Insatiable at Work Ch. 07: Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuck me, Rob! Fuck meeeee....fuck meeee!"

I buried my face and grazed on her titties, while I kept stroking. I pushed her leg, up against her body, spreading her further. Pushing into her harder and faster, she, again, rolled her hips to meet my thrusts. You could tell she wanted it all; she rambled with a trail of sex talk, describing the pleasure I was giving her.

"Mmmm...Never had this much...you fill me...my pussy's full."

"Fuck me, Rob...fuck me," she yelled between her soft moans.

"Love your big cock...love it....feels good. Mmmmm...fuck me...fuck me hard."

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and pushed her legs to her chest, almost folding her body in half.

I plowed into her, while Robin fingered herself, furiously, right next to us. She moved one of Lynn's leg over to take a nipple into her mouth and Lynn let out a long, intense moan. I reached between our clashing bodies and rubbed at Lynn's clit...and that was the tipping point. She was on her way.

Robin felt her body react and raised up, "Do it, honey...fuck him...enjoy that cock. I know it feels good. I know how it feels...pleasure yourself...fuck him...fuck him." Always-supportive, she went further, "That's my little girl...that's it...cum hard for us...cum hard," and returned to her nipple, sucking and biting harder. Together, we pushed her daughter over the edge.

"I'm cumming...I'm cumming...cumming... yessss...yessss...cumming...!" Her body bucked around as she came harder and longer than ever before, screaming, "Cumming...cumming... yessss...yessss... yessss!" As she came down, Robin gently licked sweat from her body; and I slowly pumped, till she finished and her breath came easier.

"Oh god...oh fuck...that's the best orgasm ever! It felt soooo good!" She was so excited, almost delirious, about what had just happened, she didn't even notice what was transpiring, right next her. Clearly, turned-on by her daughter's sexual experience, Robin started frigging like a mad woman. I looked over at her, "It's your turn again, Hon."

Robin smiled and said nothing, but moved over to kneel on the edge of the bed. I looked down at her ass, that hot little ass. Her cheeks were round, muscular and firm, with the perfect amount of movement. In need of some attention, she arched her back, pushed her ass up towards me and reached down to spread her pussy. I took her from behind...she was so wet and ready, I pummeled her with long, hard thrusts. She pushed back into me, grinding our bodies together and sinking me as deep as she could. With my thrusts, juice spattered over our pubes, her ass rippled with the impact of my hips and deep moans filled the room. We fucked hard...really hard. Sweat rolled over my chest; together, our bodies formed a beautiful luster. She was so fucking hot with that salty sheen over her back. I bent down to lick it from her shoulders and reached around to grab a handful of breast...and pinched at her nipples.

Finally, Lynn pushed her mom's hand aside to take over; when she began rubbing her mom's swollen bud, I felt her clench tighter. Her pussy gripped me so tight, the surrounding skin followed my cock outward, each time I withdrew. Her body stiffened...her breathing got choppy and the chatter became more urgent. "Fuck me...fuck me...stretch it...fuck...cumming!" Cumming...I'm cumming...yessss... hard...cumming hard...yessss...." I pounded her deep, with every stroke until I could hear silence. I pulled out as she collapsed onto the bed, falling forward.

"Robin I'm really close...let me fuck yer tits. Gotta fuck those tits!" Rolling her over to straddle her, I slid my dick between her tits. I rocked back and forth over her and she dropped her chin to take the tip between her lips. She knows exactly what to do...I guess we've done this a couple times before. Stroking my swollen dick between those juicy tits, I rode that beautiful rack.

"Lynn, Lynn, push'm together." she leaned over to squeeze her mom's tits around me, engulfing my thrusts.

"Oh yea, that's good...love to fuck her tits!" "I'm close...so fucking close!"

We both watched my strokes terminate between her mom's lips...it was so fucking hot! I wish it could have lasted forever, but that was it, for me...I felt it coming on fast. After pulling out, I stroked a couple times and let loose. Lynn squealed when I sprayed a load all over her mom. I was panting and trying to recover from the orgasm, but Robin seemed to revive, with the warm seed. Still focused on the "teaching moment," she said, "Honey, a man's cum, on your body, is incredible...its hot...feel it...touch it...taste it. I want you to lick me off. Will you lick me?" Lynn showed no hesitation and dropped down to begin licking cum from her body. Going straight for a tiny pool on her mom's belly, she used her tongue to feel the warmth and creamy texture. I watched her for a moment as she sucked it up and swirled it around her mouth.

I pulled Robin up off the bed and gently licked sweat from her chest. I leaned in and tenderly kissed her. We shared the saltiness, when I sank my tongue into her for a longer, lingering kiss.

Lynn looked up to smile at us, licked over her lips and declared, "Mmmm, you're right, I love it...its warm & thick." Her voice seemed different, now; it was calm and satiated.

Robin looked up and finished Lynn's sentence, "...and tasty."

"Girls, we're not done, here,"

Robin was like, "I know what you want."

I sat them both down and buried my face between their legs. Both, gapped from the pounding, I ran my tongue up & down, through that wonderful wetness. Like licking frosting from a spoon, I snagged all the girl cum, I could. The girls squealed as I tried to get it all, probing deeper and deeper with my tongue. When I finished cleaning, mother & daughter, I realized they tasted exactly the same...it was fucking incredible!

Lynn got up from the bed, "Now, I think I'll leave you two alone," and she disappeared out the door.

I kissed Robin and cradled her against my chest. We held each other, tight and laid there for a while, just to feel our bodies together.

____________________________________

That evening, the three of us ended up having dinner, together. We ordered-out for pizza and shared some wine. Putting aside the fact, that I had just fucked the hell out of a mother and daughter...I guess I got a small hint of what it was to be a parent. We had one of those amazing conversations about life, sex, relationships and growing-up. The three of us opened up about everything...I think it was especially cathartic for Lynn...and Robin. Lynn talked about dumping Brian...she concluded she could do better. I think we all agreed. But more importantly, she shared her plans of going on to school for a master's in marine biology...what she wanted to do with her life.

The most powerful moment came when she, informed us that her future was largely inspired by a weekend, we spent in Chicago. Robin teared up as Lynn talked about visiting the aquarium and watching them feed fish. Looking back, I noted that we did almost miss our dinner reservations because Lynn had no interest in leaving.

"Honey, had we known, we would have stayed longer."

"But you did, Mom. You did stay longer...I remember Chris was whining about being hungry, but you both came back over and walked me through the last few exhibits." "You, both, did that for me, she hugged her mom," who had tears rolling down her cheeks.

I leaned over and gently brushed a tear from her face. "Honey, to me, that sounds like you're a great mother. You shared a few moments watching coral and she's on her way to being a scientist."

"Stop...I'm close to bawling...and, Honey, I seem to remember you almost kidnapping a tour guide so she could talk with us."

"I think you're more of a parent than you like to admit."

I smile a little, "Yea, yea, yea"...and Robin whispers something to Lynn.

Lynn giggles and kisses my cheek, "You're a good daddy...a real good daddy."

____________________________________

That next evening, Robin and I had a long conversation...she felt her daughter had grown up to be an amazing woman. She was so proud...everything was going to be alright.

"As a single parent, it's hard to raise children and when you see them achieve success..." and she started to cry.

I pulled her close and rested her head on my shoulder, "You did it, Honey...you raised an amazing woman...you did good."

Despite what had happened between us, things never got too weird...I guess I was a little worried. Lynn and I would sometimes exchange what you'd describe as hungry glances or tease each other, but everything was cool. She was away at school most of the time. The mother-daughter thing never happened again, but Robin and I seemed to grow closer...Lynn made us realize how good we fit, as a couple. And Lynn, she made things happen, too...she's off in the Indian Ocean with her husband, doing research. I think they're working with coral and the effects of climate change...two amazing women!

12