Inseminating Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

By now I was ready to plunge my cock into Susie's well fucked cunt, but she squeezed me hard just behind the glans to slow me down a bit.

"Not yet, buster, you can fuck me when I've finished but not before," she said, laughing, before going on. "After he had fucked Katie for several minutes until she was moaning and squealing with the exquisite sensations ripping through her body, he then pulled out and plunged deep into my hot wet hole. God, there is nothing quite like a beautiful ten inch cock ravaging your cunt, and I was coming again in no time at all, almost out of my mind in ecstasy."

She sighed at the memory of the acute pleasure of her ravishment and took my hand and placed it on her pussy so that I could feel her arousal.

"Marty then said he was ready to come," she continued, "and that he wanted to fill Katie's cunt with his hot seed. I just collapsed on the bed and he resumed fucking her, his thrusts getting faster and faster until she was shouting out in the extremity of her excitement. Darling, it was so amazing watching his cock sliding in and out of her, her pussy lips clinging to his shaft each time he pulled out. After a few thrusts I could tell he was ready to come; his head was thrown back and he was groaning at the wonderful feeling of his cock inside her hot hole. And then, with a great shout he started to fill her with his come, his balls contracting and his hips jerking as he pumped stream after stream of his seed deep into her love tunnel. Katie screamed as paroxysms of pleasure tore her apart in an orgasm of incredible intensity."

"Wow, that is so hot," I said, "I wish I could have been there to watch; the thought of Katie impaled on Marty's monster of a clock blows my mind. But go on, what happened next?"

"We were all exhausted by our orgasms," Susie murmured dreamily, "so we just cuddled up together on the bed for a quite a long time whilst we got our second wind for our next round of fucking. I wish you could have seen us, three bodies entwined in post orgasmic bliss. When we were fully recovered, Katie and I stripped off the rest of our clothes and then we got into a sixty nine position with Katie on top, and started to lick each other's pussies. Marty had come so much that it was dripping out of her cunt, and I just lapped it up — it was so delicious."

"Marty knelt on the bed behind Katie and offered his cock for me to suck until he was hard enough to penetrate her again. When he was ready I guided him back into her honey pot, and while he fucked her I alternated between sucking his balls and licking her hard little clit, whilst Katie licked and sucked me until a warm glow was spreading throughout my body. We soon had a lovely rhythm going which became ever more frenzied as our mutual excitement mounted, until we all came again in a orgy of sensual pleasure. We were so intent on our fucking that we didn't hear the front door, but as I writhed in an acme of ecstasy I noticed that John had come into the room attracted by our exuberant cries and moans. He was sitting in the chair wanking his cock for all he was worth, and his climax came soon after ours, his cum spurting all over his chest and tummy."

"After that we were all spent, and after our euphoria had subsided, we got up, went into the shower room and gently washed each other's bodies. Once we were dressed, Marty left, and after sharing a cup of tea with John and Katie I came home. They are probably in bed again now, fucking each other's brains out. John's libido has certainly been restored as a result of our little plan, which was one of our intentions; it just remains for Katie to get pregnant."

"Enough of the talk," I said, "it's my cock which needs some attention now, just in case you had forgotten your priorities, so just get down there and put your mouth to a different use. After that, if you are really good, I'll give your cunt a good workout to remind you who is the number one cock around here, Marty be damned."

Later, as we lay cuddled together in the glow of post orgasmic satisfaction, Susie murmured in my ear, "My poor dear, I hadn't forgotten that you haven't had your turn with Katie yet. John is away this weekend and I have invited Katie round to spend Saturday night with us. The kids are spending the weekend at Mum's so we can have some fun without interruption. Now go to sleep and dream of the delights to come, and don't forget to stock up on your Cialis, you're going to need it to satisfy both of us!"

ooOoo

After what seemed like an age the weekend arrived; the kids were packed off to their grandmother's, and I could concentrate on my long anticipated tryst with Katie's sweet little pussy. I have to admit that such was my mounting excitement at the thought of the pleasures of the Saturday night ahead, I had been unable to resist the temptation to masturbate at least half a dozen times in the interim as I dreamed of plundering her hot little hole and filing her full of my seed.

Susie had planned the evening with her usual imagination, but she wouldn't tell me what she had in mind which only served to increase my arousal. Katie rang the doorbell at about 8pm, and as soon as she was inside the house, Susie greeted her with a hot and passionate kiss before announcing that to get us in the mood for the fun and games later on it would be nice if we ate our meal dressed only in our underwear.

"It will get Will nice and hard," she giggled, "ready for our two voracious pussies," and she immediately stripped down to reveal a brand new set of semi-transparent lacy black bra and panties and matching hold up stockings.

Katie was not far behind, but in contrast she was wearing white bra, panties, suspender belt and stockings. It crossed my mind that Susie must have told her about my fetish for fucking a woman wearing only suspenders and stockings. I began to get a nice warm sensation in my loins in anticipation of her hot cunt wrapped around my cock, and her gorgeous boobs bouncing up and down as she rode me to a sweet climax.

Katie was the first to speak, "Come on Will, don't leave us in suspense, get your trousers and shirt off so we can see what you're hiding in there."

"Yes, come on, darling," said Susie, "why should you have all the fun?"

"Boy," I thought as I removed my shirt and trousers, my semi-erect cock barely contained by my briefs, "how this girl has changed from the outwardly prim young woman of just a couple of weeks earlier, she is becoming as randy as Susie, what a transformation."

I really didn't take much notice of what we had to eat, distracted by the sight of the two scantily clad lovelies sitting opposite me, and when they leaned forward to get something from the table I could see a lot more than just their cleavage. There was a lot of touching and kissing I remember, and at one stage I felt a stocking clad foot stroking my cock. As she was serving coffee Susie slipped her hand inside Katie's bra for a good feel, which made my cock grow even harder in anticipation of what was going to follow.

When we had finished our coffee, Susie took charge, "Leave everything as it is, we can clear up in the morning; it's time to go upstairs now and have some fun," and, turning to me, she continued, "I hope you took your Cialis tablet earlier, because Katie and I are both so horny we are going to need lots of cock action before the night is out."

Katie giggled, and added, "Mmmm yes, I am dying to ride that magnificent piece of meat making such a bulge in your briefs. Susie has told me what an artist you are with your tool, so I am expecting something very memorable. My vagina is already getting very wet at the thought of you fucking me to ecstasy and filling me with your cum, and you never know, tonight might be the night when we make a baby."

As soon as we were in the bedroom, Susie put her arms around me and gave me a long sloppy open mouthed kiss, thrusting her tongue greedily into my mouth and thrusting her pussy hard against my erect cock. Coming out of the clinch, she whispered in my ear, "I am in charge now, so be a good boy and just do what I tell you to do. First, you can get those briefs off so we can see your lovely organ, and then sit in that chair," indicating a chair facing the foot of the bed.

When I was seated, my cock standing proud and upright in all its eight inch glory and twitching in time with my pulse, she picked up four pieces of silken rope from the dresser, gave two to to Katie and between them they bound me to the chair by the wrists and the ankles. "We are going to give you a very hot show now to get you even more excited, and to make sure that Katie is so well lubricated that she is ready for really deep penetration so that you come right into her womb."

Standing in front of me these two gorgeous and hot women went into an embrace, grinding their pussies and breasts against each other as they undulated in a sensual dance of erotic desire. They kissed each other with urgent passion, eyes shut, tongues flicking and entwining, probing and thrusting, both women moaning with pleasure as their arousal mounted. Their hands were all over each other, caressing and stroking, squeezing and pinching, driving their levels of mutual arousal higher and higher in sensory delight. Bras were soon discarded, and Susie dipped her head to suckle on Katie's delicious full breasts before kissing her way down her tummy towards her pussy. When she was kneeling in front of Katie, she slipped her panties off, and parting her legs, started to kiss and lick her slit, parting her swollen lips with her fingers to allow full access to her vagina and clitoris.

Katie responded by thrusting her pussy hard against Susie's mouth, and she was soon squealing with ecstasy as her first orgasm of the evening began to wash over her as delicious sensations shot through her body from the exquisite stimulation from Susie's expert attention with her mouth and tongue. At the peak of her climax she started to shake uncontrollably, every muscle in her body quivering in sensory overload.

My cock had grown even harder as I watched them, and I desperately wanted to stroke myself, but denied by my silken constraints I was helpless in my bondage. As Katie came back down to earth, gently guided by Susie's caresses, Susie pushed her to her knees between my legs. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft, and after licking up the bead of precum that had formed on the end of my glans, she took the head between her lips and started to suck. Involuntarily I pushed up with my hips in search of my own climax, a warm tingling spreading sweetly from my balls up into my abdomen and down into my thighs, the muscles of my groin contracting with arousal.

"Not yet, Will," said Susie, "you're only allowed to come inside Katie's cunt," and addressing Katie, she continued, "it's time to mount him now my dear, and feel his lovely cock deep inside you."

Prompted by Susie, Katie stood and straddled my thighs, wrapping the folds of her pussy around my shaft, sliding herself up and down against my length and kissing me passionately, thrusting her tongue between my lips and rubbing her breasts against my chest. Susie knelt behind her and alternated between licking my balls and Katie's anus. After a few minutes of delicious stimulation, Susie took hold of my shaft and inserted the head into the mouth of Katie's cunt.

With a squeal of pleasure, Katie slid down my pole until I was fully engulfed in her velvety depths. "Oh, that feels so good," she cried and started to ride up and down, slowly at first, savouring the delightful sensations which flowed like electricity from her groin into her whole body.

As her level of arousal grew and the sensations became ever sweeter and more powerful, Katie gradually built up the rhythm until she was fucking me in a frenzy of lust, urgently building towards a mind blowing orgasm. When it came her climax was like a small explosion ripping through her body, her back arched and her body shaking as paroxysms of delight sent her into hyperspace. At the peak of her orgasm she was literally screaming at the top of her voice in the extremity of her pleasure.

As Katie shook and convulsed on top of me, the muscles of her velvety tunnel contracting around my rock hard cock, my own orgasm burst over me. It felt as if liquid fire was rising up from my balls, the muscles in my groin contracting in exquisite agony as I ejaculated jet after jet of hot sperm deep into her cunt, my cock pulsing with each spasm of indescribable ecstasy. So intense were the sensations flooding throughout my whole being that I almost passed out, my senses overwhelmed by the strength of my climax.

After an infinity of mutual sexual pleasure, the urgency of our coupling was replaced by a languorous feeling of blissful euphoria. Katie slumped against my chest, her head on my shoulder, and we lay there for many minutes as our heart rates and breathing returned to normal.

"Wow," said Susie, "that really was something else, I don't think I have ever seen anything so mindblowingly intense and erotic, I could literally feel the heat pouring out of you. But if you don't mind, when you have recovered sufficiently my pussy is in need of some urgent attention. I am so aroused I need to come very soon."

After releasing my constraints, Susie went and lay down on the bed and pulled a strap-on dildo from underneath a pillow. Katie slipped off me and followed her, a mixture of my cum and her juices running down the inside of her thighs, physical evidence of our mating. Susie handed her the dildo and murmured seductively, "Put this on and lie on your back so I can ride you reverse cowgirl while Will licks and sucks my clit. I am very wet and hot for a good fucking."

Katie and I did as we had been instructed and we soon had Susie in erotic heaven, sighing with delight as we licked and sucked and fucked her in tandem. We didn't stop with her first climax, but just kept on pleasuring her until a second and much more intense orgasm wracked her body in wave after delicious wave.

Exhausted by our carnal exertions we curled up together under the duvet, basking in the warm afterglow of delicious sex, and we soon fell asleep in blissful communion, three very happy and satisfied lovers.

At some point during the night I woke, needing to pee. When I came back from the loo I found Katie and Susie in a sixty nine, and from their moans of pleasure it was obvious that they were in seventh heaven. I watched them until my cock was nicely hard again and then knelt behind Katie, who was on top, and plunged my cock back to the hilt into her hot, wet love tunnel, her swollen lips gripping the base of my shaft. I fucked her slowly and steadily, enjoying the delicious feel of her cunt wrapped around my shaft, while Susie licked and sucked my balls. Although less intense than our earlier climaxes, our mutual orgasms were warm and beautiful, more gentle, but no less lovely and satisfying for that.

When we woke in the morning, the soft beams of sunlight streaming into the room bathing our naked bodies in gold, we just lay there for a while in the euphoria of out memories of a wonderful night of sex and passion. We then showered together, lovingly and sensually washing each other's bodies of the sweat and sexual secretions that were evidence of our night of pleasure. Susie and Katie then knelt at my feet and gave me a delicious blow job, thanks, they said for a really great night of love. To finish off they then lovingly finger fucked each other to a mutual climax whilst I just sat and enjoyed the sight of two women giving each other sweet pleasure.

After breakfast, as she was leaving to go back home, Katie kissed us both warmly and, smiling, thanked us both for a wonderful experience. Turning to me, she said, "Thank you Will, you may not be as big as Marty, but you more than make up for it with your amazing and sensitive skills as a lover, and I hope you are the one to give me a baby. You are such a nice and kind man that I would be so happy for you to be the father of my child."

When she had gone Susie and I went back to bed for a nice sensual cuddle, murmuring words of love to each other, before dozing for a while in blissful contentment. We finally got up around noon, ready for the day's normal activities, beginning with lunch at Susie's mother's before spending the rest of the day with the kids.

ooOoo

Part 3 – The dinner party

It was about three weeks after Susie and I had enjoyed a memorable and delicious night of sexual pleasure with Katie that the invitation came. I had barely got through the front door when Susie rushed excitedly out of the kitchen waving a fancy gilt-edged card in her hand.

"Darling Will," she exclaimed breathlessly, "we have had an invitation to one of Anne's dinner parties. It's a week on Saturday, so there is plenty of time to buy some new sexy lingerie. She has found out about Katie's problems in getting pregnant because of John's low fertility, and my idea that one of the men in our group should impregnate her. She has done her homework as usual and found out that Katie will be ovulating that weekend, so success is almost guaranteed."

"Do you know who else has been invited as well as us two and Katie and John obviously?" I asked.

"Yes dear, she has also invited Marty and Jill, but I'm not sure who the fourth couple will be. Knowing Anne however, they will be suitably liberated and ready to play. It will be rather exciting fucking someone new; I do hope that he is well endowed. I'm sure that you'll have a good time too my darling."

"As the idea is to get Katie pregnant my love, I'm not sure you will be getting too much cock," I replied, laughing. "I wonder what special game she will have cooked up — it will have to be something that involves all the men coming in Katie's delicious love hole."

"I have seen just how much you love her pussy," Susie said, "I'm willing to bet that you would like to be the one to do the deed — it would appeal to your vanity. If so, you'd better make sure that your sperm is in tip-top condition — in fact I think total abstinence would be a good idea for you between now and the party, not even masturbation. I'll let you lick me every day though; I don't see that there is any need for me to be deprived of my daily orgasm — on reflection make that three or four."

At that, I made a move to smack her bottom, but she was too quick for me and went off to the kitchen chortling with laughter. Over the following week and a half I couldn't stop thinking about the party, and wondering who the mystery couple would be. I also cut back on masturbating to once a day, and I only fucked Susie a couple of times — although I have a theory that frequent masturbation in a healthy male ensures that his balls are charged with only the freshest and most vigorous sperm.

ooOoo

At this stage I would like to digress a bit and say something about Anne and George. They were a couple in their late fifties who had made enough money to retire and still live comfortably. Anne had told me their story one night while we were recovering from a vigorous session of lovemaking before going on to a second round.

It had all started when Anne and George went camping in France and booked into an adults only nudist site by accident — a tale I have recounted elsewhere on these pages. When they returned home they were utterly transformed and adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle with a gusto that was frankly sensational. One of the first things that they did when they were back in England was to find a new home which would allow them to live comfortably as nudists without attracting attention from prudish minds, and also be suitable for the future of carnal delight which they had planned. They found a large house with five bedrooms and two bathrooms set in about twenty acres of woodland a few miles outside their home town, and it was there that they started to entertain a small set of like minded friends for relaxing and fun filled weekends.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers