Inside Candy Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexy Aunt Rosie watches mum and dad have sex in 1951.
2.2k words
4.48
19.1k
20
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I have shared my amazing Aunt Rosie's memories of her first time meeting my mum, I shall pick up with my family sexual awakening when I turned 20 in 1973. More will be said about my parent's early days and my dad's life with his big sister Rosie before mum. Those memories will be called, "Lusty Big Sister Rosie".

After mum died in the 1990's I approached Aunt Rosie about getting her sexual memories down for posterity and she, being a brassy broad, told me she'd type them up on her PC. And she did just that!

I have countless typed and saved memories of Rosie, dad, mum and me. These were written to me and all in Rosie's own delightfully raunchy tones. She called me, Candy Luv. That was my dear auntie and I love her still. She has been gone now about eight years.

Rosie never married and always considered my dad her only soul mate. Mum came between them and a new relationship had to be forged. This forging took a few years and was well in place by the time I was growing up in the 1950's and 60's. Rosie was always around when in the US and dad paid her rent for many years so she could keep a small place in the Boston area. Dad always cared for her without question. It was just the two of them growing up, no other siblings. Rosie was five years older than dad and very much the "bad girl". Their dad was a minister and strict as hell. He had no time or love for Rosie. All his money and good feeling went into raising Tony and putting him into a great university.

Rosie never blamed my dad. I think she adored him from the day he was born. Tony could do no wrong in Rosie's eyes. Tony thought Rosie was wonderfully wacky and a real go-getter. The pair was, as my other writings will show, inseparable and dynamic as fire!

I shall let Rosie's own words convey the events that followed the photo shoot picnic date. You will be left with no doubt about her strong bond to my dad, her darling little brother, her Tony:

Candy Luv, what can I say about meeting your mum?

I was home that night washing my hair; it was jet black and full in those days. Anyway, I was setting my hair in the bathroom and heard the key turn in our little two bedroom place on Beacon Street in Boston.

I knew you dad was out with yet another new lady. He said only they were driving up north to a lake for lunch. He took our picnic basket, made some odds and ends for lunch; he could not cook to save himself. I stayed home being it was Sunday and the whole city of Boston back in those days was closed more or less. The whole city was in church, not us! Very religious times, Candy Luv!

I had no idea he'd bring her back to our place. I say our place, his place. I really lived in North London back then but came over for a few months as often as I could. The door opened. I threw on a terry cloth robe and went to the front room. There they stood. Looking, looking like they wished I'd fuck off and leave them alone. The face your mum pulled, I wanted to slap her.

Sorry, Candy! I hated her at that moment. You know your dad, my only brother, was my baby and we had a very close, rather unusual tie. Too close at times by the society norms. I never married and I fell for your dad. No man was ever my Tony. Tony was so real, hotly sexual, and very tender. I know I shock you not since we have talked all this through years back. And you know some of this stuff quite well.

Well, your mum was hot as shit in a sexy sun dress. Her perfectly done hair, now askew, her nylons and shoes all very much trendy Boston fashions. A big deal society gal from head to toes. She looked as if she had pulled her top down while on this picnic, she looked rumpled. Her face, ivory white like a dolly and her juicy red lips, lipstick smeared from lots of kissing no doubt.

I lost my focus on her very perky boobs. Those breasts, even in the sun dress, made me hot. You know I do both, guys and gals. No hang-ups about loving. And your dad was always the same. You want X, you have X. No matter the sex.

Your mum had a big wet patch on those silky panties, I had no doubt. Tony would have been revving her up, a picnic my ass! Tony was a player. He'd been played, been used plenty but a player all the way. Miriam looked street-wise in a classy way, too wise for a society type. A university senior in a good school as well! She'd been around. A girl like me knows.

So I say the usual hellos and so forth. She acts all cool. I say I just set my hair and it's a bit early to hit the clubs and on Sunday, blue laws meant no clubs, no serious ones anyway. I see Tony, the sexy son of gun tenting in his trousers. Candy Luv, your daddy tents like a scout in his pants. High, tall and raring to go. I know it.

I see he's probably creaming and ready; she's all wet, moistly open and hungry as sin. Dirty Auntie Rosie knows the sex score!

They looked so ravenous for sex; they sat on the couch almost atop each other. I sat pretending to read the Sunday paper. It really made them really cross with me. I made some feeble type of small talk. I wanted to say just let me eat her out for you, Tony. Tony would have said yes, but she was a newbie. A newbie to us anyway in the flesh sense of the expression. I saw plenty of cunt munching in her eyes, that sexy Miriam. I loved her, Candy Luv, but it took time. We began a power struggle that day for your daddy.

Miriam was such a teaser, she made me hot too! She sat, legs open, in just such a way to make you want her. She slipped off those white heels of hers. Played a game of "footsie" in her sexy nylons with Tony's socked foot. Her sexy hands all entwined in his big, soft ones. The tent in Tony's trousers was like a mountain. I saw Tony's hand move up the sun dress, he exposed her garter belt and I could see her panty edge. He played there, rubbing her thigh. Both were busy trying to ignore the fat cow reading the newspaper. All sorts of whispering and giggling between them. I saw a fuck coming, Candy.

But I was a jealous, horny bitch. No way, they can't fuck I thought to myself. Well, unless they let me see them do it! I just love a good fucking even if I only hear it through a wall or door. I'd pleasure myself while I watched or listened, you see my clit is my best friend. And we know each other very well.

They carry on while I am still pretend to be reading. They got all hot, lots of kissing and groping. Tony's hand is now inside your mum's panties; sure as hell I could see that! They tried to hide it. He was doing the finger dance on her clit knob. He was doing all that I trained him to do! Your mum looked all glazed over and she was moaning softly. Her hand rested on the tent in your dad's trousers.

I boldly asked, "You two going to do it right here in front of me?"

Miriam looked shocked, and possibly pleased. Maybe it was some excitement, too!

Tony stood up, flipped off his remaining loafer and grabbed Miriam around her thin waist. He whisked her off to his small bedroom on his socked feet. Bless him. He left the door ajar, a little game we played. He knew I needed my share of this hot Sunday afternoon action.

I heard sheets rusting and naughtier giggling. The door was open just enough for me to hear and I could see the foot of his bed from my chair. I pushed my robe open, watched the door and worked my skilled fingers into my snatch. It was as wet as the ocean down there. My clit was ready and I used my finger up, down and around. I made it all tingly and hard. Soon Tony's feet were on the bottom of the bed, burgundy toes sticking up between long, sexy white feet. Your mum's body melding with your daddy's in that special way. Soon Miriam's nude, perfectly round ass bobbed between those spread legs of your daddy. Tony was moaning and groaning. I bet she was giving some fucking great head! And she was really good with her mouth, I found that out later!

I worked my finger magic and nearly came with a scream. I think I may have cum three, no maybe four times. Not sure anymore. Listening to them lovemaking vocally and seeing just the lower half of those naked sweaty thrashing bodies was a wonderful treat, Candy Luv!

It was the start to their life together that day. They both came with deep moans and yelps. Your mum at least twice I think. I did see your dad eating her pussy; his amazing tight ass bobbing up and down while she held her silky legs up high. Later she came while he fucked her. And that made the house shake like an earthquake. His ass pummelled her damn good. I watched that chewable ass of your dad's bounce on her midsection for what seemed like hours.

I sat in the quiet front room, the afterglow of those orgasms still wafting through me. Tony had made a dash for the bathroom and left Miriam in the bedroom. All of a sudden a hand appeared in the doorway of the bedroom. I knew your mum was up and off the bed, I'd seen her sexy legs vanish from viewpoint. Her delicate hand tossed her silky panties out to me! I snapped those up off the floor and tucked them in my robe pocket for sniffing later. MMM, and did I sniff those panties plenty! They were soaked, Candy Luv!

When they left the apartment later, Tony walked her over to the dorms where she lived. I was alone; I went in and lay on Tony's bed. The sheets were all warm and messed up. I smelled cum. I smelled pussy. Pussy perfume I called it. I was nude, big flabby me. I knew I was in for a good chat and maybe more when Tony got back.

He came back and found me naked on his bed. He laughed in that devilish way he has. He'd loved me all horned up and wet down in my cunt.

He called me, Miss Hot Pants. He said I should keep my panties in the freezer; just too damn hot for a human being. He called me that all my adult life. He then sat on the bed, I was still nude. He said he loved Miriam. I said no, it was too soon to be real love. He said that she was the one. What a stupid guy I thought to myself. But he was right. She owned him that night. I tried to win, but she won in the end. And I ended up loving Miriam, too.

Tony bent and affectionately kissed my big floppy breast. Rubbed my chubby thighs with his warm hand and said that my pubic bush looked like a forest. It always did! I loved my full bush. So did your daddy, Candy Luv!

He stripped off his shirt, trousers and socks. He lay with me in his boxers and cuddled me. He loved me like that, can't say why and when exactly. He just nuzzled my warm boobs; he loved them all floppy and big. I'd say mine beat your mother's tits hands down. And I let him just cuddle me naked. He got all hard. He'd like to push his boner against my fat thigh.

What a big bloody tease your daddy is! I wanted to yank off his boxers. He'd have to make that upgrade to fully fucking me soon and he would in time. Well, that is another story but once he did start to fuck me; that delightful act sealed my fate of never marrying or really settling down. Tony was my world, he still is!

I loved his tall, lean build. He was and still is all raw strength and tight sinew. I loved his whole body, head to suck-able toes. He ruled my heart, sweet Candy Luv. Your mum always knew it. She allowed it and for that I love her, too. I miss her so much. She died far too soon.

*******************

There will be much more from my late Aunt Rosie in "Lusty Big Sister Rosie".

My own personal saga will carry on here under the same title, "Inside Candy".

There is much to share and I am thrilled with all the great feedback!

Keep sharing! CandyXX