Insatiable at Work Ch. 27

Story Info
While the girls are away, Rob & Bryan embrace cock-lust.
5.5k words
4.65
17.7k
14
0

Part 27 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I announced my arrival, he yelled, "Dude, get yourself a beer...almost done." I got there on time, but he was still in the shower.

"I can do that...you need one?"

"Sure thing."

He was rinsing his hair when I brought him a beer. I reached in to swat his ass, "Beers on the sink...and nice fuckin' ass!"

"It's all yours...you're getting some tonight!" He laughed, "So you better be fuckin' ready!"

"You just finish that shower...I'll be ready."

"You know, my wife told me that I was to keep you occupied, because Tina was going to be gone, too."

I chuckled, "That's hilarious...they must've talked or something, because Tara told me to keep you satisfied, while she was gone...and Tina told me to keep you occupied."

"Well, you gotta love that...we have marching orders. I guess I need to keep you occupied," he laughed.

"And I need to keep you satisfied...how would you like to be satisfied?"

"I'm gonna need a lot of satisfaction, while they're gone."

With that exchange, I was ready for some action...horny as shit. I took couple gulps, headed into the living room. I came across T's easel and checked out a new sketch. I yelled, "You know...Bryan, T's stuff is fuckin' hot...and she's getting better!"

He came wrapped in a towel, "I know dude...I can't draw stick people and she can do stuff that you'd mistake for the real thing. It looks like you could reach out and grab that thing."

I grin, "Well, she's fuckin' got penises down."

"In more ways than one...especially that beast you got."

"She seems to be working on a butt, right here...maybe yours?"

"Yeah, we had this conversation before she left...it's you jackin' a load over my ass."

"Again...hot ass, dude. Fuck, I'm crazy horny! I need to stroke one out...wanna watch?"

I think he said, "Pull it out...he needs air."

I dropped my pants and started stroking in the middle of the living room. Enjoying the show, his dick tented the towel. It wasn't long before his towel was on the floor and he was jacking, too. He grinned, "Yeah dude, stroke that dick; Robbie needs to cum!"

Unwavering in need, I pumped my fist over the solid shaft; a couple times I used both hands and he moaned, "Mmmmm...that's hot...sometimes it takes two hands to do the job right!"

Minutes went by and his eyes never left me, darting between the dick in my hand and my lean frame. Eventually, I stiffened and groaned when wads of cum erupted up over my torso. It was a big one, four days-worth...one...two...three big sprays!

My hands almost completely stopped, as I felt the last waves of orgasm. He watched as I gripped the base for one last stroke; I coaxed out the finale, a big, milky gob. As it streamed out, it slid down the backside of the head. The head, all swollen and crimson, was topped with cream that he couldn't pass up. He leaned forward and pressed his tongue into the creamy gob.

Moaning, "Mmmmmmm...that's good," and rolling his tongue over the head, even probing the slit for more.

After several big swipes, he finished it all and smiled, "Got it all, dude...I saved it from the floor."

"Good job! I usually don't go that many days; that was the biggest load I've had in weeks." I stood there for a moment, while I caught my breath and said, "Let me go clean up."

"Cool...maybe we can order pizza?" He grinned, "I think we need some quality time, too."

As I walked past, I paused to rub some over his lips. Without saying another word, I made my way to the bathroom. I didn't look back (I didn't have to), but I knew he was licking his lips...hungry for more.

When I came back, I stood in the glow of the lamp, "You ready to order?"

Waiting for him to answer, I held it out...sort of pointing in his direction (yeah, I was teasing him). It bobbed, half-flaccid between my legs.

He smiled, "You know...I'm not that hungry...for pizza. Maybe later?"

"Hungry for this?"

"Yeah...I wanna suck it, dude...let me suck it!"

I laughed, "Get on yer knees. You know I got what you need...and its way better than pizza. You know my sauce is better than any marinara...more protein."

He grinned and licked his lips, "That's fuckin' geeky as shit...but very true."

I pulled off my shirt and his eyes traveled slowly up over my chest and came back to rest on the dick. Staring directly at it, he kneeled between my legs, took it in his hand and started stroking.

"You want it, dude?"

"Fuck yeah! Tease!"

Grasping tight to where he could feel the warmth, pulsing through the shaft, he watched it grow thicker in his hands. He began licking hard flesh...savoring...worshipping...pleasuring. As soon as his lips parted over the head, he moaned in lust and started to bob up and down over its length. I pumped my hips up to meet his throat and moaned, "Fuck you're good...mmmmmmm! You know what to do...with...with cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's fuckin perfect...suck meeeeee."

"Fuck! Suck me...suck it...fuckin' suck it!"

He worshipped, with his lips and tongue, wildly working up and down the shaft. Over the next ten or twenty minutes, his lips parted, again and again, taking the musky reward from the tip. Each time, he swirled it around his mouth and said something like, "Mmmmm...Rob...I want it all...wanna milk you dry, dude!"

I was getting closer...and wrapped my hands over the back of his head to force it deeper. I pushed till it met resistance...his throat. With my balls bouncing, the short, rapid, thrusts pounded the gatekeeper of his throat, till spit hung from his lips. "Fuck yeah! That's it...take it...take it deep...good, take it deep!"

He sucked hard on the thick, veiny shaft; his mouth was full of cock and flooded with spit. He looked up at me, stretching his lips, straining to welcome more into his mouth.

At this point, I knew his hunger for cum had become unbearable and his mouth had to be sore. I knew his wait was almost over, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck yeah! Get ready, dude...so close. Get ready for that reward. Mmmmm...fuckkkkk, that's nice...fucccckkk! Jus...keep that up...fuckkkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmmmmmm!"

Rock hard and ready to blow, it wasn't long before seed surged through my dick. "Fuckkkk...gonna make me...cummmm...again...Bryan...fuck!" I sprayed a thick load over his tongue, before I pulled out to smear his face.

Relishing the cum-slut role, he remained on his knees with his reward; he had a mouthful and some spread over his face. It was hot on his tongue, and he coated his mouth, savoring the musk...the saltiness...the texture. Anxiously swallowing, he felt thick, man-sex trickle down his throat. "Fuck! That's so good...soo good!"

I briefly considered dinner, again, till his hands ran up over my chest. Digging his fingers into my pecs, he leaned in to suck my nipples and drag his tongue down my abs. He looked up, "Still not really hungry for pizza...you?"

"No, you got the right idea...let's do something else."

He kept stroking his hand over me, "I'm still hungry...for this."

With a sexy grin, I said, "Me too, bud...gimme a hand and lube it. I know what you're hungry for."

"Mmmm...look at Robbie (my dick's nickname)...he loves the attention." Grinning with a big smile "He's not getting soft at all."

He spread the lube, coating the head and stroking it over the shaft; he paused to feel the flesh pulse in his hands. He grinned, as he worked some into his ass, "Ready...dude, I'm ready for a cock."

"Spread those legs...and let me ride that ass...ride it hard...let me feed that hole!"

He lifted his legs and held them way back, wrapping his arms under his knees. "Yeah...fuckin' feed me...feed me that dick!" He started begging, "Fuck me, dude...fuck me good. My ass needs that big dick...soooo fucking bad...fuck me!"

As the swollen head pushed deeper, our groans filled the room. "Mmmm...gawdddd...yeah...that's what I want...what I want...yeahhhh...what I want!" I started pumping deeper in short, slow strokes. Our eyes met, and he begged more, "Fuck me...hard...fuck me harder...deep...god damn...fuck me deep."

"Mmmmmm...fuck! I could fuck that ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...forever...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh. It's so sweet...so tight...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...that's nice!"

I grabbed his legs, pushed them back further and pounded deep into his belly. When I bottomed-out his gut, he threw his head back, "Ahhhh...ahhhhhhh...gawd yessssss...ah...ah...ah...fuck good...feels good...like that...fuck me like that...fuck me...yeah...fuck me!

I watched his lean frame flex, as he tried to roll his hips up to meet mine. I swatted at his butt, "Mmmmmm...it's so fuckin' hot! Ride it...ride that dick!"

Reaching the depth, we both craved, my dick throbbed and pulsed with the satisfaction, his tight, muscled ass offered. His dick bobbed wildly; I took it in my hand and pumped hard, while he screamed, "Don't...don't stop...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...stroke me...stroke...stroke me!"

Once he started, I used both hands to direct it over his belly, "Fuck dude! Fuck! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck it out...fuck it out!"

While I jerked it dry, I picked up the pace, fucking into his ass...impaling him, over and over. He felt the bite of skin slapping against his ass and groaned, "Ahhh...yeah...fuck yeah...just like that...fuck me...fuck me through it...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssss! Fuck me like that...mmmmmm...Rob...use that ass!"

"That's it, take that dick," I said, "worship it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...worship...worship that dick!"

"Mmmmmm...I wanna feel it cover my insides. Shoot yer load, dude...shoot it...shoot it in me!"

I couldn't believe it, but I was close, again...it was the fucking third time. With my cock pulsing closer to release, I started to shudder with waves of pleasure. His muscle squeezed tight, as I plunged all the way, to spill deep in his ass. "Fuckin' cumming...Bryan...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...in you...ahhhh...yessssss...yessssss!"

Pumping into a very meager load (probably a few drops), I continued to enjoy his warmth; I dug my fingers into his muscled thighs, continued fucking and used his ass to milk every last drop. I pulled out and rolled over to lay next to him...breathing deep, "Mother fucker! That was amazing! I think yer keeping me satisfied...fuckin three times!"

"Fuck yeah! We're doing exactly what the wives told us to do."

After an extended silence, he turned his head, "You know...I love holding your dick in my mouth...love dropping to my knees and sucking it...love swallowing yer cum...but I really love it when you fuck me!"

"And you're a hot, little tease! We both are."

He smiled, "I know."

Spent and drained, we laid there together, with tunes streaming through the house. I leaned over to hold him in the warmth of my mouth and suck out remnants. "Bryan, I love it all, too...and I could get used to this guy's-weekend-thing...you know."

"Me too...it's even better than a weekend, though. We have almost a week of home-alone status...isn't it?"

"It will be almost a week, you're right! We have a guy's week"

"You know we need to get pizza ordered."

"Excellent...I can call it in. We're here tonight, but do you need to pack anything for tomorrow night...or your welcome to stay till the girls come home?"

"Sounds cool, I'll pack for several nights."

Since Tina was gone, we planned to do some painting at my house, the next day, and spend some time there. I didn't think anything of it, but he was excited about staying at the house. Tara and Bryan had been over dozens of times for dinner or parties, but this was the first time either had spent the night. He mentioned it several times during the dinner...and even during the movie.

*********

The next morning, I made coffee and we went out for breakfast; I felt like we got a late start, because I had to buy the paint, however, I was thankful Bryan was helping. I really wanted to get this out of the way, so we could enjoy our Saturday.

We had finished the painting and took a ladder back to the garage. He fixed his sights on the potting bench and grinned, "A potting bench...it's your potting bench! I can't help but think about ours and all the hot sex...you know."

The smoldering grin told me what I wanted, but I asked anyway. "You wanna try it out?"

With no hesitation, "Fuck yeah!" Starting to unbuckle his shorts, he grinned, "I can't wait to tell T that we fucked on your potting bench...she'll be jealous."

"She will...but I'll bet I can convince you both to come back...and maybe play on my potting bench."

"There's no doubt there."

His hand shot under my t-shirt and groped my chest, while the other slid down over my crotch. He dropped to his knees and pulled "Robbie" from the shorts. He bobbed inches from his face, and he grabbed the base to steady it. His hand wrapped tight around the shaft, now solidly upright. He grinned, "I gotta suck it first...but you know what I really need...need it really bad. I've been watching you all day in those shorts...you make me so fuckin' horny."

While he ran his fingers up and down the turgid shaft, soft groans fell from my lips. He stroked both hands up and down the shaft, worshipping the girth...and the pulsing flesh.

"You know...I'm there, too, dude. I could fuck the hell out of your ass!"

He returned my smile and pressed it to his lips, while I pushed forward to part them. Jacking me with both hands, he concentrated on the head...licking...sucking...and slurping. Once I started pumping through his lips, "Yeah, that's it...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck, you know what I like...that's it...yeah!"

He looked up, "Just wait...it'll feel amazing, when it's inside me...just like last night."

"Mmmmmm...yeah...I'll fuck yer ass...good...real good!" I trembled when he had my balls in one hand, stroked with the other and ran his tongue over the head.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I helped him up to lean over the bench. Hovering above his lean, muscled butt, I rubbed spit over my dick. Jutting from my groin, it looked ready and I gently started to pump his ass. Pumping for only a few minutes, I burst out laughing, "Dude, we really fuckin smell...this's hot as fuck, but let's do this in the shower. What d'ya say?"

"Mmmm...you know, I like a little man smell, but it is a little ripe." He grinned, "Rain check for the bench?"

"You got it...I'll give'ya a rain check." I laughed, "We can make Tara jealous."

He straightened up, "Race ya."

At that point, we were both horny as fuck and ran into the house pulling off the last of our clothes. Once in the shower, I worked a soapy cloth over his skin...his body was such a turn-on. He was smokin' hot, with tanned shoulders and distinct lines where shorts fell on his body. I paused to watch water trail down over his body...his taut, muscled chest...rounded butt and thick, muscular thighs. With the exception of his pubes, hair barely had a presence on his body; he had some light dusting over his legs and a narrow band, up over his belly button...he was almost smooth.

With the cloth, I followed his, muscled legs up to his tight, rounded ass...rivulets of water and suds ran down over each cheek. His dick, arching out from his body, had water trickling over the shaft and dripping from his balls...I wanted to hold them in my mouth and drink. I ran my hand, up and down, over the beautiful, hard shaft.

He groaned, "Mmmmmm...yeah...that's good...stroke me like that."

I worked soap into the wispy pubes and around his dick...his balls hung low and heavy, and they demanded special attention. I took the showerhead down to rinse off the soap...and again watched the water flow over his body. Once I was done, I anxiously dropped to my knees to take it in my mouth. I licked all over, circling the head and licking up and down the veiny shaft.

I went lower to lap at his balls. When I got to that beautiful ass, I spread him open and he groaned, as his cock pulsed, "Fuck Rob...that's nice!" "You know...I like that...fuck I like that!"

"Me too." I rubbed over his ass, "Mmmmm...that's so fucking hot...I'm liking this shower time, but we need to finish up from where we were...maybe sit on me and ride?"

While I positioned myself on the seat in the corner, I was out of the shower spray and grabbed the lube. His eyes followed, and he quickly lowered himself over my dick. Once he came to rest in my lap, he groaned, "Fuck! Fuck yeah...love that big...dick...yeah...mmmmmmm...fuck!"

Very slowly, sliding up and down, his stretched muscle savored every veiny detail of the shaft. It drove him crazy (it always did...Bryan really loved to be fucked), "Mmmmmm...that cock feels sooooo good...ooooohhhh...oooohhhhh...mmmmm!"

"Fuckin' ride it...mmmmm...that's it...ride it...ride that dick! That's it...yeah, ride it!"

While I buried my dick in his gut, I swatted at his ass. Every time he got a swat, he'd squeeze me and slam down over my dick. His moans grew to be continuous, and his ass had a steel-grip; I thought to myself, it couldn't be long now, he had to be close.

"Mmmmm...I like to be spanked...spank that ass...fuck me...spank me...spank yer cowboy!"

I rolled my hips up to meet him and he groaned, "Yeahhh...you know what I want...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck...fuck...fuck...me...fuck me with that dick...big dick!"

"Fuck, that dick...dick...feels good...so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...good...feels...good!" He groaned, "Mmmmmm...it's so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...gonna...ride ya till I cum...ride till I cummmmm...fuck!" After about 5...maybe 10 minutes of that intensity, he couldn't take it any longer, and grabbed for his cock.

He stroked hard, impaling himself, over and over, and groaning, "Fuck...fuck... uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm gonna...uhhhh...fuckin'...cum!" His body heaved and jerked wildly before yelling, "Ahhhh, fuck...that's it...cumming! Yeah...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...ye...sssssssssssssss!"

After peppering the floor, he came to rest in my lap, "Fuck! Rob, that was fuckin' perfect. When we tell her, she's gonna be jealous...cowgirl jealous."

I laughed, "You know it...we'll make it up to her." Humping up into him, I groaned, "But first, I think we need to finish. Ready to finish me?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"That's the ticket...ride it, dude...ride it...mmmmm...yeah, that's it...just like that!"

He moaned louder, "Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessss...yessss! Oh, fuck yeah! I love...having dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...yer dick...yer big dick! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so fuckin' hot!"

"Fuckkkkk! Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...ohhhh...that's it! That's it! Ride that dick...ride that dick!" I took hold of his hips, "Yeah...fuck...that tight, little ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good...it feels so gooood!"

"Fuck it hard...it's yours...all yours...my ass is yours...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck it...fuck that ass!"

Our bodies jerked wildly against each other and I scream, "Fuck! Ride it...ride me...fuck me...fuck me! Make me cum...close...so close...make me cum!" I groan as my hard, pulsing shaft ploughs deep into his belly, moving ever closer to release. It builds and builds, until finally it surges from my balls. I remember the last amazing thrusts before slamming deep, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...uhhhh...fuck...fuck!"

I sprayed my load, painting his insides with cream. He squeezed, over and over, milking me and making me scream with pleasure, "Fuckkkkkk! Fucckkkk! Squeeze that dick! Milk it...take it all...fuckin' do it...yessss...milk...milk it!"

When he was sure I was done, he collapsed onto my lap. Our bodies entwined, he was winded but groaned, "Dude, fuck! That was even better...all that cum for me!"

The hot water was just starting to run out, as he lifted himself off me; seed dripped out and trickled down over my dick.

When I got up to rinse, I had to piss so bad, I couldn't hold it. The stream hit his thigh and he groaned, when it splashed over his skin. My body shuddered with relief and let loose a bigger, spray, that splashed down over his ass. "Mmmm, that feels good...it's hot!"

12