Insatiable with Amanda Holden

Story Info
Our director moves on, onto to be seduced again.
2.2k words
4.31
13.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finished shooting the short, three-episodic series with Holly. I was quickly moved on to another job, however, all I could think about was our afternoon in the mansion. Railing her up against that desk and then in the cupboard. I'd never done anything so outlandish. Holly had opened the door to a whole new room of sexual want. We never found time to fool around again, unfortunately, but, I did get her number with the implication that she wanted to hook up again.

From one show to another, the network quickly moved me to London. I was being brought in halfway through Britain's Got Talent, more as an advisory role and assistant to the lead producer. It was an opportunity for me to get a look at working in a live studio, I snapped up the chance.

The lead producer had barely enough time to show me around, so his second, a young woman rushed around giving me a more in-depth explanation. Our tour ended with the meeting the hosts. I'd worked with Ant & Dec before, so I greeted them as old friends. Popping our heads through each of the doors, the young woman was called by the lead producer, so she whizzed away down the corridor, and I was left to introduce myself. Simon, David and Alicia were all extremely friendly and expressed looking forward to working with me.

I came to the final dressing room, Amanda Holden. Admittedly, I had a slight crush on her, she was in the same bracket as Holly Willoughby, hot TV moms. I gently knocked, with no answer. Knocking again, this time a little harder -- still nothing. I twist the knob and the door creaks open.

"Sorry I know I'm late, it's just my --." Amanda flashes a me a glance, her eyes widening when she realises it's me.

I quickly slam the door shut, red faced and breathing heavy. Amanda was struggling to pull a dress on, another tossed onto the floor. I managed to catch a glimpse of that tremendous figure. Her toned back leading down to curvy hips and a pert round butt. Sun kissed skin glowing from the lights surrounding the mirror. I heard her gasp, before mumbling to herself.

"Is Kimberly around?" She asks, breaking the awkward silence.

"Uhh -- no, I can go look for her?"

"No, no. That'll take too long. Who are you?"

"I'm the new assistant producer."

"Oh! Darren had spoke about you coming on." There's a pause as she thinks. "Do you think you can help? We are meant to be on in 10 and my dress literally just broke, so I've been trying to get into this one."

My heart rapidly beats against my chest, clammy hands still holding the door. I could feel the blood rushing down to my member, I desperately tried to think of anything but Amanda.

"Yeah -- uhh -- sure."

I hesitantly open the door again, this time, Amanda is stood with a towel covering her intimate areas. The dress lays on the floor, sprawled out.

"Sorry." She says, offering a smile, revealing those pearly white teeth. "Usually Kimberly helps me, I think the zipper is stuck."

She kneels, bringing the dress up to her waist. I take steps closer, taking the dress in my hands. Her perfume is bold but delicate, very much intoxicating. I pull the dress up further, studying the zip, seems as though a wad of fabric has got stuck. I start to tug at the zip and pulling the fabric in the opposite direction.

"Have you met the others? Bet they didn't need help with their dress." Amanda seems embarrassed.

"I have. Don't worry, Simon needed help too." I smirk.

She laughs, heartily. The fabric begins to free itself. Putting a little more effort in, without tearing it, the zip becomes free. Amanda spins on the spot, facing away from me. She wraps the towel around, covering that beautiful ass. I hoist the dress up and over those plump cheeks. She puts her arms through and into the sleeves. Finally, I pull the zip up and notch the clasp at the top. Amanda adjusts herself slightly before smiling in the mirror.

"Thanks!" She beams, turning and giving me a hug. "Better get moving, or we'll be late."

Amanda gestures for the door and I lead the way, holding it open as her and the trail out. The dress is a pearlescent black, shimmering purple in the changing light. It perfectly hugs her gorgeous flowing figure. Making her ass prominent, and, even though her breasts aren't large, still the dress makes them desirable.

I head into the control room and the show begins. I watch on, stood near the back, intently tracking the actions and call out-outs of the producer. The show runs smoothly, and after a few hours, we finish. They were like a well-oiled machine. Everyone had their place, and everyone did their job well. It was both exciting and nerve racking to think about the prospect of sitting in the producer's chair, but I was ready to take on the challenge.

I managed to bump into Amanda on the way out, she grinned, waving as her head lowered into the back of a blacked-out Rolls Royce. I was still pinching myself, lucky to have even caught a glimpse of the TV star almost nude.

With the shows running all week, the next day I was called in early, rehearsals took up the stage, sound checks, the usual. I spent most of the day in the control room, memorising buttons and dials. The day flew by, it seemed mere minutes before the palladium began top fill with people. Then came the judges. I eyed up Amanda, a tighter dress with a deep V that trailed down to her toned stomach, breasts partially exposed and pushed together. She looked like a million dollars and boy did my heart respond.

Another night, another successful show. We were winding down in the control room, waiting for everyone to leave. I heard from another conversation that the judges were still hanging around. As I was speaking with the woman who initially showed me around and two others, a man, part of the BGT team approached and informed me that Amanda had asked for me. Surprised, I jumped up from my seat and followed him. We pointed down the corridor, towards her dressing room, smiling as he turned and left.

I fixed myself up before entering, tucking my shirt back in and adjusting the sleeves. I tap the door with the knuckle of my index finger.

"Come in!" I hear Amanda shout.

She is sat at the dresser, exposed bulbs beaming as she takes out some earrings. We lock eyes in the mirror, and she smiles as I approach, standing behind here, resting against the back of a chair.

"You asked for me?" I say, nervous.

"I did." She sighs, setting down the last earring.

"If it's about yesterday, I haven't told anyone."

"You haven't? I sure as hell did." She giggles.

Looking at he through the reflection, her eyes begin to narrow as she studies me, a sultry appeal growing. She slowly gets to her feet, walking around the chair, finger trailing against the back. The atmosphere in the room is ripe with tension, I cling onto the chair, trying to keep a steady breath. Amanda takes a position in front of me. I do my best to hold eye contact as nothing is said. Without warning, she darts towards me, moving in close. Her hand wanders down and over my belt, before gently caressing my growing bulge.

I couldn't hold back the arousal, the air between us ignited with electricity. I gasped as she began to squeeze. Leaning in, I felt her breath tickle my neck.

"Holly told me what you two did." Her whisper sends chills down my spine.

Amanda continued to stroke and stimulate my cock through my jeans. We gaze at each other before our heads move in, lips clashing. She is quick to invite my tongue in, opening her mouth up. Her free hand latches onto my back. My hands hold onto those glorious hips. Fully erect, Amanda hastily unlatches my belt, the button and zipper on my trousers. Her hand slips down and wraps around the base of my cock.

"Mmmmm, Holly wasn't lying." She moans.

We continue to make out as Amanda, agonisingly slowly, strokes my rock-hard cock. Groans seep out from me here and there as our tongues dance across one another. Saliva spills into her mouth and she laps it up. I take my chance, with her hand around my cock, I grab both cheeks, firmly gripping them. My hands don't fit around, but I desperately knead them, Amanda cooing in response. She pulls away, leaving one last kiss. Her reddened cheeks and glinting eyes send my mind racing. The beauty tugs my jeans and underwear down. She is quick to squat, returning one hand to the base of my cock.

Her lips brush against my tip, my cock twitches in response, pre-cum leaking out. My head is overwhelmed. First Holly, now Amanda. The starlet runs her tongue up the entire length of my member, before swirling around the tip, taking in all the pre-cum. I groan, rocking my head back. She presses her lips against my tip, slowly they part, taking my rod into her mouth. Halfway down my shaft she stops, a subtle but pleasurable moan vibrates my cock. She pulls back, looking up at me as she gently jerks my dick.

"It's so big." She smirks, before putting it back into her mouth.

Her free hand rests on her knee, keeping balance. The other stays at the base of my cock. Her head bobs up and down, burying and filling her mouth with my dick. I feel her tongue move around every time she goes down, amplifying the pleasure. Moans and groans rattle around in her mouth as she picks up the pace. Her hand moves and cradles my balls.

Stopping for a moment, she gasps taking my cock from her mouth. She shifts down to her knees, freeing up both hands. My cock twitches in front of her, making her smile, hungry for more cock. I know I can't hold on much longer, if she carries on, I'm sure to shoot my load down her throat. Amanda wiggles on the floor, trying to get comfy. Then her attention returns to me. She puts my dick back in her mouth, but this time her hands move around to the back of my legs. I feel her pull me in closer, coaxing me to push my cock in further. I happily oblige.

She urges me to keep going with her hands, even though she gags, body convulsing. I fill my hand with her hair, pushing against the back of her head. Her head slowly but surely moves down until her nose presses against my stomach. I groan, buried balls deep in the gorgeous MILF's mouth. She digs her nails in, eyes wincing as saliva and pre-cum dribble out and run down her chin. I hold her head in place, wholly immersed. It felt amazing but was short lived. A hand taps my leg, begging me to pull back.

With a huge gasp for air and sigh of relief Amanda rears her head back. Coughing, I see the streaks of makeup trailing down her and over her cheeks. Deep breaths push her tightly packed chest out. I try to stay on my feet, head spinning after what I just enjoyed.

"We're not finished. I want you to cum in my mouth."

She wipes her chin with the back of her hand, moving back to be level with my cock. I grit my teeth, trying not to be too loud as Amanda wraps those luscious lips around my throbbing cock. She bobs up and down fast, I match her pace with shallow thrusts, gently fucking the beauties mouth. Slowly, the pace quickens. I latch onto the side of her head whilst gripping the desk behind me. Feeling my cock throb, the TV star opens her mouth and pushes herself all the way down. My balls slap against her chin, and with the sensation of the head of my cock against her throat I explode, shooting strings of hot semen into the back of her mouth. Amanda furrows her brow, fighting back the convulsions and instinct to pull back. She gulps as she desperately swallows my huge load.

As I relax my grip, both on Amanda and the desk, I sigh, with Amanda looking stunned, gasping as she swallows the rest of my cum. A cheeky smile creases the corner of her mouth, looking up at me, impressed in her performance.

"How was that?" A rhetorical question from her.

All I can manage is a smile, exasperated and in a daze.

"Holly really wasn't lying. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks." She winks, taking a tissue and wiping away the residual cum and spit.

Nerves tingled up my spine, first Holly, now Amanda. What was I getting myself into, turning into some fuck boy for the celebrities?