Insatiable an Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya peered up at him, looking as if she had only just realised what he was doing, that her husband had his cock in another man's ass. She grinned cheekily. "Do it, honey. I want to see your cum dripping from that cute little ass."

Joe shook his head, laughing. This was, without question, the strangest night of his life. He thrust into Rob's ass, and thrust again, penetrating deeper and deeper, until he was able to settle into a steady rhythm of long, deep thrusts that felt heavenly to him.

Harder and deeper his thrusts became in time as a climax started to build. On the floor, Tanya and Cassie had shifted into sixty-nine position, Jennifer continuing to fuck her ass while Cassie sucked on Tanya's clit. Tanya had given up trying to do anything, and instead was watching Joe and mewling like a kitten, something he loved being able to make her do.

His own orgasm was close. His cock had never felt so hard. He continued pounding it into Rob's sweet, receptive ass as he shuddered into and through a long, deliciously intense climax. Rob cried out beneath him, his ass contracting fiercely about the cock that pulsed within, spewing cum deep into him.

And then they were both done, and Joe withdrew slowly, enjoying a last few moments of guilty pleasure. Rob stayed where he was, breathing heavily, the muscular ring of his ass adjusting to the absence of a good thick cock.