Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out to feel the growing lump in my pants. The first touch of my cock was electric. It was like I had been waiting for her to do this all my life and then when it was there I never wanted her to stop touching me. She massaged me through my pants and cooed about how big I was in my ear.

I moaned and my cock throbbed and grew in her hand and I shifted a hand beneath her skirt to her wet panties. 'Mmmmmmm you are horny.' I said. I began to masturbate her through her soft shiny diaphanous panties finding her clit easily and using just the right pressure and motion to make her shiver deeply and cum. All the time we kissed tenderly and I felt my cock grow in length and girth. She moaned in pleasure at the size. I pushed her gently back on the couch and she let go of my cock. I unbuttoned her tunic to the waist and kissed down her cleavage pausing briefly to suck each nipple through the soft silk bra until they were stiff and hard. I kissed down her tummy then flipped up the hem of her tunic and buried my lips in her soft panties. I inhaled the damp sticky cum and kissing her pussy wildly until she shivered and came so regularly that she was begging me 'do me' I slid my panties aside and fingered her as I sucked her clit and licked her labia swirling it her sweet hot pussy. Each breath of her scintillating juice seemed to make me hotter and stronger and want her more. My body was a mass of testosterone I felt so strong and powerful as if my whole body was my cock and I was about to slide myself completely into her. She was begging for my cock. I was in control she was a slave to my cock pleading for it. I juts drank her squirting juices like an addict feeling more and more powerful and charged with sexual power.

When her begging became delirious shouts I stopped and looked at her. She sprang to her feet and undressed me rapidly tearing my shirt off me and stroking my aching cock all the time she unbuckled my belt and removed my shorts and pants in one motion. I knew what came next. I looked at her sopping wet silk panties. She smiled and lay back on the lounge and I took hold of the panties at the crotch and tore them open so they dangled around her hip. Her sweet shaven pussy was swollen and excited. I could wait no longer. Over a year of sexual angst seemed to funnel itself into my cock at that moment and I pressed it against her opening and she grabbed it and slid it around the wetness teasing her clit and rubbing the moisture from her numerous squirting all over the tip. I pushed hard and entered her plunging deep into the tightest pussy I had ever felt. It enveloped me like a creamy glove that melted away as I entered her then contracted around it with a silken grip that gripped me like a warm friendly hand. 'Ooh you're so big. Fuck me hard.' She squealed. I began ramming her like a pile driver grabbing her sexy hips and pounding with a fast deep rhythm and she came and squirted wildly. I moved her succulent legs and ass around all over the chair wanting to fuck her deep and hard in all her sensitive spots and she replied each time with screams and orgasms that gripped her like convulsions. I bent her over the arm of the couch and entered her from behind and the waves of endorphins that filled every part of my body seemed to make my whole being respond to her touch as she scratched my back with her fingernails, bit me like an animal and bucked a wildly to greet my violent thrusting. I felt like I could fuck her all night.

After a particularly wild orgasm, she grabbed me round the neck and said. "It's your turn now. Relax a little.' She motioned me to pull from her which I reluctantly did. She got up and reached out her hand to lead me to her room. She motioned me to lay on the bed and then tore her dress, bra and the remaining fragments of panty off and then straddled me and pushed my cock back inside her. I could feel her clamp around me like a steel trap. She had the most astonishing control over her pussy any control over her had only been because she let me. She began to ride me sensuously and slowly. Her dripping pussy sending drizzles of juice into me. She would rise up loosen her grip almost until my cock left her pussy altogether, then plunge down and clamp hard on me. 'I want you to cum in me. When I cum next let go and cum in me.' I was aching to cum even now but for some reason managed to control myself. She bounced on me wildly as I fondled her succulent ass cheeks and fondled her a firm titties. Then she erupted like a volcano screaming and shivering and convulsing screaming 'I'm Cumming. Cum in me cum with me.' I felt my cock throb wildly and begin to shoot inside her and a wave of indescribable pleasure took me, then another and another. She ceased bouncing on me and collapsed on me and I held her ass cheeks in my hand, as I pressed deeper than deep and felt my cock drawn into her by the sucking action of her contracting pussy. Our moans combined and we held each other for such a long time delighting in every wave of pleasure that seemed to increase in intensity. I lost all track of time.

When I regained consciousness she was kissing me tenderly my cock was still inside her, still engorged still hard as if I had been milked of my cum. The rest of the evening was a blur and I remember getting to fuck her tight little ass and even cumming in her mouth and spraying her wonderful tits.

When I woke up the next day, I was at home with no idea how I had gotten there and wondered whether it hadn't been one hell of a wet dream. The only evidence I had that confirmed my experience was that I was clutching the torn silk panties in one hand. I sniffed at them and the memories rushed back to me and the blood flowed back into my spent cock. 'You had a good time last night.' It was Laurie's voice coming from the doorway. 'You've been out like a light for twelve hours.'

I focused my eyes in the dim twilight of what must have been the next evening. Laurie was wearing a school uniform. 'I thought it was about time you were reinitiated into the world of sex.' She walked towards the bed and began to caress my cock. ' Sarina taught me not to take no for an answer.' She said. ' I watched you last night so I'm so horny that anything you do will take me to the limit. And by the way I've been waiting to fuck you for a year too so tonight is like being a virgin for me too.' I kissed her and prepared myself to repeat my performance. Laurie had engineered the whole thing so she could get me into bed and she was insatiable too.

This is an experimental piece using a character that I call nymphs who are mythical creatures who live on the endorphins created in orgasm. Almost every paragraph has a sex scene so I know it is over the top, and that is deliberate because the twist is the main male character doesn't get any sex until the very end. I am experimenting in micro eroticism in each of the scenes and tthen making each scene a vignette of sexual description form either the male or female perspective. I dont know if it works or not but I had a lot of fun writing it and got very, very wet. Please email me responses I love to hear from readers and almost always respond. Love Tiff