Insertion Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh but you do seem so tired." The wet tip of her tail brushed lazy arcana on his soft abs. "I guess we can just sit here and spoon while smelling like one another."

"That sounds like a good day to spend the..." He looked to the window and then to the blinking light of the alarm clock before scrambling off the bed and nearly falling on sex addled legs. "What time is it? Where's my watch?"

"I do not know." Turning Pi propped herself up on one elbow. The air cooled the mingled liquids that had coated her ass as well as the cover below. Tail went back to flicking lazily while dark brows pushed together in some concern. The rest of her rich European features followed suit. "What's wrong?"

Finding his watch Eddie let out a resounding "Shit!" before sagging back to sit on the edge of the bed and tossing it back on the nightstand "I've missed classes this morning. Fuck. Fuck."

"Well fucking is a good reason to miss class, Eddie." Shifting to sit up she churred and curled her arms around his waist. Lips dotted against the back of his shoulder while full breasts pillowed against him. "I am sure that it will all bit fine though it is good to see you are dedicated to your education."

"Yeah. I guess so." What else could the poor human do but lean into her embrace and once Pi tugged lay back into the bed with her? Eddie did start a bit as his hip found the spot soaked by spent excitement. "Wow."

"Wow?"" Pi echoed and cast her glowing gaze to him. Even in the middle of the day it could be easily seen.

"We made a mess." Declared with hushed amusement the nerd scooted to try and get out of the soggy. He didn't quite but it was close enough. Really any discomfort was mitigated by having Pi's arm bent over him. Her nails tickled at the very bottom of his back. In turn his hand moved to pet the underside of a horn, then along to her temple.

Silently Pi watched his fertile green eyes while carefully gliding a hoof between his legs. It was reassuring to have someone else's epidermis against one's own. There was a warmth to it that even a warm winter blanket couldn't manage. Her tail snaked and tickled the back of his knee. His hand trailed down the side of her throat while his gaze dulled its focus on hers.

"You're really red." Eddied realized how dumb those three words were half way through the last. When the succubus broke into giggles though he chuckled with her. His toes grazed the back of Pi's shin all the way down to the hardness of her hooves.

Once she finished laughing Pi whistled and angled over and set first her strong nose against his, then her lips. "You are really white."

"Hey now." Nipping at her lower lip Eddie didn't let his eyes close. "This is the best color one can get with monitor radiation alone."

"Oh keep talking sexy to me." While there was a bit of tease in her voice for the most part Pi meant what she said. It wasn't just the thought of staining more sheets with him that stoked the embers of her desire but just how damn cute he was. Her eyes closed and their breaths mixed. What was the reason then that her blood prickled with anticipation if not for his brain?

"About my bad hygiene?" Rolling his eyes the human sucked in some air. His fingers meandered over the bone spurs of her shoulder. It was just another weird feature but one he wanted to get to know well.

"Well, you could shower more." She wrinkled up her face.

With a scoff he pushed his head back from hers and his hand moved from her shoulder to stomach to tickle. Pi wiggled and tried to snatch the offending hand with her tail. "I just got done taking a bath!"

"Yes but you are boy." The point was emphasized with a kiss to his nose. "Thus I think my case is closed there. Trust me I have known men through the centuries. Every last one has the same problem."

He just sulked and sulked well.

"Aww, muffin." Kissing his pout away she turned from direct cuddling to lie on her back and just bloom a happy smile. Once her tail let go Eddie flatted his hand on her stomach instead of tickling. Slow circles were drawn. It was apparently both a human and demonic quality.

"I'll let it go, this time." Chuckling softly Eddie closed his eyes finally and just basked in the sun and in being close to her. Letting his head remain on the pillow was tempting but shifting he settled it against the side of her lovely chest.

She cooed as his hair tickled at her skin. Languidly she traced at the shell of his ear, then to temple, then back. "This time eh? Oh I am so scared, can I switch back now?"

"You don't like being this way?" Tilting his head back he couldn't get a better look at anything more than the zenith of her boob and the magnificent nipple at that summit.

"I... "The demoness honestly wasn't sure of her own answer. "Women do like to dress up now and again. If someone walks in there will be a lot of explaining to do."

"The only person that would walk in," Eddie snuggled back up to her side. "Is Abby. She already knows after all. Not that she's seen but you know what I mean."

"I know." Shifting lightly she urged his head to move to her stomach so it was easier to pet him. "I know."

"If you want to that's fine." He blew out a whistle of quiet breath. "You don't have to ask permission from me for everything, hell hardly anything. You're your own person you know."

"Eddie." That magnificent rack rose and fell with a sigh. Didn't they just go through this not even half an hour ago? "I'm not my own person; I'm not a person at all. I'm a demon."

Sitting up in a rather stark motion the naked geek almost growled. Turning his weight was settled on one hand and his green eyes took on an edge to the side of them. Pi just blinked and was about to say something more before he set two fingers over her plump lips. She of course licked him but Eddie stayed resolute.

"Fine. My first and foremost command or whatever you want to call it is that you're not allowed to say that ever again. While you're here with me you're as much a person as I am? Got that?" To underscore the passion involved he poked one of her breasts with two fingers.

Blinking was all that Pi could really do for a few moments before her eyes narrowed playfully and she rolled out something low and sexy from her throat. The vibration moved through her tit, his fingers, up his forearm before sinking directly into nerves. It was a moment longer before she actually spoke in which the demoness just admired Eddie's almost heroic features hidden by a few extra pounds and sex tasseled mop. "Oh that was deliciously dom."

"Gah!" He threw his hands up before bending down and giving the succubus one hell of a tickling. Pi thrashed and laughed and tried to beg him to stop but all and all she enjoyed every damning moment of it.

Outside the birds of summer were thankful to have a day without rain so they could spread their wings. The sun did its best to keep puffy white clouds in check. Insects buzzed. Grass shifted in the warm breeze. Creation wasn't aware that everything was about to change... again.

Fin

12