Inside Candy Pt. 01

Story Info
Candy begins to reveal many old family secrets.
2.4k words
4.13
59.5k
44
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Who the hell is Candy Robards?

I am many things. A woman who just entered those dreaded mid-60's of life. A sexual creature that fully embraces all that she is. Many of those "embraced" things have taken years to process and explore. I am fully and joyfully bisexual. I think I am very lucky!

So, here I am today with all this unashamed sexual living behind me and so very many things to share. I am a full-figured MILF or is it GILF? I guess tag that depends on how you view me. You see before you a lady of average height, sensible weight and a natural pair of breasts. No cosmetic alterations needed. Born and raised in the US and living now in the UK.

A recent gathering I hosted of some like-minded older swingers proved very interesting. We sat around enjoying drinks and various foods before the "main events" unfolded and I found myself sharing my past with the group. The eager reception to what I said that night stayed with me. It haunted me in pleasant ways and made me realise I had to do something with all these memories of mine and get them out there. Share the wealth, spread the good news and open the doors to sex exploration and total excitement!

My story is far from simple. It borders on crazy and downright wild at times. But it's my story and I want to share. My life changed in vast ways the year I turned 20 and was a sophomore in a Boston area college. It was the early 70's and times were changing and things were moving far from the sleepy 1950's I had been born into. Life was exploding all around me and no more so than right in my own suburban home!

My obsession then and now was my parents and the life they lived. I loved them and wanted them. Yes, you read correctly. I found them to be the ultimate turn-on. Life from my 20th year onward was all about them in so many ways. I became a ravenous voyeur to all they did!

Mum was so damn attractive to me. She had those perfect breasts and luscious round ass. Mum was tall, thin and shapely. She could have been a model back then. Her dark brunette hair and creamy skin gave her such an appealing look.

Dad was the debonair movie hero sort to me. Thick reddish blonde hair with a round handsome face, plus he sported a cute trimmed moustache. He was six feet of lean muscular flesh and did actually row competitively at one point in his life.

The pair represented strength, charisma and untold depths of sexual magnetism.

I saw many things growing up but never took much notice but then all of sudden at 20 years of age; it all clicked into place and made me so hungry. The things I saw at 20 drove me wild! My mind kept me awake at night and I found incalculable pleasures in letting my fingers move down, deep inside what was now a very alive part of me!

My world was opening and the 1970's was the perfect setting for this gradual unveiling of my newly discovered sexual being.

My life path took the journey to becoming a sex therapist and relationship counsellor. A good choice and one I never regretted. It is no surprise that I found myself keeping diaries and enjoying the very act of writing down the erotic events of my day to day life.

These diaries are still a wonderful source of stimulation to me. Add to these many diaries my in-depth sex interviews with my now late mum, dad and aunt. I knew I had to get all I could from these key players in my life before it was too late and thankfully, I did! My extremely close and very intimate relationship with these dynamic figures made recording their honest thoughts and vivid memories very easy and perfectly natural given my chosen career.

I shall blend all these glimpses of our life together and weave an up-close look at us, my small family, through the years. A portrait of a very unconventional family unit!

A little taste now of some family history that predates my birth. This is just the start of telling all about my family and I shall dip back from time to time to both my parent's lives before I came along.

To set the picture clearly for you, I was born in the early 50's in the Boston area to two amazing and highly sexual creatures. Tony and Miriam, they were my dad and mum. I was all there was, the only child.

Tony was British by birth and had been in the Boston area since the late 1940's and was working his way up the corporate ladder in a highly paid job. Miriam was New England stock through and through and was a society girl extraordinaire. She had all the right looks, awesome figure and cool poise. But deep down she was a feisty, domineering, lusty sex machine. Sex control addict would also describe her.

A photographer by profession and a damn good one who managed to work freelance for all sorts of publications until she died. Her secret passion when not photographing for money was shooting nudes and more graphic scenes of a sexual nature. Her home darkroom was her temple and she developed all her own work there. The many years of her "off the record" shoots are now mine and her lens still speaks to me today. Her ways of exploring the human form in states of arousal and sex play still make me shiver as if it were the very first time I saw them.

Miriam ran into Tony while she was a senior in a Boston based university. He was taking a graduate course there in business management. She was 21 and he was 23. The sidewalk meeting revealed one thing to my dad, he told me years later, that Miriam was in charge. She was in heat and in pursuit of him. The handsome British man with the golden reddish locks and jaunty moustache was in her sights and she wanted him. My dad was smitten with this dark haired beauty and remained so until mum died in the 1990's. He stood no chance of not getting involved with her that day back in 1951, no chance in hell!

Before mum died, we sat together many times in her bedroom while she coped with her illness. I asked probing, blunt questions and she talked. I wrote, tape recorded and drank in all she had to say. The early days with dad unfolded before me and I found myself in awe of how powerful a woman mum was even back then. A tower of female strength and passion; a dominating character in every room of the house...especially the bedroom!

Mum lay in bed, fading day by day, but her memories were as strong as steel. These memoirs of mum's plus her many private photos build a portrait of my mother that I treasure dearly.

In 1951 when they met, mum lived in a dorm and dad lived with his dear older sister Rosie. Rosie lived in England but spent great amounts of time with my dad in the US. More on that intimate relationship will be exposed in time! Dad had a small rented apartment in the Back Bay of Boston and Rosie ruled that nest in those days.

Here is what I know about that first real date they had and it's based on both mum and dad's retellings combined.

They drove out about 30 miles north of the city in dad's first US car. Mum wore a slinky sun dress, a big floppy straw hat and her long nylon-clad legs were accentuated by a pair of white heels.

Dad noted that he wore a spring suit that he thought the sexy Miriam would like. It was a light colour, probably tan. Dad also said, as I soon learned from very early in my own life, that he wore brown Italian slip-on loafers which he had bought in a nice men's store on Newbury Street in Boston. He loved fancy leather shoes. His handsome sculptured feet, size 10, were always part of my own personal fascination with him and his body. He prided himself on perfect arches, nice toes, smooth pink skin and trimmed toenails. No rough skin! Heels like silk. He worked on those feet, mum did, and I did as well. We all worked on keeping dad's perfect body in shape and in a way we were totally accustomed to. Dad was mum's pride and joy...a prized possession I dare say!

And mum and dad both agree in their memories of this picnic, dad wore his trademark long thin silky-nylon blended socks that came up just above the calf and he used two elasticized garters on each calf to hold them in place. The quirky garters were essential to keep them up. Mum spied these as they got in the car that day and was shocked he still wore that old style but found it highly sexy! According to both mum and dad, they were a sheer weave in a burgundy colour.

They found a secluded spot and set up a blanket. They ate a simple lunch and split a chilled bottle of wine. They drank from two paper cups, which always made mum laugh since she was the crystal type of girl!

Mum had her handy camera in its leather case with her as per usual. The mood was perfect on this glorious sunny day and with the secluded spot, the two got rather playful. Mum had dad wrapped around her finger even on the initial date! She called him Tony from the start. He had never been nicknamed, not a British thing really. He was lounging on the blanket, she lay next to him. He was still fully dressed. More wine, more prompting from mum and soon he got up the nerve to show off. He tossed off the suit coat, his tie and began to shuck the shoes.

Mum snapped a tentative looking daddy pulling off a shoe with a few buttons open on his shirt. The shot shows a man who knew his powerful effect on admirers but he definitely wanted to milk the moment. Mum said, in her provocative way with me, I knew we'd fuck. The question was when, now or later? She wanted later. Foreplay ruled her life then and always.

I add an interesting note here for you. The private family photos lay hidden away for years and appeared whilst I dug through mum's closet when I was in my early 20's and she caught me. She lovingly gave them to me then, the whole bunch. No secrets in my family. I find dad in those grainy black and white snaps very revealing, very powerful. The camera made his muscles look so streamlined, so centrefold. When I first saw dad nude in these photos, my clit became electric!

He stood with his trousers down, patterned boxers snugly pulled up and shirt provocatively undone. Soon the shoes were gone and he wore only the socks and boxers. His young early-20's chest gently fur covered, toned and shaped. Another shot showed dad's right leg garter being yanked away by mum's eager hand reaching out in POV style. Another strangely erotic shot shows dad completely nude, the sun obviously behind mum as she snapped. He stood in what looked like dappled sunlight, his round tight ass to the camera. His big feet planted firmly on the grassy bank; he was a physical marvel posed like that! A Greek or Roman sculpture in the flesh and eager to be worshipped.

Both versions of this family legend agree that at this point mum put the camera away and crept up to dad. She used those manicured fingers to enjoy his legs, arms, back, and furry chest. Her long fingers moving in slow motion all over his tight body as he stood there in the sun. She was just exploring and fully enjoying her new muse in a very tactile way.

He turned his body; his large classic uncut cock which grew ever harder had become lost in the folds of her pleated sun dress. It looked large to my mum, but not freakish. It was much bigger than she'd seen in other men, a great deal fuller, and sporting an ample foreskin. A pubic nest of bright orange and gold hair crowned his elongated tool.

She grabbed his manly ass, it was tight and almost baby smooth. She pulled him in, his cock nestling in her clothed crotch. The embrace lasted ages, her hands rubbing and gently exploring her man toy. His hands grasping and tenderly pulling her sun hat away. His mouth open and finding hers. A warm tongue, slow yet searching found hers. A "French kiss" as mum called them. A wonderful full, passionate kiss was shared and recalled. He so nude, she very much clothed.

That fateful sun dappled day in May calling them deeper into the new places. She lowered the sun dress, exposing her ample, full breasts from her tight bra. He sank down and nuzzled her nipples; she really loved the way he almost drank at her beckoning tits.

They rolled on the blanket. They sipped more wine. She nearly orally consumed his ever raging cock. But that would come later. He reached inside her silky panties, he found her wet nest. It yielded to his expertise. Others had been there, both men and a few women. Mum spread wide, she let him finger her depths with his purposeful probing. Her clit called out for more. Dad told me that he'd asked if he could eat her out. She said not out there, maybe later at his place. The dorm room at mum's school was far too busy.

He whispered to her that his dear sister Rosie's was home. The mysterious older sister mum had yet to meet. She asked if he had his own room.

He laughed breezily as he considered mum's words. He then admitted to mum that his closed door was no obstacle at all to Rosie! She was not your typical big sister. Rosie was very different!

The memory moves to the Back Bay and mum meets sister Rosie. My auntie falls hard for mum, very hard! More soon!

Candy...