Inside Her Head Ch. 03

Story Info
A continuation of Sir's plans.
4.8k words
4.41
18.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

— Author's Note: Hi! As the description says, this is a continuation from Chapter 2, so if you haven't already, I suggest reading that one first. I should let you all know, that other than these two stories, most of my submissions won't really have anything to do with one another, other than involving Sir and his pet. I apologize if that confused anyone in the last chapter. I decided against changing the titles individually because, well, each one is just another glimpse inside my dirty mind! Hehe. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of their night together. Comments and feedback are always appreciated! —

*

"My my, you look like quite the slutty little pet like this, you know that, whore?" You pull forward on the leather leash that's wrapped around your hand, the one attached to the collar you fastened around my neck. I'm jerked towards you, putting my hands against the center console for balance. "Put your knees up on the seat. I want you on all fours."

I widen my eyes and do as you say, bringing my knees up, the small space forcing me to arch my back so my ass is high in the air. I move forward a bit more, so my hands are now leaning on the passenger seat next to your thigh. I move my gaze from your cock, hard beneath your jeans to your hand, now resting on your thigh still gripping the leash tightly. I then trail my eyes up your stomach, your chest, your neck. I take in the way your chest rises and falls, the way your throat muscles move and twitch as you swallow. I finally reach your eyes, and the look you're giving me forces the breath I was holding out in a sudden exhale. You look like you want to devour me, a predator eyeing his prey hard with a dangerous intent behind the stare.

The effect you have on me is immediate. I let out another breathy sigh, licking my lips slowly, consciously taking my time to run my tongue over them. You smirk at me. You know this little action is my coy attempt at trying to push you into making you feel as desperate as I do right now. You know even after cumming so hard just moments ago, that my cunt is dripping, and that I want more. Need more.

And you're so right.

You reach out with your free hand and grab my chin, roughly arching my neck back and lifting my head to meet your gaze. You run your thumb over my wet bottom lip, slowly slipping it between my teeth and into my mouth. "Suck," you say, your voice stern and low. And I do. I keep my eyes on yours and move my mouth up and down your finger, hollowing my cheeks as I pull back, running my tongue along it from the inside of my mouth. I ever so lightly drag my teeth across your skin, smiling as I do before going back to massaging it with my lips and tongue.

A low rumble escapes from you as you push it further towards the back of my throat. I gag slightly, my mouth pooling with saliva as you work it in and out. "Such a hungry slut you are. I bet you wish this was my cock, don't you?" I nod in response, my lips still wrapped around your digit. "You want me to fuck this little throat of yours? Thrust my cock deep and keep it there while you gag and drool all over those bimbo tits? I'm sure a filthy glutton for pain like you would even want to be choked, have my hands wrapped tight around your throat while my cock bulges beneath them." You hold my chin from below with the rest of your hand, while pressing your thumb down hard against my tongue. I gag a bit more, the overflow of saliva slightly spilling down over my lip.

I close my eyes as a shiver runs through me, my moan vibrating around your hand. I love having my throat fucked. I love the feeling of your cock hardening because of my mouth, the taste of the precum that oozes from your head. I crave it, and right now I'm absolutely starving for it. I want nothing more than your dick buried deep, my nose pushed against your abdomen while the tears fall from my eyes.

When I open my eyes back up again, my look is desperate and eager. I beg you, even with your thumb pushed inside my mouth. "Please Sir..."

You laugh, pulling your thumb from my mouth and rubbing it, covered in my spit, over my lips and face. "Please what, Slut? Speak clearly. I know you're not as stupid of a tramp as you look right now." You grab my face again hard, leaning down so you're right in front of me. You whisper, your breath hot against my lips as you admire the dribble you smeared across my skin. "Or maybe that's exactly what you are."

I swallow hard, panting, my breath coming out in shaky wisps. Your words unravel me. I can feel the wetness of my cunt through the material of my pants, my nipples hard and taut, goosebumps covering my flesh even though it feels as if I'm in an oven. I blush furiously before answering you, humiliated by yet loving the way you degrade me so. "Please Sir, I want you to use my mouth and throat."

You pause for a moment, sitting up straight again and looking down at me with a smirk. You let go of my face and reach down, rubbing your cock through your jeans. It's outlined in the soft light, a bulge protruding from the dark-washed denim. I know you're doing it to tease me. I drop from your gaze and look down at your hand, biting my lip hard, thinking you're going to give me what I'm lusting after. It's then that you yank hard on the leash, causing me to lose balance and fall forward into your leg. "Ah ah ah, skank," you say as you lightly slap the side of my face with the end of the leash. "You keep your eyes up here."

I whimper while I fix myself, getting back up on my hands and returning my eyes to yours. You tap the end of my nose. "That's a good girl." You lean forward once more, your eyes locked on to mine. You stall before you speak to me, knowing it makes me fidgety to have to hold your stare for so long.

"You know," you finally blurt out. "I just had the most perfect idea."

You run the end of the leash along the outline of my jaw, tracing over my chin and up to my parted lips. "The way you pant and gasp like that, on all fours, practically drooling for my cock... heh, you look just like a little puppy." You pinch my nose, causing me to pull away and shake my head. You're barely able to hold back your chuckle from the deadpan look I shoot you. "Mmm, I think I'll walk you upstairs like one. Just like this. If you're a good girl, maybe then you'll get the treat you want so bad." You then bite down on your lip, trying to keep the big grin you have forming at bay, but not hiding the sparks of amusement in your eyes.

Fear seizes my stomach, so much so that my whole body begins to shake. 'He wants to fucking walk me? Like a dog? Is he crazy?!' I think of one of my neighbors, walking out and seeing you pull me up the stairs on a leash, on my hands and knees with my tits out. I don't even realize I'm shaking my head at you until I snap out of it and sit back on my knees. "Sir I cannot do that. Don't you realize what would happen if someone saw me?" My eyes are wide, my voice is high and whiny. "Please, can't we just go upstairs already and-"

It's at that moment you lurch forward and grab onto my ponytail. Your entire presence has changed, going from the boyish playful mood you were in to irritated and forceful. I don't even have time to react before you pull me hard down onto your lap. You roughly grab the back of my knees and bend them forward, pulling more of me into your lap so my ass is slightly raised in front of you. My head is turned towards the side facing you, uncomfortably pushed up against the car door. You grab both of my arms and tug them behind me, closing my wrists together at the small of my back. You grab the back of my pants and viciously pull them down, the button popping off with an audible rip. You do the same with my panties, then rub your hand over my ass while you spit out your next words.

"I've had it with you being such an unruly little bitch tonight!" Before I can answer, your hand comes down hard against my right cheek. "You're going to start doing as I say, or trust me, sweetheart, even a filthy fucking painslut like yourself won't enjoy the beating I'll give you." With that, you spank me, harder than you ever have before. You're relentless, over and over, on each cheek, on the tender curve just under my ass, even on my inner thighs. I cry out, scream, wiggle and writhe on top of you but it's no use. Your grip on my wrists is like a vice, and I'm forced to endure your punishment.

I lose count of just how many times you've brought your hand down upon me, but I know I'm at the point where I can take no more. The burn and sting from each slap has become seemingly unbearable and I scream out in a raspy, tear stained voice. "Please Sir, I'm sorry!!"

You stop, your breath falling heavily from your lips, matching my own. You let go of my arms but keep your hand against my reddened ass. You reach over and grab my ponytail, pulling my neck back so I'm looking at you. "Sorry for what, whore?"

Through my sobs I answer. "I'm sorry for disobeying you, Sir. It won't happen again."

You scoff at me. "You say that every single time. Why should I believe you now? You're nothing but an unappreciative little slut!" You drag your nails down the tender skin of my reddened ass, and I jerk underneath you.

"Ah... Please!! I swear, Sir. I won't disobey you again. Please let me prove to you, I'll do anything you ask. I want to do anything you ask!"

I can feel your cock rock hard sitting beneath my stomach. You pause for a moment and let out a deep breath before you respond to me. "You can start by thanking me for this. Thank me for beating your ass and putting you in your place."

I'm breathing hard and heavy and I feel helpless, completely at your mercy. The power you have over me drives me crazy, and even through the searing pain and heat from your spanking, I can feel the air hitting my sopping wet cunt lips, giving away just how turned on I really am. "Thank you Sir. I deserved to be punished for being such a disobedient whore. Thank you for putting me in my place."

Your eyes burn into mine. You reach back and pull my thong and pants back up, and I whimper as the fabric painfully brushes against my abused skin. You pull me upwards, carefully placing me down in your lap, my legs spread on either side of yours. Once I'm settled against you, you reach and connect my wrists behind my back once more. Your erection is right underneath me, and I can't help but hold myself plush against you, feeling my tits brush against your chest, feeling your bulge grind ever so slightly between my legs. You wipe some of my tears away before sliding your fingers behind my neck, under my collar into a firm hold. You stare deeply into my eyes. "I'm going to walk you on all fours up to the apartment. Do you understand me?"

The fear I felt before has left me completely. All I want now is to be able to please you, and I'm willing to do anything to do so. I answer you after a small sniffle. "I understand Sir. I'm your pet, my place is on my hands and knees at your side."

Your hold tightens on my wrists. "Beg me for it. Beg me to humiliate you so."

I return the severity of your gaze through my lashes. "Please Sir. Please walk me up to my apartment like a puppy? Pull me on your leash, on my hands and knees? I so desperately want to be walked, Sir...please?"

You let go of my neck and wrists at the same time, one hand reaching for the leash while the other rises up and cups my breast hard. I keep my arms together behind me, arching my back and pushing my chest into you while you squeeze me, moving your fingers down and pinching my nipple. I gasp as you do, letting out a small moan as you roll it between your fingers. You do the same with the other, kneading it into the mold of your hand. This time, though, you lean forward and suck my nipple into your mouth, looking up at me while you clamp your teeth around it. You flick your tongue against it through your teeth, causing me to moan and grind myself against you, trying to get whatever friction I can against my aching clit. You bite down hard, just for a moment, just for me to let out a tiny high-pitched scream before you let go, grabbing the cups of my bra and fixing them in place. You leave my shirt unbuttoned, but zip up my jacket. I look down at you with a confused expression, but you say nothing, only wink up at me as you reach over into my bag and grab my keys. You open the passenger door, sliding out from beneath me and standing with my leash in your hand and a sly smile on your face. "Lets go, pet. Out."

I take one last deep breath, praying no one will see me. I lean forward, leaving the car on my hands, then one by one letting my knees fall to the ground. You close the door behind me, lock it, and begin to move to the main door of the apartment building. I follow behind you, and though it's cold outside, my body is on fire. My face is flushed, small prickles of sweat forming in the crease of my neck and down my back. We come up to the main door and you slide the key in, looking down at me with a content expression as you do. The door opens and you step inside, pulling the collar for me to follow suit. We walk up to the stairs, and as I begin to stand to follow you, you stop and slap me against my cheek. "Hands and knees, pet," you say in a firm, disciplining voice. I don't fight, only return to my position, and we walk up the stairs.

I've never been so humiliated. My body trembles at the thought of one of my neighbors opening their door and seeing me like this. At the same time, I've never been so turned on. My clit aches, my cunt hole throbbing to be filled by you. I look up at you from behind, watching your form climb the stairs, pulling my leash deftly behind you. I lick my lips, wanting nothing more than for you to use every inch of me for your pleasure, just as you're doing now.

Finally after what seems like forever, we reach my door, and you rush to turn around just as I reach my place next to you. "Up on your knees," you demand. To my surprise, you reach down and undo your jeans. You wait for me to get into position before you let your cock spring forward, bobbing tauntingly in front of me. My mouth begins to water immediately. "Suck."

I look around the hallway before glancing back up at you with wide eyes. I open my mouth to protest when you slap me again. "I said. Suck," you growl at me. I decide it's better not to test your patience at this point, and do as you say. I lean forward, running my tongue up the length of your shaft and slide your head into my mouth. I suck, moving my wet mouth back and forth on you while I keep my eyes on yours. A small groan comes from your mouth as I push you farther back, your head just touching the back of my throat before I pull back, sucking hard as I do. We begin to get lost in the moment - you reaching down to grab my hair and thrust harder into me, my muffled moans become louder and more urgent, as if trying to coerce you into using me harder to pleasure your cock.

It's the sound of an opening door down the hallway that startles us out of our lustful trance. We both jump from the noise, and you suddenly pull your cock from my mouth with a pop as you turn and undo the locks to my door. I lick my lips, wiping some of my spit from my chin with the back of my hand, already craving more of you.

You push open the door and yank on my leash, pulling me inside after you and slamming the door shut. My heart is racing at this point, the adrenaline pumping through me from coming so close to being caught. You turn on the light before grabbing my jacket and yanking it open, once again pulling my tits roughly from my shirt. You grab the sides my face, one hand latching around my pony tail and gripping it hard. You bark down at me. "Open wide and stick out your fucking tongue."

I do so, and you thrust yourself back inside my mouth. I moan appreciatively around you, looking up at you as you force your cock farther down my throat. I start to gag, my eyes start to water as you push past my gag reflex and block off my airway. My nose is against your stomach, my tongue out and flicking against your balls as I use my throat muscles to squeeze your cock.

A long groan escapes from your lips. "Oh fuck, your throat feels so fucking good," you cry out through gritted teeth. I dig my nails into your thighs as I start to squirm against you, needing to take a breath. You keep yourself buried in my throat, enjoying watching me struggle around your stiffness. You finally pull out, thick strands of my spit clinging to you, giving me a moment to breathe before shoving yourself back inside. You begin fucking my throat, slamming yourself against my face. I keep my eyes on you, tears streaming down my cheeks, drool dripping down onto my tits.

You pull your cock from my mouth, my deep breaths and loud moan of disappointment following as you do. You wrap your hand around it, jerking it hard before slapping it against the side of my face. I stick my tongue out far and you tap it against me, running your swollen head over and around my tongue ring. I reach forward and grab it, wrapping my lips around it and sucking hard while my other hand reaches below and starts to rub and knead your balls. I'm rewarded with a drawn out groan from you and a fat drop of precum which I swallow immediately. I slide your cock from my mouth, squeezing my fist around the base of your shaft and jerking it hard while I look up at you. "Mmm, please Sir. Please give me more. I want to taste you. I want to feel your cum shoot down my throat."

"Jesus. What a greedy fucking cum whore you are." You push my chest hard so I fall back on my hands and off my knees. "Strip. I want you naked and bent over in front of me. Face down on the floor, hands on your ankles. I want those slutty little fuck holes wide open and ready for me."

I do exactly as you say, ripping my clothes off as fast as I can as I watch you do the same. You finish just as I turn around to get in position. I reach between my legs and rub my fingers from my pussy to my ass, smearing the plentiful wetness all over. I then grab on to my ankles, turning my head towards the side and waiting to be used by you.

You kneel behind me, reaching over and pulling my hair back hard so my neck and back arch. You shove your fingers inside my pussy, curving them inside me and pushing hard against my g-spot, causing the pleasure to ripple through me. I moan loudly, trying my hardest to grind back into you. You quickly remove your fingers, spreading more of my juice over my asshole and across my cheeks. I then feel your hand come down hard against me, the wetness added with the soreness from your spanking before causing an intense sting across my skin. I cry out, a scream that turns into a guttural groan, the lines between pleasure and pain becoming blurred in my hazy, lustful state. "That's for keeping me waiting, bitch."

I then feel your finger rim around my ass, pushing slowly inside as you line the head of your cock up with my cunt. You yank back hard on my hair as you thrust your cock inside me, not waiting for me to get used to the way you fill and stretch my tight pussy around you. You drill into me, fucking me hard at a punishing pace while you add another finger to my ass.

I moan, the prickles of an orgasm forming deep within me. I cry out for you, lost in lust and desire, submitting completely and loving being used by you. "Oh yes Sir, please, fuck me harder. Use me like the cum dump I am. Please Sir!"

You groan at the desperate plea in my voice, the way I degrade myself for you. You then slide your cock and fingers from me at the same time, causing me to whimper and beg you not to stop. You ignore me, running your fingers up from my cunt, spreading more of my wetness around my asshole. You spit on me, letting it pool against my puckering hole and drip down into my cunt. It's then I feel you line your head up against it. "Open your ass for me, whore." I relax the best I can as I feel you push yourself inside me, slowly but with a force, wanting to use me just as much as I want to be used.

12