Inside Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

I jumped up quickly and knelt by the bed, gently moving her back to her lying down position. She didn't resist. "Take it slow, Sage. There is no rush here. Ok?" She looked up at me and nodded. The anger had fallen away, replaced just by grogginess.

I pulled the blanket halfway up, tucking it under her arms. "Why don't you stay there and let me get you some food?"

She looked at me and and nodded again. "Ok."

I jumped back to my feet and retrieved a ration and bottle from the storage. When I returned I saw that she hadn't moved at all. Good girl.

I knelt back down and opened the ration and bottle for her. "Ready?"

She nodded again. She looked weak still. Probably very sore.

I am not sure what had gotten into me but I boldly took the small utensil and scooped some food, moving it towards her lips. She glanced at me slightly surprised but then immediately parted her lips to let me feed her.

I couldn't help myself. It was a moment that sat balanced on the edge of sweet and erotic. Watching her soft lips part move over something that I controlled just gave me a bit of a start each time it happened. But then I was able to focus on how she slipped into a vulnerability, where she needed me. And that feeling was pretty awesome too. I liked taking care of her.

She finished the last bit of food. I opened the bottle of water and held it in front of her questioningly. She nodded.

I turned it up and slowly wetted her lips.

I cleaned up the makeshift room service dinner and came back in.

"So . . what can I do for you?" I felt awkward again. She was not quite sitting and not quite lying down as she leaned against a pillow. Her blanket remained bunched at her waist, which meant that her glorious barely covered breasts sat completely visible. And even so, I couldn't take my eyes off of her beautiful face. Weary looking? Yes. Pain filled expression? Yes. But still simply beautiful.

"You can tell me everything that happened." She hadn't become angry, but she was business-as-usual.

I nodded and proceeded to tell her the full story from the moment I thought she was incapacitated in the cockpit.

I watched her face the entire time, looking for how her expressions might change with each morsel of knowledge. I tended to become a people-watcher in life. Thus is the life of a wallflower . . .When people do not know you exist it becomes pretty easy to become a bit of a voyeur. And in my case, I had become pretty interested in (and good at) reading people's expressions. The expressions on the face were essentially programmed responses. No different than how a digital system functions. And even though I was no good at interacting with people, I had become pretty adept at reading expressions.

Therefore, I found it most interesting that she showed just a tiny bit of sadness about Gareth, but not the kind you show for a friend or a lover being taken away from you unexpectedly. Instead it was the kind you show someone else who lost someone. In other words, she was sad at the idea, not at the actual loss.

I also noticed the overall softness of her expression as I relayed my story. I didn't embellish my role or the actions I took. I simply told them as they occurred - a systems report or a data dump. But I could see her eyes softening a little as I told her about getting her out of the cockpit, cleaning her up. And then she looked away.

Once I had completed the systems report her face dropped a little. "So not much hope, huh?"

I grinned reassuringly. "A little bit."

She quietly snorted (and even that was endearing), "Well I will leave the optimism to you."

She closed her eyes and seemed to be resting, but then she said quietly, "thank you Bran."

It was almost like she couldn't look at me while she said it. Her face was mostly impassive, with a hint of hesitancy. It was only after "you are welcome Sage" had come out of my mouth that she finally opened her eyes again.

I cleared my throat, feeling some obvious discomfort. "So, what can I give you?"

She chuckled to herself, "well I wouldn't mind wearing some clothes . . .but I think anything would hurt a lot." I nodded agreeing with her assessment. "So I guess underwear is the uniform for now."

As hard nosed as she was, I could see that made her a little uncomfortable. Regardless of her perfect physique, I think like most women she didn't want to be on display for some questionable space dork tech guy.

Now, I didn't think this through. Had I then I would have realized all of the potential outcomes. Really at that moment I was focusing on the woman's discomfort and I really wanted to alleviate it. So I started to take off my clothes.

And she looked as shocked as she probably felt. There is a programmed reaction for you. With a single flight suit it took only a brief moment to end up in just my form fitting legged underwear. The kind that sat snugly low over my hips and with tight legs that ended high on my thighs. The kind where the rest of the fabric snugly clung to my body, showing all shapes and outlines pretty clearly, no matter what state 'things' were in.

"What the hell are you doing??! If you expect me to . . "

I looked at her and saw nearly a look of disgust cross her face. Oh Jesus, she thinks I . . . "No, no! No, nothing like that. I . . just you said the new uniform was like . . like underwear . . so like I was just making you . . um . . "

"You were thinking you could get mostly undressed so you could fuck me?"

I actually laughed out loud and mumbled "like that would happen", which then caused her to visibly frown. I had pissed her off. And I think she had completely misread what I meant.

"So what . .I am not your type?? Not good enough for you??" Yep, she had misread it. She was very angry.

"No! Not at all. I . . . um . . I . . ." She stared at me, practically shooting laser beams from her eyes.

"Look if I am not good enough for you then whatever." She practically spat the words out. She really couldn't get up. But if she could I swear she would have stormed out. Well except that in this tiny ship there were few options to storm out to.

I knelt down in front of the bed.

"I am sorry Sage. It's not that . .um .. it's not that you aren't good enough for me . . not that like . .I don't want to fu . . . like have .. sex . .with you. It's the other way . . . around." She looked at me puzzled.

"You are the cheerleader. I am the chess club guy." I held out my hands as if to say 'see, makes sense.'

Her confusion never cleared up though. "What?"

"You know .. in school . .you are like the cheerleader. Popular, beautiful, amazing. All boys want you. All girls want to be like you." I was actually speaking more confidently, but that was probably because I was no longer looking at her, but rather out the porthole into space.

"I am like the chess club guy. I . . want . .the cheerleader from afar but know that would never happen. So the chess club guy just spends all of his time fantasizing about the cheerleader and accepts it all."

"You fantasize about me?" I quickly glanced at her, realizing the hole I just stepped into. Her face showed no emotion.

"I . . " I began but really just stumbled through some sounds as she stared at me waiting.

I couldn't figure out what she wanted. To humiliate me? Was she just amused at the prospect? Surely she knew that LOTS of people probably fantasized about her. The problem? I don't lie. I am not very good at it so I just don't do it.

"Would it . . like would it upset you if I did?"

A faint smile crossed her lips. Tiny. And then disappeared. "I am not sure yet."

I had absolutely no idea what that really meant, but I decided it was better than her wanting to kill me.

She leaned back again, looking a bit more comfortable. "So explain why you decided to strip down to your tiny underwear there." She had closed her eyes to rest. I knew the pain from those sorts of blasts lingered, and the pain itself could be exhausting. You could never really get completely comfortable.

"So . . I figured you might be uncomfortable if you were . .like . .in just your bra and . . well your underwear. So I thought if both of us were then maybe it wouldn't be as . . um awkward for you."

Her eyes opened somewhere along the halfway mark in my statement. She actually looked shocked by the time I reached the end. She studied my face for a moment. "Really?"

I nodded. Another tiny smile formed on her lips. "You are full of surprises aren't you, Bran?"

I didn't know how to answer that.

++++++++++++

Over the next day, Sage gained a bit more mobility. She still needed my help a little but the disorientation caused by the wound and the drugs wore off a bit. As a result, she began moving around the ship, which then caused the very thing to occur that I had realized with fear might happen.

"Bran? Could you help me a moment?"

I turned around to find Sage in her small underwear and her perfect body and her gorgeous face standing in the doorway to the cockpit. I couldn't control myself. My eyes dropped and quickly moved down and back up her body. When I came to her face I found a smirk there. Better than disgust, but I have to learn to be more subtle.

"Sorry . . ." I quickly mumbled. Her eyes flashed in what seemed to be amusement.

"Listen, it hurts for me to reach up with either arm. Pulls too much." I then actually noticed that she was favoring the one arm, holding it still with the other. "I really want to take a shower. Can you help me out?"

I didn't know what 'help me out' meant but a few thoughts came to mind, and anything she wanted I think I would enjoy. So I just dumbly nodded.

"Good. Thanks." And with that, she turned and walked down the hallway. This would be the first time I had gotten to enjoy her bottom, uncovered in her thong, move with her body. That, and the shower anticipation, caused a serious instantaneous reaction.

"Are you coming?" She had glanced back over her shoulder as she reached the door of her cabin.

I nodded. "Um. . yes .. right . . " I stood and kept my hand over the crazy large erection concealed by our newly jointly agreed upon uniform of just underwear. I clearly had not thought this completely through when volunteering to walk around in small tight underwear.

I think I caught her glance down, the little smirk returning to her face, before she stepped into her cabin.

As I entered she was leaning against the desk. My erection had not subsided at all and there was no easy way to hide it, so I kept my hands in front of my lap. I appreciated the fact that I knew she knew, but she was giving me the dignity of not making a big deal out of it at all.

"So I have a small list of needs here. First, can you unhook my bra?"

I actually gulped out loud, which likely matched the discomfort I was feeling. And apparently her efforts to help with my dignity immediately failed as she actually giggled at my reaction.

She quickly regained her composure. "I am sorry Bran . . That was just very cute." She cleared her throat and turned her back to me. "Do you mind?"

I could only nod. I forgot the erection completely and brought my fingers to her back, slowly unhooking the bra. I admit, I have had very little experience with that, so I had to figure out the three little clasps. She was very patient.

Once free, she turned and gave me a small smile. "Thank you, Bran." I just nodded. I had never really anticipated a situation like this at all so I had no programmed responses on hand. I felt helpless. And a little lost.

She turned around, continuing to hold the bra in place with one arm. "Can you please hand me that towel?" She pointed with her free hand at the cot.

I nodded and passed it to her.

"Please help me wrap this around me first. It really hurts to move my upper body." I nodded as she turned her back to me and let her bra drop. All of this obviously was new territory for me so I was highly conscious of each small movement. The way the towel brushed up to her skin. How her arms lifted only slightly. I found myself stepping up very close behind her so that I could properly set the towel in place. It was too late before I felt the tip of my erection brushed against her back.

"Sorry . . " I mumbled again. "It's ok Bran." Her voice was soft and understanding.

I saw the sides of her breast before I finally pulled the towel into place across her chest.

"Thanks." She smiled at me as she turned. "Next step, my underwear." I raised an eyebrow and she mirrored me, laughing. I don't think she was laughing at me as much as with me. At least I liked to think so.

"Um . . how do you want me to . .?" I began.

And there it was. A sweet smile. The first one I had seen. Her eyes matched her lips. It felt like she was enjoying herself, but not at my expense. And I felt this warm wave rush across my body.

"I can't bend over and reach very well, so could you reach under and just slide it down?" She actually seemed a little embarrassed by the conversation.

I just nodded. As I knelt down I became conscious of my raging erection again. She was being kind by ignoring it.

I moved my hands to her thighs. Do I avoid touching her skin? What is proper here? Yes, no skin on skin contact. Well at least minimized. I carefully moved my hands up underneath the towel along the sides of her thighs, which of course I could not help touching.

She stiffened a bit. "Sorry Sage . . . "

"It's ok Bran. You are fine. Please keep going."

"Sure."

So I did. I felt the smooth warmth of her creamy skin beneath my fingertips. My imagination did not come even slightly close to doing her skin justice. She felt amazing. I wanted to pause and just relish the moment, but knew that I had a job to do, and it was not supposed to make her creeped out by the tech guy.

I pushed my hands up, bringing her towel up a little higher on her thighs. Her hips. I found myself breathing harder.

I finally reached the hip strings of her thong. I took a deep breath, hooked my fingertips underneath the strings and gently and slowly pulled down her thong.

This was the most erotic experience of my life. Much better than the one time I had sex as a teenager with Tania Garrison in the back of my car. Much better than the crazy amounts of porn that I had seen. Much better than inadvertently walking in on my roommate having sex with that very pretty girlfriend of his. Much better than anything I had imagined or could imagine.

It was a slow reveal. But I could not see, which just made me want it even more. I really wanted this to last much longer than it did. As her thong pooled at her feet I glanced up at her as she smiled shyly down at me. Her cheeks were a little flushed, likely embarrassed by having the tech guy's fingers up in her 'business."

She cleared her throat. "Last task if you don't mind?"

I wanted to say that whatever the hell she wanted I would do it. I was her undressing slave at this point.

Instead, I managed to nearly croak out a "sure."

She stepped away from me and walked out of the cabin. I followed. My eyes went to the shape of her bottom moving beneath the towel. Even though she was much more covered I loved this even more than the thong.

She opened the bathroom door and motioned with her head at the spigot. I nodded in understanding.

I had to squeeze between her and the doorway. My erection pressed against her stomach as I reached up and turned the shower head activating the warm water. She was looking directly into my eyes as I glanced down at her.

"Sorry again . . " I felt the need to say it again as I felt her body slightly move with the underside of my covered dick pressed firmly against her body.

"It's fine," she whispered. "Thanks for the help Bran." She smiled a great smile at me again.

I nodded and stepped out of the doorway, feeling like I just ran a few laps. I didn't know what to do with myself, but did manage a cordial nod as she slipped into the room. The door slowly closed behind her as I watched the towel slide down her side, exposing her naked hip in the last moment before the door closed.

I immediately slipped into my cabin and closed the door behind me. My boxer-briefs were a little wet from standing halfway in the shower to turn it on. I didn't care.

And my erection just remained, sticking nearly straight up as I laid on the bed. My mind drifted to her face, her smile, her naked back before I pulled the towel onto her body.

My hand slipped down to my briefs, pulling them down and off. I wrapped my fingers around the center portion of my shaft, sliding up to the head. I massaged my dick as I thought about her skin. How she felt. The softness. The warmth.

But I kept coming back to her eyes. Smiling beautiful eyes. Boring into me. My hand moved faster. I felt such a build up. Should I feel guilty for this? Should I stop?

I thought about her mere feet away in the shower. Soap. Her body under the water. Her looking at me.

And I exploded. And let out a long very loud moan, signifying an intense orgasm rather than just a release. I usually worked the release angle. The intense version? Well that was rare and never this intense. I felt hunger and need so badly it was like the orgasm was absolutely the only way to deal with it.

I laid on my tiny bunk for a moment regaining my senses, which were all rather heightened. I managed to reach across and grab some tissues to deal with the rather big mess that I had made when I heard the shower room door open.

"Bran?" Her quiet voice easily carried into my room, which then gave me a thought. A disturbing one. Did she hear my little orgasmic opus just now? Oh God . . .

I quickly stood up and slipped on the new uniform boxer-briefs. I poked my head out the door, which was exactly what she was doing too. She looked like she was a bit embarrassed as she looked at my face.

"Um . . . I am going to need your help again."

I took a deep breath and stepped into the hallway. She did too, holding the towel in front of her. She had apparently not been able to wrap herself up again so I got to see glimpses of her naked body sloping down behind her towel. A sideview of her perfect rear. The lovely lines of her perfect back.

As I checked her out her eyes watched me. And crazily enough I felt a stirring in the one place that was covered on me. Yeah, I am not one to usually regain a hard-on 2 minutes after an orgasm. But that was exactly what was happening.

I stepped towards her. "What can I do?"

She had this almost sheepish expression on her face as I covered the final distance between us.

"Well, a few things actually." She walked in front of me to her room, which left her back and bottom completely exposed. Good lord.

"I could use help in drying my back." She stopped and slowly turned around. My cock was fully extended again. No hiding that.

"And then underwear again." I nodded understanding. "Listen Bran, would it be too .. uncomfortable for you . . " She actually glanced down at my lap as she starting talking. " . . . If I didn't wear my . .um . . bra?"

I did a double take.

"It's just that it's rather uncomfortable . . and pulls my skin . . which makes it hurt." She actually was searching my face. "If it is not cool then I can wear it. No worries."

I just shook my head. Words were not coming to me.

She looked at me perplexed. "No, it's not ok? Or no it is not a problem?"

I nodded.

She frowned in even more confusion. "Bran . . . "

"Um. . you . . can show them . . I mean you can not wear it . . like I am cool with it . . and stuff."

She stared at me for moment. She then nodded. "Thank you. That will make things easier on me."

There is only one person who should be thanking someone . . .

She turned back around facing away from and handed me the towel. "If you don't mind . . ."

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers