Insatiable at Work Ch. 11: TTN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While you're staring at my ass, and I know you are...I wanna know more about this mysterious coffee woman, Robin."

"But, thank you...you know I'm teasing." "I like it when you guys ogle me," and she giggles a little.

"Honey, we know yer teasing."

"To answer your question...Robin was a workplace romance."

"We had a long, sometimes complicated history...almost getting married and buying a house, at one point. She had two kids and we were really careful with the kids and what they expected from us. Neither of us wanted another father figure exiting their lives, like her first husband. We were super careful about what they might see or observe...when I spent the night, I'd pretend to sleep on the couch in her bedroom."

"What was she like?"

"Into gardening...curly brunette hair with beautiful, green eyes...we used to run together, too. We enjoyed being with each other and we just had a lot in common."

Giggling some more, "How'd the coffee happen?"

"Knew that was coming. It happened when we were having sex in a drive-thru and she spit some load into a latte."

Bryan laughed, "That sounds fun as hell...Hon we need to try that. I wanna hear more about the sex"

"You know...we were really tight...lovers...fuck-buddies...Robin was into sex."

"When her daughter was old enough to babysit Chris, we had more freedom and we'd go to the store or out for coffee, a lot...returning with nothing more than smiles. We'd fuck like animals...in the car, at the farm, along back roads...in a pickup; even in the garage, on top of a car.

"Fuck, dude!! That's fucking cool!"

Tara really didn't need details and cut us off, "Well that covers Robin. I'm sure there's more, but I wanna hear about other women. I know you got more, sweetie."

"Rob, you know she's going to have to know everything."

"I know...I know...we love her for it."

"Well, Julie, she was almost ten years younger and she was a hot, sort-of, hippie chick; she had long curly light, brown hair with grey-blue eyes...and amazing puffies...she was smokin' hot in a t-shirt and jeans."

"Puffies...you mean nipples?"

"Yea, puffy nipples...they made her tits looks so fuckin' perky."

"You men are so simple."

"This is true...but Julie and I were pretty serious for a year or more. We both loved music and went to a lot of bands. We partied a lot, did some very cool conservation projects together...did some skiing...she was totally a peace-corps type."

"We worked out of the same building; I worked more for the corporate side of the company and she was in another division. Like I said, we dated for more than a year...when I think back, I still miss her. We were so much alike; I think she was my first soul-mate. It's good though, we left each other with some incredible memories."

"You're such a sweet guy. Sure yer crazy into women...sex...titties, but you're committed and caring. You love these women. Just like my Bryan."

Bryan blushed a little.

Then there was Jodi (you can find Jodi in my Working Relationships Series). We worked side by side for quite a few years and we were always a little flirty...attracted to one another. Nothing happened until, after I had left the firm. Her husband was a voyeur; he liked to watch...really got off on it.

What was she like?

"Smart, bookish; we were into the same stuff...sort of geeky, but hot, like a librarian."

"Are all guys into librarians?"

"I don't know...I am...Bryan?"

"Fuck yeah...librarians are hot!"

"Was she blonde?"

"No, really dark, brown hair...brunette and petite...probably 5' 4...maybe?" She had a cute, shapely body...nice breasts. Really, the same build as someone else, nearby.

"Anyway, her breasts were hot...couldn't keep my eyes off'm. Sort of like that ass," and I swatted her. She just giggles.

"Robbie, you dearest, need to write a book on office romance."

"Yea dude, you all need to...you could collaborate with all these women...fuck it'd be hot."

We need to finish with dinner, before it's too cold.

Throughout dinner, she teased us with subtle glimpses, between her legs. So, by the time we finished, we were so fucking horny and ready for anything...I think we both struggled to keep it in our pants and had to shift ourselves constantly.

She said something like "Why don't we go look for a movie."

"No Hon, I think we got other plans...big plans," I scooped her up and carried her back to the bedroom

"Ohh yesss...I know I'm gonna love this!"

Bryan followed my lead and followed us into the bedroom...I told him to lay down on the bed.

I sat Tara down on the edge of the bed, "Now, I'm gonna watch you ride this hot, young man."

He quickly smiled & added, "I like the term stud...hot, young stud."

We laughed and she replied, "Well...Honey, I need some hot young stud."

She climbed on top, guiding his cock up to her pussy. It was fuckin' hot, to see her push it between those lips and watch it disappear. I think we all moaned in unison, as she lowered herself down, to rest on his pubes.

"God...love how it feels! Nothing like having your man's cock deep inside...fillin' ya." Before she started her ride, she paused for a moment to feel the cock, warm and pulsing inside her. Thoroughly, sliding up and down the entire length, she was intent on enjoying every last inch. Tara loved cock and it was more than apparent, when she was in charge and fucking a man. She took her time and wanted it all. I grabbed for her waist to help her ride...I ran my hands up over that silky, soft skin. I really couldn't resist the temptation, I wrapped my hands over her breasts to fondle and tweak the nipples. Her tits, gorgeous and firm, had an animated bounce in my hands, as she fucked, harder and harder.

I watched her wiggle her ass over him, gyrating and enjoying every bit of what he had. She bent forward and kissed me. She probed deep with her tongue and kissed her way up over my face, quickening the pace of her cowgirl ride. Taking what she wanted...and giving what he needed, Bryan clutched at her hips and writhed in ecstasy as she fucked him. She was wildly grinding and gyrating her hips, until noticing another big dick. "Hon, you need to give me some of that, too...damn it!"

It was upright and bouncing against my belly; I stroked a few times, before parting her lips. She moaned around its girth, as I eased into her mouth. She sucked, hard, hollowing her cheeks and bobbing her head over the first few inches. Her cock-lust quickly took her down the entire length, till I was nudging at her throat. "Ahh Tara, Take it! You know what I like. Suck me...yea, suck me like that. Get what's yours...it's all yours, Honey...take it."

Focused on the cock in her mouth, she slowed to rolling her hips over her husband. Though, Bryan kept the pace and started bucking his hips up into her.

I pulled myself from her mouth and kneeled down to work on her clit...swollen and ripe, it was emerging from the hood. Working together, his cock and my tongue, we took her to the edge. Her breathing and cries of pleasure were all we needed, so, I lifted her off. I laid her on the bed and straddled her face...I felt her mouth and started pumping myself into its warmth.

"Dude, get over her...let's eat'er together!"

I immediately went back to her pussy, scooping girl-cum from her slit...it was gapped a little from all the cock. Bryan and I took turns, eating and sucking at her clit.

"Let's give her cock...she needs a fucking now!"

"Honey, I always need some!"

We pulled her to the edge of the bed and stuffed pillows under her ass. I shoved my dick into her and she begged, "Oh god...fuck that pussy...fuck me...fuck me, hard...so close, fucker"

To finish her, Bryan grabbed for a vibrator and ran it over her clit. I looked over to see the nightstand filled with toys...vibrators...dildos...OMG...what the fuck, it's like a sex shop. Anyway, we exchanged the vibrator back and forth and took turns plowing her. After a while, I held her hips tight and pumped her to the finish. Her heavy, gasping breaths turned to moans and her body began to convulse, as the wave of orgasm swept over her. Her pussy contracted with her release and I gave in to the pleasure; again, I erupted all over; thick, hot strands sprayed out over her belly. Feeling hot cum on her skin, she squealed, "Oh honey...yesss...yesss...I love to feel cum...mmmmm!"

Bryan, enjoying every moment, decided to stroke over her, too...we both watched as he took the vibrator and shoved it up his ass, with a loud grunt. His ass clenched around the toy and I watched him focus on my dick while he jerked and pumped himself.

Tara, "That's it, honey...feels good...I know you like Robbie's cock. Do you want it?"

"Yessssss, love his cock...big, hard...love it...like it in my throat...!"

"Dude, it's yours...here, suck it...take my fucking dick. Take it!" He leaned down to suck the tip into his mouth and I shoved it home, pumping into his face. Unable to hold back any longer, he cried out and arched the small of his back, before shoving the entire length, deep, into his ass. His load came with such force, it cleared us and landed on the pillows.

He fell onto the bed with us; we all just laid there and enjoyed a wonderful calm...exhausted but totally satisfied.

We small-talked in bed for a while, before falling off to sleep. I asked, "I'm curious...what's the deal with all the toys...in the nightstand?"

"Ohhh, I don't need them, anymore...I have all I need with the two of you. It's okay to tell Robbie?"

"Yeah that's cool...he's...he's our lover."

"Well, Bryan has taken a liking to them."

"Yeah...use'm sometimes...they feel good in me. And...I uhhh...like to pretend...it's you, doin' me."

"Bryan, you know you don't have to pretend."

"Sometimes I wanna feel what Tara feels...when you fuck her."

"I want it so bad, I jack off to your photos; but then there's times that I don't want it. I guess...I'm a little scared" Uneasy, he laughed some, "and besides, I don't know if it'll fit..."

"Take your time, dude...I'll be here...whenever you're ready. We're both here for ya."

Tara lovingly hugged and kissed him, "He's right, Honey...we want you to be happy...don't worry...I'm okay with it. It's all up to you...whenever you're comfortable."

That night I never made it home and we awoke the next morning, all snuggled together and spooning, with Tara in the middle. I got up, made some coffee and went up the street to grab something for breakfast. They were still sleeping when I got home, so I left them a note and headed off to work with a bagel. "Made coffee & the bagels are by the toaster...can't wait for meeting...Rob"

**************************************************

Part 2

It had been a busy weekend, but a couple days later, on Sunday, I was finishing up at work, talking with a couple visitors. They had all kinds of questions about lilacs and I was walking them through our collection. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Bryan and Tara. He smiled and waved, while she appeared to be directing her attention to some ornamental grasses in the border. He went back to listening to his wife, continuing their conversation.

Not wanting to disrupt me at work, they lingered there as I walked the visitors up to the gate. We were just past closing so I made sure everything was locked and ran back out to meet up with them. I found them checking out the Herb Garden and Tara wrapped her arm around me and gave me a quick peck.

I pointed out another plant, "Did you see the Leatherleaf (viburnum) by the grasses? The contrast, in color and texture, is cool, displayed with Switchgrass...looks incredible in fall and winter. The foliage is fucking hot with the grass."

"It's beautiful but I like the fruit display...it works with the foliage."

"It's cool, I think it just started turning, eventually attaining a glossy black...beautiful in the winter...it's persistent, too. In the east border, we planted a grouping with Boxwood, Oakleaf Hydrangea and English Ivy."

"It would have specimen value, too, with the white flowers, in spring...the berries and foliage."

"Without a doubt."

Bryan remarked, "You guys don't stop...its cool. It's nice to know you love what you do...not everybody does. But I think you should do a reality show...The Head Gardeners, Rob and Tara!"

Tara was ready to move on. She grabbed for a hand, from each of us, and pulled us into the building. She smiled, "We really couldn't stay away!"

Oblivious to what she meant, "I'm glad you guys stopped; so, what's up?"

"Well, we know Tina's gone and we wanted to, sort of, take care of you...we're taking you to dinner...our treat."

"Guys, that's not necessary."

"You've worked all day and we want to do something nice for you

Walking into the conservatory, we were met with a richness of lush, tropical foliage and the sweet fragrances of Plumeria and Brugmansia. Your senses are always keener; they seem to come alive in the conservatory...and that becomes the backdrop for the meeting. Tara looks over at me, "And...uh...we were hoping to have our meeting." "Today?"

"Well, we were excited and couldn't wait till next week," she reaches over and grabs at my crotch. She even pressed my hand against her breast...bra-less and a tight shirt...I thought to myself...game on!!

"Let me help you with that, Honey," I pulled her shirt up over her head and she worked my pants off. I paused and looked in Bryan's direction, "But...I really think we should do something special for you ...this's your first Meeting."

Without hesitation, we unbuckled his belt & stripped his clothes off...his big erection stood, stiff and upright, once it cleared his boxers. I don't think Tara and I said a word to one another, we just looked into each other's eyes and knew exactly what we wanted to do...where we wanted to take things.

I pushed him down onto a bench and we dropped to suck him; sharing him back and forth...Tara first then me...we took turns. I remember she held it with both hands...and worshipped it. She licked the underside...took the head into her mouth...licked it all over...she loved that cock. We both loved that cock.

We pushed him back further and laid him flat, on the bench. I helped Tara move up to straddle his face. Lowering herself, he was on it, poking his tongue up into her and rocking his head back and forth to lick between her lips, up through the slit. I raised his dick up to her mouth and gently pushed her face down over him; she gladly took it and bobbed her head, to pump his erection, through her lips.

"That's perfect, Honey...ohh...suck it. He's likin' that...fuck."

I stood above them, pumping myself and savoring the incredible sex...fucking under the palms...it was our private jungle orgy. Desperately trying to hold back orgasm, the erotic sounds of sex impacted all three of us. We were all voyeurs...indistinct words, breathing, fucking, moaning, it all intensified our passion.

It didn't take long before his cock shot strands into her mouth, her tongue covered with the heat. A moan of appreciation escaped her as she swallowed a mouthful of warm seed.

Rolling off her husband, she took his place on the bench and splayed her legs for me. "Robbie, you know what I want now? I want that big, hard dick...dude, you need to fuck me."

Bryan got up and playfully grabbed me and thumped his over mine. He attempted to grab the two together, his palm stretching wide to grip them. He stroked his hand over our cocks, both were shiny and slick with sex...her spit...his cum...my precum.

"Yer turn, buddy...I gotta watch you do'er."

An incredible wave of pleasure came over her, as the swollen head pushed past her puffy lips. My dick slid smoothly into wet pussy and we both let out deep, audible groans. Almost delirious, she moaned, "Fuuckk! Oh shiiiit, shhiit!"

She looked into my eyes as I penetrated deeper and deeper, almost robbing her breath. I continued pushing until, finally, she let out another groan...I felt a clit nestled in my pubes and the very tip pressed into her cervix. Fucking amazing!! Savoring the feeling of my cock, filling her and pulsing against her insides. I could feel the pressure...it felt as though I was filling every corner of her pussy.

"Yeesssss, fuck me...Rob...fuck me!" "Fuck, that's what I need!"

Each time I stroked into her, I could feel that big cock-head, pushing through her tight lips and stretching them apart.

"Love how'ya fuck me...don't stop...please, don't stop...fuck me...nice &...deep...deep...really deep" "Ohhh that's good...fuck...fuck me...yessss...yessss!"

Bryan still stroking...going at it little harder, now, "Fuck'er dude...fuck'er! Love to watch'er...get fucked hard."

It was a frenzied sex...as I pummeled her, we were both grabbing and stroking each other. Each of my pounding thrusts was echoed with the bounce of her breasts and her erratic, shaking words. "Fuck me, fuc...fuck me...fuc...har...deep...yessssss." Ecstasy shot through both of us when she ran her hand over my face and I sucked her fingers into my mouth. With each thrust, my dick felt incredible; the sensation of penetrating her tightness, sent shudders through my whole body. I could feel things building as I slammed my hips into her again and again...faster...harder. I was so close; it was only a matter of time. The intensity only increased as I drove myself closer and closer; I fucked her with greedy, long strokes, almost popping free, with my withdrawal. Our hips moving in sync, she skillfully clenched and worked me with her muscles. When I was about to cum and tried to pull out, Tara had other ideas. She longed to feel it inside and clamped her legs around my waist. I pushed hard, one last time, and lost control; I grunted like a wild man and unloaded everything I had. It was two days' worth. Pulse after pulse, I shot it deep inside; the sensation of the hot cum caused her entire body to quiver. Still rock hard, I just kept humping into her; cum was being forced out and spilled out over her lips.

I gripped her body, as every muscle seemed to stiffen, with wave after wave of intensity. As pleasure overwhelmed her, her breathing paused. Deep inside, I could still feel my dick pulsing in the aftermath of orgasm. At some point, we both resumed breathing...it was heavy, almost panting, from the intensity.

"Oooh, fuck...fuck that's good...gimme that cock, up here."

I pulled out and a trickle of creamy jizz seeped from the slit. I worked my way up to her mouth, leaving a trail of sex over body.

Completely fucking insatiable, she had just come but she wanted even more, "Honey, Robbie felt so good...can you fuck me a little more?"

Her pussy, drooling a mix of my cum and her lust, was exactly what Bryan needed. "Sure...but let me do something"...he laughed and ran over to his pants. "Babe that is damned hot...you got some great creampie! I gotta shoot a picture." We watched him shoot photos, as he penetrated her and slid his dick through the seed. "Dude, there for our Christmas cards!" I made a stupid joke about being on their list, 2 or 3 times. She let out a lengthy groan and he filled her with more satisfying pile-driving, thrusts...her petite body yielded wet, slurping sounds and shook from what he was doing for her.

My cock bobbed forward towards her lips and its buttery juice dripped onto her chin... still seeping, she went for it...wiggling the tip of her tongue into the slit, as deep as it would go. She slurped and sucked over all that she could get her lips and tongue around. She caressed and gripped it with both hands...again, admiring me, as she had done with Bryan. I had just cum, but I certainly wasn't done. Her attention spurred things along and her hands began to shrink, in comparison, as I grew back to full size.