Inside an Ambulance

Story Info
Slut gets fucked and flogged in an ambulance.
1.5k words
4.12
39.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore a short black dress with a long zipper that went all the way from the bottom up to the top with the top left unzipped a bit to show I wasn't wearing a bra. It had the right affect. He walked out to greet me dressed entirely in black like a true Dom. He smiled and looked at my short dress and long red coat over the top with knee high boots and just simply said:

"Slut."

He followed me through the door and stood in front of me and we hugged. He checked how I was feeling and offered me an hour or two of cuddles if I was too tired, assuring me that he would be just as fine with that if it was what I wanted. I thought about that and realized that no matter how tired I was...there was no way I wanted to opt out of our agreement. I wanted to be a slut for a night and get USED every which way!

He moved around behind me and ran his hands up under my coat. He felt my hips and stomach and up over my tits, pausing to take my nipples between two fingers in each hand and pull them while squeezing them hard.

"Does my dirty little slut want me to use and abuse her body tonight? Does she need to be whipped and slapped and forced to cum? Only good sluts get to cum though and remember to be nice and ask."

He asked if I bought the collar with me and I reached into the large bag filled with floggers and toys and pulled it out. I reached up and held my hair for him so he could fasten the collar around my neck. It was black, very wide and had dangerous long spiky studs on it. He clipped a chain onto it and led me out the door into the night. At the side of the shed was a trailer with a big wire cage on top of it and he tied me to it so my head was held in place and I could not look around.

He told me to spread my legs and then felt my legs up to my thighs and slid one finger up under my g-string to rub my wet swollen clit. As he rubbed with one hand he slapped my ass hard with the other. Then he pulled up my dress to expose my naked ass cheeks and slapped them repeatedly until he knew it was stinging and my ass had turned red. I appreciated that because it warmed me up seeing as it was a cool night. I thanked him and then he said he would be right back. He walked off back inside and left me there with my ass exposed, helpless and tied to the cage out in the night.

He came back and told me to keep my head straight and forward. Then he flogged me with the suede tailed flogger. He flogged me everywhere and my whole body trembled with anticipation and sexual awakening. I wanted more and when he asked what I wanted I told him: "More please." His fingers slipped back under my g-string and he began to rub me once more. I felt the need to cum and started tensing up and moaning but he realized how close I was and so he stopped immediately and said: "NO, not yet! My dirty little slut needs to earn the right to cum first."

He untied me and led me back into the shed with my dress pulled up to my hips. In the shed was an old ambulance with the back door open and a swag placed over the steps. He told me to bend over and lean my upper body on the swag. I did as I was told and then he reached inside and pulled another chain which he attached to my collar so I can't get away. I wondered why in the hell I would want to get away but I loved the feeling of being restrained. It made me feel like such a slut and a real sex slave. He hooked fingers into my g-string and pulled it down my legs and I stepped out of it. Then he told me that he was using it to wrap around his cock while he pulls it for me and looks at my ass. That was when he began to take pictures. He took a picture of my naked ass and pussy lips with his hand on top.

"SLAP!" came a large hand on my ass. Two more slaps and then he took another picture with red hand prints on my ass. Next came the thin blue anal probe which he fucked my ass with. One hand rubbed my clit while the other hand used the toy in my asshole. Occasionally there would be a few slaps or the flogger on my ass or legs or top of my back. The feeling of being held by my collar and bent over the back of an ambulance was so surreal. I always thought ambulances were only for sick people??

Then it was time to turn me over onto my back. He had built extra handles up high on the inside of the ambulance walls so that he could tie my ankles and wrists to them and spread me out. Rope was tied around my ankles over the boots I still had on. Velcro handcuffs were fastened to my wrists and there I lay with arms outstretched and legs pulled wide apart with my head still held in place by the chain attached to my collar. Now the only thing left to do was undo the zipper which he did. The dress fell off to the sides and now I was entirely exposed. He leaned forward and felt my tits for a few seconds. Then he slapped them hard. Two slaps for each tit. Next he took more pictures.

Now he got serious with my ass. He inserted my new big blue vibrator which has five big vibrating bubbles and adjustable settings. He worked the first bubble into my asshole and then turned it on. The vibrating hum made me wiggle my ass so it consequently got flogged as more bubbles were popped into my ass. Each bubble felt like it was ripping my ass apart but I didn't mind because it felt like heaven to me. Being flogged with my ass filled up felt unbelievable and my pussy was so wet that it dripped with juice. Another dildo was worked into my dripping wet cunt and then he fucked both holes at the same time while my loud moans and yelps filled the ambulance and echoed through the shed.

When I felt close to cumming I asked for permission and he allowed me to cum. More pictures were taken of ass, pussy and toys while I slowly came back down from my trip. Then he climbed into the ambulance, got on his knees with his cock above my face and fucked my mouth. I licked his shaved balls and warmed them with my hot breath while he pulled his cock. Before long he was groaning loudly and I knew I was about to have my face frosted like a true cum slut. He told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue and then huge spurts of hot cum gushed out of his cock and landed all over my face. He seemed to cum for ages and he told me later he had been saving up cum all day by masturbating but not releasing so that I would get a bigger load that night.

Then with cum all over my face and inside my mouth and on my tongue he took some pictures but because it was night time it is hard to see the cum. However, it was there...I know because I left it there and didn't wipe it off. I love a man's cum on my face as it makes me feel like a true cum slut. The cold night air started to get to me and I shivered so he untied me and wrapped me up in a big fluffy white towel. We snuggled up in his bed until I was warm again and then he downloaded the pictures. Some of them turned out brilliantly and others did not but it was fun to look at them straight away and again I was treated to the sight of a man pulling his cock for me right in front of me. He managed to cum one more time while looking at pictures of me and then it was time to go.

Now whenever I see or hear an ambulance I wonder what is really going on inside it. I know it is probably on its way to a real emergency and probably a matter of life or death but in my mind I see it parked in a shed with a wanton slut draped over the back of it and a man armed with equipment of a 'different' nature...and I hear myself moaning with pleasure not pain.