Insatiable at Work Ch. 30

Story Info
More hockey fun, sharing Tara...at the rink & in the showers.
3.4k words
3.87
15.4k
5

Part 30 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening picks up from the last Thunderdome Threesome night, where we surprised Tara with hockey sex. I never really gave cosplay any consideration, but I have to say a hockey jersey, paired with a jock, turned into some unforgettably hot sex.

***************************************************************

To avoid any suspicion from coach, we had Tara come through a side door, after we watched him leave the parking lot. We were supposed to be practicing, and we did, but our main focus was more hockey-sex with Tara. After the giving her the special Hockey Night, she wouldn't let us forget.

We kissed, "Welcome to threesome night at the rink."

She squealed, "This's so hot...hockey studs at the rink!"

Dressed in a tight sweater and a tiny skirt...she rocked the sexy cheerleader look.

"I'm so excited after last time...I couldn't help it...on the way here, I almost had one, while finger-fucking myself."

"Well, you came to the right place, baby girl; we'll take care of you."

She blushed and lifted her skirt, "Oh please take care of me!"

With no panties or bra, of course, I easily got my head between her legs and started licking the lips of her pussy; I Lapped my tongue up through the tiny slit. I spread her tiny pussy lips and her clit poked out from its hood. I flicked my tongue over top, then burying it inside, I pushed my tongue as deep as I could.

Bryan and I took turns, but the moaning escalated when I circled her clit and flicked it with my tongue. "Ohhhh...Rob...Rob...Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...keep it up...keep that up...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah!" It was rock-hard like a tiny erection, that I could easily suck and work with my tongue.

I passed her off to Bryan and watched him spread her legs wider and work his tongue into the little gap. I wanted to shout, "mind the gap," but thought it might ruin the moment. Then he went after her clit, licking & lapping, before taking it in his lips. As he pumped a finger inside, she pushed his face into her crotch...when any woman does that, you know she's feeling good.

"Bryan...honey...that's it...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...you two...pussy lick so...so good...yeah...yeah!"

She groaned in pleasure as her muscles clenched tighter on his finger. Her hands, entwined with his hair, dug in to hold tighter. "Mmmm, you give me what every girl wants...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...a...amazing...amazing!"

He tongue-fucked her, while I worked my dick into her mouth. "Baby girl, I got more for ya, right here."

He watched me tease her, bouncing it against her face and dragging it over her lips. Groaning with pleasure, I quickly pumped forward to fuck her mouth like a pussy.

When she began to shudder, her whole body quivered, and she humped wildly into his face. I pulled out, her cries exploded, and her she rocked with waves, as we pleasured her through orgasm. "Fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...baby yer...yer making me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum...cumming...cumming...cumming...fuck...fuck!"

Still trying to catch her breath, she was horny as fuck and ready for more. "Guys, that...that was amazing! I think it's my turn, now; let me do you."

Her hunger unmistakable, she dropped to her knees on the ice and looked up. My dick emerged out over the jock, and it was stiff as a rock and ready.

I caught the hot, little grin that always meant she was primed and ready for everything. As always, I was ready to give her exactly what I knew she wanted...dick; I knew she needed it and, at that point, I was ready to fucking pound her all night.

As I humped through her lips, I moaned, "That's it, eat it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...eat my dick...yeah...yeah...take it all...take that dick!"

Once I grabbed hold of her head, my thrusts intensified, and I dominated her face. I slammed my dick up to her throat...she started to gurgle a bit and I pulled out. It was dripping wet with spit and she started licking, her hands dug into my ass while she moaned for more. She worked her tongue up and down the throbbing shaft, "Mmmmmm...mmmm...sweetie...mmmm...love dick...yer big hockey dick...mmmm...yeah...yeah!"

She reached up and tenderly caressed my balls, eliciting moans. "Ahhhh...do my balls...put my balls in your mouth...yeah...yeah...like that."

They weren't hanging loose, clinging closer to my body; she took one, then the other, getting spit all over and then licking meticulously. I started stroking my dick, while she continued; it felt good to have them bouncing over the eager tongue. She nursed each one and playfully let them shoot from her lips with a "pop."

She loved when she could feel them bouncing off her chin, but it was too cold.

"Fuck...that's good," she smiled as her tongue caught the precum, nestled in the slit. "Mmmmm...yer tasty, sweetie...what do you need?"

I started moaning and stepped backward where she could watch; I was stroking right in front of her face. "Oh fuck! That felt good...give me one last go and we'll move on...ahhhh...know yer ready, sweetie."

She opened her mouth wide to get the head through her lips, her tongue swirled over my glans. "Fuck yeah! Mmmmmm...keep that up...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck, baby girl...that's it. Fuck that's good...feels good...yeah...yeah."

I looked over at Bryan; his dick was standing tall, arching out from his body and forming a beautiful meaty arc. "Dude, yer looking ready. What do you think...she got me ready?"

"You and me...we're both ready."

"Bend over and spread that pussy for us, baby girl." I grinned, "Be our hockey slut."

She turned to look into my eyes, and we kissed. My tongue felt hers for just a moment, before I gently laid her over boards and pulled her skirt off.

With the swollen head of my dick pressing into her pussy lips, "Honey, I'll always be your hockey slut...cock slut...cum slut...whatever you need." She giggled, "You know...I'm just a slut."

When I gently parted the lips to thrust inside, they grabbed hold of the shaft and held tight. As I thrust deeper, it almost knocked the wind from her. I slowed the taking of her pussy, pausing to feel her warm body against mine...and the steamy walls hugging my dick.

When I pumped with more force, she moaned and wiggled a bit, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...oh fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeahhhhh...fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...like that...oh my god...fuck me...fuck me!"

Her hips rolled back, slapping her ass against me; once she got her hand to where she could work her clit, she moaned, "Oh fuck...ppplease don't stop...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!"

As waves of lustful pleasure started to overwhelm her, all she could really do was beg and whimper for more. She kept rambling, "Ohhhh fuck...fuck me...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...yeah...yeah...oh fuck...oh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me!"

Then with some clarity, she focused, "Sweetie...gimme more...gotta have both my hockey studs...uhhhh...uhhhh...need both...uhhhh...both of you."

"Dude, that's your cue...get in here and give'r that big dick!"

He scrambled over the boards and started pumping through her lips. His grin expanded, "Fuckkk...she can suck cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...amazing." Tara responded by groaning around the dick, filling her mouth.

He grinned with his fingers entwined in hair and holding her steady, "This hockey-slut thing's fucking hot...watching you pound away...while I fuck her mouth...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...it's so good...so good. Suck me...suck me, baby girl! Fuck!"

"It is...mmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...it's fucking amazing! Tara's fucking amazing...but you make a good hockey slut, too."

He grinned, "I like that dick as much as T...maybe later? The night is young."

Now, she was holding tight to the boards while we slammed her, from both ends. Wearing nothing but a sweater, and her "Chucks," she had to be cold. She didn't have goosebumps, but the chill produced steely nipples, that poked my hand through the sweater.

Skewered on two dicks, she lustfully bobbed back and forth, between our thrusts. She certainly knew how to satisfy...we were both pumping cock into her, and our collective moans echoed through arena.

Answering my thrusts with his, he humped her back into me and smiled, "This's nice, dude...nice fuckin' spit-roast...I wouldn't mind a spit-roast...maybe...sometime."

Fuck, that was something to consider...or at least fantasize about. He opened a door and set my mind spinning. I started to imagine double-teaming him with Eric, Jay or even Pete...maybe? I wondered if Tara would be open to sharing him with another guy...it could be a foursome; but then his moans got louder, and I got back on task.

This time, all the lights were on, making our spit-roast the featured event in the vast arena. The only thing missing was cheering spectators. I grabbed her hips and the soft, pale skin gleamed in the bright overhead lighting; the tan-line from her bikini framed her cute little ass.

When I felt the tell-tale pulsing squeezes on my dick, I increased the tempo, fucking harder and slamming as deep as I could. "Fuck Tara...Tara...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...squeeze that dick...squeeze it...work it...work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...don't stop...don't fuckin' stop!"

Bryan jerked free and grunted, "Fuck baby girl...cum with me...ready to cum...I'm ready...ready to cum!"

He stroked out a smokin' hot facial; cum sprayed from the tip and a thick strand landed over her cheek. Jerking hard to empty the shaft, he put the last drops on her lips; she had a sexy trickle hanging from her lower lip...it was a perfect facial. Rewarding her further, he reached over to snag some and pump his fingers through her lips.

Still stroking himself, Tara and I, both, watched the beautiful dick sliding through his fist...without question, we both were both enjoying the show. "Buddy, that was hot...hot, fucking facial...and a hot, fucking cock!"

"Thank you...I try."

Back to back with him, Tara gasped and wildly worked her clit, "Ahhhhhhh...oh fuck...oh fuck...cumming...I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Fuck me, sweetie...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...huhhhh...huhhhh...god...I'm cumming...yeah...yeah...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

She quickly regained her composure and begged, "Keep fuckin' me...cum for me, sweetie...cum in me...cum in me...cum in me...yeah...yeah...cum in me!"

"You got it, baby girl...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...you're the hockey slut and...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm fuckin' you till that pussy's full!"

Bryan added, "Then we're doin' you in the showers!"

Gripping tighter to steady herself, I held her hips and slammed myself into her pussy. Overwhelmed by need, with her tightness pulling and tugging at my dick, I fucked wildly and bounced her tiny frame against the boards. I was a manic fucking-machine, plunging my cock deep, over and over.

It was only a matter of time, because I fucked her with greedy, long strokes, wanting to feel every inch of her pussy. She was fucking back, pushing against me and smacking our bodies into one another. Longing to feel the heat of my load, she skillfully flexed, working the shaft with her muscled walls.

Finally, I lunged forward and unloaded, pulse after pulse; the sensation of the reward caused her entire body to shudder (not another orgasm, but damn close). Still rock hard, I just kept humping into her squeals; tiny bubbles were forced out and trickling out over her lips.

In the aftermath, I could still feel her pussy walls pulsing around my dick. At some point, she started breathing normal again and groaned "Yeah...yeah...Rob...that's it...keep fuckin' me...fuck me...fuck it deep...fuck it deep...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...push that cum deep...lots of it...fuck me!"

When I pulled out, a tiny trickle seeped out and Bryan smiled, "Fuck! Fuck that looks good...let me in there."

He climbed over the boards and dropped to his knees to savor what I left behind. I watched him bury his tongue between her legs and slurp up her reward (or their reward).

"That's it, baby...clean me out...yeah...yeah...that's it."

Even in the big, drafty space of a rink, I could smell the musky scent of sex. He looked up, "Now, let me do you...gimme that dick."

It still glistened with a sheen and his tongue made several laps over the entire shaft. He enveloped it with his lips and let pop free a couple times, before she grinned, "Baby come share with me...share it with me...please."

Without another word, he wrapped her in his arms. With a sexy, probing kiss, the long, passionate embrace seemed to go on forever, while they savored the sex.

When they broke from the kiss, she grinned, "Hey, are we gonna do the hat trick competition?" She smiled and rubbed her fingers through cleanly-licked labia, "Umm...my pussy wants to know."

I looked at Bryan, "No, but you never know what might happen in those showers. I guarantee you're gonna get way more hockey tonight."

She giggled and started looking for her skirt, "Well, let's get to it...its sort of cold out here."

We gathered up the clothing from the ice and headed for the locker room. Tara was going on about getting more hockey stud in the locker room. Bryan swatted her behind, "Baby girl, I think you got two eager...and very horny hockey-studs."

After being on the ice, with little or no clothing, the showers felt amazing. In the warmth of the steamy spray, our hands worked her back, shoulders, breasts, and especially that tight, little ass. It was smokin' hot...and when it was glistening wet, it was a masterpiece of female flesh (I'm very easily distracted)!

We started lathering her with the soap. Exploring, grabbing and groping, our hands slid sensuously over her delicate skin. The water and lather were streaming down over her body...I was mesmerized with her breasts. They stood firm and supple with nipples pointing upright...since we weren't out on the ice, her nips were softer now.

She was teasing us, "Really do my tits good...they're so dirty...really filthy. They need lots of attention and they love hockey studs!"

I reached down to cup a breast; it had that incredible heavy warmth...34D's are a fuckin' handful...perfect. Hungry for more, I kneaded her breasts and leaned in to kiss over her body. I pulled from her mouth and went back to flick her nipples with my tongue. Tiny streams ran down over her chest and dripped from the tips, and I suckled the supple tit-flesh.

When she knelt between us to kiss both dicks, she did the same, sensuously sucking water from each tip. She took one in each hand...her hands slid over each shaft, pumping up and down. As both cocks' jerk and bobbed in her hands, she looked up with a big smile. All we could do is moan and roll our eyes back, as we succumbed to pleasure.

She wrapped her lips around me and gave me an amazing blowjob.

She pulled off and looked into our eyes, "Guys, I'm ready for more hockey stud! You ready for more hockey slut?" I nodded as she pulled me back into her mouth. I was more than ready, so I pulled out and pressed her up against the wall.

Rubbing it up through her pussy, I spread her legs and pushed into her arousal. I held myself inside, savoring the intense heat and the throbbing grip, her pussy offered. More than ready to be fucked, again, she moaned,"Ohhhh goddddd...mmmmmm...fuck...that's good...that's good...spread me open...yesssssssss...yeah...yeah...like that...yeah!"

Surrendering to the rock-hard dick, pounding her pussy, she pulled me closer and we fucked harder. Warmed by the hot shower, my balls hung low and bounced wildly between my legs. Bryan was more than happy stroking and watching us fuck, but he gently cupped them in his hand. He kneeled to watch, eventually focusing on her clit.

Her moans literally bounced off the walls and mixed with the steam, "Fuck! You two...mmmmm...make me so...make me so happy...my whole body feels pleasure...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...pound me...pound me hard...yeah...yeah...Rob, pound me with that dick...mmmmmm...goddd...yessssss!"

Finally, I pulled from her pussy and helped him to his feet, "Dude, it's your turn...you need some."

He looked down and stroked a fist over his turgid shaft, "Yer right...look at this...he needs it bad."

Tara grinned, "Oh, I see it, too...he totally needs some hockey slut...a smokin' hot, hockey slut!"

"Sweetie, you got that covered...bend over and let me ride you doggie."

She looked into my eyes and pushed back into each thrust, till he was buried. "Yesssssss...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...yeah...yeah...love my baby's big...dick...yeah...mmmmmmm...yeah!"

Slowly, he started pumping forward; her stretched pussy celebrated every savory inch of her hockey stud. "Mmmmmm...that cock feels sooooo good...ooooohhhh...oooohhhhh...mmmmm...yeah, that's it!"

As she rolled her body back to meet his thrusts, Bryan and I smiled at each other. He asked, "Honey, considering this's our very first hockey rink orgy, what else do you need?"

"Mmmmmnm...I want more...more hockey stud...I wanna be fucked by both my hockey studs, in the shower."

My laughter echoed, "I guess that was a given."

Until they got into a comfortable rhythm, I stroked and teased her, keeping it inches from her face. "Baby girl, we got more hockey dick for'ya! You want it...want more hockey dick?" She took me into her mouth and moaned, now feeling that satisfying fullness from both ends.

She licked all over the hard flesh, as she rode his dick. My hands wrapped through her damp hair and I started fucking, humping into the warmth and flirting with her throat. Holding tight, Bryan gripped her waist and pounded her pussy, while I ramped up the pace.

As a girl caught between horny hockey players in a shower-fuck, Tara was in heaven; she had Bryan deep in her belly and me using her mouth. I could feel her ecstasy-driven moans shuddering through my dick.

I kept fucking till I felt churning in my balls and had to pull out. I wasn't ready so I pushed the orgasm back and teased her some more. She squealed each time my meaty shaft hit her face. "Yeah! Yeah sweetie! Spank me with that dick...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...slap me with it...mmmm...yeah love it...love it!"

Bryan was mercilessly fucking her from behind, and it was rapidly pushing him closer to release. As he closed his eyes and dropped his head back, he groaned, "Fuck T...that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...like that...squeeze me...squeeze it...work that dick...work it!"

She was panting with the same intensity of pleasure, "Yeah baby...fuck me...fuck me...gimme that hockey juice...all that cum...score...score...put it in there...deep...uhhhh...uhhhh...really deep...put it deep!"

It was awesome to watch, and I moaned, "Yeah, dude! Do it...fuck her...fuck her good...give'r that dick...give'r the juice...all that cum...that's it...that's it...yeah fuck'r!"

She barely touched her clit and he pounded till she cut loose, "Oh god! O god! Cumming...c...cumming...you got me cumming...fuck me...fuck me...don't stop! Please...please...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

"That's it...cum for me baby...cum for me...that's it...let it go!"

Then he started, "Ohhh fuck! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that pussssssseeee...gonna...make me...cum too...cum too! Cumming...I'm cumming too...yeah...yeah...here comes a fuckin'...a fuckin' load! Cumming...fuck! Cumming...again...cummin' baby! Cumming in you...cumming in you...yeah...yeah!"

When it subsided, he almost immediately passed her off to me. I mounted her and pushed deep...deep into her belly, pushing and stretching her insides.

She matched my thrusts, but, sadly, I knew she was exhausted and couldn't pull off another orgasm. She needed a break to recover, but I couldn't help but pump harder to satisfy myself. As I exploded in her pussy, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck! Gonna cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...gonna cum...cum hard. Milk me, sweetie...milk me...squeeze it out...that's it... get it all...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

12