her out of the trance, I asked her to adjust her clothing and suggested calming non-sexual images to relax her as she regained consciousness. The image of her hot young body convulsing in orgasm and the image of her masturbating had none the less given me an impossible to conceal hard on and as she spoke to me about her fear of nymphomania her eyes caught sight of my bulging suit pants. She smiled cheekily knowing the effect she was having on me. 'Would you like me to do something about that?' She said as she looked at my aching cock. 'I mean maybe it's part of my therapy or maybe you can give me a discount for this session. I'm very good with my hands... and my mouth.' She said breathily as she licked her lips.

'I'm afraid any relationship with a client is unethical Sarina. If I get too affected by you I'll have to refer you to a female colleague for further sessions.' I blurted out like a plea for her to stop teasing me. 'But I love having a man as a therapist, besides you're old enough to be my Dad doesn't that count for something.' She teased. 'Given the variety of ages of men that you slept with even over a single day I don't think that makes one bit of difference to you. You like the thrill of the chase, and I'm not running or about to be caught OK!' I said in my most professional manner. She nodded. 'Ok that's fine, can we meet again same time next week? In the meantime I want you to keep a little diary of your moods and write down at the end of each day the highest and lowest point in each day and where you are and what you are doing when those moods occur.' She nodded in agreement. I always liked to give clients some kind of reflective homework so they come to understand their own moods and triggers. She smiled seductively and cast a 'what waste' look at my bulging pants and walked out the door.

The image of her hot ass wiggling seductively out the door in her ultra short mini skirt was imprinted on me for an eternity until I realised she had left and my hand was absently rubbing my own cock through my pants. This was the first sexual feeling I had had since my wife died. My receptionist had gone for the day I was alone. I unzipped my pants and began caressing my engorged cock imagining it was Sarina who was touching me. In moments, my breath quickened. I collected the skin around the tip and peeled it back revealing the thick mushroom shaped tip that glistened with pre cum. I conjured up the fresh image of Sarina's hot ass and what it would be like to burry my cock inside her tight wet young pussy from behind as I fondled her delicious tits. I pounded her imaginary cunt, my balls slapping her hot ass cheeks from behind and in moments, I was shooting streams of cum across the floor, over a year of pent up jism shot repeatedly as I moaned and called out Sarina's name. God I want you, you hot little bitch.'

For the next week, I jacked-off every day thinking about her. I was becoming obsessed with the thought of her but I found it difficult to stop and the thought of her coming to her next appointment sent me into an ethical minefield, on one hand but into a frenzy of anticipation and excitement on the other. I had a debriefing with a colleague and then resolved that if I remained too affected at the next session, I would refer her on to a female colleague. This Odysseus had lashed himself to the mast but the mast kept growing between my legs each time the sirens song started in my fantasies of her.

The next appointment.

Sarina entered my office wearing a short pleated plaid skirt and a white silk blouse, white ankle socks and sensible shoes, she looked like a schoolgirl. She noticed me looking uncomfortably at her and smiled. 'My boyfriend and I like to play a game where I dress up as a schoolgirl and he seduces me. We're going out tonight after this session. Hope you don't mind?'

'Take a seat and get comfortable.' I said ignoring her deliberate teasing. 'That's a good point to raise it might be worth talking about your first sexual experiences. They often create habits that keep recurring. Would you like to focus on that in tonight's session?' Why not, I have the costume and I'll get the chance to relieve any tension afterwards if by boyfriend is up to scratch.' She knew she was teasing me. She read men's desires more deeply than any woman I ever met did. 'Ok then look at my hand...' I went through the induction and trance inducing procedure that had worked last time with her and she settled back with relaxed breathing and the disconnected sounding voice that seems to accompany the trance state.

'Sarina it is just before the first time you ever had sex. Tell me where you are and who you are with and what's going through your mind?' I droned in my hypnotic monotone.

'God that Jay is hot, he's sooo good looking and oh my did he make Stephanie scream last night. Mmmmmmm I'm so horny it feels so good.' She began to hoist her skirt and masturbate through her tiny sheer white cotton panties and as she orgasmed she spoke. 'OH that's the back door Mmmmmmm, so good. Oh Jay, it's you. Uh I was just thinking about you.'

'What did Jay say?' I interjected. He said 'Oh were you, where's Stephanie? I'm supposed to meet her here after work. I told him 'Stephanie phoned and she has to work late and he was to ring her tomorrow. You don't have to rush home if you don't want to I mean, I have to admit I have a crush on you and if you wanted to... I'd let you touch me if you want.' He looked at me in my school uniform and I unbuttoned the first few buttons of my blouse to reveal my small cleavage. Even though I was the younger sister, I had bigger boobs than my sister and many guys seemed to like that. He couldn't take his eyes off them. 'Come on I'd like you to touch them.' I said. I beckoned him to sit beside me and guided his hand inside my blouse to the soft silk bra beneath. As his fingers traced the outline of my nipple through the sheer fabric, I leaned across and kissed him. He didn't resist and I felt the dampness in my panties increase as we kissed and he fondled my tits eagerly.

I reached out to feel the growing lump in his pants. I may have been a virgin but I knew how to jack a guy off and I'd also used my mouth enough times to know I enjoyed every activity I could do with a man's cock. I had had a fascination with the effect I had on men from the moment the first man looked at me in that way. I loved the sense of power that their attention bestowed on me. I worshipped cocks like a priestess kneeling at an alter. I liked how every part of a guys being seemed to transfer to his cock and nothing else mattered to them when I touched it. I loved how big I could make it just through what I wore or revealed and how excited they would become when I touched or sucked them. And when they came, it was as if I was drawing every drop of energy from their body. I loved the hot spurts on me and in my mouth. I never felt so alive and so powerful as when a guy came for me, because of me. They look so helpless when it happens, so vulnerable. As if they would do anything to have you and then to have that feeling last. The boys I'd had were all like that.

Jay moaned and his cock throbbed and grew in my hand and he shifted a hand beneath my skirt to my wet panties. 'Mmmmmmm you are horny, he said. He began to masturbate me through my panties finding my clit easily and using just the right pressure and motion to have me spinning like a top and shivering deeply as I came under his touch. All the time he kissed me sweetly and I felt his cock grow in length and girth. He was huge, up until now I had only been with boys, he was so very much a man. He pushed me gently back on the couch and I let go of his cock as he unbuttoned my blouse and kissed down my cleavage pausing briefly to suck each nipple through the soft silk bra until they were stiff and hard. For the first time in my life, a guy was able to resist my caresses and focus attention on making me hot. He kissed down my tummy then flipped up my skirt and buried his lips in my panties inhaling the damp sticky cum and kissing my pussy wildly until I was shivering and cumming so regularly that I was begging him to 'do me' I screamed. He slid my panties aside and fingered me as he sucked my clit and licked my labia swirling it around my pleasure zones like a starving cat lapping at milk. I found myself making the same sounds I had heard my sister make when I heard them together. I was begging for his cock. I was no longer in control I was a slave to his magnificent cock pleading for it.

He stopped suddenly and took off his pants and I saw it for the first time. It was the biggest thickest cock I had ever seen. Eat my cock you hot little bitch. He said as he flopped the weighty appendage across my face. I seized it excitedly and slid it into my mouth as far as it would go and swirled my tongue around it. I could taste the pre-cum that covered it and I cupped his weighty balls in my hands as I slid my mouth up and down his huge shaft. My hands alternated between an infatuation with his gargantuan balls and practicing my best tongue-sliding techniques across his shaft where my mouth couldn't reach. He moaned appreciatively and then pulled away from my mouth and then with both hands he tore my panties open at the crotch leaving them in tatters hanging around my hip. I shivered as he parted my legs and began to enter me. He knew I was a virgin.

I felt his thick head part my ultra tight lips, the gush of excited wetness, the tightness that came partially with my tentativeness and partially from my size and youth. Then he thrust sending a searing pain through me as he burst my hymen. A trickle of tears ran down my face and he kissed them until my tears moistened his lips then kissed me so sweetly I almost burst with joy from the tenderness. Then I felt his giant cock move in me slowly and deeply and I began to moan and shiver in pleasure, I shouted and screamed in joy as he thrust in me deep and hard his balls slapped my ass. I was in love with his cock inside me. I wanted nothing more than for him to fuck me like that forever. He shifted my right legs so it was over his shoulder and continued to ram me bringing me off repeatedly. Each time I thought the pleasure could not get more intense and then another wave of orgasm gripped me and my whole body convulsed with pleasure and every cell of my body seemed to vibrate with the joy of it. He flipped me over and fucked me from behind, he encouraged me to ride him and finally when he got so excited he could stand it no more as I bounced on him like a trampoline. He flipped me onto my back and pummelled me deep and hard, slowly grunting as he thrust into me and shouting OH yeah, your so tight, so wet soooo good. He came like a fire hose shooting into my raging inferno of a pussy. The shots felt so good they triggered orgasms from me and with each orgasm my pussy contracted around his swelling throbbing cock prolonging the pleasure for both of us. He came in me three times that night and in the days and that followed. I loved the feeling of a cock exploding in me and when it happened simultaneously with my own orgasms it was the most exquisite feeling.

As I had done last session Sarina, I calmed Sarina from her vigorous masturbation and display of panties and brought her back to consciousness. I was even more turned on than last time and it was all I could do to muster every bit of ethical and moral fortitude to stop myself from begging her to let me fuck her. The throbbing cock in my pants had taken complete control over my reasoning. Sarina knew the effect she was having on me, got up, walked towards me, leaned across without speaking, and kissed me gently. She looked at my swollen cock and said. 'Do you want me badly?' I nodded then as she placed her hand on my cock, I sighed and shook my head. No it's unethical I don't want to do this.' She smiled as she withdrew her hand knowing I was lying. 'There aren't many men who could stop like that you know, Richard can it just makes me want him more.' What she meant was it made me even more attractive so I decided to refer her to Laurie thinking that a female therapist would be less likely to be seduced by her and also because Laurie had been so interested in her as a case when I told her about her.

I continued my platonic relationship with Laurie and it was almost a year before I encountered Sarina again. Laurie had invited me to a party and as I wanted to make an effort to get out more socially and meet with Laurie in places other than a therapy room or a coffee shop I agreed to go. I arrived at the party at the arranged time and was greeted at the door by an exquisitely beautiful red headed woman. I was struck by her friendliness and superb body simultaneously and found myself immediately enchanted by her. She led me to a room where around a dozen other guys were standing around talking to equally beautiful women. There were four in all a blond a brunette and a redhead and Laurie. I smiled as I saw her chatting to a guy who I recognised as another colleague. We chatted trying not to talk about psych work and Laurie smiled at me during the conversation and gave me one of her 'Well what do you think? Looks that I had grown to know. I looked around the room and saw groups of two to four men gathered around these breathtakingly beautiful women dressed exquisitely in extravagantly expensive designer clothing that highlighted every nuance of their heavenly bodies. The penthouse apartment was as lavish appointed as the women and seemed to have three passages leading to what I guessed were bedrooms or separate living areas. My immediate impression was that I was in the highest-class bordello or brothel I had ever seen or this was an exclusive singles club. Every now and then, I noticed a woman would disappear for half an hour followed by one or more of the guys. She would return without them and they sauntered back a little later and rejoined the party.

'I introduced Sarina to this place shortly after you referred her to me.' Laurie whispered to me. 'These are the women I wrote about in my research. They let me come here and watch them for over a year. Sarina feels like she belongs here. She is one of them.' She explained. We continued to chat about the activity in the room and I began to understand what Laurie spoke about all of these women were highly sexually charged, and obviously every man in this room was being given the most amazing sex they could have. I drank a fair amount of red wine and was becoming quite drunk as the waiters continuously filled my glass. I excused myself from the group and went to the bathroom which was down one of the passageways near a bedroom. I noticed I had been hard since the time I had arrived like all of the men at the party I guessed being around such exotic and enchanting women. When I left the bathroom, I heard the sound of screaming and moaning coming from the bedroom. I moved silently down the hallway and peered through the open doorway. There I saw the sexy redhead going down on one of the guys who I had seen at the party while another guy held her by the hips with her long gown hoisted above her waist and fucked her from behind. Both guys were moaning ecstatically and seemed so entranced with their pleasure that they wouldn't have noticed me at all. I looked her cock-achingly beautiful body and how expertly she sucked and touched his cock. How delicious her ass was and fantasised about how wonderful being inside her would be. I snapped myself out of it and dragged myself back to the main room. When I got there, the room was empty except for Sarina. I guessed the others had gone to replicate what I had just seen. I didn't notice immediately but Sarina was dressed in a perfectly tailored school uniform. It was a plaid cotton one-piece tunic. Ultra short to show off her smooth shapely legs, the bodice tailored to show her ample breasts to advantage with the top buttons undone so that her superb cleavage was exposed. The tunic was virtually sprayed onto her curvaceous body. Her hair was in two pigtails and she wore white ankle socks and black paten leather school shoes.

She walked up to me as I walked into the room and directed me to sit next to her on a couch and handed me another full glass of wine. 'You like younger women don't you.' She breathed sexily. For a few minutes, I was speechless. She knew my preference for younger women. She knew I fantasised about them. She knew my late wife and I played fantasy games that revolved around those kinds of images. That was why she was so god damned sexy she knew instinctively what men wanted. 'You know there aren't too many men that could turn me down.' I knew she was right. 'What about Richard' I said flippantly. 'Oh Richard started like you but in the end he couldn't get enough.' 'You and Richard are alike in some ways, I mean he was a big man too.' She looked down at my swollen cock. It was true I was above average in cock dimensions but hadn't used it for so long I rarely thought about it. ' Do you remember my first time with Jay, when we talked about it in your therapy room.' I nodded my heart pounding at the thought of it. 'I want you to be Jay for me tonight. There's no ethics anymore, I'm not your client and you want me as badly as I want you.' She didn't wait for me to argue or reply but simply leaned forward and kissed me like a girl on a first date. I melted into her lips feeling every nerve ending in my body tingle with excitement as my cock stretched at my pants.

'Where you're sister? I'm supposed to meet her here after work. I stammered through her kiss 'Stephanie phoned and she has to work late and you have to ring her tomorrow. But you don't have to rush home if you don't want to I mean, I have to admit I have a crush on you and if you wanted to... I'd let you touch me if you want.' She unbuttoned the first few buttons of her tunic to reveal her delicious cleavage and the soft cupped silk bra beneath. 'Come on I'd like you to touch them.' she said. I let her guide my hand inside her tunic to the soft silk bra beneath. My fingers traced the outline of her nipple through the sheer fabric we kissed sensuously. All resistance faded from my mind and I knew she was hot and wet as we kissed and I fondled her luscious tits. Cupping them through the soft silk feeling, the firm round contours and pinching her nipples through the fabric until they were hard and she moaned in appreciation her kisses becoming increasingly ardent.