Insatiable at Work Ch. 04: Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Against a background of intimate darkness and passionate moans, I slid my tongue up through her tight little slit till I found her clit, just starting to emerge. I circled it with my tongue and flicked at it. Her soft little moans pushed me to suck and work it harder. I teased her for a long while, till I couldn't resist any longer. I got up behind her and guided my cock between her legs. I stroked it back and forth, over her pussy, between her lips and over her clit. The warmth and wetness flowed out of her and over my cock. I placed my hand under my cock to press it tighter against her swollen clit.

She acknowledged with a long breathy, "Yesss, that's what I need...just like that!"

I grabbed her hips and eased my cock up into her, till I was pressed against her ass. I moved a hand down to her clit, while I pumped into her with long, hard strokes. I kept fucking her till she finally, threw her head back and pushed herself into me. To deepen the penetration, we ground our bodies together; and she started gasp for breath and shake with orgasm.

I could feel myself pulsing inside her as she trembled. Just before I exploded, I managed to say "Make it a long one, honey...make it long!" With one hard thrust I could tell what was coming. My whole body seemed to contract as I shot it, deep. She was tensing the muscles in her pussy and milking it for all it was worth, groaning softly as I filled her with cum. I thrust into her a few more times till I'd exhausted all I could give her. After a long pause to catch a breath, the trembling stopped. As I pulled out, cum ran down over my cock and dripped from her.

I raised her up to kiss the side of her face. She turned to face me and we met with an even better kiss...an incredible kiss. Bathed in moonlight and bodies intertwined, I remember I could feel her warm body against mine. I could feel her breathing against my chest. At that moment, we were together and it was absolutely perfect!

Jules had emptied me, but said "Let me finish things up...I can't resist. You taste so fucking good!" she lowered her head to clean my cock and sucked out every last drop.

Coming down from orgasm, we laid there on the rooftop for a long time, gazing up into the sky. I just held her, spooning against her back. I don't remember when we got back to her place that night. But I do remember thinking to myself...did I really fucking plan that evening on the rooftop? It was wild...memorable...and amazing! I did put it together, but things with Julie, always seemed to fall into place.

That next day we met Amy out for a long lunch. We talked for a long time but, more importantly, the two of us, hit it off; I felt like I made a good impression. We dropped her bags off at the dorm and toured her around the campus. The three of us caught a late matinee before we went off to dinner.

As I went up to the bar for a couple beers, I overheard glimpses of the two of them giggling like teenagers and discussing things...discussing me. "Mom likes him a lot...what do you think...?"

"...you're right, he is cute..."

I thought they should have a little time, privately, to talk; so I moved further down the bar, where I could hear only bar-chatter.

We finally made it back to the dorm where we shared a glass of wine with Angie and talked for hours. She insisted that Amy take the unoccupied bed in her room. To avoid bed noises, we had incredible (quiet) sex on the floor, that night. I'm, sure both Amy and Angie knew, but we kept it discreet, anyway. That morning, we went out for breakfast together and exchanged goodbyes.

I remember her sister hugging me and looking into my eyes with a serious, but tearful look, "You take care of her...I can see you're good for each other."

"I will...take care."

Julie and I dated for a little over a year, through two wonderful summers. We had some great times, great memories...and great sex. Though, I felt like it was always a party or celebration whenever we were together...summers...weekends...it was just unrealistic, almost a fantasy. Eventually we lost track of each other...I was nine years her senior and she probably moved on to someone closer in age. That's usually the way things work. Julie and I were so much alike; I still look back at her, as a missed opportunity. I think she was my first soul-mate, but I feel good about it because I know we left each other with some incredible memories.