Insatiable Ch. 03

Story Info
Honeymoon flight.
2k words
3.98
25.9k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angela40
angela40
69 Followers

I wish to thank everyone who has visited my site. There will be additional chapters forthcoming regarding my past life. You probably already have comprised that I am not a strong woman. I wish to be strong, but when it comes to sexual feelings my resistance weakens me. A touch in the right spot heats me up, even when I touch myself. I have no idea what you may think of me, all I can say I am struggling desperately. Even as I write this I am bringing myself to orgasms.

*****

My husband Thomas and I finally relaxed on our First Class honeymoon flight to Barbados. Our plan was to spend an entire month in a house he owned on that heavinly paradise island. The beaches were of natural beauty, its sands clean and hot. It was impossible to sunbath there in the nude under the blazing sun.

There were two other couples on our flight headed to Bridgetown. The first class section was spacious and even more so with only three couples travelling.

We greeted each other and enjoyed drinks together. Heather was older then I, her husband a bit younger then Thomas. The other couple seemed to be in their late fifties, but seemed charming and sexual. As we later found out, both couples also had homes on Barbados.

Thomas had dozed off after dinner, as I began to read a steamy book which I brought along. It was more then steamy, downright pornographic about a couple whose life was imbedded in the world of S & M. It was a page turner and kept reading. My mind began to wander only thinking of sexual happenings. I couldn't help myself putting my hand under the blanket. I just had to, but did I really needed to do it? I broke down to my urges. I must stop, instead continued to read. Under the blanket I slightly raised my dress, uncovering my pussy, and...

"MMMMMMMMM," was all I could express, as I inserted several fingers in my already wet cunt. Yes my cunt was being satisfied again and again, as several orgasms shook my body. I felt so relaxed and calm, that the book fell out of my hand unto the carpeted floor. My eyes were closed, from the pleasure I had given myself. It must had been the sound that brought a steward to my seat, to see if he could be of any assistance.

The steward had picked up the book, tapt me on my arm, which brought me out of my dream like feelings. Eventhough I had orgasmed, I still felt on the edge. I smiled up at a beautiful bronze face, without realizing that my blanket had slipped to my feet. I couldn't pull the dress down quickly enough and kept fighting with the hemline, it was to no avail. I felt embarrassed.

The steward picked up the blanket and slowly placed it on my lap. I know he did it on purpose, hoping to see more of me.

"Thank you," I replied with a smile.

I noticed a bulge forming in front of me, being eye level with his cock, I had to look away, not to embarrass him and myself. When I looked back at him, I saw one of his hands covering his bulge. I did something very bad, again and again I do these things. I let the blanket slide to my feet again, and teasingly let my right hand wander up to my pussy.

The cabin light had been dimmed after dinner. Thomas had now fallen into a deep sleep.

The steward now kneeled in front of me, making a motion of bringing the blanket back to my lap. Instead his boldness took over, placed his hand on my lap. I let it happen without thought. I slightly opened my thighs, giving him access to a strange pussy. I felt his bronze hand caressing me, teasing me, working me up. He knew how to heat up a woman, and he did it to me.

I can't let this happen again. As I tried to resist Paul earlier in the day to no avail, this time I had to fight it, really fight. I pushed his hand away several times, but he persisted. I kept pushing his hand back constantly, when I felt his lips on mine. I turned my head trying to avoid other kisses touching me. I felt my necklace being removed, then I felt kisses on my neck several times. I really had to stop it. I turned and faced him thinking that it would cease. He had pushed my dress higher and higher, as my resistance broke down with me placing my arms around his neck. Our lips tasted sweet, it may sound kitschy, but it was from the wine I had during dinner.

Thomas was deeply asleep facing the window. Nothing would have woken him up.

Andrew was still kneeling in front of me, turned me so, he could wedge between my legs. My dress had slipped a bit higher, teasingly exposing my wet pussy. Oh was it wet.

I had no idea if the couples on the other side saw our movements. The possible idea they could see us aroused me very much. I wanted them to see us.

Andrew had gotten bolder, placing my hand over his cloth covered cock. Don't know what gotten into me, I opened his pants and reached in just to feel his cock. I needed to feel it. He wore a cock pouch, one of those that is held up by a waist string. In a whisper I heard him say,

"Rub it my lady."

I wasn't a lady, I was a fucking slut doing this on my honeymoon flight, right next to my deep sleeping new husband.

"Your hand feels like butter."

Yes I was spoiling him. I wanted to be spoiled to. I removed my hand, told him to raise up, as I needed to readjust my dress. Andrew didn't zipper up and was eye level with his bronze cock again, which was parttialy exopsed. I hesistated taking him in my mouth. I couldn't let such a raging beauty not be covered by my wet hot mouth. I leaned forward and sucked him in.

"AAHHHHHHHH," is all I heard from Andrew.

His moans made me suck his cock faster and faster. I wanted to drink down his cum, but no STOP , STOP. I couldn't . I was an over excited bitch.

"Finger your pussy, no one can see."

Oh I did as he wanted. I inserted two fingers into my throbbing cunt. The more I did it, the more I sucked his cock.

"MMMMMMMM."

NO! I stopped blowing his cock, let it slip out of my mouth, got up from my seat and headed barefoot to the WC to cool down and freshen up. I wasn't aware that Andrew followed me. I HAD TO STOP IT NOW, cut my sexual chain and only be Thomas's truthful wife.

In the WC which is somewhat bigger in first class, I found a moment to think thinks over. I had to be a good and loving wife for Thomas. I was in my thoughts when I heard the door opening. In my confusion I hadn't closed it properly. I felt a touch on my head, hand going thru my hair, I looked up seeing Andrew standing in front of me. I asked him nicely to leave me alone, that I needed time to myself. I begged as I did with Paul, leave I kept saying. My voice grew weaker as I pleaded with him. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me without an exchange of words. I didn't respond to his needs. Andrew licked my lips, kissed them, licked them.

"No, no, Andrew, NO."

I felt my dress being raised, submitting to this total stranger. He weakened me with his touch and kisses.

I wanted him, eventhough earlier I promised myself to be a good loving, loyal wife to my husband.

Andrew turned me facing the mirror.

"Look at the sexiest woman I have ever seen," Andrew said in his deep soft voice. His voice sounded wrought with lust.

"Look, look." as he kneeled behind my bum. He pushed the dress above my waist, licked my soft asscheeks with his wet tongue. His right hand reached around to the front of me.

"AAAHHHHHHH," was my response as I felt his fingers enter my pussy. The in and out motion of his fingers brought me to the edge.

I did as he wished. I felt heated and ashamed. I felt hot all over.and wanted to be fucked by him. His fingers kept sliding in and out, as the clit came out of its sheath.

"Touch it, touch my clit, rub it, please." I begged.

Andrew rubbed the clit, gently and slow, then faster and faster.

"Cum, cum now you hot slut." His words made me more ravenous for him.

Within seconds I squirted my pussy juice on his bronze hand. The juices also wetted my inner thighs as the remaining drops trinkelt to the floor.

Andrew raised himself, turned me and kissed again. My tongue entered his mouth, as did his. Deep tongue kisses have always been the most erotic for me.

I needed to feel free and removed my dress, offering him my naked body. My nipples were aroused. He opened his pants, let them slide to the floor. He placed my hand on his

monster cock that was covered by a cotton pouch especially made for his size. I rubbed it with my shaky hand, a size I had never felt before. I wanted his DICK exposed and moved the pouch aside and what I saw made me gasp for it. How could I manage it with my mouth, would he tear me up with entry into my pussy or anus?

Andrew placed me on the vanity table. I put my legs around his waist, as he guided his massive cock towards my hungry cunt. Oh he was a teaser. He rubbed his cock head over the pussy, precum oozing on it.

"OOUUCCCHHH," as he pushed his throbbing cock into me. The pain was there. I didn't care, I wanted to be fucked by this beautiful long thick cock.

"Oh, don't stop, just do it my darling," I moaned.

The feeling of the monster in me, was a feeling I never had before. I held him tight to me with my legs around him, as his tool of joy fucked me into heaven. I couldn't scream, only moaned until his hot jism load released itself into my pussy. The ejaculation was immense within me. Andrew kept pumping his cock to the last drop into my cunt.

"I'm cuming, cuming, aaahhhhhhhh." Andrew just kept releasing his spunk, when

"AAHHHHHHHH, god," all I could utter.

We kissed again, as he took me of the vanity table. I washed his cock, which didn't help either of us. He grew in my soapy hand and gave him a handjob which lasted several seconds. Again we kissed as I dried him.

"I want to see you again," he said.

"I'm newly married, love," was my reply.

"Please I must see you again." He gave me his cell number.

After we were dressed, we kissed good bye. He left first, while I had to refresh myself all over again.

I returned to my seat. Thomas was still asleep and dozed of myself.

At daybreak as breakfast was being served buffet style, Heather came to me smiling. Had no idea why she smiled

"I saw you with him."

"Who," I replied.

"I stood outside the WC door and heard you both," Heather said. She continued,

"I was envious of you both, my husband can't do much anymore."

During coffee she told me that she has a wonderful marriage, but sexually nothing much happening. She also revealed to me that she had several lovers in the city. I was interested in hearing her life story.

"May I suggest that we perhaps meet during our stay in Barbados," I responded.

"Oh yes, it would be wonderful."

We exchanged cell numbers, and returned to my seat with Thomas's breakfast. He kissed my hand and cheeks and began to eat.

Andrew came by my seat. I looked at him and nodded, a sign I would see him. I wanted him again.

angela40
angela40
69 Followers