Insatiable at Work Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled out, I rubbed the tip through seed and over the little nub, "There it is, babe! That's a hot little ceampie!"

"Sweetie! Fuck...that was amazing...I had three...I fucking had three!" She smiles, "Can we sleep a little longer...I think I need some rest, now."

"Me too, honey...that was fucking hot!"

"Sweetie, I think camping makes me horny."

"Mmm...me too...I like it...lets rest some."

She snuggled her body up into mine and I spooned her. Holding her tight, her skin was hot against mine; it was soft, sexy and beautiful. After that morning romp, we found ourselves sleeping in for a little while...I think it was just before noon, when we finally pulled our asses out of the tent. We went into town and scored a huge brunch at a diner. Our hikes that afternoon, took us up over some smaller peaks and around some amazing lakes.

****************************************

The next morning, I was making some coffee over our old, camp stove and out comes Robin, with just her t-shirt.

"I smell it...is it ready?"

"Almost."

"Is anybody around?"

"It's all good, sweetie...our neighbors aren't up yet. I can get used to bottomless camping with you."

She grins, "Let's make it fun...I know yer hard...let's put him to use."

She leaned over the table and wiggled her ass around, teasing, "What do you think? You really like bottomless camping?"

"Likin' it even better."

"Babe, fuck me."

I dropped my shorts and moved between her legs. My dick parted her lips...already moist with sex, the delicate folds of her labia stretched around the shaft. With my morning wood and her wet pussy, we were determined to satisfy our needs. Now, it didn't matter where we were or who was watching...we needed this.

She groaned when she felt the solid shaft stretching her insides, "Mmmmmm...ahhhh...fuck!" Her pussy squeezed tight and her body shuddered. "Mmmmmm...fuck yes...yesssssss...fuck me...fuck me...that's it...yesssss...that's it." She moaned, "That's so good, sweetie...so good...fuck me...fuck me!"

As I stroked into that sexy, little body, I reached under and grabbed for her tits; I held them tight and fucked hard. Driving it deep inside, over and over, "Robin...that's good...squeeze that dick...squeeze me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...squeeze that dick...that's it!"

Except for a steady chatter of birds and us, the park was peacefully quiet. As I slammed my hips into her body, the slapping sound of flesh-against-flesh melded with her soft moans and the cardinals overhead. I slowed and gently probed at her pussy; she's tight but, I can always angle my strokes to drag over her inner walls...then I pushed deeper to tease her cervix. Slamming her body forward and driving into the steamy depths, her satisfying moans grew with intensity, every time I hit bottom.

"You feel that? Ahhhh...feel that big cock stretching yer pussy?"

"Mmmmm...god yesssss...stretch it...stretch me...stretch me, babe...stretch me!" She worshipped the penetration...the sensory explosions that my cock offered. She took over and started pushing back into me, "That feels so good...soooo good!" Slamming hard...pushing it deep, she was fucking herself on my dick. "Need it...fuckin' need it bad...gonna fuck you...gonna cum all over that dick...cum all over...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that big dick!"

She groaned softly just before her body stiffened and a torrent poured from her lips. "Mmmmm...shit...fuck me! Yessssss...yessss...mmmmmm...mmmmmmm...fuck me...yes...gonna cum...cummmmmming! Rob...bie...cummmming...cumming!"

Her head rolled back and her senses were overwhelmed with a mind-numbing orgasm. I held her tight and hammered into her body, pushing deep as her pussy convulsed. Trying to sustain the orgasm, I increased the pace, pounding hard into her body. Finally, it ended and she relaxed to catch her breath. As she exhaled, "Fuck! That was so fucking good, honey! So fucking good!"

She pushed herself up from the table to stand and turned her head. My arms held her tight and I was softly kissing her cheek, when I heard a whistle from the neighbors. She was laid out over the picnic table and they were fucking like rabbits, too.

He flashed, a thumbs up and I yelled, "Just havin' some breakfast!"

He laughed, "Same here, dude. Bone appetit (or at least that's what it sounded like)!"

He turned and went back to pumping into the cute blonde, with the tats. Still rock-hard and needing relief, I did the same. Robin sat on the very edge and spread her thighs wide, while I grabbed her ass and pumped forward, "Baby, squeeze me...uhhhh...squeeze that dick...yesssss...that tight pussy...squeeze me, Robin...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...Robin...yesssss!"

We both love good, long sex, so my thrusts were slow and steady, but relentless. Squeezing hard at my flesh, her pussy finally pushed me to the brink. "Fuck me hard...harder...harder...harder...cum fer me...cum for me...fuck me...fuck me!"

She squeezed and demanded, "Feel that...feel that tight pussy? Fuck me...ram that dick in there...harder...fuck me harder...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck me hard...harder." She groaned louder, "Give it to me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! That's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

My balls slapped at her asshole, and her tits quivered wildly, with the thrusts. I grabbed one and started kneading; I wrapped my lips over the nipple and she groaned with intense pleasure, "Mmmmmmm...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...I should never let you out of bed."

I pull off her tit and smile, "Babe, I'm willing to try that!" She wrapped her creamy white legs around my waist, pulled me close, "Fuck me...harder...gimme that load, babe...gimme that load!"

In my head, all I wanted to do was fuck this amazing woman...I wanted to fuck her a thousand times and I knew she would cherish every moment. I grunted, digging my fingers into her fleshy bottom, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...Robin...cumming...cumming!" I humped into her, driving my dick deep and pumping a load into her belly; my body shuddered and jerked, as it exploded from the tip. I groaned and pumped, strand after strand, over her insides; it felt as if I was deep enough that it would bubble up in the back of her throat.

I moaned, "Fuck, Robin...fuck, that's sweet," pulling the wet shaft from her heat and stepping back. Still naked from the waist down and resting on the table, she smiled, as I caught my breath. Savoring the seed that coated her insides, she let tiny gasping moans escape her lips. Her beautiful eyes were hard to ignore, but then I noticed her pussy flex, dripping sex into the dirt.

I grinned and pulled some from her pussy, "Robin, here's a little breakfast." When I pushed it into her mouth, she sucked the fingers clean, "Mmmmmm...Rob, that's fucking sweet!"

I said, "Wanna suck me clean?"

She pointed to her spot on the table and said, "Oh, yeah...I want that...sit here." Taking her place, I watched her kneel to lovingly stroke her prize. "Jeezuz...you're all man...my man!"

As she started licking sex from my dick, she looked up to see my smile. Before pushing it through her lips, she planted a big, sloppy kiss on the very tip. "Love my man."

"Yesssss...sweetie, suck me...finish it off...uhhhh...uhhhh...get it all...take it deep in yer throat...want ya to throat me!" I pumped deep and she took it the rest of the way, pushing it into her throat. "That's it babe...uhhh...uhhhh...that's it...fuck...uhhhh...that's good." I pumped into that incredible heat until she pulled off with a sexy smile. Delicately fondling my balls, "That was fun, sweetie...are our friends still watching?"

They were gone and we were hungry as shit. She said, "Let's finish coffee before we fuss with breakfast...I need to sit for some...I think all this camping sex is wearing me out."

"I don't mind at all...coffee sounds good and it looks done. You relax and I'll grab you a cup."

****************************************************

Robin had already taken her shower before dinner, but I chose to cool off with a beer. It was just after dinner, before I got mine. As I grabbed a towel, she laughed "I know you'll feel better...and you'll smell better, too,"

Once inside the bathroom, our neighbor came out of the steam, wrapped in a towel, "Hey dude, I think were neighbors...we're in the two tents under the big doug' firs.

I answered, "Hey...sure...sure you are. There's not too many campers."

"You got that...we're it, on this side of the park. Hope you didn't mind this morning...I guess I figured since we were both goin' at it...it was cool...you know."

"Didn't mind at all...hopin' I get that every morning."

He laughed, "Dude, you and me, both...know what you mean. Been here almost three weeks and since everybody left, we bang on that table almost every morning."

I held out my hand, "Well, I'm Rob."

He struggled to hold up his towel "Sorry...Brandon...nice to meet you."

"Same here."

"I guess we've already seen each other buck naked...the damned towel is a social convention that I really don't need...you know."

I laughed, "That's true, no worries. Dude, we should have a beer some night."

"Maybe tomorrow night? We're headed into town to upload data and we can pick up more...let me know if you need anything, while were in town."

"Cool, we got quite a few left in the cooler...see you when you get back...and we'll let you know if we need anything."

"Brilliant...then well, see you tomorrow afternoon...early evening?"

I grinned, "Maybe sooner, if we both get lucky."

"You got that dude...good luck man."

Laughing and walking out the door, "Thanks, dude...see ya." The door slammed and I heard his feet shuffle out into the gravel, "Take it easy."

**********************************

The tent, warmed by sunlight filtering through trees, was rustling with a soft breeze. That morning, Robin awoke with a big smile and we started messing around...I was gently rubbing over her clit and teasing her nipples. Her hair tumbled over the pillow, and I couldn't help but gaze over this gorgeous woman, yearning for satisfaction.

When I got turned around and closer, I could already see her pussy glistening. When I spread her lips, tiny strands bridged the slit.

I dragged my tongue through the little gap, tasting the precious sex. When she felt my tongue probing deeper, she groaned and lifted her hips, with an intense need for me to escalate things. I gently pumped her with my fingers, before pulling them out and tasting her.

My tongue slowly worked its way towards her clit, swollen and yearning for attention. When I teased it and sucked it between my lips, she almost lost control. She grabbed at the sleeping bag and screamed softly, as my flicking tongue sent pleasure through her body.

I let up, cupped her cheeks with my hands and pulled her closer; when I pushed my finger into the little crack, I could feel the tight pucker and she shuddered. Gently nudging her to spread her legs wider, I was able to get between and kiss my way over her belly. Teasing her belly button, as my hands roamed up her thighs, I caressed her waist and groped the firm flesh of her breasts.

"Honey, you got some wet goin' on, but let me get some lube...we've been going at it pretty hard...you know."

When I pushed it inside, she replied, "I know...but I love it." In my thoughts, I smiled thinking our libidos were matched...and how did I ever find this woman?

It wasn't long before my wandering thoughts were redirected. When she felt my fingers rubbing her clit and pumping deeper, she was squirmed with pleasure and moaned, louder and louder. By the time, I got my tongue back over her clit, her whole body was trembling. Her legs locked around me and she moaned. "Ohhhh god...oh...god...yessssss...yesssss...Robbie! Yessssss...cumming...cumming...ahhhh...ahhhh...yesssss...ahhhh!"

She moaned, throbbed with pleasure and her breasts heaved, but the waves, rocking her body, finally subsided and everything trailed off. She was softly whimpering, while I gently, and soothingly, licked her labia. After feeling her pussy shudder under my tongue, I was hard as a rock and just getting started. Taking her naked body in my arms and kissing, our tongues swirled over each other. This was sure to be a nice long morning in the woods. I asked, as we broke from the kiss, "How is that for a wake-up call?"

"Babe...its perfect...absolutely perfect."

I grinned, stroking my dick, "You know, we're not done...we need to wake-up more."

She pulled her fingers from her pussy, licked them clean and went back down to spread the lips, "Yeah babe...I think she needs a lot more waking-up."

I twisted my body around to where my dick was inches from her face; I taunted her with a few heavy thumps on her cheek. When I rubbed over her lips, she wrapped them around the tip and pushed it deeper into her mouth. Always ready to worship dick, her slurping and moaning was non-stop. As she worked it, I grabbed her leg, pushed it to the side and buried my face, again.

Our moans filled the tent, as we got down to business...sucking...licking...and pumping our hips into each other. This time, I went easy, brushing her clit gently with my tongue. Spreading her legs wider, she was quick to push my face into her pussy. Again, I went down on her, dragging my tongue through her lips and licking circles over her clit. Triggering a continuous chorus of moans, I fucked her with my tongue, inhaling that rich, musk.

"Oh fuck, Rob please...please make me cum!" I dug in deeper, burying my chin in the tight trim.

Gasping for breath, she pulled off again, "Honey...ready...ready to cum...again...do my clit...do my clit...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh. Yeahhhh, my clit...like that...c...lit...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss!"

My tongue circled wildly and I pushed a finger inside the overwhelming heat. Pumping as deep as possible, I felt her shudder. I sucked the engorged clit between my lips and flicked at it with my tongue, driving her over the brink. With my dick pulsing on her tongue...and her clit pulsing between my lips, we were both close. I felt her legs stiffen and she humped into my face...out of control, again, her body shuddered in pulsing waves of orgasm.

When she was done, she pushed me to lay back; it was my turn and she was all over my dick, using her tongue to explore...and taste every rock-hard inch. She knew I was close and closed her lips tight around the shaft. She had just cum twice and was ready to do the same for me.

Slamming hard and punching into her throat, she fucked my dick with her face. Feeling it bang into her throat, I groaned, "Ahhhh god...fuck, that's amazing...babe...uhhhh...uhhhh...keep that going...keep it up...keep it up...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

As I slammed forward, my cock swelled and I screamed, "Cumming...Robin...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...fuck ...fuckkkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!" Spilling in her mouth, I pumped out thick strands and her lips stayed tight. Her throat contracted, when she swallowed and a few shiny drops rolled down over her lips. When she sensed I was relaxed, she pulled off and smiled, "Fuck that's amazing!" Giving it one last lick before getting to her feet, she said, "And sweetie, I love it when you explode in me like that."

*****************************************

We hiked back-country trails after breakfast and did lunch at the lodge, over a couple beers. The lodge's one of our favorite spots to have a beer. The big patio overlooks the river and down over the bluffs; it's the perfect end for a long hike.

That night we went to have a couple beers and dinner with our amorous neighbors. Both doctoral students in Forest Ecology, Brandon was a botanist and Brandie was an entomologist. Yes, Brandon and Brandie...after a couple hours over drinks, we heard more than a couple jokes about the names...they were laid back and seemed pretty cool. He explained, "Yeah...this's our second summer together, in the field...and were getting married next summer. Hopefully, we can find jobs."

She finished his point, "Yeah the academic lifestyle is sadly coming to an end...but a life together is something to look forward to."

Robin said, "That's really cool, guys...it all sounds familiar. My daughter met her husband at school, too...their both marine biologists. So how did you meet?"

"Well, you know...I thought he was an arrogant jackass in class. I even tried to avoid him by sitting on the other side of the room. Then I realized he just knew his shit...and wanted to learn everything he could...he had a passion."

He laughs, "She always tells that story...but the best part is she asked me out. It's all true...I am a jackass...but a cute jackass."

I laughed, "Passion and arrogance can be hard to distinguish...you know."

"I guess we know that...that's Rob and me...I guess. You know...I thought this one was a little cocky, at first. But after we got to know each other, it's attractive and kind of sexy...you know?"

"Yeah it is...it really is."

Robin continued, "And you know...he's little bit of a jackass too, but with a really cute butt."

Brandie laughed, "A cute butt on a guy does it for me, too."

Brandon jokes, "Me too...I saw Rob's ass while we were taking showers the other night...it's smokin' hot."

He got up for another beer and they went on to explain, "We set up transects through different biological communities and were trying to determine human impacts and how they differ with each community."

We shared a late dinner with them and got back to the tent at, I think, 1...1:30. I remember the intensity of the stars and pine needles dropping over the tent, when the wind brushed through the trees. Every sound that late, at night, was part of the wilderness and lulled us to sleep.

***************************************************

The next morning, we heard them going at it...like an alarm clock. "Well, I can't sleep with that...I'm just horny now."

She cuddled up against my body, head resting peacefully on my chest. I gently tipped her head up and pulled her to my lips. I smiled, "Let's take care of that horny thing."

With that she stood on her knees, stripped off her t-shirt and her tits bounced free. Always smitten with those tits, they're full and round; her upright nipples and dark areola, begged to be savored between my lips. She leaned over to bring them within reach; she grabbed my hands and placed one over each breast...the weight...the firmness...they were a fucking wet dream.

I had slept without clothes, so she flipped around to take my dick between her lips. She pumped her face down over top, furiously, pounding it into her throat. Her gurgling filled the tent and I moaned, "Fuck...you keep doing that...uhhhh...uhhhh...and...uhhhh...I'm gonna cum."

After popping her mouth off, with a big gulping slurp "I hope so. Are you gonna cum for me? Is your sweetie gonna make you cum?"

I could only groan, while she licked over the head, pushing me closer to release. With her tongue rolling up and down the shaft, I pushed her hair back, held the back of her head with both hands and fucked hard through her lips.

The big, swollen head rubbed over her tongue and poked her throat...until she came up for air and grinned, "Honey, fuck my tits...fuck my tits...I know you like that." She grabbed the lube, did her cleavage and stroked some over me. I watched her sandwich my dick between her tits, "Fuck me...fuck me!" And I slapped a hand over top to make it tighter.

"Fuck my tits...fuck my tits...cum on'm...cum on my tits...please, cum for me...cum for me. That's it, sweetie," she said, "Fuck me...fuck my tits...just like that...fuck me...cum for me...cum for me!"

Ramming my dick through the tit-pussy, the fleshy mounds were rubbing and massaging every inch. And she tried to catch it with her tongue, as it emerged from her cleavage.