Inside Eve's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom opened the door, and found me watching cartoons just like she said I could. Mom didn't want me learning inappropriate things, so I was to only watch cartoons when she was away. If I wanted to watch something else I would have to wait till she approved it or she could see it with me. It was her way of keeping me innocent.

"What took you so long to answer the door?"

"I, uh... was in the bathroom" I answered, trying to remain as relaxed as possible. I felt my cock shrink a bit but it was still pretty big and very uncomfortable.

"I see that man dropped off the cable boxes finally. Took him long enough probably had to knock up some crack whore." mom said nastily. See came over and kissed me on the forehead, I winced trying to cover up my hard cock.

Mom walked into the kitchen and I though I had a chance to get into my room, I stood up and took a step, when mom re-entered the living room.

"Why didn't you deliver the boxes, hon?" I froze, I never felt so exposed than I did in that second.

"I wanted to make sure you checked them out?" Mom smiled.

"That's my boy. Got to make sure that man didn't pass off some crap on us." She looked me over, I might have missed her eyebrow raise slightly if I hadn't been focusing on her ever word. I went into my room and closed the door. I heard mom take another shower.

I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling, my mind filled with the Asian girl's voice. "I like your cock. You like if I suck it?" It echoed as she squeezed her tits, it echoed as that man's cum spilled onto them. The image of the man's tongue flicking at her tits came next, then her red lips. The more it replayed the harder my cock grew. It hurt and I didn't know what to do other than to let my cock grow harder. I closed my eyes watching the movie behind my lids and eventually fell asleep.

Summer was in full swing and the days grew hotter. Two months of watching the various adult channels that Hakim gave me access to have passed and I had learned new things to do women and have them do to me, in dreams at least. Over that time mom seemed to spend more time out of the building as well. The more I watched the more I wanted to do those things on TV. I knew this wasn't going to happen because I was not allowed to bring any friends over and I really didn't have any friends. I spent most of my time at home or at school. I occasionally venture out but only for a short period, to go to a movie mom approved of or to the park.

I turned to my hobby to help me relieve tension. I would draw and draw and draw, cartoons mostly, but then I started to venture into figure drawings. I became very good, I had a lot of tension to work away. Mom also took to doubling her efforts with the building, it was cleaner and better that ever, yet she seemed some what guilty.

It was a Monday evening; I was sitting in the courtyard, pad in hand drawing a couple of my action figures in the various poses I had arranged. Mom loved to buy me these because it made her see me as a little boy. There I was drawing away when I heard the main door open and close. A few seconds later Lyuda walked into the courtyard. I looked up and froze. Lyuda lives in apartment 4E and she was every man's Russian dream. Lyuda was in her mid thirties and looked incredible. She wore a short black business suit. The skirt accentuating her long shapely legs, and her jacket buttoned just beneath her tits, displaying them to the world. Her short slicked back blond hair, clean white skin, piercing blue eyes framed in thin silver frames glasses.

I stood transfixed, watching every move she made with supernatural precision. She turned her head to look at me. Her wicked smile and shy wave hello, caused me to get that all too familiar chubby feeling. This woman knew that she would be my wet dream for sometime. Lyuda pressed the elevator button and got in. I stared at those doors hoping that they would open again, and the Lyuda would be standing there semi naked fingering herself, sliding them between her folds, through her blond hair, laughing, begging me to join her.

Laughing? I snapped back into reality, I looked around and the laughing continued; only now it was more of a muffled laugh. I looked up and found where it was coming from. On the third floor was Gloria from 5C and her neighbor Samantha 5B. The both of them were leaning on the railings looking into the courtyard watching my entire show. Noticing that I saw them they waved and I went back to drawing, hoping they couldn't see the shade of red that I was turning.

"Did you see that?" Gloria giggled. Samantha tried to regain her composure.

"What the way Jude's poor eyes almost fell out of his head?" The two women started to giggle again.

Gloria wiping the tears from her eyes stood up and fixed herself. "No, every time Lyuda walks by, he puts his finger in his mouth." she said. Samantha simply smiled. Gloria smiled as a wicked thought crept into her mind.

"Maybe he is imagining sucking on her nipples?" Samantha laughed "or maybe her clit. Ohhh, I could go for some of that."

Gloria slapped Samantha on the shoulder, "Samantha! Really. Beside I've only seen Jude do that whenever Lyuda is around. And he is only eighteen, young enough to be our son"

Samantha stood up, and straightened her dress out. "You're wrong." Gloria looked back at me drawing in the courtyard below. "He's not eighteen? How old then?"

"He doesn't do it only for Lyuda." Samantha turned fully towards Gloria watching Gloria's head almost snap around.

"You haven't been paying attention Gloria; he does it for all of us." Samantha's smile backed up her wicked truth.

"He does that when he sees me?" Gloria looked shocked, some how she couldn't believe it. She never knew any other men to be interested in her. Gloria thought she was being played with. "Stop kidding around nena."

Samantha shook her head. "It's true, he doesn't know he is doing it though." she looked back down. "Something changed in him. I don't know what though."

Gloria stood there not knowing what to make of this information, she also wasn't entirely sure if she believed Samantha.

"We'll see... I'll prove you wrong Sam." Gloria looked determined to set the record straight.

"I've spoken with his mom, and the way that boy is, I guaranty he is still a virgin and doesn't know the first thing about sex." Samantha looked surprised. While she only recently moved in, she never really talked to the owner, and didn't know anything about her and her son.

"Gloria, what are you planning to do?"

Gloria, straightened herself up, she stood at about five feet five inches. Gloria had listened to her husband, Brian, speaking about her on the phone to some of his friends. She found it flattering, when he bragged about being able to lose his cock between her forty double D's which were more round than firm. The way he described her ass round and large made her panties all wet. She couldn't listen anymore when he went into details about cumming all over her. That day she gave him the ride of his life. The only problem was that Brain was working on a project in Korea, and wasn't going to be back anytime soon. She was getting no attention and working as a nurse for the institute for the blind and deaf didn't help. With nobody really paying her much attention she started to believe she wasn't really worth it.

Now Samantha was being cruel by saying that, that young man, or rather young boy as his mom described him, was interested in her body. Samantha needed to be proven wrong. Gloria looked incredible in her sun dress; it was her favorite and she would wear it often. Gloria reached up and started to un-button her top button, then the next and the next, eventually coming half way down her chest. Her tits heaved up finding more space to grow; her small cross on her necklace was swallowed into her cleavage. Gloria folded back the sides of her dress and pressed them down making sure that her tits would be fully visible.

Samantha looked on amazed by what her Hispanic friend was doing. She would have never expected this, always thinking her to be very religious for some reason. Samantha's eyes ran up and down over Gloria's body, not understanding how she didn't see it sooner, she had the body of a porn star. Samantha blushed as she felt her pussy grow moist, and as Gloria checked to make sure her gigantic tits were visible, Samantha's pussy grew wetter. Samantha pressed her thighs tighter together. Some where in the back of her mind she felt sorry for the boy in the courtyard, yet she would have given anything to trade places with him, especially with what Gloria did next.

Gloria wanted to risk it all; in her mind this would be the final test in her book. This would tell her once and for all if she was still attractive to men. Gloria lifted her dress and forced her fingers under the elastic band of her cotton panties. Gloria noticed Samantha watching her; she didn't mind she after all had seen much more of Samantha. Samantha is probably surprised by my grandma panties, Gloria thought. Gloria slid them down, and giggled as they fell the rest of the way. She had a nice thick bush of dark hair that covered her mound. Gloria spent hours shaping and trimming it and the work paid off the first time her husband saw it. Gloria loved him for it, especially when he made it a point to cum on her hairy mound. She got so turned on as he rubbed it in deep, working it like gel. Gloria's memories combined with the warm breeze made her pussy quiver.

Samantha, leaned over the rail and waited for Gloria to go, she couldn't bring herself to look at her anymore, she was to busy trying to keep her own cum inside of her. She was failing as she felt it trickle down her legs. "Here goes." Gloria said as she made her way to the elevator. Samantha moaned softly in acknowledgement squeezing her pussy lips as tight as possible. The moment the elevator doors closed, Samantha removed her own soaking panties bundled them up and put them in her pocket.

Even in the dimming light of sunset, I continued to draw knowing that the courtyard lights would soon come on. I was please at how far I have come with my drawing skills. The elevator bell dinged and I continued drawing. It was the sound of flip flops against the courtyard stones that attracted my attention. Looking up, I saw Gloria walking towards me. Her smile was radiant, but it was nothing compared with her massive tits shaking with each step. Her tits begged to be released, but her sun dress and bra wouldn't allow it and fought back, making her tits round up. Gloria's huge tits stood out from her body, making a perfect platform. In my mind I instantly saw her on her knees, squeezing her huge tits together, begging me to cum on her. I placed my cock's head into her cleavage, pushing down and my head exploding and oozing cum between her tits. Hearing her squeal in delight as my cum creeps down her stomach, and watching as she scoops some of my hot cum from between her juggs and tastes it. I blinked, and was back in reality. She stood in front of me, looking at me.

"Jude are you alright?" she asked. Gloria looked at me weird; I realized my answer must have come out muffled. I didn't realize my finger was in my mouth. I finally responded that I was ok. She stood there watching me and I became intensely aware of my growing hard-on. I did my best to hide myself underneath my pad.

"Drawing your toys again?" Gloria mockingly asked. I hate when the women of the building say that. Yet I could only stare at Gloria, standing there with her hands on her shapely waist watching me trying to continue.

"It was so hot upstairs, I thought I'd come down here and relax a little." She said walking over to one of the reclining oak chairs. Her hips swayed with each step, her luscious ass pulled her skirt to one side then to the other. I watched her movements intensely, feeling that at any moment my growing cock would burst through my shorts and attack her. She must have known the fervor with which I had been watching her, because she paused in front of the chair her legs slightly parted. She seemed to stand there waiting for me to take in every facet of her body.

Gloria smiled to herself and whispered "get ready." With the timing of a true showman she shook out a small handkerchief and proceeded to bend over slowly. Everything else in the world was lost, there was nothing besides Gloria. The pounding of my heartbeats faded away, I became keenly aware of something else, almost like the presence of another person, no not a person it was something else that seemed to throb with Gloria's every move radiating a lot of heat. The more Gloria bent over the higher her dress rose, her skin a perfect caramel color teased me. Higher still her ass began to push out from under the cloth of the dress. The throbbing became painful and the heat I felt, stronger. My god her round ass was perfect, smooth, yet there was something else pushing between her cheeks.

Gloria's slit glisten with her wetness, her folds shinny like silk, and her lips puffy and full with excitement. A mass of black hair covered her mound, flawlessly trimmed to fully expose her waiting pussy. Every fiber of my being screamed to take her here and now. The throbbing presence urged me on as well, singing of joy and sweetness that waited between her legs. I was mesmerized, I noticed every hair with uncanny detail, beckoning to me. Her darkness engulfed me until only darkness and the ache remained.

Gloria imaged the countless times her husband took her in this position when they where first dating. She wished she had taped it at least once back then so she could see what it was that drove him wild. Jude must be having some show, she thought. Gloria moved around slightly to look at Jude in the eyes. She had her answer at last. Jude was wide eyed with his mouth partly open. Gloria started move up slowly to complete her show. Jude's eyes pierced into her soul, she felt him stare into her lust and bring it out into the light for everyone to see. She straightened up quickly, she didn't like where this was going.

Gloria turned toward Jude, before she had a chance to say goodnight and bolt upstairs, Jude's eyes roll back into his head. He collapsed with a resounding thud onto courtyard stones. His pad flew from his hand. Gloria stood frozen, did she kill him, is he dead, what happened? A million thoughts raced through her mind before she moved to help him. A sigh of relief escaped her lips when she saw he was breathing. The boy had passed out.

Not quite sleeping, yet not quite unconscious, Jude laid there smiling. Gloria giggled.

"You liked the show huh?" she said more to herself than to Jude. Kneeling beside him she lifted his head to her lap. If he would have opened his eyes he would have seen caramel heaven, Gloria's forty double D's heaving in relief. Gloria smiled brushing hair from his face, Jude would never truly now what he did for her, how in two minutes he told her that she was a goddess.

Gloria absent mindedly placed her hand on his chest. Jude's chest rising, gave her mild surprise. Looking down she couldn't believe what she saw. Gloria put Jude's head down, stood up and walked briskly to the elevator. Getting off on her floor, she walked past Samantha and into her apartment locking the door. Samantha had seen the whole show, enjoy every minute of it. Soon after taking off her panties, Samantha watched Gloria begin her game, while above she begun hers.

Samantha had worked her arm under her shirt and down her dress. In the dying light it would be hard for anyone glancing by to figure out what she was doing. Samantha began rubbing her clit as Gloria had approached Jude. The look in his face made her pussy cream even more, a gasp escaped her lips, a little louder than she wanted. Silencing herself she continued looking down at Gloria's huge tits, the view from up here was perfect. Jude mumbled something; Samantha rubbed harder, her clit swelled with blood becoming more sensitive. Samantha's first orgasm came as Gloria bent over the chair to expose her ass. From her vantage Samantha could not see Gloria's beautiful pussy, but from the far away look on Jude's face it must have been exquisite. Samantha's imagination went into high gear. In her mind's eye Samantha placed her hands on Gloria's hip and guided that wet wanting cunt towards her tongue. Another orgasm hit her and her legs felt weak, yet that did not stop Samantha's fingers from rubbing her aching clit. Samantha continued imagining her tongue running in and out of Gloria's hole, the cum filling her mouth, running down her neck, waves of Gloria's pussy juice soaking her top, making her own nipples visible.

Samantha felt the swelling in her own pussy. She knew what was coming. Samantha had always been a squirter. It had scared her and her first few lovers at first, yet she grew to love it. It was the power of it that she loves, cumming like guys do, shooting hot sticky love juice out of her body. The though of it, itself was orgasmic to her. The men that sleep with her got to feel what it was like to get cummed on, men often found themselves opening up their mouths like a corner hooker and receiving buckets of her liquids down their throats. Some of them liked it others did not, all the same she didn't care, to her it was great. The ones who stayed would be bathed in her juice and well fucked. She would send them out into the world smelling like pussy with a smile. Samantha loved the power it gave her and would always invent new ways to use her juices on guys and on women too.

The elevator dinged and opened, Samantha felt herself about to get caught, yet this only succeeded in making her more excited. She slipped her middle finger into her waiting hole and began fucking herself silly. Anyone who saw her would now clearly what see was doing but she didn't care, she was past the point of no return. Slightly bent over and legs further apart than usual, Samantha felt the first of her fluid escaping down her legs. This was going to be exceptionally messy she thought. Samantha managed to turn her head to see who the lucky one was who would catch her in her moment of ecstasy. It was Gloria.

Samantha watched Gloria's bouncing tits feeling her pussy tightening and her fingers working her hole. Gloria was moving quickly, her tits were breaking free. Samantha saw her wonderfully round areolas peeking out, seeming to want to watch her cum. Gloria entered her apartment and closed the door, it was the cue Samantha's body had been waiting for. Samantha's pussy gave her fingers one final squeeze. Samantha pulled it out and felt her walls contract, her pussy hole opening wide, and the flood of her cum shoot out of her. Each orgasmic contraction of her body squirted out another cupful of fluid. Soaking her and splattering to the floor. Samantha finally began to come down, gasping for air. Regaining her senses; she felt the soothing warmth on her legs, the night air and heard insect chirping. Samantha looked down at herself; her dress clung to her thighs like a very noticeable wet streak. The puddle on the floor reflected little bits of light. She could not remember the last time she came so hard.

"Oh, wait... I do" Samantha coyly smiled. It was one of her most sexually depraved moments. She gathered herself as best she could and headed toward her own apartment, one last glance back, she saw her cum puddle and smiled.

"Maybe Jude will have to clean it up tomorrow" She closed her door satisfied and with a new plan.

The pounding in my head sounded like my brain had been replaced with my heart. I was lying on the ground wondering why I was looking up at the sky. I turned my head to the left and saw a little ant pass by; to my right was the bench I had been sitting on. Raising myself to my elbows I looked around. Picking myself up the rest of the way, I saw my action figures posed and remembered drawing them. Where was my pad? Looking around, I found it a couple of feet away. My mind did the rest; I must have fallen asleep and fell off the bench. The lump on the back of my head agreed with me. I gathered my figures and reached down for the pad, picking it up by the rings. A flick of the wrist closed it, never bothering to see how or what I did. Still a bit shaky and seeing how it was still pretty early, I thought there was a chance to catch a few more Z's in my soft bed.