Inside Information Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's eyes sought out mine, and the hesitancy I saw in her heated gaze made me pause.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her.

She nodded eagerly. "Yes, but go real slow, honey. This is my first time."

"Yeah, mine too, baby." That was the truth. My dream had been to lose my virginity with Missy. I was supposed to be her first, and she was supposed to be mine. I pushed her memory out of my head, again.

Claire was pulling me down against her. She was kissing me wildly, forcing her insistent tongue deep into my mouth. Her pebble-hard nipples were gouging deliciously into my chest. I carefully rocked my hips forward and slid my cock into her flooded, unbelievably tight pussy. I stopped when I felt resistance. But Claire had other plans.

God, I love a woman who knows what she wants.

Claire grabbed me by the hips and pulled me forward quickly. She plunged my cock deep into her drenched pussy, tearing through her hymen with one stroke. She cried out in pain. That scared the hell out of me. I didn't know what to do, so I stayed absolutely still. Claire's fingers gripped my flanks forcefully as she waited for the hurting to subside. After a few minutes, she relaxed her grip.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. I kissed her eyes, her cheeks, her face, her lips until her pain was but a memory. That woke up her slumbering passion.

"Now, honey," she breathed.

I was only too happy to oblige. Slowly I withdrew my shaft from her clutching inferno, and just as slowly I eased my rock hard dick into her molten depths again, all the way to the hilt. Claire's pussy was incredible. If I thought Claire's mouth was liquid velvet, it was nothing compared to the intense pleasure I felt being buried up to my balls inside her. I could feel her muscles tighten around me, clenching my cock more fully with her pussy than she had with her fists.

"Fuck me, honey," Claire panted almost frantically in my ear, "don't make me wait any longer."

I ravished Claire's sodden depths with piston-like thrusts that lifted her ass off the floor time and again. Claire's arms slid around my shoulders and she held on tight. Claire's face was nestled in the crook of my neck and she was half-groaning with desire and half-crying out with passion.

I pumped into Claire like a mad man, and she hunched her pussy to meet my every thrust, over and over, again and again.

"Oh-god-o-god! Harder! Harder!" Claire moaned insistently.

I could feel Claire's climax building inside of her. Her movements became desperate. Her fingernails clawed deep furrows across the muscles of my back. She kept urging me to fuck her harder, to fuck her faster.

"Oh-God oh-God oh-God!" Her cries were louder, more fraught with desire now.

Claire was so hot, so wet, so tight. "Uhhh!!" I grunted. I rammed into her relentlessly, making her cry out her mounting pleasure.

"Don't stop, honey; don't stop, oh-oh-oh," she begged me.

"Never; never," I gasped and huffed. My own orgasm was coming on fast, and I pounded her even faster.

"Yes! Yes! OH-GOD! OH-YES! OH-YES — AHHHHHH!!!"

Claire came with the ferocity of a summer monsoon and her muscles contracted around my thrusting cock. But I continued pumping in to her, pushing her further over the top, making her climax again like an after-shock.

Her molten liquid squelched around my insistent shaft until finally my own orgasm came screaming out of me. I shot after spurting jet of my hot jism deep inside her. I held her tight and continued to slide in and out of her until her pussy convulsed once more, making her dig her fingernails even deeper in to my flesh.

I remember waking up later that night, laying half on Claire and half on the hallway runner. She still had one arm draped loosely around my shoulders. Our combined juices had long since dried, and my flaccid cock was practically glued to her lower abdomen. I stumbled to my feet, picked up Claire, and carried her to my room. Claire didn't even stir; she must've had a lot more to drink than I thought.

That made me worry. What if Claire regretted being with me? Was this just a one time fling? I thought it about it for a second as I navigated the darkened house. I was surprised to realize that I didn't want this to be a one-night stand. Claire was so pretty and she was so exciting and her lips felt so amazing wrapped around my cock. But most of all, being with her allowed me to keep Missy's memory out of my head, at least for a little while.

That's when I remembered Missy telling me she was moving to Los Angeles. My stomach clenched and I fought to keep from hyperventilating. Was that true? Los Angeles was across the country, across the world, across the universe. Could I live without ever seeing Missy again? I guess I would find out.

I carefully slid Claire under the covers on my bed, and I crawled in after her. I snuggled in next to her and wrapped my arms around her, warding off Missy's memory. It must've worked, because the next thing I remember is waking up, and morning sunshine was streaming in through my bedroom window. I was flat on my back, and Claire was straddling my body, grinding her wet pussy persistently against my rapidly inflating cock.

Claire was totally naked now. She smiled brightly when she saw my eyes open. "Wake up, honey." She gasped and her body shuddered when the full length of my rock-hard dick rubbed against her distended clit. "I need you in me now."

I did as she asked. My cock slid into her juicy pussy like a hot knife through butter. As Claire rode me like a rodeo queen I stared in awe at her heaving breasts. They were so round and so firm, and her nipples were as hard as pebbles. I tried to grab her nipples, but she was bucking and riding my swollen cock so frantically that I settled for wrapping my hands around each bouncing tit and simply holding on. Her turgid nipples scraped my palms, and that drove her over the edge.

Within seconds, her pussy clamped down on my shaft and her entire body shuddered. Her mouth opened in a silent scream again, and then she fell against my chest. I hugged her and continued thrusting into her as the throes of her intense orgasm rippled through her taught body.

That's when the doorbell rang.

Out of pure instinct, I leapt out of bed and grabbed the first pair of shorts I saw. Hopping and tripping, I struggled to pull on the shorts as I hurried to the door. Ever the wishful thinker, I half expected Missy to be on my door step. But when I flung open the door, there stood Mrs. O.

"Uh, hi." As usual, my smoothness astounded me.

Mrs. O had her hair pulled back in a pony tail, and she was wearing a white tank top with navy blue spandex shorts that came to her knees. On her feet were her running shoes. Mrs. O exercised regularly, and often we went jogging together. She was also holding a small, pale yellow purse.

"Your purse doesn't go with your outfit," I quipped.

My words made Mrs. O's eyes snap up to meet mine. For just a split second, she looked very guilty, and she stammered when she spoke. "It's, uh, it's not mine. It's Claire's."

With the mention of Claire, I suddenly remembered what Claire and I had been doing when the doorbell rang. I tried to slyly look down at my crotch. Damn! I was still as hard as steel, and what I thought were shorts that I'd grabbed were actually boxer briefs. My erection was like granite, and it was outlined as clear as day beneath the clinging, bulging material.

She held out the purse to me. "I assume Claire is here?"

I nodded numbly. I felt my face turn about ten shades of red. I took the purse and quickly held it in front of me. A tiny smile spread across Mrs. O's face, then she was quickly serious.

"Missy told me what happened last night," she said solemnly.

"She did?" Oh, shit, I was dead for sure. "Really, Claire was just kidding when she told Missy I tasted good."

Mrs. O looked startled. "Missy didn't tell me about that."

Double shit! I thought. "Uhm, what did Missy tell you?"

"That she yelled at you and embarrassed you again, and that you left the party with Claire."

I shrugged. "Missy made it perfectly clear she doesn't want to see me ever again. And Claire wants me."

Mrs. O glanced at my crotch and smirked. "I can see that."

I tried to ignore her joke, but it was kind of exciting to hear her talk like that about me. "You know how I feel about Missy. I'll never stop loving her, but . . . " I shrugged helplessly.

"Look, Kevin, what happened between you and Missy is between you and Missy. It isn't my place to interfere," she paused before adding, "No matter how badly I want to straighten my daughter out."

That made me feel better. "Is it true you're moving to California?"

She nodded glumly. "Yes, it's true."

"Is it because of me, because of what I did the other day?"

"No, Kevin. Don't you even think that," she assured me. "I was going to tell you myself when you came over to help me change the oil, but everything happened before I had the chance to talk to you. Mr. O'Bannon is being transferred; that's all. It all happened so quickly."

There was nothing left to say. We both knew this would probably be the last time we saw each other. Knowing I would never have her to lean on, to be there when I needed a friend, was almost as bad as knowing I would never see Missy again.

I stepped outside and hugged Mrs. O. She wrapped her arms around me and returned my embrace just as fiercely. I loved the sensation of her body against mine. I bent my face down to the crook of her neck, right next to her ear. That reminded me of the time when I saw Mr. O'Bannon blowing in her ear. Before I realized what I was doing, I moved my lips until they were almost brushing her ear.

"I'll never forget you, Mrs. O," I told her sincerely, exhaling forcibly with each word. My breath filled her ear, and I felt her instantly pull herself firmly against me. That's when I became conscious of the fact that my cock hadn't softened. In fact, I was harder now than when I answered the door. I heard her gasp softly when she too felt my throbbing stiffness.

Abruptly she pulled away from me. "I'll never forget you, either, Kevin" she mumbled. Her face was flushed, and she had a difficult time meeting my gaze. I didn't mind because I was busy staring at her rigid nipples that looked like they would poke through her tank top at any second. She crossed her arms over her breasts. "I'll write to you when we get settled."

I watched Mrs. O walk away. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the mesmerizing sway of her shapely hips. Those spandex shorts blatantly showed every sexy curve of her luscious body, and I could easily tell she wasn't wearing panties.

Suddenly Claire was at my right side. She was dressed in one of my t-shirts that barely came to mid-thigh. "Good-bye, Mrs. O'Bannon," she called and waved.

Mrs. O returned her wave. "Good-bye, Claire. You take good care of Kevin, you hear?"

While Claire was waving to Mrs. O with her right hand, her left hand was squeezing and caressing my ass. Claire slid her hand down between my legs and cupped my balls. "Yes, ma'am," she replied enthusiastically.

I jumped when I felt her touch. Claire squealed and raced back to my room. I was just about to give chase when I looked at the floor. My shorts and Claire's panties were lying in the middle of the floor, in clear view of the doorway.

"What must Mrs. O think about me?" I wondered, but I didn't ponder that long.

"Honey? Where the hell are you?" Claire called, interrupting my thoughts. She had walked back to the beginning of the hallway when she realized I hadn't followed her. She'd also taken off my shirt, and she was standing right in front of me, with her hands on her cocked hips, bare ass naked.

My mouth gaped until my jaw hit my chest. "You know, I always thought you were shy."

"Normally I am very shy, but you bring out the hussy in me," she replied modestly, and her face reddened self-consciously. But then she grinned that saucy smile at me and said in a husky voice, "Now get over here and fuck me. I wasn't done yet."

* * *

Claire and I were inseparable. Plus, we were a perfect fit sexually. We were always in tuned with each other's needs and desires. I couldn't keep my hands off her and she couldn't keep her hands of me. I don't think we were in love, but there was definitely an undeniable chemistry between us. We couldn't be together without one of us making the other cum; usually it was me fingering Claire to a silent climax with her coat draped over her lap to hide my thrusting fingers. For that reason, easy access, Claire always wore skirts or dresses when we were together.

I found out early on that all I had to do to make Claire's amazing pussy get hot and wet was to rest my hand on the inside of her thigh and curl my finger under. That slightest touch against her sensitive skin was enough to light her fires every time. All I had to do was mimic what I had done to her in my father's car on the way to my house that first night we spent together, and then I could do anything I wanted to her.

That type of inside information is what I had so desperately sought with Missy. If there had been something like that that would've turned her on enough to let me kiss her, I felt certain things would've ended up differently.

There was this one time with Claire I'll never forget. Claire's cousin, Monica, and her family were visiting from Colorado. They had stayed with Claire's family for a week, and that whole time Claire and I hadn't once managed to sneak away together. We were both so horny that we ended up masturbating over the phone together late at night, while we described in graphic detail what we wanted to do to each other.

Monica is the same age as Claire. She was very cute, with shoulder length brown hair and friendly brown eyes. She was a petite five foot tall and her tiny waist made her C cup tits look even bigger.

Claire convinced her mom to let me take her and Monica to a movie that Friday night. Borrowing my dad's car, I went to pick up Claire and Monica. Claire answered the door. She was wearing a snug sweater dress that made my mouth water. As soon as she closed the door, we flew together, kissing passionately and rubbing our hands all over each other.

Claire broke our kiss and whispered in my ear. "I'm wearing a yellow thong."

Since our first night together, I've ravaged her mercilessly every time she's worn yellow. To me, there is something so erotic about the color yellow. Mostly it's because of how good Claire looks wearing it, but also because of that bikini Missy was wearing that fateful day.

I groaned and said. "I can't wait to tear it off of you."

She pulled away from me and looked suddenly sad. "We may not have time. I have to be home right after the movie because Monica and my aunt and uncle are leaving very early tomorrow morning."

I wasn't thrilled to hear that, but I shrugged. "Then we'll make the most of the time we have." There was more than one way to have fun.

Claire grinned and squeezed the bulge in my pants. "I promise to make it up to you."

"I know you will," I replied smugly.

Monica came into the room, and Claire introduced us. Then they got their coats and we hurried to the theatre.

To this day I can't remember what movie was playing. I don't think I saw any of it. I was too focused on making Claire squirm. I remember being thankful that the theatre wasn't crowded, and that we were able to get a row in the back to ourselves.

Claire, who was on my right, was sitting between Monica and I. As soon as the theatre lights went down I rested my hand on Claire's left knee. She covered her lap and my hand with her coat and scooted closer to me. I tickled her inner thigh and she opened her legs wide.

The movie was just starting, so I had an hour and a half to tease Claire until I finally allowed her to explode on my fingers. God, I was so hard just imaging it.

I traced my fingertips slowly up her smooth leg. Claire's hand grabbed my wrist, and for a second I was afraid she was stopping me. But I was wrong. She guided my hand straight to her already soaked panties. Then she laid her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Do me quick, honey, please. I've been waiting all week for this."

I couldn't resist her. I snaked my hand under her silky thong and pushed the material aside, exposing all of her hot pussy. Then I slipped two fingers inside her. She was positively dripping now. I had to move discretely to keep my fingers from squelching in her wetness. Once I zeroed in on Claire's rigid clit, that was all it took.

Claire quickly buried her face in my shoulder and came hard, very hard. I saw her trying to keep her hips immobile, but her climax was too intense, and she couldn't sit still.

I think it was at that point that Monica realized what we were doing. Or it could've been a few seconds later, when my renewed assault on Claire's still-contracting pussy nudged Claire's coat off one of her knees. Whatever the reason, when I looked over Claire's head, I noticed Monica's attention was drawn to her cousin's lap, where my busy fingers were now rubbing lazy circles around Claire's hard clit. Monica was trying to be subtle about it, but there was no doubt in my mind where she was looking.

I followed her gaze to see what she saw. Claire's legs were spread as wide as the seat would allow, and her dress was pulled up all the way to the tops of her muscular thighs. Most of my hand was plainly visible. Only my fingers were blocked by Claire's dress. Even in the dim light of the theatre, it was hard to miss what we were doing.

Monica never looked away, and that made me so horny. I changed the motion of my fingers, so it would be obvious what I was doing. With long, steady strokes, I pushed two of my fingers as far into Claire's burning pussy as I could. Her hips instinctively met my thrust. Then I pulled my fingers back out, slowly, very slowly. I did it again, just as slowly, and I watched Monica's reaction.

She was squirming in her seat. That's when I leaned my head down to Claire. She had her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of my fingers slipping in and out of her sodden pussy.

"Monica is getting an eyeful," I told her.

When she heard me, Claire's breathing hastened. I saw her open one eyelid and peek at her cousin. She saw for herself how Monica's gaze was locked on to my unrelenting fingers. Monica wasn't even trying to hide the fact that she was staring at us.

I felt the heat and wetness inside Claire increase suddenly. "That excites you, doesn't it baby?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she murmured lustfully in my ear.

"Then raise your dress higher, baby. Let your cousin see your beautiful pussy," I told her.

I wasn't sure if Claire would do it. But as hot and as wet as she was, I thought she probably would. She did, and, in true Claire style, she went one step further.

Claire pushed her coat to the floor, then she dragged her fingernails up the insides of her thighs until she reached the hem of her dress. Claire brazenly pulled her dress up until every inch of her shapely legs and fiery pussy was fully exposed.

"Oh, God, baby, you look so amazing," I breathed in her ear. Looking over at Monica, I told Claire what I saw. "Your cousin is staring straight at your wet pussy, watching my fingers slide in and out of you." I moved my fingers, illustrating my point. "She's licking her lips and rubbing her thighs together. You're really turning her on, baby."

Claire was panting now. And with her left hand she grabbed hold of my wrist once more and shoved my fingers all the way into her. She tried to guide my hand back out to ram my fingers inside of her again, but I didn't let her. I kept my hand pressed determinedly against her sodden crotch.

Claire moaned and begged me. "Oh, please, honey."