Inside Indian Secret Gardens! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

It seemed Pawan wanted hanging around us a more; he proposed a night movie? I smiled and meaningfully suggested why not we drop? Rekha had to prepare children in morning for their school day so was reluctant. Sarla remained quiet!

That ended nowhere.

------

As we were leaving and getting up, I looked at Sarla and asked that she seemed thinking some thing. She mumbled 'nothing' and avoided her eyes.

We walked towards car parking and it was enough dark. I felt Sarla was lagging her pace. We looked back at her and Pawan slowed a bit and that made me attentive to them.

As Rekha and I moved ahead to put our kids in car, I heard Pawan whispering near her, "You are very attractive." Sarla didn't say anything but she looked lovely with a blush on her face. Then in a flash from corner of eye, I could see he pulled her towards him and kissed her on the lips and quickly joined us. Sarla stood dumb for few seconds and quietly followed him. She stood besides me waiting her turn to enter the car. I felt a musky sexy odor coming from her but not looking anywhere quickly slipped in the car.

Ladies and kids were at back while I was on driving besides Pawan.

Sarla was subtle but as the car came out of parking, she proposed night movie in husky voice. My dick stirred again.

I saw amused Pawan half turned towards her and say, "Thank you!"

He looked at me and I smiled peeking at Rekha. She however didn't show any reaction to that. I was going to owe her for this one.

We went to Pawan's house and settling kids with his parents, went to a nearby theater not caring very much, which was the film. It was not a new movie but the hall was good and had nice soft chairs.

We moved in hall, climbing up stairs went inside nearly empty balcony, walked to back row and sat with our spouses' in-between and adjacent to us. Pawan could not hide constantly eyeing across her wife at Sarla. Some time after Sarla managed some smile and turned towards Rekha and began almost whispering vaguely, that seemed more or less her futile attempt to keep her somewhere.

For two more minutes we both men continued to look nowhere and then I asked my wife elbowing her ribs, " What were you talking about?"

Sarla didn't spoke but on my second ask Rekha huskily said looking at me, "About you two!" Reddened Sarla faintly smiled with her in agreement. In five years of our marriage Sarla had never acted like this and this was peculiar of her. I spite of we talking all our fantasies, it was the first time she was touched by a man other than me.

Rekha held her hand and looked over at her husband. He smiled particularly looking at me.

My wife's thigh was gently rubbing across mine making me to swell.

"You two really like us?" I whispered in her ear. She eyed me under veiled eyelids and slowly pushed her lower body closer into mine. Her breasts almost touched against side of my chest.

The lights went off and hall was lit by screen light. Some time later I turned towards Sarla and put my hand over her thighs, and began slowly kissing her. Then gradually I slipped other hand at her breasts beneath her sari and ran my fingers over there. She closed her eyes, her head still on my shoulder. This was not oblivious to both others. My cock was stiffening.

This went on for about half and hour, slight harder pressure on her breasts caused her to close her eyes and deeply moan inside her. Noticing Pawan and Rekha were frequently looking at us, I raised her face with my hands and kissed her on lips and then softly turned her floating eyes at Pawan across Rekha. Touching my lips to her ear, I whispered, " Do you really like him the way you were looking at him darling? "

I pointed at Pawan and she looked at him. I felt a shudder in her body and she closed her eyes and laid her head back down. Pawan and his wife curiously turned towards us, although I didn't think they heard that. Sarla looked at me through closed eyes, instead saying she again went to my shoulder

I kissed her on her lips and my hands over her breasts gave her occasional trembles and she moved her head more and more inside me. Ten more minutes would have passed, I again softly mumbled fondling my finger in her hairs, " You are so quiet ....kiss me darling if you have any thing in mind ......" I moved my hand from her breasts and held her hand.

She was trembling inside her, as she remained laying on my shoulder although once she attempted to raise her head perhaps to speak something. I brought my ear to her lips encouraging her to say that, she whispered in lowest audibility, " Why did you kiss her that day like that! He has kissed me!" I looked in her eyes and pinched in her arm, which made her to jerk and bleat. Rekha along with Pawan turned eyes towards us. I saw him murmuring some thing in his wife's ear.

He was smiling at us.

I said, "I really thought you saying to change places for some time?"

Looking in my eyes, he pointed at his wife, "why don't you ask her, but I don't think she will mind." He smiled again towards his wife and nodded encouragingly. She however didn't look anywhere!

Not understanding his words beyond that, I extended my arm across my wife and got hold Rekha's arm and pulled her. She jiggled and not with tough resistance drew towards me while Sarla pressing her lower lip in teeth enfolded her in chair and leaned back, pushing her seat back to make passage for other lady. I pulled her to seat besides me on the other side of me, and Pawan swiftly pulled Sarla to the chair, emptied by Rekha...

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers
12