Insatiable Ch. 05

Story Info
Unexpected surprises on honeymoon.
1.5k words
2.92
25.1k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angela40
angela40
70 Followers

Thank you for your moral support and asking me to continue to share my sexual life with you. I never thought that a gentlemen like Thomas had so many sexual secrets.

*****

Oh yes I sucked James cock, as I was told to do by my new husband. I couldnt't help it. I thought of Andrew's cock when deep throating James, then hearing Thomas in his soft emotional voice asking James to kiss him was unbelievable. I stopped the oral manipulation watching the two men kiss each other, tongue kissing and holding each other tight. I observed two men satisfying each other which was beyond my understanding.

After they separated, both of them looked at me. James cock was massive in size, as Thomas took him into his mouth. What I saw brought dampness to my pussy.

"I missed your sucking mouth." James said.

James hands caressed Thomas's hair, as he began to ejaculate. Thomas was not able to swallow so quickly as I saw the cum escape over his lips. Both fell back exhausted as they kissed each other again.

I looked at them both, when my husband pushed me to my knees and told me to suck James. He was erect again, ready for me.

"Suck him hard, do it for us three."

Thomas massaged James balls bringing precum to my tongue.

My mouth slide up and down his dick bringing arousal to my nipples raising them into points rubbing against the top part of my dress. I kept licking around his cock head tasting more leakage.

...And now Thomas had his cock out and put it in my hand. I felt sexually abused, I couldn't fight them off, but I wanted to saitsfy them both. It was my duty as a wife. Again Andrew came to mind, fantasizing to have him again.

"You darling bitch, jack me off," Thomas said in a soft tone.

As I sroked him, James cock exploded in my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough. I swallowed the cream as fast as I could, as Thomas came on my dress. Squirted his load, drenching my travel dress with his cum.

Not having reached 21 and already in a marriage that is becoming stranger and stranger with perversion, I was getting scared to what could happen to me in the future.

With Paul and a number of other lovers I had enjoyed sensual erotic love not only in the bedroom, also enjoyed it in public. Oh yes, I loved to show myself off. It could have been vanity.

After several minutes of calming down, both men had other ideas as they undressed and tried to undress me. I resisted, kept fighting them off, as James slapped me in the face. I still resisted when another slap in the face harder this time brought me to tears.

"Take off that dress, you bitch," James ordered.

I didn't do it fast enough. James grabbed me and tore it off, leaving me nude.

Thomas watched and stroked his cock, as James turned me over and spanked my ass. Thomas didn't even try to protect me.

"Spank her hard James darling."

I always tried to resist even with my earlier lovers. They knew how to break me down and have me beg for their cocks. This time it wasn't any different, it was done with scorn not love. James spanked me with fury. Pain and more pain on my bum. More tears swelled in my eyes, as his hand WHACKED me. WHACKED and WHACKED my hurting ass. My ass was getting hotter and hotter from his brutal spanking.

I was being punished in the heat of the day on the side of a secluded road, when all of a sudden, both of them pulled me out of the car, pushed me forward over the car, spread my legs, opening my anal hole. Thomas held my head down not able to look back at them.

"You want my bride, darling, do you?"

"Thomas suck me, make it wet. I want to fuck her as you promised me." The sharing was pre-arranaged.

Thomas let go of my head, abling to raise it and what I saw for the second time, was once again unbelievable. My husband kneeled in front of James, as he rubbed his cock over his lips back and forth.

"Don't tease me love, please."

James was the master of Thomas destiny.

"Suck your brother's cock suck it as you always have," James ordered.

I couldnt't believe hearing James saying "your brother's cock."

During these moments I was forgotten by both of them as Thomas covered his older brother's massive cock, sliding his mouth up and down, what seemed like a fast eruptive volcano. James pressed Thomas tight to his lower body. For a second Thomas let the cock go, took it in his hand and rolled the foreskin all the way back. I saw cum on its purple head before he took it back into his saliva filled mouth. I was aroused seeing the brothers making love. Never in my life did I think I would witness such perversion.

I was confused not knowing how to make Thomas feel good. To help stroke his cock, which he was already doing or suck it for him as a newly wed bride. I didn't have to do anything for him, he came and came, cum dripping to the ground as James came in Thomas mouth.

"Drink it all my loving brother, I missed it so much from you."

The release calmed them, both looked at me not thinking of punishing me any further. The both kissed my lips, kissed my body.

"Will our sweet darling forgive us, for punishing her?"

I forgave them, kissed them, and willingly kneeled in front of both cocks. My hands clasped around their dicks but with difficulty around James's. I began to stroke them.

"Slowly my sweet," Thomas moaned.

I was getting tuned on not only from stroking their dicks, but because we were surrounded by nature. The brothers reacted to my cock fondling. I became more daring by rubbing their cock heads over my nipples. Precum made them erect, got them more excited, when all of a sudden, the mood in James changed. He raised me up, turned me over, threw me over the hood of the car again, told Thomas to hold my hands. With a blow from his hand, James spanked me and spanked me.

"You dirty whore, you thought you were going to soften us up, didn't you, well didn't you?"

I couldn't answer, tears again in my eyes, because of the pain that James served on my ass. All the hitting, welts forming,

"Hold her hands tight, Thomas."

I got several minutes of reprieve, while James retrieved a rope from the back of the car. The pain was relentless, and as ordered by James, Thomas tied my hands.

WHACK WHACK as James continued to spank me again.

"Oh no, no more please, no more, please," The brothers didn't hear my pleading.

The more I pleaded, tears now streaming down my cheeks, the harder James beat my ass. ...And then I felt a belt on my asscheeks.

"OOOHH OUCH, OUCH, AAHHHHHH OUCH."

When I couldn't stand it any longer, James gave me a final blow with the belt as I screamed out with pain. No one could hear us from the outside world.

"Thats how you treat your bitch wife, Thomas."

Thomas untied my hands laid me in the back of the car and covered me with my torn dress. Both of them looked at me. I ached all over, especially on my ass, marked with swollen red welts.

"Don't let this new bride of yours run your life, as your first wife did."

Are there more revelations about Thomas?

Both of them dressed. James returned to the wheel driving us off to the estate. Thomas soothed me with kisses on my eyes, saw how shaken I was as I layed my head on his shoulders. Why did he let his brother punish me?

As James was driving, he told Thomas to open my legs so he could see what we were doing in the back seat.

"Finger her, do it."

I was to weak to resist, when I felt finger tips caressing my sensitive clit. Thomas kissed me when his fingers entered my wet pussy. The fingers slide in and out of me, slow at first, then faster and faster.

"Cum my little bitch, cum for me," Thomas whispered to me.

James stopped the car again. Came to the back and showed Thomas what to do with me. He pulled me to the open door, spread my legs, opened his pants and entered me. My cunt reacted to him. My whole aching body wanted him and pulled him to me. What am I doing, aching or not I wanted James, even after his punishment.

I screamed as he entered me without lube. We fucked hard and deep. I needed it badly.

angela40
angela40
70 Followers