Inside Information Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

"Ride me hard bitch, I want to cum all over your pussy and face."

These were just some of the comments and commands made towards my wife by the group. Anna just followed orders and kept being the center of attention for the group. They would dick slap her, ass slap her, pull her nipples and generally abuse her body. Anna was a pin cushion for 6 cocks and she loved every minute of it. You could tell by the expression on her face. That alone made me the saddest about the whole situation. Anna really liked being a slut and pulling a train.

Finally the group started to cum in unison. One after another they came in her mouth, pussy, ass or what ever they could hit. Anna was a mess just lying on the floor. The men all thanked the guy who was on the cell phone earlier as they all got dressed. Anna was just left on the floor covered in cum and watching the crowd go out the front door. Not one of the pigs even said goodbye or thanks. Anna was just smiling and didn't seem to care. The video then stopped.

I sat there for a long time. Finally a thought came into my head. Were the cameras still in the house? I went to the kitchen and looked for the camera and there it was hidden behind a flower vase on top of the fridge. It was undetectable in the flower arrangement. I checked the bedroom and living room to find the same thing. Small cameras were hidden out of sight with a good view of each room.

I thought about ripping them out but I was still curious about the anonymous box sender. I also wanted to know how they wired up my house and where the receiver was for the camera set up. Did this person wish me harm or were they warning me of my unfaithful wife. How could they get the 2 discs from Anna without her knowledge? It all had the flavor of an inside job and that made me even more curious.

While all these thoughts were going through my head, the front doorbell rang. It made me jump and I wasn't sure I wanted to answer it. Then I thought it might be Tommy coming by for some free pussy so I rushed to the door and pulled it open very fast. It wasn't who I expected and the surprise on my face must have shown.

"I see you found the cameras and watched the discs I sent you. We need to talk so just follow me. I know you need a break right now" my surprise guest told me.

I would never have expected to see her at my door. I placed my hand in her out stretched one leaving my house without a word. I knew right where she was going and followed. The plot was thickening as they say in the movies.

END OF PART 1

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
26 Comments
26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Again. Who at the door?

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Oh sooooo over the top

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Can't to see what form of revenge he takes on Anna and her cohorts. 5/5

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Really hard while your wife is used as cum depository

What about all STDs etc mine would shrivel up

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Well

I suppose Anna has some explaining to do. Who is at the door? Doubtful that it is.good old Tommy.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Now It Ends She pushed me too far and I had to leave.in Loving Wives
Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
More Stories