Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 16

Story Info
A morning-wood threesome for Rob, Eric & Jay.
2.2k words
4.24
9k
2
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake with Eric stroking his fist over my dick. At first he did all the work; he probably spent several minutes just running his lips up and down the shaft and probing the slit. He was licking over the shaft and stroking, till he had to wrap his lips around it. There's no way he could ever resist the call of hard cock...in this case, throbbing, morning wood.

Once it started to hit his throat, I took over and rolled my hips up into his face. Fucking and moaning, louder, this was the perfect start to the day. "Fuck...Eric...fuck yeah...suck it...suck it, dude...mmmmmm...that's it, suck me...suck me...take it all!"

Things were going great, but they just got even better. It wasn't long before we hear a knock at the door. Jay sticks his head in and meekly whispers, "Can I come in and hang...maybe play...some? I could hear things from the kitchen. I'd really like to join in, but if you need some couple-time, I understand...I can watch...maybe?"

Jay's begging for a threesome...I want to scream, "Fuck yeah," but I look to Eric for input and he's got his mouth stuffed. He awkwardly nods and tries to smile around the dick.

I wave my hand, "Dude, get your ass in here."

I shrug at Eric and he pulls off with a big grin, "No worries. Horny bastard, Jay...yer begging...shit, we're not gonna turn down that ass." Then he gestures and offers him a taste, "Get down here...you can help with this."

He laughs, "Sure thing...that's why I'm here, you know...I come for the cock."

Servicing my dick, they go back and forth, taking turns...sucking, licking and savoring. With double-teaming like this, my cock was in heaven...there were moments when I had two pairs of lips on it at once, simultaneously sliding over the shaft. Eric took it back and I felt the tip sliding over the roof of his mouth, as his tongue swirled over the rock-hard shaft. His head bobbed and my hips humped up to meet him, while Jay had his tongue working my balls, with his lips.

Eric backed off to let him have a turn, running his tongue along the shaft and popping the head through his lips. He wasted no time in pushing deeper, fucking me with his face and increasing his pace.

It went like that for a while, before I could get past the lust and wrap my head around things. I look down to see two hot guys, my boyfriend and his hot runner body and Jay, his roommate, a former collegiate swimmer. I groaned, "Shit," and they both grin up at me while I continue, "This has to be my fucking birthday!"

Eric's grin widens, "You already know this, but I was thinking that, too."

"Fuck! Do you two always answer each other and have the same thoughts? Yer fuckin' twins."

Eric and I nod in unison. I laugh, "Yeah, most of the time."

I looked at Eric, "Oil me up and ride, dude!" He smeared on lube, while Jay helped him to straddle me. My cock, hard, thick and pulsing with need, arched over my belly. Eric sat on my legs and scooted closer, till I could thump it against his thigh.

Eric ordered Jay, "Dude, gimme some more lube." I felt it slide down the shaft, before he grabbed it, along with his, to stroke on lube. Using both hands, he bunched them together and jacked, up and down.

Jay nearly shot his wad right there, but he just smiled, "That's a fucking handful! It really does take two hands to stroke'm both. Can I do it?"

Eric quickly relinquished...and moaned when Jay started stroking. "Fuckkkk...that's nice, Jay...Jay...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmmm...that's good...stroke those dicks...stroke'm."

He locked eyes with Eric, "Dude, we...um...you need to get on that thing!" He caught himself, but we all knew where this was going.

Jay held it, while Eric shifted around and scooted forward till his muscle rested on the very tip. He sat back to let his hips fall, sinking down to my balls and putting the shaft deep into his body.

He moaned, "Mmmmmm...fuckkkkk...this is sweet...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I exhaled, "Fuckkkk...ohhhh, fuck! Mmmmmm...that's good...so good to feel it inside...you...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

His eyes locked on us, Jay jacked himself and whispered, "Fuck yeah...fuck'm...fuck yerself on that big thing. Yeah dude, fuck'm...fuck'm!"

Eric taunted Jay by responding, "It's big...so big inside...love the stretch...the fuck'n stretch." As his hips rolled to accommodate it, his mouth opened wide to exhale his moans and his blue eyes fixed on mine. "Ahhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss...fuck me...fuck me...fuck...meeeeeeee!"

Each time he lifted up, he sank back down in my lap, impaling himself and splitting his cheeks with its girth. Eventually he leaned forward to where I could take over; we held each other tight, as I slammed into his body. "Oh god...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me deeeeeppp...fuck me!"

Delirious with pleasure, I felt it throb and pulse against his insides. He threw back his head and enjoyed all the satisfaction my hard flesh offered. His muscle clenched hard to ripple over the veiny shaft, as it pumped into his body. I glanced over to see Jay, moaning, jacking wildly and fucking fingers up his hole.

Winded from fucking, Eric finally rolled off and kneeled on all fours. Jay wanted it, too, so he parked next to him, at the edge of the bed...ready to be fucked. With both asses up in the air, spread and ready, I laughed, "What the fuck are you two doing?"

I noticed Eric's smile and the subtle exchange of a wink, "I think it's obvious...we both need it...we need to be fucked!"

I lubed myself for more action, running my hand sensuously over the glistening shaft. I watched them both grin...and drool, while I teased.

Eric gave it right back, "That's exactly what we need...that dick...the one in your hands." With a chorus of hoots, I worked lube into both behinds, going back and forth. I figured it was Jay's turn, so pushed into his ass and punched my fingers into Eric. "Fuck...yer both tighter than hell. Yeahhhh...fuck...that's nice!"

"Mmmmmm...push it deep...mmmmm...that's so fucking good...so lucky to have cock, like this...uhhhh...feels so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkkk! Rob...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'd spread my legs for that...anytime, anyplace."

Eric looks back with a big, satisfied grin, "Don't I know it, dude...he's a keeper. Fuck'm Rob...fuck'm good...fuck that ass!" We lock eyes and I replied with something like, "Were all lucky...lucky to have each other. You really like cock up yer ass...mmmmm...don't you?"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...yeahhhh...I need cock in my ass...need yer cock...need that cock in my ass. Fuck me...fuck me...fuck my ass!"

After a few more minutes, I decided it was my boyfriend's turn. I pulled my fingers from his ass and replaced them. "Mmmmmmm...that's it...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...Rob...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh! That's it...that's it...pound that ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...pound my ass...pound it hard...harder!"

Powerless and surrendering to the relentless pounding, his body lurched forward from the impact. "You want it...you want this dick...don't you?"

"Fuck yeah...I want it...I always...uhhhh...uhhhh...want that dick...fuck me!"

I humped my hips forward and groped around for his dick. When I grabbed hold and stroked him, it was all too much and I could feel myself nearing the brink. "Mmmmm...fuck yeah...fuck...that tight, ass needs it...needs my dick."

As orgasm threatened to take hold, I pumped with shallow, quick strokes before going back to Jay. Despite all the tight ass, moving back and forth saved me. I was able to edge...and push back the inevitable. I pulled out, slapped it over Jay's ass cheek and, with a loud grunt, pushed deep into his body; I felt the tip punch into his steamy, hot core.

Eric looked back, "Dude...that's it...take that tight ass...pound it...pound it hard...own it!"

I fucked till I felt close and needed to slow things down, again. I choked it off, till I was ready to push back into my Eric. I groaned, "Fuck! That's good...yer tight ass...dude, squeeze that dick...squeeze that dick!"

He moaned, "Mmmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me hard...fuck me!" I kept him begging for more, humping hard till I had to shake it off. I played with him, using his ass to edge my way to a bigger release. "Fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so fuckin' good...fuck me...bury that dick...bury that dick...fuck me...fuck me!"

Finally, I couldn't hold back, "Oh, shit," I moaned. "Gonna cum...gonna cum...fuck, I'm gonna cum...fuck!" They both spun around and Eric begged, "Mmmmm...good stuff...gimme that good stuff...gimme all that Robbie juice...gimme that Robbie stuff...do it in my face...do it in my face!"

Jay moaned, "Robbie...gimme that juice...give it up...give it up...that's it...give it to us!"

"Shit...my balls'r full...need to cum...cumming...m'cumming...fuckkkkk!" I jacked in their faces and it came out in quick spurts, first splashing over Eric and then Jay. Sweat beaded-up on my chest and I struggled to exhale...but I couldn't help but take a minute to enjoy the sight. All peppered with seed, they were so fucking hot. I could've probably pumped out another, but Eric reared up and Jay rolled over, to lay under him. Waiting for a load...and pumping himself, he moaned, "Fuck! Dude, give it to me...give it to me...cum on me...gimme that seed...cum on me!"

Still recovering, my gaze intensified on the hot-stud nirvana; they were both spread out over the bed and jacking seriously, hard dick.

Stroking himself and groaning ever-closer to release, Eric was ready to unload over Jay. His beautiful, big, upright cock, emerging from sandy, brown pubes...I could almost feel the tip probing and pushing into my throat. I wanted to take it in my mouth and enjoy the hard flesh between my lips; I love to slide it, really slow, over my lips and feel every tiny, veiny detail on the shaft. I longed to make his body shudder with my tongue. I wanted to feel his grip tighten on my head, as he pushed into my throat...I wanted to feel that hot seed on my tongue and searing my throat...fuck he's hot...my Eric's so smokin' hot!

I watched his long, smooth body reach orgasm...that slender, muscled chest was covered with a sheen of sweat; his muscles tensed, as he stroked his fist over his beautiful, meaty dick. I ran my fingertips over his heaving chest, and smiled. "So fuckin' hot...cum hard, bud...cum hard for me...do it buddy. Cum hard...hose him down...he needs it! Jay's a big cum slut...aren't you, man?

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...ye...sssssss...yesssss...I'm...cum-slut!"

The pumping got wilder...more urgent...he was desperate to unload. When the release came, it sprayed over Jay...hot, steamy and male, the sex showered his chest and belly. Jay moaned, still pumping toward satisfaction, "Yessss...do it...that's it...cum hard...cum on me...do it...cum hard...cover me...cover me...cover me!"

I watched it all...mmmmm...Eric seed! Such a manly...salty taste, I couldn't resist and licked a few drops from Jay's nips. He was in such need and so sexy...so hot, lying there and pumping his dick. It was pulsing, deep red, rock-hard...and sliding through his fist. I wanted it, too. I wanted to lean over and take it between my lips, but I knew what he really needed. Still hard as a rock, I spread his legs and pressed against his muscle, "You ready?"

Eager as hell to get what he needed, "Yes...yes...fuck yessssss!" He moaned, "Fuck me! I want it in me...put it in me!"

In one long, lingering thrust, I pushed all the way. I stretched his hole and gave him that intense pleasure of a meaty dick, planted deep inside. When I started pumping, he threw back his head and moaned, as waves of pleasure overwhelmed his body.

Deep-dicking the entire length, through that tight ring, I made sure he felt every inch. He groaned, "Ahhhhhh...fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...Rob...fuck me...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...me! That's it...fuck me...fuck that...uhhhh...uhhhh...ass...fuck that ass...that's what...I need."

Watching Eric shake out the last of his load, I humped into Jay. I grabbed his legs and started pumping faster. My balls slapped over his ass and my dick pushed deep into his belly. I was on fire, driven by animal lust...I couldn't get enough.

"Yeah, that's good...fuck yeah...fuck yeah...fuckin' don't stop...uhhhh...uhhhh...don't stop...fuck me...fuck me."

Eric groaned, "Mmmmmm...fuck that's hot...fuck'm...fuck that tight ass...fuck that man-ass. Pound that ass...yeah...pound it...pound that ass...fuck'm...fuck'm hard...pound it good...fuck'm!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me...don't stop...don't stop...close...so close...fuck meeeeeeeeee!" After a few minutes of rambling moans, I could see orgasm take hold. He pulled his legs back, threw his head to the side and surrendered. "Mmmmm...fuck it outa me...fuck me...fuck it outa me...yeahhhhh...fuck yeah!"

I grunted, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmm...fucking do it...cum hard...cum on my dick...dude...cum hard!" I slammed into him and his seed spurted over his belly. The spray synced with my thrusts...like I was forcing it from his dick, through his ass.

He groaned, "Cummin...cumming...fuckkkkk...fuckkkk...meeeee...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkk...meeeeee!" I felt his ass tighten, as his body tensed with waves of pleasure. When he felt cum flood his ass, he screamed, "Ohhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck!" The load was searing hot and he completely froze, looking into my eyes, as I pounded relentlessly.

"Cum in my fucking ass...cum in my ass...push it deep...push that cum deep...wanna feel it...cum in me...cum in me...yesssssss!"

Breathing heavy and lingering in the pleasurable heat, I pumped till I felt it soften. Slowly retreating from his ass's grip, I slipped out. Shiny with cum, my dick looked tired from the workout, hanging low and heavy. Sex trickled from his ass, dripping over his balls and Eric grinned, "Jay...sweet creampie, dude...sweet fuckin' creampie."

We watched Jay milk the last drop from his dick. Eric licked it up and reached over to pull Jay closer. When I wrapped my arms around Eric, I remember pressing my dick into his body and it felt hot on his skin. Exhausted and spent, we melted into a pile and collapsed on the bed. The autumn sun warmed the room and male musk overwhelmed the air. It was quiet...and we didn't say a word. I thought...mmmmmmm...a morning wood threesome!