Insatiable at Work Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it....uhhhh....yessssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmmm...yes...fuck me with that tongue...work it...yes, work the clit...god damn...fuck my tits...fuck my big, tits...fuck'm...fuck'm!"

Slamming my rock-hard dick through the fuck channel, I felt the warm tit-flesh massaging...stroking the entire length...it felt so fucking amazing. I slowed my thrusts and she could wrap her lips over the tip, whenever it emerged from her cleavage. I didn't know what Bryan was doing between her legs, but it was working; she screamed and shuddered when orgasm took over. Her body bucked like a wild horse. "Yessssss...Bryan...yesssssss...cumming...god...cummmmmmmmin...yessssssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhh...yessssssssssssssss...yesssssssssssssssssss!"

Overwhelming her moans, he screamed, "Cumming...fuck'n cummmmmmming!" I turned to see him pumping her full of dick. After a couple powerful strokes, he pushed hard, up into her body, grunting as seed surged up the shaft. I watched his body buck forward, with each spray. "Fuck yea...fuckkkkkk! Cumming...I'm cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

She craved that warmth that coated her insides; when she felt the heat, she could only moan louder. Breathing hard and feeling the warm pleasure of seed, she finally spoke, "Yes, yes fuck me...fuck me...gimme all that hot cummmm...yesssssss...yesssssss...gimme that cummmmmm!"

Once he was spent, I took over and took his place. As I shoved into the tight little gap, my dick parted her lips and slipped into the heat he left behind. My tongue met hers and I pumped into his seed; it bubbled out around my dick and dripped down over my balls.

"Guys...this's so perfect...a perfect anniversary...I get both my men. I'm filled with cum...hot cum...fuck me with it...fuck me, Rob...stretch me...I know you wanna stretch me!"

I was determined to give her that perfect anniversary fuck that she deserved...and needed. Thrusting with long, pounding, strokes, I wanted her to feel it deep in her belly...and battering her cervix. Smiling with intense satisfaction, Bryan laid back and watched; I humped into her, using every bit of her pussy's depth.

Bryan left the room but came running back with the rubber "Robbie" and stuck the suction cup to the coffee table. He got all lubed and lowered himself down over the dildo, with a soft moan...it was clear that he wanted to watch and ride. I knew he loved the dildo (they both did). The attraction went beyond the physical characteristics; it had essentially become my twin.

It was damned close, in length and girth...even the veining was similar and they called it Robbie. Usually he'd fuck himself, while masturbating, but lately he would more openly fantasize. When I was balls-deep in Tara, he moaned louder and started to ride the dildo, faster and faster. "Fuck that dick feels...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...good...Robbie...feels good!"

She moaned, "You fuck me good...uhhhh...yessssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...that cock...that cock feels so fucking good."

While he fucked himself, I noticed his eyes locked onto my dick, as it pummeled his wife. "That's it buddy, ride that big dick...you know...I can fuck you for real." I used to leave it alone because it was a sensitive issue; but after two, almost three, years together, we were open about everything. I was pumping into his wife, as deep as I could, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...you could both ride me...maybe?"

Seeming to reply, his moans grew louder to mix with Tara's, but they looked at each other, surprised or maybe awkward.

With Bryan fucking himself and Tara using every ounce of her body to satisfy my needs, my mind was exploding with lust. It's as if I had never felt so turned on before, pounding and pounding into her body. She was working my dick like never before...she was crazy horny, pulling her legs way back and rolling into my thrusts. Her tits were bouncing and bobbing with the hard-fucking...and her fingers were wild on her clit. After she begged for another load, I knew I wasn't lasting much longer. "Honey...cover my tits...wanna feel heat on my titties...give it to me...gimme that big load...on my titties...cover'm...please...cover me...cover me!"

As I thrust into our baby girl, I felt heat rising up from my balls...I'd been holding back for awhile...but now there was no stopping it. I could feel my balls drawing up tight, ready to unload.

"Cum all over me, baby...mmmm...yessssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...please...please cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...all over me!"

When I pulled out, the head was deep red and I could feel the veins swelling and pulsing in my hand. Shifting my stance, I leaned forward to drain my aching balls over her. The tiny slit grew when I screamed and pumped a huge spray over the perky flesh; her nipples stood tall with a pearly white glazing. "Fuckkkkkk...cumming...cummmmmin...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssssss...m'there...cumming...yessssssssss!"

I finished milking it over her tits, while her body quivered with the pleasurable beginnings of orgasm. She was squealing and moaning with another one, already! "Mmmmmm...yesssss! Cummin' too...yessss...cum...ming...cumming...fuckkkkk...that's so...goooooooood!"

A little out of breath, I slumped over on the floor...stroking and watching Tara settle into the afterglow. She rubbed the seed all over, spreading the sheen and working it over her skin.

She smiled and spoke softly, "Hon, just close your eyes and relax for a minute...we've got a little surprise." My first thought, was that they were going to surprise me with another gift like pajamas or sexy boxers...then I thought bloody mary's...it was breakfast, you know. Then I realized I was being a dumbass...I was rock-hard horny and Bryan's fucking himself crazy...whatever the surprise was it had to be good...way better than fucking pajamas.

I struggled to keep them closed when I felt her stroke lube over me, "Sweetie, open your eyes, now."

My first glimpse was Bryan and his big, swollen dick; he was straddling me and it was swaying back and forth. Well within reach, I was ready to go for it, but then he grabbed my dick, centered it between his cheeks and sank it deep into his ass...every inch. I watched the swollen head push up through the muscle; once it popped through, the shaft quickly disappeared and he lowered himself to rest on my pubes. I loved the way the big shaft looked, sliding inch by inch, deeper into his gut. Despite all the toys, he was incredibly tight...and steamy hot...just as I had always imagined it would be. Just as I always dreamed it would be. Ball's deep in his ass, he shut his eyes and moaned, "Rob...Rob...buddy...fuck...fuck...fuckkkkk"

At first, neither of us moved and I asked, "How's it feeling...you doin' okay, bud?"

"Ohhhh Rob...it's way more than okay...it feels so good...mmmmm...mmmmmm...it's so fuckin' sweet! Mmmmmm...yer so fuckin' big...yessssss...so big...it feels way better than a toy."

I reached up and grabbed at his rock-hard cock and said, "Dude...I guess this says it all.

He smiled and laughed, "Yer right it's not gettin' soft, as long as I got you in my ass. It's like a fucking flag pole."

Anxiously rolling his hips, up and down, over the shaft, he moaned in ecstasy. I let him go at his own pace, till I couldn't hold back and started humping up to meet him. I couldn't help but think he was the one that got the surprise; he realized how good it felt and what he was missing. "Mmmmmmm...yea...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob, fuck...fuck me...yesssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssss...fuck me!"

Her lips met his and she smiled when she pulled away, "So...what d'ya think, babe? He feels good doesn't he?"

He looked into her eyes then mine and then back, "Sweetie...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm, this's so...so fucking good! Gawd damn...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...it's fucking amazing!" Each time I hit bottom, his balls slapped over me and his ass gripped tight...he craved dick...he wanted dick...he needed my dick. "Oh honey, I'm so happy for you...I knew you'd like it. Ride it...ride that dick...finally...you're gettin' what you dreamed of...ride him...ride him!"

After that exchange, I felt obligated...I just wanted to give him a fucking that he'd never forget. Our eyes met and locked tight, while he rode my dick, "Uhhhh...yer cock's so...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fucking long...and thick, dude...it's so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...perfect in my...ass...my cherry ass!"

Being fucked mercilessly, like never before, he didn't want it to stop. We fucked hard, with intense animal grunts filling the room. My throbbing, hard flesh, buried deep in his ass, was stroking...massaging the hot core, a man seldom shares. "Ride me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yea...that's so fucking good...ride me cowboy...ride me!"

Tara joked and lightened the intensity, "Before the weekends over, we all may fuck ourselves silly...what an amazing way to celebrate."

Bryan was winded, but eased off his pace to add, "Fuck...we need to make this our tradition!" Keeping me buried deep inside, he looked at both of us and slapped his dick up against me, "Happy anniversary, dude!"

I ran my hand through his hair, "You're right...we need to make this a tradition...our anniversary tradition." I rest my hand on Tara's shoulder, "Happy anniversary, guys...I hope we have many more."

Tara kissed us, both, "There will be. Happy anniversary!" Sidetracked by our best wishes, I looked down at his beautiful hardon, still gently bobbing between us. While slowly fucking into his body, I grabbed for it and stroked my hand over the shaft. Tara's fingers closed around the burgundy crown, "Do it together? Let's do it together."

"Always."

Bryan smiled, threw back his head, groaned and upped the pace. Impaling himself and fucking hard again, "Yeah! Fuck! Fuck me, Rob...fuck me...fuck me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...fuck that hole!" Satisfying my big dick with that sexy, muscled ass, I gladly complied and went right back to fucking...sharing the sensual pleasures that lovers share.

Epilogue Tara giggled, "We tried to keep it all a surprise, but Bryan almost gave it away, when you offered some help...he shot a weird look in my direction and I think you even saw us."

I laughed, "It's all good...Bryan, it was better than I'd imagined."

He grinned, "Thanks, dude," and took a sip. He rubbed a hand over his rump, "I felt that way too, but maybe we should hold off till tomorrow, before we do it again."

She grinned, "Or at least until we have another cup...?"

From that point on, rubber "Robbie" spent a lot more time in the drawer. Everything changed that morning...on many levels. Bryan discovered something about himself...something he always knew. The three of us bonded and shared a deeper relationship...a relationship I had been missing since Eric moved. Bryan and I shared something that only two men can and Tara was supportive, all the way. Of course, my role changed that morning, too...I was back to being a top...most of the time. Things were perfect...

12