Insert Black Cocks Here!

Story Info
Girl Nick picks up prefers Black cock to his.
3.7k words
4.44
213.8k
49
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickR
NickR
21 Followers

I'm a 37-year-old white guy called Nick and I'm happily married with two children. I currently work for a major financial services company in London, England. Life is good, very good in fact. I'm in a well-paid highly respected senior role looking after all the ex-pat traders who come to work here from all over the world. I get plenty of freedom at both work and home and the traders and I have loads of fun as a team out on the town.

It was one such night when I first met Karen, a settlement clerk from a bank located just down the road. We were drinking in a bar just along the road from our offices and she was there with a few friends. I saw her spike heeled shoes first, her bright red toenail polish and then her long legs, sexy short skirt with figure hugging blouse topped off by her long blonde hair and pretty face. Wow…she was really fantastic looking and I wasn't the only one who had noticed. Two young guys in flashy suits were buying her and her friends champagne while they were standing at the bar chatting them up.

Oh well I thought, at least I get to look and I'm not having to lay out on expensive champagne to do it. I had a few drinks with the team and when it was time to leave I started walking down the steps to the street and there she was with two other girls trying to get a cab. Here was my opportunity I thought, "Want a lift girls?" I asked casually as I flipped the central locking on my black BMW parked outside as I spoke. They all looked at the car and then me before Karen said, "Where are you going then?" I smiled and said "I'm sure it'll be your way…where are you trying to get to?" now she smiled too and said "I'm going to catch the train to Cambridge actually so a lift to Kings Cross Station would be great…is that OK?" I nodded and turned to her friends, wished them a good weekend and said goodbye.

Great, I'd got her on her own without even having to try and that was just what I was after. As she got in the car I got my first real chance to check out those long legs…perfectly shiny smooth and so tanned too! As I started the car we did the formal introductions bit and then chatted easily as I drove through town.

She was 23 and had worked in London since leaving college 5 years ago. She had just got engaged (damn!) and was on her way up to spend the weekend with him in Cambridge. He was called David and was a 27-year-old software writer who had met her nearly 3 years ago when he worked in IT support at her bank. They were planning to get married in the spring and her parents were going to pay for a big society wedding. She had accepted his proposal after they'd both agreed that they had both had their fun and now they could be faithful to each other and settle down.

Suddenly she said, "Stop the car…I think I feel sick!" and as I pulled up she jumped out and ran into an alley just by where we'd stopped. She returned a couple of minutes later looking a bit pale and shaky, "Sorry about that…it's the champagne, don't know why I ever drink it!" I replied gently "You OK now…I'm not being funny but you don't look too clever!" she seemed even paler now. She explained that she hadn't been sick but that she felt a bit dizzy. I told her that a train journey was the worst thing she could embark upon right now and perhaps she should wait until she felt a bit better. She opened the window and we drove off down the embankment and out through Chelsea towards West London. "Look" I said "My mate Philip has got a flat not far from here, how about I call him and we stop off and let you freshen up a bit?" She had a bit more colour now "Who's Philip…won't he mind us just stopping by at short notice?"

I explained that Philip was one of my traders and that he was an American guy over here for a 3-year posting. He was really friendly and was always happy to have visitors on account of the fact that he lived on his own and got bored. What I didn't explain that he was a great big black guy with hands like shovels and that I got neck ache talking to him because he was so damn tall…but hey why bother, she'd find that out for herself if he was in. As we pulled up outside I could see lights on in the living room…he was in!

I rang the bell and called through the letterbox, "Phil…it's me Nick, I've got a friend with me!" he opened the door, smiled and said, "So you have man…and she sure is pretty!" and winked at me. Philip was wearing a white towelling robe and apologised that he'd just got in from work and had a shower. I introduced Karen and explained that we were on our way across town but that she wasn't feeling too great. Philip went into 'hospitality mode' and was a real gentleman as he showed her into the bathroom giving her a fresh towel to use as she went.

He put the coffee on and we went through and sat in the living room and chatted while we waited for Karen to freshen up. I told Philip not to get too excited as she was engaged and on her way home to her fiancé for the weekend. Pretty soon she wandered through looking a lot better, lipstick freshly re-applied and perfume too. She looked great and as Philip served the coffee she settled down on the couch. Philip sat down next to her and we chatted about working in the City and how much fun it was. We were telling her all about the team and what a mad bunch they were and she was giving us the low-down on her friends.

Suddenly a look of shock came over her face, she stopped in mid sentence and her jaw dropped open. She was looking at Philip's robe, which had fallen open…revealing a big black cock! For a few seconds nobody spoke and then Philip laughed and said "Ever seen one as big as that then babe?" and laughed again "No…I haven't," she stammered.

He pulled the robe further open exposing his big ball sack too and simply took hold of her hand and placed it on his cock and told her to touch it. I watched spellbound…I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. She giggled and then said, "It's huge, simply huge…how long is it?" Philip laughed and said "Oh I don't know maybe 10" or so…I've never actually measured it but it'll get even bigger if you keep stroking it!"

Karen was more than happy to do so and kept touching and stroking it and seemed transfixed by it. Her solitaire diamond engagement ring sparkled as she moved her hand up and down…I couldn't help wondering how much her fiancé David had paid for it or if he'd have even bought it if he thought it'd be in contact with the skin of someone else's cock while she played with it. She carried on for a minute or so "I think we should measure it right now!" she announced "I'm sure it's much bigger than David's…in fact I'm sure it's bigger than any cock that I've ever seen before!" Philip winked at me again and replied "Well OK then…we'll measure it but you've got to get it up to full size first and you'll need to suck it to do that!" She'll never go for this I thought but how wrong I was!

She hesitated for a moment and then got up into a kneeling position and just took his cock into her mouth…well actually she started by licking it and then she started to suck enthusiastically. Phillip by now had lifted up her skirt and was gently slapping her ass and saying, "Come on baby…suck that cock!" The more he did it the more enthusiastically she sucked him, it looked so erotic seeing her pretty white face and lipstick red mouth just sliding up and down his big black tool and hearing her make loud slurping noises as she did so.

Philip had pulled her G-string to one side and was working his finger in and out of her tight little slit…you could actually see her wet pussy juices on his dark skinned finger. I was now so stiff in the trouser department that it was getting really uncomfortable…I unzipped my fly and took out my cock. Philip had undone her skirt by now and it was round her knees closely followed by her little red G-string knickers. He took hold of her arm and told her to stand up and as she did so her skirt fell to the floor. He bent down and helped her remove her knickers and said, "Let's get you stripped off baby…time to see your sexy little body!" he lifted her blouse over her head and unclipped her bra…releasing her firm tits…not that big but lovely hard pointed nipples!

She looked unbelievably horny and Philip and I both made approving noises as we checked her out and then she bent over to remove her shoes…Philip stopped her saying, "Oh no honey…they're staying on! It's a rule…I always fuck naughty little white girls like you with your slut shoes on!" Karen looked more than a bit taken aback and said nervously "Hold on a minute…you mustn't fuck me because I'm engaged to be married…anyway we're just supposed to be measuring your cock, nothing else!" Philip winked at me for a third time and said "Oh OK well I tell you what…you suck Nick's cock while I get a ruler and then we can do the measuring" I can't describe just how pleased or surprised I was when she promptly turned round and knelt down in front of me…and did exactly that!

Philip disappeared into the bedroom and returned holding an electric razor and a blue silk tie. He told Karen to stand up and as she did so he took the tie and placed it around her face blindfolding her. She giggled and asked what he was up to now and Philip replied "Lay back on the couch and trust me…this pussy hair is a bit long and besides it doesn't quite match does it!" He was absolutely right, her slightly bushy pussy hair was a dark shade of brown and yet she had light golden blonde hair.

Philip announced, "Under normal circumstances I'd just give you a little trim but as it doesn't match it'll all have to come off!" Karen shrieked and struggled a bit but she was laughing and anyway Philip wasn't to be put off…he switched on the razor trimmer and started removing her pubes. After a few feeble attempts to get up, Karen just seemed to relax and let him get on with it…I wondered how much champagne she'd had. Surely she was still tipsy if not completely drunk, it seemed unlikely she'd do this sober!

Philip had made short work of it and now there was hardly any hair left except for tiny heart shaped tuft at the top of her slit, he switched the trimmer attachment off and started to shave her smooth. He stood up, gave me the shaver and said "Finish her off Nick, I just need to get something!" I took the razor and started shaving her pussy…I could smell her perfume and also her pussy juice…Mmm. Karen just lay back; breathing heavily and still wearing the blindfold…she just let me get on with the task. I reckon she was really getting off on all this attention and as for me…well my cock was so hard it was actually starting to hurt.

Philip returned with a pen…but not just any pen, it was a black felt tipped permanent laundry marker. He knelt in front of Karen's totally smooth and virtually hairless pussy and started writing on the mound. She giggled and said, "Stop it…what are you doing?" and "Ooh it tickles!" Philip wrote neatly in big capital letters "INSERT BLACK COCKS HERE!" and drew an arrow pointing at her pouting cunt lips. We both laughed and Karen removed the blindfold and looked down. She now had a completely smooth, almost bald pussy inscribed with instructions, "You naughty boy Phil…that better come off!" Philip replied "Oh stop worrying and open your legs you little slut…I think I want me a piece of that pussy pie!"

Philip was lapping away at her pussy and she was moaning and writhing about so I walked around the side of the couch and pointed my cock towards her mouth. She leaned over and took my cock back in her mouth and sucked it noisily…Wow what a little whore! This went on for about 10 minutes before Philip stood up, his mouth and cheeks covered in pussy juice…she was really wet and her cunt lips had opened right up. He announced "I know that you're getting married and all that but I'm going to have to fuck you anyway…and you want me to don't you?" Karen whispered back "Oh…yes I think I do!" and then much quieter "I'm sorry David!" but we still heard her.

Philip sat down next to Karen and lifted her up and started to lower her down over his huge upright cock. She spat my cock right out of her mouth and gasped, "What about condoms…I don't want to risk getting pregnant!" Philip growled back "No chance honey, I really hate the damn things and so it's bareback for you, anyway I'll pull out before I come!" Before she could protest again he pulled her down onto him and his big thick black shaft slid straight into her sopping pussy making her cry out.

Karen forgot all about condoms and was soon rising rhythmically up and down and moaning and thrashing all over the place, as for Philip, well he was fucking her and slapping her bum and telling her what a dirty little slapper she really was and asking her what she thought her David would think of her now!

I had picked up one of those disposable cameras and was trying to work out how to use it when Philip looked up and said "Don't mess about with that Nick, get my video camera from the bedroom wardrobe…this is far too good to miss!" so off I went. When I came back with the video camera they'd changed positions…Philip was now fucking her hard from behind and calling her a "White trash whore!" but Karen was not complaining…in fact she was making noises like she was having an asthma attack.

I was now videoing the whole thing and getting some great shots too although I wouldn't have minded being in the action. Philip pulled out of her and told her to suck his cock again…as she duly obliged he declared loudly "This is the way of telling if they're really sluts or not…see if they'll suck your cock when it's covered in pussy juice!" I laughed and said "It looks like this one has passed the test then eh?" Philip gave her another playful slap again and told her to "Keep sucking that big black cock you little slut…and watch your spiked heels on my leather couch or I'll fuck you in the ass…in fact I think I will anyway!" and he turned back to me and said "Nick…in my kitchen is a bottle of virgin olive oil…just the thing when you need a bit of lube!" I put the video camera down on the side set to wide angle to pick up the action while I was gone and set off in search of olive oil.

Karen was still sucking Philip's cock when I came back with the oil and he was still slapping her, telling her she was nothing but a little cockslut and asking what her fiancé David would think if he could see her sucking away on his big black cock. I took the top off the bottle and poured a little into Philip's hand, he let it dribble down his fingers into her upturned asshole. Next he started working his finger in and out of her ass and telling her how he was going to give her tight little asshole a good fucking. She stopped sucking and asked quietly "I've not done that before…will it hurt?" Philip laughed aloud and replied confidently "Only a little and only at first!" he looked across at me and said "How apt…virgin oil for a virgin asshole!"

He stood up and went around behind her and started wanking his big black cock slowly with the oil-covered hand before pointing the purple knob at her puckered asshole. He started to ease it inside…Karen cried out but he kept going, inch-by-inch it was penetrating her little hole. Eventually he was able to pull out a bit then back in and then slowly start to fuck her ass! She seemed to be enjoying this but Philip's huge black tool was obviously hurting her a bit though! All this was still being captured by the video camera and so I decided to get in on the action.

I went to sit down by Karen's head and was about to ask her to suck my cock when Philip saved me the trouble "Suck Nick's cock you little fuckslut…he's been good enough to bring you round here so suck him good girl!" He followed this statement up with another slap of her ass and my cock was soon getting the appropriate treatment.

Philip was getting faster and faster and breaking out in beads of sweat on his dark forehead, his black cock was pistoning in and out of Karen's asshole. I couldn't hold on any longer and felt just a little ashamed that I'd cum before Philip…but needs must and I exploded into Karen's little mouth. She gagged a bit but managed to swallow it all down…not a drop spilled!

As I stood up Karen turned back to Philip and said breathlessly "I want you to fuck my pussy again…but could you wipe your cock before you put it back in there!" Philip chuckled and said "Fuck that…you suck it clean yourself you little white slut!" and presented his dirty cock in front of her lipstick-smeared mouth. "Mmm yeah, suck that big black cock you little whore…if only your David could see you now eh!" she stopped sucking and looked up "Never mind my David!" she said "He's never fucked me like this before…and he never could!" She lay back and opened her legs; her freshly inscribed pussy and just fucked asshole looking decidedly red and sore. Philip shoved his cock back into her and as he did so her long tanned legs came up with her spiked heels pointing to the ceiling, his huge black cock with her juices clearly visible on it sliding in and out of her tight white pussy.

I knew he was about to cum and picked up the video camera…he'd pull out and I'd catch the cumshot. I zoomed in and waited for him to do it, he was getting faster and groaning a lot…Karen started to shudder and cry out! She came noisily and then Philip started to tense up but he didn't pull out quite quickly enough and when he did it was too late - his thick creamy spunk was going everywhere…pussy, ass, it was all flooded. He groaned loudly and declared, "Nothing like dumping your load in a slutty little white girl…it's so satisfying!" Karen had started to come to her senses "Oh shit, you haven't cum inside me have you?" Oh yes he had and loads of the stuff too…it was running out of her just like someone had filled her pussy with thick wet gooey wallpaper paste and now it had mixed with her pussy juice and was all oozing out of her again.

She jumped up and ran to the bathroom and pretty soon we could hear the bath water being run. Philip got up and came back with two beers and I picked up the video camera to see what we'd got. It was all there and perfect sound too, the ass slapping was really loud, the talking was clear and the picture was brilliant. Karen returned after about 5 minutes still naked and carrying her spike heeled shoes and looking really worried "Not only might I get pregnant but I just can't seem to get any of this writing off either!" she said. "Oh dear!" said Philip "You'll just have to be truthful and tell your David what you've been doing for the past 2 hours…riding black cock, bareback!"

Karen clearly hadn't realised how long she'd been there and started dressing quickly but as she reached out for her red G-string knickers Philip snatched them away saying "Oh no little lady…these are mine now, you can go home to your David without any, at least it'll be a chance for your pussy to cool down and my spunk to leak out of you before you get there!" There was no point in her arguing with him about it and so she got dressed while I called her a cab.

She asked what Philip intended doing with the video and he laughed, "We'll be watching it of course…me and my mates!" she started to look pale again and I felt a little sorry for her. I couldn't help wondering what was going to happen when she got home, I was sure that laundry marker wasn't going to come off in a hurry, if it did it would take months. Anyway her pussy and ass were absolutely red raw and she had slap marks on her bum cheeks…how was she going to explain any of that to her beloved David?

I kissed her cheek lightly and pressed my business card into her hand before saying "Call me if you have any problems or need to talk!" and as she walked out of the front door toward the waiting taxi Philip called out after her "Come back anytime baby…after all we've still got my cock to measure!"

NickR
NickR
21 Followers