Inside Information Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait, wait," she panted meekly, only half pulling away. Our lips continued to touch, to melt into each other. "There's something I want to do first."

"Don't leave me," I moaned through our lingering kiss. I didn't mean to sound so desperate.

"I'm not going anywhere, honey," she promised dreamily. With that, she wriggled free from my arms and slid down my legs. I could feel her damp heat through the skimpy panties she wore, blazing a blistering trail down my left leg.

She got on her knees between my legs, staring directly at my iron-hard cock, which was noticeably tenting my shorts.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I stammered blankly. I had a damned good idea what she was going to do, so I don't know why I asked that silly-ass question. Vaguely, I started to wonder if the blood flowing away from my brain to my dick in such vast quantities might be causing brain damage. If it was, I wasn't going to worry about it then. It was a risk I was willing to take.

"I'm going to do something I've wanted to do to you for a long time," Claire answered pointedly. Her baby blue eyes were staring meaningfully at my throbbing cock. Then she shifted her gaze lower, to where her small hands were resting on my knees. She leisurely moved her hands upward, and my thighs began trembling with desire. Finally, Claire's right hand slid deftly under my shorts and boxers, straight to my straining shaft.

Her cool fingers encircled my hot flesh like a drowning woman clutching a life line, and we both groaned in unison.

"Oh, God!"

"You don't know how badly I've wanted your— wanted this," Claire admitted coyly, squeezing my cock. "It was so amazing watching you stroke it."

My body stiffened at the thought of what happened.

"Shhh, relax, honey. What happened in Missy's backyard is our little secret," Claire assured me.

"I've never been more humiliated," I insisted.

"Don't be." She squeezed me again. "Do you know how sexy that was to watch you stroke your . . . your cock?"

My shaft throbbed in her hands when she said the word "cock". I couldn't help it; hearing her talk dirty was such a turn on. Instantly I forgot all about Missy and video tapes and lost loves and . . .

"You weren't disgusted?" I asked in amazement.

"Mmmmm, not at all." Claire looked me square in the eyes before adding, "I wish it was my hand and chest you came on."

My cock jumped in her grasp, making Claire giggle with delight.

"Do you like it when I talk like that?"

"Ohh, yes," I said.

"Would you like me to do more than stroke your—" she paused briefly before adding lustily, "cock?"

Again, I hissed, "Ohh, yes."

Almost regretfully (or was that wishful thinking again on my part?) she released my throbbing shaft. But only for a second while she tugged my clothes down. I eagerly raised my hips, and she had my shorts and boxers down my legs and completely off of my right left in no time. There I was, sitting in someone's backyard, almost totally naked with Claire's hand wrapped around my straining erection. I never once thought that someone could step outside and see us. Claire's desire made me feel so very wanted that nothing else mattered.

"Now lean back and let me make you forget all about Missy O'Bannon, honey," she commanded gently.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied playfully. My heart literally leapt into my throat when she said that. I'd never had a girl go down on me. Hell, at that time in my life, I'd never had a girl even touch my penis. Claire was the first. She would be my first for a lot of things. Missy was the closest I'd . . . I swiftly curtailed my thoughts. "Missy had her chance," I told myself determinedly, and pushed her image out of my head, once again.

Claire was incredible. She seemed to know instinctively what I liked. Her curious, questing fingers went everywhere, and I willingly let them. With her delicate fingertip, she carefully circled the head of my cock. Her finger moved around and around the rim several delicious times, making my cock twitch and throb excitedly.

Then her finger traveled lightly down the full length of my shaft to my balls. I watched her eyes grow with excitement as her fingers caressed my flesh, probing and fondling and squeezing me so gently, so tenderly. Her fingertip lingered beneath my balls, repeatedly rubbing in one spot for a long time.

"Your skin is so soft right here," she told me, giggling seductively. "I love the feel of your skin. Mmmm, especially right here. This is my spot," she added keenly, almost possessively.

She didn't tarry long, though in truth, I didn't mind. She could stroke "her spot" as long as she wanted to. However, we were both impatient for her to explore further. I know I was.

My cock looked so big in Claire's small hands. I watched in rapt fascination as she wrapped her delicate fingers as far around me as they could reach. Then, with a light pressure, she moved her fist up and down my shaft. Her touch, though hesitant at times, was heavenly. She varied her strokes; moving slowly at first, and then building to a rapid tempo that had me gasping with pleasure in no time.

I was dying to feel her lips on my flesh, but I was very content to let her do things her way. I didn't want to spoil the moment by talking. As it was, I wouldn't have long to wait.

Claire began gently rolling my cock head between her forefinger and thumb. The feeling was exquisite, and I closed my eyes to savor the moment. As she continued rolling my spongy flesh between her fingers, I suddenly felt a new sensation; it was heat and moisture mixed together, and it sent shivers clear through my body, making me lurch unexpectedly.

My eyes snapped open, and I was treated to a sight I would come to see frequently. Claire's small hand was gripping my cock fiercely while she licked the tip of my swollen shaft with a growing hunger that never failed to light a fire in my loins.

"Oh my God!" I moaned in sheer bliss.

"Does that feel good, honey?" she purred. Then she dragged the flat of her hot tongue over the head of my dick.

"Oh, yessss." My breath caught in my throat and my back stiffened.

"Do you want me to stop, honey?" she inquired mischievously. I loved the devilish twinkle in her eyes.

"No, don't stop. Lick me again," I pleaded desperately.

She did, with obvious pleasure, and then she licked me again, and again. I pinned her with my eyes and commanded, "Lick my shaft like a lollypop."

"Yes, honey," she whispered huskily. The twinkle in her eyes instantly exploded in to a lecherous sparkle that lit her beautiful face with longing. Immediately she dragged her wet tongue over my balls and up my yearning cock, all the way to the tip, where she swirled her tongue around and around and around . . .

"Do it . . . again," I gasped. I'd never felt such pleasure before. I was lost in the astonishing sensation of her talented tongue. My hips had a mind of their own, and they moved in time with her skillful ministrations. I was eagerly straining against her tongue. I couldn't even speak. But she didn't need any further directions from me.

What she did next rocked my world. Both of her fists closed around the base of my cock at the same time. Then I felt the heat of her tongue against my cock head, swirling around the tip. Instinctively my hips lurched upwards, rubbing my shaft against her wet lips. But it didn't stop there. With a deep breath, Claire opened her glistening lips and engulfed me completely.

My cock was now in her mouth! It felt like liquid velvet. Her slippery lips were wrapped so tightly around the head of my cock, and with slow, deliberate speed, she lowered her head a few tentative inches, and then she lifted her head back up.

My toes actually curled, and I cried out. Claire did it again, and my hips shot off the lounge chair, which, unfortunately, forced my cock too far down her throat. Claire gagged, but she somehow managed to keep her lips firmly attached to my cock.

I felt so bad for gagging her, but Claire didn't seem to mind. With her fists anchored more firmly around the base of my throbbing cock, Claire started bobbing her head vigorously in my lap. Each time her hot, sweet lips slid further down my shaft until finally, after several bliss-filled minutes, her lips met her hands. When that happened, I felt the back of her throat constricting deliciously around my quivering cock head, as if she were trying to swallow me whole. The feeling was amazing. I never wanted it to stop. I never wanted her to stop.

Above my panting and groaning I could hear Claire breathing heavily through her nose, fighting to keep her lips securely wrapped around me, but she never once slowed her pace.

"Oh, Claire . . . oh, God! . . . Oh!" I moaned deliriously.

Claire was grinning lustily around my cock. Her head bobbed again, faster, deeper. With one hand she cupped my balls; squeezing overly hard. I yelped, but I didn't pull away. I grabbed fistfuls of her hair and pulled her head down, then up; over and over again. God she felt so damned good. I was panting, moaning, calling out in ecstasy. My orgasm was roaring through my body like an out of control freight train.

"Oh, Claire . . . OH! . . . OHH! . . . OHHHHH!!!" I hollered. That was it. I didn't even have time to warn her of my imminent orgasm.

All at the same time, my breathing stopped, my balls clenched, my hips flexed, and my cock erupted. The first fountain of cum drilled the back of her throat and flooded her mouth. Claire tried to swallow, but there was too much. She lifted her head and opened her mouth to gasp for breath, which sent rivers of my pearly cum streaming all over my slick shaft and balls.

My cock continued to erupt; each successive spurt coated her nose and cheeks in glistening white ribbons. I'd never come so hard, so much. I wanted to lay there and languish in the afterglow of that powerful orgasm forever.

Claire sat up on her knees. She was smiling like a kitten with a bowlful of cream. "How was that, honey?" she purred.

"You are amazing, Claire." I meant it. I felt a little guilty because I wasn't with Missy, and I felt guilty for nearly drowning Claire. But aside from than that, I felt euphoric, though very much exposed.

I saw my shirt laying on the patio deck beside the chair. "Here," I said, hastily offering Claire a dry section of my shirt.

"What? Do I look that bad?" she replied with a lopsided grin.

She looked anything but bad. She looked so sexy kneeling between my knees with my cum dripping down her face and chin. "You look so hot." She could plainly see how serious I was. That made her smile even brighter.

"Why, thank you, kind sir."

"No, thank you," I replied with a broad grin. I held out my t-shirt to her again. Normally, I'm very shy and cautious around girls; Missy in particular. Claire's brazenness brought out the beast in me. Her candor and straightforward manner made me want to take control. So I did. "Come on, baby; my dad's out of town. I'm going to take you to my house so I can return the favor."

Claire squealed excitedly and quickly stood up. "What are you waiting for? Let's go." She grabbed my hand and hauled me to my feet.

"Wait, wait. wait. I'm naked here," I reminded her. "I'm not walking in there like this, and you aren't either 'til you wipe your face."

"Do I have to?" she whined saucily.

I leaned close to her and whispered, "Don't worry, baby, I'll do it again anytime you want."

Her lascivious grin made my spent dick stir hungrily.

While she wiped her face with my shirt, I scrambled into my shorts. I was too impatient to try and wrestle both my shorts and boxers up where they belong, so I just took of the boxers. When she was done, I wadded my wet shirt around my boxers. I took hold of her hand and led her toward the side gate. I really didn't want to go back through all those people with nothing on but my shorts. I felt like they'd instantly know what Claire and I had just done.

Then I remembered Missy was inside, and I immediately changed course. Suddenly I wanted Missy to see me like this, half naked with Claire's hand in mine. I wanted her to know she missed out. "I hope she eats her heart out," I thought determinedly.

Claire must've realized what I was thinking, because she giggled and said, "You're a naughty boy, Kevin, and I like that."

We walked straight through the crowd. I felt so powerful, so invigorated, so confident. There was no telltale lull in the music this time, and the people barely noticed us. I couldn't see Missy anywhere, and I figured she'd left already. I was so disappointed.

Then Claire yelled, "Hey, Missy!"

I turned to where Claire was looking. Missy was sitting on a couch in the family room now. The knot of adoring admirers were gone. She was talking to Annie, and both girls looked up when Claire called.

Because of my years of wrestling, I'm wiry and my muscles are pretty well defined, and I saw Missy's eyes give me a quick once-over. Missy watched us weave through the throng, but it took a minute for all of what she saw to register. When Missy saw Claire was holding my hand, and I wasn't wearing my shirt, and both Claire and I were grinning mischievously, Missy's jaw dropped and her eyes opened wide in astonishment.

"I don't need a ride home, Missy," Claire called out loudly. "Oh yeah, I was right, Missy . . . Kevin tastes yummy." Then she made an exaggerated show of licking her lips.

Now it was my turn to be shocked. I could feel my face blushing deeply, but I couldn't stop the proud smile that curved my lips. Missy's eyes narrowed coldly and she quickly looked away.

I tried hard not to think about how mad we'd just made Missy. No matter what I wanted now, I'd just burned my last bridge back to her. We went out front in silence, and I opened the passenger door of my dad's car for Claire, but she didn't get in, not right away.

Claire looked up at me and she frowned slightly. She then raised up on her tiptoes, put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me hard and fast. "I promise you won't regret being with me," she told me sincerely.

I never did, but that didn't mean I stopped loving Missy.

All the way home our hands roamed and caressed and fondled each other impatiently. I was so turned on that even though I'd just cum fifteen minutes earlier, I had to push Claire's eager hands away from my cock to keep from cumming in my shorts.

"Wait, stop," I gasped in pleasure, trying in vain to concentrate on my driving.

"But I can't keep my hands off of your cock," Claire breathed lustily.

"Well, you'll have to." When she pouted, I added, "for now." That made her smile.

I always thought Claire was a goody-two-shoes until that night. She was always so quiet and reserved. I glanced at her in the passenger seat. She looked so sexy. Her sundress was hiked up to her waist, and the passing street lights glinted off her bronzed skin alluringly. Her matching butter-crème yellow panties were pulled aside, revealing her sparse pubic hair framing her sodden pussy. As soon as we'd driven off, I had rested my hand on her mound, cupping her pussy and immensely enjoying the feel of her plump lips against my palm. Then I curled a finger and ran it teasingly between her drooling lips. She was so hot, so wet. I dipped my finger into her hot depths time and again, over and over until she was panting loudly and hunching her pussy hard against my hand.

Suddenly Claire groaned very loudly once. Her thighs clamped tightly together around my wrist, trapping my fingers against her swollen lips. She tossed her head from side to side and used both of her hands to rub my palm vigorously against her engorged clit. Her mouth was wide open, but she made no sound. She rode out her orgasm with a silent scream, and her hot juices soaked my fingers. It was amazing to watch.

After she caught her breath was when she began stroking my cock and teasing me mercilessly. It was a wonder I didn't run off the road. That was partly why I stopped her.

Now I rested my right hand on the inside of her left knee again, and I curled my middle finger under, faintly brushing it against her fevered flesh, mimicking how I had fingered her a few minutes ago to her first orgasm.

Claire's breath caught in her throat, and she spread her legs as wide as they would go. "Oh, God, yes. Make me come again, honey."

Ever so gently, and with only my fingertips in contact with her warm flesh, I slid my hand up her smooth thigh.

"Higher," she insisted. I stroked her leg, easing my fingertips up her inner thigh, getting gradually closer to the moist heat of her center. "Yessss."

Then I stopped, and she whined, "No, don't stop; please don't stop."

"What do you want me to do, baby?" I taunted her.

She was breathing heavily again. "Use your finger on me again, stroke my little pussy until I cum all over your finger." Hearing her beg me was such a rush. It took all of my will to refuse her.

"No, baby. Not yet; not until you show me what you want me to do," I told her. Claire groaned and whimpered. "Uh-uh-uh; Show me, Claire. Let me watch you finger yourself. Then I promise I'll make you cum so many times you'll beg me to stop."

My cock was throbbing with anticipation. With my middle finger, I gently caressed the skin of her inner thigh again and that drove her crazy. Like Mrs. O having her ear blown into, ever so faintly tickling the inside of Claire's upper thigh made her go wild with desire. She couldn't resist me if she wanted to, and Claire had no intention of resisting me.

Her hips were bucking, trying to move her swamped pussy closer to my teasing finger. She was panting loudly once more. Finally I couldn't take it. I grabbed her hand and spread her fingers over her pussy. Damn, she was even hotter and wetter than she was the first time.

With my hand resting on top of hers, with my fingers pressing down on hers, I curled my middle finger down and in, forcing her middle finger past her moist, plump lips. Our fingers slid in so easily, as if her pussy was devouring us, and I hurriedly moved her finger with mine, pushing it deep inside her and grinding her clit under her own palm this time.

"Oh, God!" Claire howled with pleasure. Her desire was so great that she immediately took over. She was fingering herself furiously now. I kept my finger moving with hers as long as I could, but she was going so fast and her hips were thrashing and bucking so wildly that I couldn't keep up.

Finally, I withdrew my finger and watched as she fingered herself to another heart stopping climax. Claire's musky scent filled the car, and I loved it. Her scent made me so hard and so ready for her that my cock was literally pulsing. I had to have her. I couldn't wait any longer.

I jammed down the accelerator and raced up the block to my house. I spun the wheel to the right, and we bounced up and over the curb on to my driveway. I squealed the brakes and threw the car in park.

I yanked the keys out of the ignition and we raced to the house. It seemed like it took me year to fumble with keys and open the front door. The whole time Claire was rubbing my crotch and kissing my neck and begging me to hurry.

At last I got the door open and we rushed inside. I practically threw Claire down on the entranceway rug, and I fell on top of her. We were kissing passionately and panting in to each other's opened mouths. She scrambled to pull up her dress and yank her panties down while I dragged off my shorts.

For the second time that night, I was completely naked in front of Claire. It felt so natural with her. This time I was the one kneeling between her spread thighs. This time I was the one staring at her open crotch. I sat up on my knees and nestled the head of my cock at the entrance to her gaping pussy. She was as hot and ready as I was.