Insatiable at Work Ch. 04: Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Rob...do it like that! Fuck me like that!" She rode my face, pressing me against the chair and begging for it harder.

She was pushing herself against my face, grinding her clit over my tongue. All her muscles tightening at once, she began to tremble and wail with, "Honey, I'm gonna cum....you're making me cummmm! Cumming! Cumming! Cumming! Oh fuck!"

Still standing, but a little out of breath and weakened, she squealed when I hopped up and sank every inch into her. Surrounded with the beautiful city lights, I pounded her deep, as she came down from her orgasm. She knew I was nearing a release and coaxed me along, by meeting my strokes. "I'm getting there...love to fuck hard! Where do you want it?"

"I want to feel it...cum on me...please cum on me!"

She squealed as I sprayed a load over her ass.

That next morning, I woke up and she had my cock in her hand, ready to pop it in her mouth. She had a big, gorgeous smile and said, "I wanted to start breakfast early."

"Honey, it's all yours...I'm all yours."

Julie and I were both insatiable, and that weekend, we ended up fucking all over the room; it's a weekend that will always stand out for both of us as an incredible memory.

______________________________________________________________________________

Part 2, a dorm experience...

Julie and I had become pretty tight over the following months. She attended classes at a local junior college, but for the spring semester, she went away to a 4-year school to finish up her degree. It was only a couple hours away so we often spent weekends together. Whenever I went to visit, it seemed to be more than visiting a girlfriend; it was almost a revival of my college years...but with better sex.

I believe it was just after mid-terms in the spring semester and I met Julie in the lobby of her dorm. We had talked the night before while she was drawing, and I could tell she was a little worn from pulling an all-nighter, to finish a project. She had just handed in a set of presentation drawings and the model. Fuck, I remember those days, all too well. Her critique was scheduled for next Friday and she was in good shape. Since I had gone through the same program, I had promised to help her with the presentation. While I was there, we planned to go through it, together. I spotted her and she ran over and threw her arms around me...made a little bit of a scene, but there was no question that she was happy to see me. With tousled, curly hair and nipples peeking through her shirt, I could see, in her eyes, she was ready for a hard-pounding fuck.

She shared a 3-person suite, it had a 2-person bedroom and a single, bridged by a bathroom. She occupied the single...thank god. She introduced me to her roommate, Angie; the other girl was always out and rarely seen. They sort of made a joke about it and called her the non-roommate. I guess she was cool, but she spent all of her time in a lab or with her boyfriend. Angie had to run, but would catch up with us, after the library...maybe have a beer.

We headed back to her room and started kissing in the hallway; I think I started to slide her shirt up before we even got to the room. My cock was hard as a rock and those engorged nipples were staring at me. The minute we closed the door we were all over each other and clothes flew out over the floor. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and I pressed my hardness into her belly.

Entangled in each other's arms, we dropped onto the bed and immediately started to paw at each other...she was stroking me and I was groping her breasts.

I could see the moisture in the transparency of her underwear; and slid my hand down to part her legs and run my fingers over her. "Shit, you're soaked!"

"I know...been that way all day...I guess I'm a little excited. I've been thinking all day about fucking you, all nightlong."

"Jules, I get so fucking turned-on when you say shit like that."

I was drawn to the wetness flowing from her and I began to remove her panties. She lifted her butt and I pulled them down over her hips, only to find something very different. She had a new look! Jules had shaved...she shaved her pussy! It was so fucking hot...her pussy lips were puffy, too.

"What do you think?"

After taking a long pause to admire it, I replied "I love it...it's hot as fuck!" and immediately dropped down to run my tongue through her slit and down over those puffy labia.

She reached down and pushed me into her and I licked hot, girl juice out of her. As I savored the taste, I slipped a finger into her tightness; it was hot, slippery and snug. I started licking and sucking at her clit; as I pumped a couple fingers into her...she squealed, "That's it, Honey...that's what I need!"

I love eating pussy; when I came up for a breath, I demanded, "You gotta sit on my face...I got to have more!"

I took her place on the bed and she straddled me. I shoved my tongue into her as she lowered herself over me. Rocking her hips and pressing her pussy over my face, she immediately began moaning. "Oh god! I need this...it's been weeks...since I've had one. I got a toy but you're way better."

I took her lead and moved with her, fucking with my tongue and sucking at her clit

She reached behind her back and grabbed me. She stroked it and declared "It feels so good in my hands...I got to have it! I miss this cock so much!"

"Ah...you too, honey...not just your cock...you know what I mean."

I teased her and laughed, "I know exactly what you mean...you keep me around for the cock...I know."

"Let's sixty-nine!" she flipped around and dropped her mouth deep down over me, stopping with the very tip, just inside her throat. She went at it, bobbing and straining to take more with each stroke. She managed to stroke the base as she slid her mouth up and down its length. She was amazing and I pumped my hips upward to meet her.

Savoring the moment, I laid there and thought the same thing...I missed her! God, I fucking missed her! "Yessss, suck me like that....keep it up...feels good!"

I was so distracted with pleasure, I even lost my focus on the pussy, staring me in the face. WTF! I pulled her into me and went right back to her clit...sucking, licking and flicking it with my tongue. Shifting my head a little, I was able to slurp up juice, streaming from her. The slit was gapped just enough to shove my tongue up into her...fuck, it was good!

She was pushing me closer, but I felt her legs tensing and her hips bucking against me. I worked her over the brink, till she let out a cry and shook, with a long intensity. Her pussy saturated my face and I continued licking her right through the orgasm. I didn't stop till I could feel her legs relax and her moans diminish.

She rolled off me and laid back to catch her breath. She had her eyes closed, but there was a huge smile on her face, "That was sooo fucccking good!"

As a funny gesture of thanks, she raised up to kiss the tip of my cock and said, "Thank you, Honey!"

She licked up a bead of pre-cum, "Mmmm...and you feed me, too"

My face, wet with juice, she crawled up to lick the moisture from my lips and declared, "Mmmm...I taste good, too."

"I know!"

She then shoved her tongue down my throat and we rolled over each other, kissing and groping each other's bodies. She felt my dick pressing against her belly and looked at me, "Honey, you need some relief...let me go for a ride...you'll like that?"

I nodded and she straddled me, while guiding my cock toward that hot, little shaved-mound. Fuck it was hot; it was incredible to watch her push it between those lips and slide it in. We both moaned as she lowered herself down, her pussy feeling even more amazing than the last time we were together.

"God, I love how it feels!" She sat there for just a moment to feel the cock, filling her, before she started to slowly move up and down. I had grabbed her waist to help position and lower her onto it...I ran my hands up over that silky, soft skin and wrapped them around her breasts. I fondled and tweaked her puffies and she gradually increased the pace. Her tits, gorgeous and firm, had an increasingly animated jiggle and bounce, as she fucked me harder and harder.

"Fuck me deep! When you go deep, I can feel it in my belly!"

I cupped my hands under that amazing ass to help assist her bouncing momentum. Fantasizing about how it looked, when fucking her from behind, I grabbed and squeezed at its muscular firmness. After shaking my fascination with her butt, I looked up to realize she had that same look of happiness that I saw earlier when we she hugged me downstairs; it gave me incredible satisfaction to see it in her face. As she fucked me, she leaned back and moved a hand down to stroke her clit. Moaning louder and louder, I knew she was getting close, again. She dipped her fingers into the juices (her juices), seeping down around my cock, and lubed her clit.

"Hey, I want some of that!" She wet her fingers again and shoved them into my mouth so I could suck them dry. After which, she moved back to her rubbing. I moved my hands back up to her tits; and she moaned, as I kneaded them and pinched at her erect nipples.

I felt my time was coming...I could feel the orgasm stirring; but I could really feel her tense-up. Her pussy tightened around my dick and she rode me hard; stroking her clit for just a minute or so, before driving her body down on my cock. She was moaning continually and starting to quiver as I pushed into her harder, "Fuck, fuck, fuck meeee...that's incredible."

Her orgasm continued for a good long time...I was still working her tits over and she begged, "Pinch'em...make the nipples hurt...pinch me...harder...harder!" She stiffened and bucked even harder when I squeezed tighter. The concern that I was going to injure her was superseded by the eroticism of her begging for more. Shit...it was amazing because it intensified the final throes of her orgasm. By the time she was done, she was out of breath and her nipples were bright red (and even puffier). Panting to catch a breath, she completely collapsed on top of me with my dick still inside her, pulsing and rock hard.

"Can you handle anymore?" I asked.

She smiled "You bet...Honey...I want that load."

I got up and laid her back on the bed; I brought her legs up to my shoulders; and almost bent her in half. She moaned as I shoved it in and stroked deep into her cervix. "That's it, deep....fuck me deep!" I plowed into her, with my pubes repeatedly slapping hers.

Almost breathless, I gasped, "God, you feel incredible,"

Already close, I lost it with the sight of her tits, wobbling and bouncing from the impact of the thrusts. I pulled out of her and spilled a thick load over her belly.

"Fuck Honey! That was worth the wait! It's so warm." she ran a couple fingers through it and dropped a big dollop into her mouth. "Mmmm...you're good!" She repeated this several times, before I joined in and scooped the last of it onto her tongue. Again, she flashed that beautiful smile, as she swallowed it down. Unlike some women, Jules was never reluctant about taking a load...she always loved it.

As we looked at each other, we both realized we had been at it for an hour and a half. She grinned "I do need to eat something else, but I'm certainly not done with you, tonight."

"Shit, I need a shower."

"Me, too."

I pointed out the obvious, that she should probably go first, because we both knew what would happen if we showered together.

"You know it." And she headed into the bathroom.

We took our showers, grabbed something for dinner and met up with Angie for a couple beers. I relived some of my past, with stories of extracurricular experiences...parties, drinking, pyrotechnics and rooftop exploration. Of course, drinking usually acted as a catalyst for the other things.

The three of us walked back to the dorm together and Angie, with a mischievous grin, closed the door and said, "Try to keep it down in there." We had another bout of spirited (but quiet) fucking and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning Jules had planned for breakfast in bed for the two of us. We decided get out early and get her presentation done and I told her, "If you get all your work done I promise you a something special...a reward!"

She kissed me and said, "No, you deserve the reward, for being such a great boyfriend."

When we got into her studio, her fellow classmates were sparse in number, but she proudly showed me off and introduced me to everyone. We went through her presentation a couple times and tweaked the verbiage. I recommended that she add another cross-section to her drawings, because it would better illustrate the design. We even talked about what she might wear during the presentation. It was obvious that if she wore the t-shirt she was currently wearing, most of the guys would be hard and/or leering. I loved it...but she had a new bra & shirt that would hide things; and she was thinking of wearing a jacket that looked professional. This all led to an erotic conversation, with a couple classmates, about breasts and how they impacted guys. One girl went off about some guy on the quad, so engrossed in her tits that he walked into a fire hydrant. She said that he, undoubtedly, hurt himself. In conclusion, the group decided that breasts could be used as weapons.

We had a great time, working together and socializing in the studio. Though, it was a good thing there were others in the room or the mild PDA would have quickly escalated into sex on a drafting table. Mmmm...that's an idea. We spent the rest of the day together, rambling over the campus, talking, laughing and reminiscing. We had an incredible day; spending time together was just so effortless for the two of us. We went out to lunch, stopped for coffee and checked out an exhibit.

We could hardly keep our hands off each other when we got back to the dorm. A little worried about her nipples, from the day before, I offered her a massage with some coconut oil. I stripped her clothes off, warmed it up and sprinkled it over her back. I rubbed it into her shoulders and back. A slut for a massage, it didn't take long before I was down to her legs and butt, rubbing and kneading that tight little ass with oil. She was groaning and moaning with satisfaction, when I strayed between her legs. Clearly ready for more, I flipped her over and delicately suckled at her nipples. I looked up and asked, "Are they good...not sore?"

"They're good...I think they're horny...ready for some action."

I took her breasts in my hands and began licking, sucking and caressing them. Squeezing her flesh with both hands, I worked them over, alternating from one to the other. I flicked her nipples with my tongue and sucked on those puffies; I couldn't resist, as my mouth closed over them. She reached down to work her clit and I raised up to stroke over her and watch.

"I love to watch you do it." I gave her some oil for her fingers.

I stroked oil over my cock and drizzled some down over her breasts. "Are you ready for titty-fucking?"

"Mmmm...yeah."

I straddled her and pushed her breasts together, squeezing them against my cock. I began to move in and out of her cleavage, slowly fucking her tits, while she diddled herself. My balls pushed a little tighter against the underside of her tits, as I thrusted, harder and harder, into her.

"Honey, I know you need to cum...cum over me!"

I fucked her tits wildly, before finally pulling off, to sit back and stroke over her breasts.

"I really gotta cum...hard!" and I exploded over her tits, spraying one and then the other.

Covered with juice, she looked down at her breasts, streaming with bands of cum, "Rob that was fucking incredible...!" "Mmmm"...She spotted some dew at the tip of my cock and immediately grabbed it to suck out the last remaining drops. After she finished with me, she went back to working her clit. I reached down to smear cum over her breasts, mixing it with the oil. Nearing orgasm, her fingers were a blur over her clit and she began to buck her hips. "Rob...I'm there too...cumming!"

"That's it, cum hard...make it last."

I held her in my arms till the waves of pleasure had calmed; I tenderly kissed her face and we talked ourselves into the night and fell asleep. She cried the next morning when I had to leave; I had to get on the road early to make a meeting. Before leaving, I promised to call her that night and we would plan another visit in a couple weeks. Her tears were soothed a little with a kiss and "I love you."

_________________________________________________________________________

Part 3, the rooftop...

As promised, we talked that evening and almost every day, thereafter. Of course, I drove down for a visit. Her sister, Amy, was coming down from Minneapolis to visit. She was only staying Saturday night, but I got the feeling that she was very interested in meeting me. I had met her mother already over dinner, but this seemed more important to Julie because they were so tight. I was excited about meeting her... meeting family & friends was part of building a relationship. We would still have plenty of time together, Friday evening and all of Sunday...I wasn't leaving till Monday morning.

As always, Jules was ecstatic to see me; we went by the studio to look at her finished drawings. She was excited to show me because she pulled off an "A." I told her I had something special planned for later, after dinner. A couple of her classmates came along with us for dinner; the four of us had a wonderful conversation about design inspiration and process.

After dinner, we took off and I reminded her that I've never really grown-up...and I have an adventure planned.

"Adventure?" She wanted to know where we were going. I replied, "We're almost there...you'll love it."

We climbed several flights of stairs to hit the fourth floor and I walked up to a door. "Let's see if it still works" shoving a credit card into the lock.

"Fuck" it popped right open and we smiled at each other...she knew where this was going. We climbed a couple more flights to a door that opened up to the rooftop.

She ran out on the roof to look out over the campus, the quad and all the lights... "This is fucking cool!"

I dropped the backpack and held her in my arms. We walked around the roof to take in all the views and she shot some photos. "Oh wait! Before I give you a tour..." I went over to my stuff and pulled out a bottle and a couple glasses.

"If we go through that bent grating, over there, we can get up to that next level. Nothing's really changed, Jules...we bent the grating. Over a couple years' time, we managed to gain access to most of the rooftops, here on the Quad." I opened and poured her a glass of wine.

As she took the glass, she said, "Rob this is another reason I love you...you're a romantic and you always make me feel special."

"You should stay exactly the way you are...never grow up!"

We toured the rooftop and its amazing views of campus, walking around the edge and climbing to the upper level

I spread out a blanket and we kissed and rolled around under the darkened sky. We pulled almost all our clothes off and went at it. I climbed all over her, kissing and licking my way over her body. My cock was rock hard and pressing against my belly...she slid her hand down over the shaft. She smiled and held my cock, stroking it and sliding it between her pursed lips. She explored the head with her tongue, before driving it deep into her throat and bobbing over it. With handfuls of gorgeous curls, I held her head and slowly fucked her mouth like a pussy. She enjoyed being full of cock, I felt her moaning into my pubes and watched her eyes roll back. I finally pulled out, just before I got too far along.

She got up on her feet to step out of her panties, while I threw the blanket over a parapet and bent her over it. She looked out over the lights of the campus, "Fuck Rob, it's just like the hotel!" Kneeling behind her, I had to take some time to grope and admire that tight little ass...it was crazy hot. I spread her legs a bit and shoved my face into her pussy. She was still shaving/waxing and I licked the juices from her labia...I remember thinking how "shaved-pussy" was too fucking hot!