Insatiable an Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was staring at everyone around the table, wide-eyed with astonishment. Jennifer kissed her shoulder gently and whispered in her ear, "Why did you come here tonight? What were you hoping for?"

"I, er, nothing." Tanya's cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Cassie told me your husband fucked her tits. Came all over them."

Tanya's blush deepened, and she nodded.

Jennifer chuckled. "She does have gorgeous breasts. I almost wish I had a cock, so that I could fuck them too."

Tanya dared to whisper back. "Joe wants me to lick his cum off them."

"How would you like to lick his cum off mine instead?"

They both looked at Joe, who had served a huge wedge of pie onto his plate and already had his mouth full. "What?" he mumbled.

"Fuck my tits, Joe," Jennifer said.

"Huh?" He looked genuinely confused.

Jennifer sighed. "Fuck my tits, Joe, so your wife can lick them clean again."

"Oh, right." He finished swallowing, swallowed half a glassful of red wine, and stood. "You sure about this, honey?"

"She's my honey tonight," Jennifer murmured, taking the coconut oil from her handbag. "Are you okay with this stuff?"

He tried to shrug, while simultaneously standing up and pushing his boxers down about a semi-swollen cock. Jennifer took the head into her mouth and sucked gently, enjoying the sensation of it hardening between her lips. She was startled by how different it looked, and felt, and even tasted, from Rob's. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see him watching her. Cassie was sitting back, wine glass in one hand, bread in the other, but Sue's head was just visible, bobbing up and down in Rob's lap.

"Beautiful," she said, pulling away. She applied three drops of lubricant to her breasts and massaged them gently, all the while looking up at him. "How do you want to do it?"

"Like this," he said, pushing his now-rampant cock between her breasts.

Jennifer pressed them together, making a tight channel for him to push through. How strange it felt, almost as if she were being unfaithful. She and Rob had agreed to include Cassie in their lives, but this was something else. Almost like an addiction she couldn't control, and didn't really want to.

This man, Joe, she'd never met before, but his cock thrusting between her breasts excited her. Each time the head popped up she half-expected to see a fountain of cum.

Tanya shifted closer to get a better view. "Kiss me," Jennifer said to her. "Kiss me while your husband fucks my tits."

With barely a hesitation, she did. Tanya's lips met hers, tentatively at first, but as if discovering an unexpected pleasure, or perhaps surrendering to an inexplicable hunger, the kiss grew honest and passionate, as deep and intense as any kiss Jennifer had enjoyed with a past girlfriend.

Not that she could forget, even for a second, the cock fucking her tits with increasing determination. It was a unique double pleasure that she had never experienced before, but that hopefully she would again. "I'm close," he said, breathing heavily. "Nearly there."

"Come on my tits, Joe," Jennifer said.

"Come on her tits," Tanya echoed.

"I'm coming," he said. "I'm coming!" And after one last erratic thrust, he did.

Jennifer, looking down at the cock emerging from between her breasts, gave a start as the first load of thick, warm cum shot out and splashed across her mouth and cheek. She felt the next load against the underside of her chin as she looked away briefly. The cock pulsed between her breasts, Joe's creamy cum soon running across both of her breasts, and much more between them. The quantity was truly impressive.

Releasing her breasts, she bent to take Joe's cock in her mouth again, licking the cum from the shaft as best she could, sucking the last trickle from the still twitching member.

Jennifer leaned back with a sigh of pleasure. The sight of her breasts covered in cum was a delicious treat. She glanced over at Rob, and saw that Cassie, free from her corset at last, had straddled him where he sat, with her back against his dress. She was riding him with passion, her large breasts captured by his hands. Of Sue there was no sign, but George was there watching, working his cock with his hand.

Tanya knelt between Jennifer's parted knees and, without any need of encouragement, set to work, licking stray splashes of cum to begin with but gradually circling in towards the areolae and sucking on the nipples with a ferocity that made Jennifer gasp. But the cum was thickest between Jennifer's breasts, and here Tanya took her time.

Joe watched his wife, fascinated, although half his attention was on the steak pie that he devoured as assiduously as Tanya devoured his cum. Soon they had both cleaned their plates, or almost. "One last little bit," Tanya said, grinning impishly. She stood and straddled Jennifer, and licked the cum from her cheek before kissing her hungrily. "Now what was it you said," she asked, some minutes later, "about fucking me?"

*

It was as if a lifetime of repressed sexuality had woken in her. Sue was doing things she had never even dreamt of doing, and things that she was sure would have horrified her just a few weeks ago. She had lived her whole life faithful to one man, and although, inevitably, she had wished for more on occasion, she had been happy enough. Their sex life may not have been terribly adventurous, but it had been sufficient.

All that had changed when Cassie had moved in next door. She had had an almost magical effect on both George and herself. George's renewed virility had matched her own resurgent hunger, to the point she was almost surprised neither had had a heart attack. Most surprising, though, was the way their undeniably perverse fantasies about Cassie had become real.

It was more than that. This dinner party was turning out not at all as she had expected. Sue had never been to an orgy before, and had never expected to be part of one, and yet here she was. In truth, she was a little frustrated that the steak pie that she had willing slaved over was being allowed to cool when it should be eaten fresh from the oven.

She herself had found the temptation of Rob's formidable cock too much to deny. It was a thing of beauty, and she had worshipped it with her mouth, sucking gently on the head and licking the sensitive underside, while stroking it gently with one hand. The taste, too, was sublime, the salty precum a delight. Part of her wished she had the courage to mount the monster and feel it inside her.

But it was Cassie who mounted it, and Sue had been reluctant to let it go. Instead she slipped down onto her knees between Rob's parted knees, and between Cassie's parted knees, giving her a perfect view of the giant cock being swallowed up by Cassie's pussy, the same sweet pussy Sue had licked her husband's cum from just the day before.

Her husband who had moved to Cassie's seat to get a better view of this entertainment. George was entirely naked now, his cock in his hand, his eyes bright with lust as he watched the scene before him. Cassie's huge breasts bouncing majestically each time she descended onto the shaft that speared her.

Sue's tongue swept up Rob's cock as it emerged coated with Cassie's juices, and brushed Cassie's clit as the cock was swallowed again. This way she enjoyed both of them. Tasted both of them. The strength in Cassie's muscles was impressive, the way she was able to maintain this rhythm, this steady rising and falling. A cry of effort, or pleasure, or both, with each descent.

Something wet splashed against Sue's face, and she glanced up to see George's cock aimed at her. More cum spat out, this time hitting Cassie's thigh and pussy, and more followed, blending with the tastes of Cassie and Rob as Sue continued her loving attention of the lovers.

Rob's hands gripped Cassie's hips tightly all of a sudden, holding her down, and Sue could feel him pulsing as he unloaded deep within Cassie. Sue concentrated her effort on Cassie's clit, determined to push the young woman over the edge.

"Yes!" Cassie cried. "Yes! Fuck!" Her hands brushed through Sue's hair, caressing her, holding her there, encouraging her, as she convulsed beneath Sue's adoring mouth, Rob's thick cock still buried deep inside her.

Until: "Enough," Cassie said. "Enough." With obvious effort, she lifted herself from Rob, and collapsed into Sue's chair.

Sue, still on her knees, spent a minute licking the traces of cum from Rob's softening cock, but the sight of more cum oozing from Cassie's pussy soon lured her over, and she dived down to devour that sweet treasure.

*

By general consensus, they postponed further fucking and instead resumed their original seats, filling their plates and glasses with enthusiasm. Thankfully, none of them seemed to feel awkward or embarrassed about what they had just done. Indeed, there were many speculative glances, some furtive, most not.

The atmosphere was friendly, relaxed, and they talked about food and films - and politics, although there was some tension with that. Cassie felt at peace for perhaps the first time in her life. "I'm so grateful you're all here with me tonight," she said. "I've never had close friends, and the only real family I ever had was my aunt Katherine. But I feel almost like you guys are my family now."

Which was odd, given that she hadn't known any of them very long, and Tanya she barely knew at all. She looked across the table at Tanya, who blushed under her gaze.

"I'll clear the table," Sue said, brushing away offers of help. "You'll just get in the way."

"Thank you, Sue," Cassie said. Looking round the table, she smiled mischievously and stood. "There's something I've been wondering all day. What would it be like to be fucked by three men at once... so, who wants to fuck my ass?"

Tanya laughed. "Joe's being dying to fuck your ass, and I really want to watch him do it."

Joe's face reddened at her words, but he didn't deny them.

"Great," Cassie said. "Well, Rob's already fucked me, so I think it's George's turn. Okay, George?"

George nodded vigorously. Despite his age and having already come once, his cock was hard and clearly eager for action.

Cassie led him into the living room and had him lie on his back on the rug near the fireplace. She lowered herself until she was able to guide him into her, and he was soon bucking his hips, driving his cock into her as best he could, while his hands reached up to grab her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Joe slid into position behind her, his hard, thick cock soon nudging at her ass. He held her still as pushed against her, while George struggled to continue fucking her. It wasn't easy, but Joe was determined, and Cassie was aware of Tanya beside them, watching. "Fuck her ass, Joe," she whispered.

Cassie cried out as the head of Joe's cock breached her. It wasn't the first time she'd done anal, but Joe was big - not as big as Rob, thankfully, but still. She'd certainly never done anal while her vagina was stuffed with cock - that was a new and fantastic experience.

Joe thrust deeper, the friction sending electric pleasure through her brain. It was weird and wonderful to be looking down at one man who was fucking her while a second was fucking her from behind. "Fuck," she said, unable to find any other word.

Rob knelt down in front of her, his knees straddling George's head, his huge, wonderful cock presenting itself to her lips. She took the head in her mouth, though it was difficult to focus on giving pleasure to Rob while Joe was working his cock ever deeper into her ass. The sensation of two cocks inside her, rubbing against each other through the soft walls of her ass and vagina, was an exquisite delight.

Grabbing hold of her head, Rob started fucking her mouth, nudging against her throat. It forced her to pay attention, so that she could breathe, if nothing else. She was certainly getting what she'd asked for. Joe was now fucking her ass properly, driving her forwards with each thrust onto Rob's demanding cock. Her ass felt astonishingly full, her mouth was stretched as wide as possible, and George was pinching and tugging her nipples, his cock rigid within her.

She was beyond trying to help them. All she could do was let them use her and try desperately not to choke on Rob's cock while she drowned in the flood of different sensations.

How long it lasted she couldn't say. She was aware that Joe's thrusts were becoming deeper and faster, that George was frantically trying to fuck her with greater depth, and that Rob seemed more and more determined to deep-throat her...

She forced him away. "Stop," she said, gasping for breath. "Stop." She pulled herself forwards until both cocks slipped free, leaving a sudden emptiness inside her that was almost painful.

She swivelled around, kneeling to face them. "Come on my face," she said. "And my tits. I want your cum all over me."

If they had been visibly dismayed by the abrupt end to the group fuck, this plea for a creamy ending certainly perked them up again. Joe was quick to take the central position, stroking the cock that had fucked her ass so brilliantly, the tip glistening with precum as it danced about, an inch in front of eyes. George Rob quickly joined in.

Three cocks pointed at her face. Glistening strands of precum wetting her lips and cheeks. "Come for me," Cassie pleaded. "Give me your cum!"

George was first. Cum splashed across her lips and cheek, and she turned to him, opening her mouth to collect the next stream to issue forth. But George seemed more interested in decorating her breasts, which were soon glistening with stripes of his cum.

Joe grunted, the only warning she got before a thick blast of cum splattered across her nose and lips. Again she opened her mouth to receive, and this time she did, that magnificently pulsing cock filling her mouth with its cream.

She felt Rob's first powerful spurt land in her hair, but he adjusted aim quickly, taking over from Joe as the latter wiped his cock on her cheek. Her mouth was so full of cum that it was escaping down her chin and dripping onto her breasts.

And then Rob was done too, one last little spurt falling onto her shoulder as he pulled away.

Cassie closed her mouth and took great pleasure in swallowing the thick, warm cum, a pleasure that intensified and washed through her, and she collapsed onto her back, her body convulsing in pure orgasmic ecstasy.

*

Tanya found the whole performance mesmerising. That's what it felt like - a performance. Once again she had the strangest sense that she was a character in someone else's porn fantasy. Not that it bothered her, but it was like a recurring sense of deja vu. She kept expecting someone to step out of the shadows and yell, "Cut!"

Mostly she wished she could swap roles with Cassie. She wanted to experience those three cocks herself.

A familiar pair of arms had wrapped themselves around her from behind, and soft lips kissed her neck. Tanya didn't resist as Jennifer stripped her of bra and knickers, and she sighed with pleasure as Jennifer's fingers glided down to explore Tanya's pussy. "I love how wet you are," Jennifer whispered, tracing lazy circles about Tanya's clit. "I'm going to fuck you now."

"Okay," Tanya said. She turned to watch Jennifer strip out of the skirt, revealing a black leather harness with a steel ring in front. She felt her eyes go wide. "Ohh..."

Jennifer drew a purple, silicone dildo from her handbag. It was the first time Tanya had ever looked at a dildo and thought, "That's beautiful." It was also the first time she had looked at a woman wearing a strap-on and found her in any way attractive. "I think I may be bi," she said.

Jennifer kissed her. "I know I am. Now, get on your hands and knees."

Tanya did as instructed, positioning herself to have a clear view of her Joe's cock pounding into Cassie's ass. Tanya laughed to herself. Her husband was fucking another woman right in front of her, and she didn't mind. She wanted him to do it. She wanted him to see her getting fucked as well, by Jennifer with her purple cock.

She moaned as it eased into her. Tanya was so wet there was almost no resistance. It made her wish the dildo was bigger. Much bigger. As big as Rob, or even more. "Fuck me, Jennifer," she begged. "Hard!"

Jennifer was happy to comply, and after adjusting position a few times developed a steady rhythm of long, hard thrusts, Tanya pushing back to meet her. It was good - very good - but Tanya needed more.

They slowed to watch as Cassie disentangled herself from the three men and then offered herself up for a bukkake finish. Tanya had always thought the idea of ending a fucking with a facial was an invention of porn films, that no woman would volunteer herself for that, but Cassie was revelling in the attention, begging for their cum, and there was something Tanya found appealing about having so many cocks obeying your command.

As Cassie collapsed onto her back, convulsing in inexplicable pleasure, Tanya's eyes were drawn to her cheeks and breasts that glistened wetly with cum. Jennifer laughed. "Get to work, you little cumslut." She shepherded Tanya towards Cassie, until Tanya was able to run her tongue across the breasts she had been fantasising about for days, licking up traces of cum, she didn't know whose.

She whimpered complaint as the dildo eased out of her, but it merely shifted to her ass. "Do it," Tanya hissed, pressing back against it. "Fuck my ass."

Jennifer gave a determined thrust, a little rougher than Tanya was prepared for. She lost her balance and fell forwards on top of Cassie, who looked up, startled out of her reverie. Tanya started to apologise, but Cassie pulled her down for a kiss. "I like you in this position," she whispered, and kissed her again while the purple cock thrust deep into Tanya's ass.

Jennifer laughed. "Hey, Joe," she called. "While I'm doing your wife, why don't you do my sissy fiancé..."

*

Normally Joe would have been offended by the mere suggestion he might fuck a man, but in truth there was something different about Rob. Despite that phenomenal cock swinging below the hemline of the pink dress, Rob had a very feminine appearance. Indeed, were it not for that cock, it would be difficult to tell for sure that Rob was a man.

Normally he would have shrugged off the suggestion of fucking a man, even such a feminine-looking man, but watching Jennifer fuck his wife while she and Cassie kissed, had stirred his cock back to life. He was desperate to fuck someone, perhaps even Sue who had brought in a cafetière of coffee and was now sitting in an armchair, idly playing with her clit as she watched the threesome one the floor.

George had fallen asleep in another armchair, and Rob was standing opposite Joe. He blushed as Joe examined him, though his hardening cock betrayed his excitement at Jennifer's suggestion.

Normally... but there was nothing normal about this dinner party. Everyone was fucking everyone, it seemed, and Rob did have a fine-looking ass, even if he was a man. "Bend over the table," Joe growled at him.

Rob twirled around eagerly and practically skipped over to the table, parting his legs enticingly as he bent over. Man or not, in this position he was just too sexy for Joe to resist. Standing close behind him, Joe was unable to see the huge cock swinging beneath. All he saw was a firm bum and shaven legs, and a cute little sphincter just begging to be opened.

On top of everything else, he was frustrated that he didn't get to finish inside Cassie. Coming in her mouth had been nice, but nothing beat coming deep inside a tight pussy or an even tighter ass.

"Come on, Joe," Jennifer said. "Fuck that sissy's ass!"

Joe shrugged away his doubts. His cock was hard and he had a willing ass to fuck. He lined himself up for entry and pushed against that little ring of muscle. Rob whimpered quietly, but stayed still, as Joe pressed through. "Such a tight little ass," Joe said approvingly, as he rested for a moment.