Inseminating Katie

Story Info
Friends help a young couple who cannot conceive naturally.
10.8k words
4.02
130.8k
61
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

Chapter 1 – We meet John and Katie for the first time.

I remember the afternoon seven years ago that Katie and John moved in over the road from us as if it were yesterday. It was one of those mournful autumn days so common in our northern English city when we saw the removal van draw up opposite our house, closely followed by the car containing our new neighbours.

Susie was the first to speak, "Do you remember the day we moved in? It was ages before we got to know anybody. Anyway it's a miserable day, so I'm going to go over and invite them in for a cup of tea and a piece of cake while their furniture is unloaded."

Over the next few weeks Susie and Katie quickly settled into the routine of meeting every afternoon for a natter over tea and cakes before our children came home from school. Their friendship soon blossomed and, despite the 10 year difference in their ages, the two women were soon confiding in each other their most intimate secrets.

"Do you know?" Susie said one day a few weeks later, "Katie and John decided to start a family as soon as possible after getting married but after nearly 3 years trying they have just about given up hope. They are going to have some tests to see why they're finding it so difficult to conceive, but I'm sure everything will turn out okay."

Several weeks passed before Susie brought the subject up again. "Katie and John are absolutely shattered," she confided, "The tests show that John produces almost no viable sperm and is unlikely ever to become a father. It's a terrible blow and has severely affected their love life. They have thought about IVF treatment with donor sperm but you know it could even threaten their marriage."

In the latter years of our marriage we had developed a liberal attitude to sex and as a couple we had belonged to a select group of swingers for some time which had enriched our lives enormously. It was with this in mind that Susie had a bright idea that might help our new friends, although the subject would need to be handled with the utmost tact and diplomacy.

"Don't you think that if we took Katie and John to one of our group sessions it might buck up their sex life, and also give them the possibility of having a baby by natural means. It would be nicer and much more fun than having to resort to the indignity of artificial conception with sperm from an unknown source."

"It might be just the job," I replied, "I remember the problems with our sex life that we had when Peter came along so quickly after Lizzy."

"Yes," replied Susie, "I was so busy with the new baby, as well as a very demanding infant, I temporarily lost all interest in sex. I thought it would be much better for you to find satisfaction in the arms of someone I knew and trusted, rather than have a hole-in-the-corner affair."

We had known that some of our friends were swingers for several years but up to that point had politely declined all invitations to join them. So, without telling me, Susie approached one of her friends and after telling her the situation suggested that she might like to take me along to one of their next dinner parties, and to put it bluntly, seduce me.

"You know," I said, "when you fixed me up with Elizabeth it probably saved our marriage, and when you eventually joined in our married sex life was so much more exciting, like being newlyweds again."

Susie mentioned her idea to Katie the very next day. At first she was rather shocked. "Isn't it a bit gross," she said, "watching your husband having sex with another woman? And don't you get jealous?"

"Not at all," Susie replied. "It is very arousing getting naked with another couple and watching Will thrusting his cock into a wet pussy makes me so horny I could come on the spot.

"Anyway, don't forget I am riding a different cock too, and when we get home we have an even more exciting lovemaking session describing our orgasmic ecstasy with a different partner. Before we started swinging our sex life had become rather stale, so far from threatening our relationship, our marriage has actually become stronger.

"Tell you what," she continued, "why don't I show you a video of one of our sessions with Marty and Jill? They are a couple about your age, and Marty has the loveliest cock which I have enjoyed many times. It will give you an idea of how much fun we have."

With that she got up and put a video in the player of a session I had recorded a couple of weeks earlier. "You should have seen Katie's face," she told me later, "she started to look really excited at the bit where Jill and I were enjoying a sixty nine and you and Marty put your cocks in our fannies. She had a sort of glazed look on her face, and I noticed that she had slipped her hand under her skirt and was obviously playing with herself."

"I thought, 'in for a penny, in for a pound', and offered to take care of her pussy, while she continued to enjoy the hot action. At first she protested that she had never had sex with a woman, but with a little cajoling on my part she soon acquiesced and let me hitch her skirt up around her waist and pull her panties down. She has a really pretty little pussy and I know that you will really enjoy licking her, before you slip your cock into her hot wet hole."

That got me rather excited and it wasn't long before we were rolling around on the rug in front of the fire, enjoying a little hot action of our own.

Later as we were lying there, luxuriating in delicious post orgasmic languor, Susie continued with her story. "After a while when I had made Katie come, writhing in ecstatic pleasure, I suggested that we adjourn to the bedroom where I introduced her to all the pleasures of sapphic love. She soon got the hang of pussy eating and we both had a couple more very nice orgasms before I had to get dressed and go and fetch the children from school."

A couple of days later Susie told me that she and Katie had talked further about her suggestion. "Katie said that she was getting desperate and also rather frustrated. John was so unresponsive when she tried to interest him in sex, she was willing to try anything to put the spark back into their relationship."

She pondered for a while, and then suggested, "Why don't we invite them round for dinner next Friday evening. We can pack the kids off to Mum's and then we can really make a night of it. I'll invite Marty and Jill as well; Katie was really interested in Marty's ten inch cock and I can't see John resisting Jill's 36DD boobs for very long although I am hoping for a little action with him of my own, he is rather yummy."

"I had better give some thought to preparing the room," I replied, "We need to create the right sort of ambience to make Katie and John feel comfortable. I will buy some scented candles which will induce a nice soft and seductive atmosphere. I had better make sure there is a good supply of condoms in case they are unhappy about bareback sex for their first experience of swinging, although I am not sure that any will be big enough for Marty's monster of a cock."

"Yes, and I will advise Katie on what she should wear," Susie added, "something sexy but not too revealing to start with, and with some really naughty lingerie underneath. Perhaps I should offer to take her shopping at La Senza or the new Victoria's Secret store in the mall. We could even have matching sets of bra and panties, something to get you men excited. I will suggest slacks and a nice dress shirt for John, and briefs — so much more revealing than boxers."

Friday night dawned and once everyone had arrived and the introductions had been made, we ushered our guests into the dining room where I took orders for pre-dinner drinks. On these occasions we had found that too much alcohol, whilst liberating people's libidos, tended to have an adverse effect on performance, so I always avoided serving spirits, sticking to sherry or martini for openers and a light wine with the meal itself.

Marty was his usual charming self and greeted both Katie and John in his best southern drawl, only slightly exaggerated for the occasion. "Nice to meet y'all," he said, firmly shaking John's hand and lightly kissing Katie's fingers. "I am surely looking forward to getting to know you more intimately, Susie has told me so much about you that I know we are going to have a really entertaining evening."

Susie prepared a meal that was light and easily digestible, serving fish baked in a light creamy sauce for the main course with asparagus and new potatoes, followed by syllabubs. There is nothing worse than a feeling of being over full when sex is on the menu.

Once we had finished our coffee and mints and the table had been cleared, it was time to adjourn to the sitting room. I had lit the candles just before the meal and once everyone was comfortably ensconced on the sofas, I turned the main lights down low and put a CD of suitably seductive music in the player.

After a few minutes of general small talk, Susie decided it was time to get proceedings under way, and turning to John, asked him if he would like to dance. Following her lead, I took Jill by the hand and led her to the centre of the room, leaving Marty sitting next to Katie on the sofa where they seemed content to just sit and watch.

The relaxed and congenial atmosphere that I had planned soon began to have its effect on everybody. Looking over at Susie and John I saw that they were kissing passionately, tongues entwining and teasing in a foretaste of intimate pleasures to come. John had his hands inside the waistband of Susie's skirt, firmly clutching her cheeks as they danced, grinding and thrusting against each other in obvious arousal.

Marty had also been busy and was nibbling and sucking Katie's left ear, his right hand caressing her right breast through the silky material of her dress. He had pulled the hem of her dress up just enough to give him easy access to her pussy, which he was stroking with his thumb through the material of her black lacy panties, his left hand resting on her naked thigh. For her part, Katie was leaning back in a state of pleasant arousal, her eyes closed and a smile of anticipation playing across her lips.

Jill and I had progressed a little further than the others. Jill had whispered to me over dinner that she was feeling particularly horny that evening at the thought of watching Marty impale Katie on his monster of a cock. She had wasted no time in stripping off her dress and bra and was rubbing her body lasciviously against mine. I removed my shirt, whilst she undid the belt of my trousers and wrapped one hand around my rapidly hardening cock.

Pulling me over to one of the settees, she murmured to me, "Why don't you lie behind me and fuck me very slowly so that we can watch Marty and Katie," and wriggled out of her panties. Taking off my clothes I lay down on my side, and very soon I was balls deep in Jill's hot little love box. We moved against each other very slowly, just enough to maintain our level of excitement, but not sufficient to distract us from the hot scene that was beginning to be played out in front of us.

Susie had had much the same idea, and was very happily riding John reverse cowgirl style on one of the easy chairs with a clear view of Katie and Marty, who were quite definitely the main act for the evening. The atmosphere was electric with erotic anticipation and Marty was intent to play to the gallery for a while, before emptying his balls deep in Katie's cunt as she screamed in ecstasy, stretched beyond anything she had ever experienced before.

The performance began when Marty got up from beside Katie and in one swift movement dropped his trousers to the floor. He had gone commando and we watched Katie's eyes open wide in amazement at the huge cock which was waving about just a few inches from her mouth. Quite obviously she had never seen anything so big before and her mouth was a perfect O of surprise.

Marty could be clearly heard to say, "Welcome to ten inches of prime American beefsteak. So much better than your puny English specimens. This beast will reach parts you didn't know you had and once you have ridden it nothing else will satisfy you, and you will want it inside you time and time again. Go on, why don't you get better acquainted with your new best friend before I possess your pussy for the first time and send you screaming into orbit?" It should be noted that Marty showed the level of modesty so typical of Americans.

As if mesmerised by the monster snake swaying in front of her eyes, Katie reached out a tentative hand to cup Marty's equally impressive pair of balls, hanging at least three inches below the base of his cock. Taking the head between the fingers of the other hand, she delicately licked the small bead of clear precum that had formed on the tip before taking just the glans into her mouth, only just able to accommodate its girth. Once she was used to the size she started to slide the first couple of inches in and out of her mouth while making appropriate noises of appreciation, much as one would for a particularly succulent peach, but after only a few minutes she let it fall from her mouth, stood up and tore off her clothes in a frenzy of lust.

" O God, I can't stand it any longer, I must have that thing in me now," she almost shouted, "Fuck me hard? Please fuck me, now," and lying back on the settee, she parted her swollen inner pussy lips to reveal the entrance to her vagina, which was wide open and pulsing with her desperate desire.

Marty needed no further invitation, and placing the head of his snake at the entrance to Katie's cunt proceeded to thrust it into her, slowly and steadily, but relentlessly, until all ten inches were swallowed up and his balls were slapping against the cheeks of her arse. As more and more of his shaft disappeared inside her, Katie's eyes grew wider and wider, and when at last she was filled and stretched beyond any limits she would have previously thought possible, she gasped, before uttering a sigh of almost infinite meaning. This was sex that was more exciting and fulfilling than she had imagined possible.

Marty and Katie then started to fuck, thrusting hard against each other in perfect harmony. Each time Marty was fully impaled Katie would wriggle her pussy around the base of his shaft, as if to draw him even further in. As we watched in fascination, our own arousal growing by the second, the pair increased their tempo until the smooth action of Marty's thrusts was just a blur. He was groaning and grunting with pleasurable exertion, whilst Katie was squealing as if in extremis. After a few minutes we could see that both were close to their climax. Marty threw back his head and arched his back, and as his balls contracted into their sac, we could see the muscles at the base of his cock pulsing as he spurted copious quantities of his fertile seed deep into Katie's cunt, bathing her cervix in cum.

Katie just let out an almighty scream, and convulsed as wave after wave of muscular contractions swept through her body, outward expressions of the exquisite sensations ravaging her within. Her face and chest were flushed deep red, and her nipples stuck out almost an inch from her out-thrust breasts. Then after a few moments when time seemed to stand still, it was all over, and she fell back against the cushions in a state of semi unconsciousness.

At that point I stopped looking and proceeded to fuck Jill, until we came in a mutual orgasm of extraordinary sweetness, over excited as we were by the raw eroticism of what we had witnessed. Looking across at Susie and John, they too had climaxed, and a mixture of John's cum and Susie's juices was trickling down onto John's thigh as his cock shrank and slipped out of Susie's hole.

When John could speak, all he could say was, "O my God, that was so hot, watching Katie getting reamed by that monster. I hope she will still want my six inches after that, because all I want to do now is take her home and fuck her senseless."

Not much later the party broke up. Everyone agreed it had been a most satisfactory occasion and that we ought to have a replay as soon as possible. Katie didn't say anything but just looked at Marty with a dreamy expression in her eyes. I thought to myself that she was going to feel a compulsion to sample his cock as often as she could, which was a little disappointing since I would have liked to have had a go at her love box myself, but I needn't have worried since that opportunity came round sooner than I thought it would.

ooOoo

Chapter 2 – A tale of two threesomes.

When I got home on the Wednesday following the dinner party I found a note from Susie pinned to the inner front door.

"Could you pick up the kids," it read, "they are round at Mary's. There are pizzas in the fridge, just pop them in the microwave. I am over at Katie's having fun! Marty rang at lunchtime to say he was free this afternoon and would Katie and I like to play. I jumped at the offer of course, you know how much I like to suck and ride his cock. I will tell you all about it when I get home."

It was a couple of hours later when Susie came home, still rather flushed but with a look of happy satisfaction on her face. I looked at her questioningly but she just smiled.

"Wait until we are in bed and I will tell you everything, and then you can fuck me silly," she said, "it is well worth waiting for; it was very hot. I came at least three times, and Katie was still lying there half asleep with a dreamy look on her face."

I had to be content with that although my cock was beginning to stir in anticipation of hearing the torrid details of their afternoon's activities.

Several hours later when we were naked and cuddling up to each other in bed, Susie kissed me hard and then started to tell her tale. She was right, it was well worth waiting for and within a few minutes my cock was hard and throbbing with arousal.

"After Marty's phone call," she said, "I rang Katie with the good news. I told her to put on her sexiest undies and I would be round in a few minutes. I then went upstairs and dressed in my quarter-cup basque, black stockings, my skimpiest pair of black lace panties and a pair of four inch stilettos. To cross the road, I just slipped on a silk robe — it was exciting to be outside in little else than my sexy underwear, and I was getting wet between my legs even before I rang Katie's doorbell."

She stopped for a minute to give my cock some attention, and then continued, "Katie and I went into the living room whilst we waited for Marty. We started kissing and cuddling and we were both very aroused by the time we heard Marty's car draw up in the drive. Katie didn't wait for the doorbell, but jumped up when she heard the car door slam and rushed to open the front door to let Marty in. O my god, she was definitely keen on that monster of a cock, ready and eager for a good fucking."

"Marty suggested that we adjourn to the bedroom straight away. As soon as we were upstairs, he stripped out of his clothes and then sat down in a chair and told us to get on the bed and continue with our love making whilst he watched, the kinky devil. Katie began by sucking my nipples before slipping her hand into my panties to play with my pussy, which was dripping. She put two fingers into my vagina and rubbed my clit with her thumb, and I was soon well on the way to my first orgasm. It was heavenly, and so exciting knowing that Marty was watching and stroking his meat whilst we played."

"After I had come, literally squirming with pleasure, Marty told us to take off our panties and to kneel side by side on the bed with our bums in the air. He came and stood behind us and licked both our pussies for a few minutes, moving from one to the other and then back again. When we were both wide open and ready for his cock, he stroked the head along the length of our slits until he was well lubricated with our juices and then he sank his whole length into Katie's hole. He started to fuck her with long slow thrusts, his balls slapping against her each time she was fully impaled on the entire ten inches, whilst we kissed passionately, our tongues entwining in a dance of sensual delight."

virusman
virusman
313 Followers