Insemination

Story Info
Mandy was desperate to get pregnant again.
2.2k words
4.18
204.4k
190
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts with just one thought. A whole new reality. One moment, a whole chain of events.

Mandy was desperate to get pregnant again. All she could think about was babies; their little tiny woolen booties, the nappies, the bibs, the little cots and the teddy bears, the wallpaper and the nursery rhymes.

Yearning for the innocence of a new born child, a fresh start, after so many years she deserved to finally feel like she had a new life now. It has been eighteen years since Harold walked out, leaving her with a new born baby, her only child, her son, Dustin.

He just graduated high school and had never known his father.

Mandy started a new life, she dated other men, she still wanted a family and she still wanted to give Dustin a normal life.

Eventually she met the perfect guy.

Rick was everything Mandy wanted in a man, dependable, honest and upright, even if stern.

Rick sometimes lost his temper but never hurt Mandy although she wondered if she did something to make him angry enough if he had it in him. He was one of those men who worked so hard to make everything perfect that if anything didn't work out he could lose his temper to let off steam.

Mandy had an amazing life with her wealthy husband. Rick owned a big double storey house in an upmarket neighbourhood and he had a fabulous career. He was great at socialising with other couples, always keeping things light-hearted. In private, the man had personal demons and something to prove. Perhaps because Rick had come from a poorer background he sought money and prestige and power to give himself a sense of worth and perhaps Mandy, because she came from wealth, felt so ashamed by her failed marriage that she was all the more desperate to fulfill the image of a perfect life.

No matter how hard Mandy had tried over the years, and she had tried, Mandy had never fallen pregnant with Rick.

The fact that Rick and Mandy never had sex made it even more difficult for her to fall pregnant and made Rick's insistence that they have a child all the more perplexing when contrasted with his willingness and appetites. Mandy had a son, she didn't really need another one but Rick, well he wanted a child of his own.

All Mandy wanted to do was give her husband that baby. It was her last chance to have the kind of normal family she had always wanted with a dad, a mom, a son and sibling.

Life went on in this manner for some time as Rick became increasingly religious in his efforts to inspire the impregnation while Mandy noticed that actual acts of intercourse which are most likely to produce offspring where decreasing in frequency. Rick's big promotion, busy schedule and heavy workload at the office all meant he needed R&R time while at home and of course the stress probably wasn't doing his swimmers any good. The holiday he had always promised Mandy would be a good time to actually, you know, make the baby, like a second honeymoon...

Mandy was devastated because she could see her chance to have another baby slipping away. She had been to the doctors despite Rick's instance to "not get doctors involved". In her desperation she has sought out professional advice and was assured that she was still able to fall pregnant and the problem must lie with her husband.

Rick and Mandy did have sex, sometimes. But she had still not fallen pregnant and the doctors and specialists she consulted with reconciled her to the truth.

What terrible luck! Mandy had waited for so many years to finally start her perfect family and now that dream was slipping away. Was there anything she could do?

Putting her mind to the task she came up with nothing but blanks, like Rick, if he even came.

If they even had sex.

Having almost forgotten about all these issues plaguing Mandy's conscious and subconscious mind, they were brought, with immediacy, back to her attention by a curious conversation with her son.

Dustin had casually asked his mother if there was a way to make sex "last longer". Unlike Rick, she wasn't raised with rural conservative values but rather urban liberal values. She had always dressed sexily to try and get Rick's sttention but he was never around while she was at home, all alone with Dustin. Mandy and Dustin were pretty close after everything they had been through together and so Mandy was unafraid to discsex uss and was naturally curious. Did her son have a problem with premature ejaculation? Surely responsible mothers discuss issues like that with their sons.

"Why do you ask?", Mandy inquired of her timid looking son, whose nervous expression, having broached the subject, betraying his unease at needing to discuss the problem.

"Well..." Dustin began earnestly. He trusted his mother. "You know I have never had a girlfriend right, well, I have been with girls. It's just that things never develop very far."

"Yeah, what do you mean honey?"

"Well, it's not like I don't get to have sex, like it gets to that stage but the relationships never go anywhere."

"Darling, I am your mother, I love you with all my heart and was put on this Earth to protect you, you can tell me anything. What is the matter...?"

"All the girls I have been with say I don't last long enough."

"Well how long do you last?"

There was an awkward silence and both mother and son noticed the palpable tension in the room.

All Mandy's pent up sexual frustration having worked so hard to get Rick's attention had made her flustered and thoroughly horny over the last few weeks, months and years.

Dustin felt his swollen cock straining uncomfortably against the fabric of his pants and paused before answering his mother.

It was somewhat embarrassing but he figured it would be better to talk about it than try and resolve it by himself. It was probably just psychological after all.

When the young man eventually answered his patient mother he said...

"Sometimes a minute. Sometimes only a few seconds."

Mandy understood perfectly well why her son had no girlfriends and it was heart breaking for her. This was her only son, the only son she actually had and, by the looks of things, the only son she would likely ever have. She was his only protector and she felt compelled to think of a solution that would genuinely help her boy out of his sticky premature ejaculatory predicament.

She immediately knew what to suggest. Dustin must watch porn and practice masturbating without cumming; that way he can build up sexual stamina and control while being subjected to sexual stimulus. This will give him the ability to better control and prolong sexual intercourse and then, as a consequence, his sexual relationships.

As soon as Mandy was about to suggest this she was struck by an even more compelling idea and she knew it was the answer.

Her son could get her pregnant.

Here was a healthy young man whom she loved, telling her that sperm leaves his penis too easily!

"Honey, what Mommy is about to suggest might shock you."

"Okay."

"I think we can help each other in different ways at the same time."

"I don't understand", replied Dustin with a slightly bemused yet earnest expression on his face.

"We can have sex with each other. I need to get pregnant and you need some practice."

"You think all I need is practice?"

"Practice makes perfect" his mother quipped and they both laughed.

All the tension in the air melted and they both suddenly realized what they were agreeing to do.

"What about Rick?"

"We can never tell him." answered Mandy.

"Do you think he'd be mad?"

"Definitely. He's probably kill us."

The mother and son laughed again although it wasn't really funny. While Mandy had successfully rationalized fucking her son in a matter of moments she couldn't make sense of why it was turning her on so much. If this was really just about getting pregnant why was her pussy so soaking wet.

Perhaps she really needed a good fucking in addition to being inseminated.

"So when are we doing this Mom?" Dustin asked eagerly, keen to begin his training.

"Right now," answered his mother as she began taking off her jeans and panties.

Dustin lowered his shorts exposing his average sized cock.

Shame thought his mother. Some guys just can't catch a break.

"Rick won't be home for another few hours."

"Um, mom don't you remember the conversation we just had like one minute ago?"

They both laughed again as it dawned on Mandy that her son probably wasn't going to stay hard inside her without coming for more than an hour. The laughter really broke the ice and so without much ado Mandy lowered her bare pussy onto her son's erect penis.

She instantly felt a jolt. He came.

OMG.

Okay.

In order to avoid discouraging her son Mandy stifled a sigh.

"Sorry Mom."

"It's perfectly okay. Remember darling, we are doing this so Mommy can have a baby."

Mandy got up off her son and began sucking his cock clean, to her great satisfaction her hopes were realized and it stirred back to life. The second time round Dustin lasted almost a whole minute before imploding within his still gorgeous mid-to-late-thirty-something-year-old mother.

Mandy's sweet, peachy, mature and yet still enticingly fresh rear enjoyed the few bounces it had upon her son's impressively stiff member; what he lacked in size he certainty made up for in rigidity and enthusiasm.

Over the subsequent weeks and months mother and son attempted procreation more and more frequently, with Dustin constantly breaking records for lasting longer and longer. Of course this meant fucking was taking up more and more of their time meaning Mandy had to be very well organised to prepare dinner without creating suspicion and Dustin had to stay up late at night to finish his homework but neither ever let on to Rick that something was going on between them.

One afternoon in the shower Dustin was pounding his mother from behind as water cascaded over their bodies. Mandy had been impressed that Dustin had survived a blowjob and a sensual shower full body wash without coming and was now having to resort to tactics to make him come after several weeks of fucking at every available opportunity.

One of these tactics was dirty talk.

As soon as she got pregnant she could stop the incest she told herself. Dustin can fuck now. The problem was he was starting to take too long to come and she still hadn't fallen pregnant yet.

"Hurry Baby!" Make Mommy pregnant!"

She continued...

"I am your whore son, fuck Mommy's hole and never tell your step-father."

Dustin could not believe what he was hearing. He tried to stay in his zen place. A tactic he had begun mastering but his mother was taking him to the edge with her slutty dirty talk.

"Cum inside mommy or I'll have to get your old school friends to get me pregnant."

Dustin couldn't take it any longer and began experiencing an enourmous ejaculation.

"I am your mother and I love your hard cock, now fill me with seed this instant if you ever want to fuck this pussy again young man!" Mandy continued, in a strict parental tone, as Dustin finally released rope after thick rope of sperm filled cum deep inside his own mother's pussy.

When they turned the taps off and stepped out of the shower they heard a noise and realized Rick was home early and the garage was just closing. Luckily mother and son made it out the bathroom and into their respective bedrooms before Rick could observe anything suspicious but it was a close call.

One afternoon Dustin and Mandy were fucking in the master bedroom and Mandy's son was taking ownership of her pussy in a way her husbands never had. She thought back to the first time her son had fucked her and lasted only one second and she was impressed with how far he had come. She had no doubt that he would be very successful in future relationships.

Dustin just wasn't coming and it didn't look like he was going to come anytime soon. He was really enjoying fucking his mother and she was enjoying the deep satisfaction of multiple orgasms as waves of pleasure flooded over her body from the relentless assault of her own son's manhood.

Dustin and Mandy were still fucking when they heard the garage opening. Mandy was desperate to get pregnant. All this sex was fantastic but she had to get pregnant, it was now or never she felt. If Dustin went to college and she wasn't knocked up yet she would never get the chance again.

Dustin made a move to pull out but his mother pulled him back in and said, "fuck me till you cum."

Hearing this made Dustin fuck his mother like a man possessed. They could both hear Rick's voice shouting "What the hell is going on up there?!" as his loud footsteps ascended the stairs.

As soon as Rick entered the bedroom and saw what was going on Dustin's balls caved in to the pressure and handed over their entire bounty. His mother received his fertile ejaculation with a smile on her face as Rick watched his step-son continue thrusting in and out of his own mother while pumping her full of incestuous and potent seed.

It was in that very moment that Mandy became pregnant for the second time.